Humilliated after swimming lesson by SwimKid

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Humilliated after swimming lesson by SwimKid

Post by PhilMarlowe »

SwimKid wrote: Humilliated after swimming lesson by SwimKid

I got into the pool in my swimming class, the first thing that I notice is that a girl from my class, a pretty

hot one for that matter (who we'll be calling "Ca" for simplicity sake) was there. As a 13 year old that isnt

too good at sports that require a ball, I decided to try and Impress Ca by showing off my swimming skills. I

thought it'd worked, because she asked me to follow her after the class ended. I did as she'd told me to, we

met a couple of her friends right outside the door that separates the Man's changing room with the Woman's.
I, thinking that she liked me, just commented that there was a room where Men and Woman change if theres too

much people in the Changing rooms, so she said: Perfect! Let's go there, as she blinked.
Charged by my hormones, I guided her the said place: A dark-ish square room with a bench and a couple of

lockers. We sat really close to each other, still in our swimsuits she started to take the string of mine,

giving me a huge boner. She said:
-Okay turn around, I wanna give you a surprise
I did so.
-Now put your hands behind your back
-Whatcha gonna do?
-Thats the fun part! Its a surprise!
Since I was really turned on, I did so, And thats when she tied my hands up with the string of my Swimming

suit. I was about to ask what the heck was going on, but she gagged me with some piece of clothing she found.

She then tied up my legs and threw me to the ground, as she said with a nasty smile:
-Be right back, then we'll have some fun.
When she got back she was fully dressed, and she had her cellphone in one hand. She pulled up the waistband of

my swimming suit and underwear and took a photo, without looking. I was mortified. She said:
-If you dont cooperate, Im sending that to everyone in school. I had no choice but to cooperate now. She

untied my legs and made me walk with my swimsuit half fell to the parking lot, where her friends were.
She tied me up to a metal piece in the wall and I was now at their mercy
-Okay -Ca started- What should we do to him? I saw him trying to peek on my bikini in the lesson
-I say we out peek him -Said one of Ca's friends
-Yeah, that seems about right -Another of Ca's friends agreed, and soon th rest did too.
My swimsuit was slowly and painfully taken out by the multiple girls. I was just there in my underwear, and

many girls were taking pictures with their cellphones.
Ca whispered something to a girl, and she got uncomfortably close to me, makign exagerated signs of false

exitement, making me rock hard.
Ca shouted that the other girls that were checking out the photos:
-Look, he's perving on me again!
-Oh my god it's so small -One of the girls started
-Little baby boner boy got a bit too happy? -Some other friend continued the joke
-Babies aren't supposed to perv on girls, you must be punished little baby boner boy -Ca said taunting me
-Do you want to see me naked little boner boy? -Ca continued
Some of the girls pushed my head up and down, as if I were saying yes, after that all of the girls screamed and

laughed
-Well, why dont we see you naked instead -One of the girls said, and the rest cheered her as if she was a

genius for saying that.
Ca came closer to me, and yanked down my underwear as everyone laughed. Thy put it over my head blindfolding

me, and taking more and more pictures.
-Wait a second -Ca said- Baby boys arent suposed to walk, they need to crawl. -As she said that she pushed me

down to put me on my knees. I almost fell, but I didnt, luckyly for me.
-Want your clothes back baby boner boy? -Ca was practicly he only one talkign right now, the other girls were

watching and laughing at my humilliation. -Well if you want them back you have to crawl here.
I did as she'd told me to, she put her harnd with my underwear right in front of me, told me to stand up and

get it, but when I stood up, she pushed me, I fell over my back and she tied my legs again.
-Okay girls, who wants to see little baby boner boy cum? -Ca said. At this point I was really scared, I didnt

want to cum in fron of all this girls, but they all cheared up and I knew my fate was sealed.
Ca untied one of my hads and said:
-Go ahead, play with yourself
I didnt do anything, th humilliation would've been too much, but I angered Ca, and she replied:
-Okay, if you dont want to do this the hard way. -She put a glove and started metodicly stroking my dick. All

the girls giggled and one of them started video recording. Some other girls started to taunt me saying things

like:
-Is little baby boner boy happy?
-A girl is touching you baby boner boy, are you going to show us your cum?
They continued to say that, and Ca continued to stroke, to a point where I couldnt resit any more and started

to move, Ca said:
-Its getting closer.
I just couldnt resist, I felt as if I were to explode, and Ca seemed to notice that, since she moved away from

where my penis was pointing to, and then, she started to go faster, faster and faster.
I gave up and cummed, a long string of it came and all the girls laughed and cheered, they took pictures. To

finally embarrass me, Ca made me crawl, kiss her boots and made me beg her for my underwear. She ended up

giving it to me, but she didnt give me my other clothes.

Sorry I don't have a perfect english guys, Im still learning :p
leom1133 wrote: Nice by leom1133

The grammar needs some cleaning up but its a good story, a good job overall.
Janie wrote: Question by Janie

Uhmmm,who wears underwear under a swimsuit?
lol