What happened at Remus High School by AllanW

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

What happened at Remus High School by AllanW

Post by PhilMarlowe »

AllanW wrote: What happened at Remus High School by AllanW

This story is pure fiction.

The year was 1978. It was 4th period P.E. class at Remus High School, and I had just finished my shower. I walked back to my locker, as usual covered in nothing but a towel. My locker happened to be in the very back of the locker room, near the emergency exit door clearly marked "Do Not Open - Alarm Will Sound."

I had long suspected that Tim, one of the local bullies, had figured out how to open that door without setting off the alarm. Today it was confirmed: Tim was there, and the door was wide open, but the alarm was silent. This door wasn't normally used, so there was no privacy wall outside; I could see directly into the lunch area. So far the lunch area was pretty much empty, because lunch didn't start for 10 minutes.

Tim was living up to his reputation as a bully, too. He, and two other bullies, had dragged a victim into the boy's locker room, wearing only a towel. I barely knew her, but I did know her name was Barbara. One bully was holding her hands behind her back, while the other bully and Tim both laughed at how uncomfortable she was to be in the wrong locker room with nothing but a towel. Most of the other boys nearby at least had pants on, but Barbara's eyes grew wide as I came near and she realized that like her, I wasn't wearing anything but a towel.

"Hello, Tim. I see you have a victim today," I said, in a voice that I hope sounded cheery.

"That's right," Tim sneered. "What are you going to do about it?"

"Not a thing, Tim. I know better than to interfere with you. But... If you don't mind, I'll just get my clothes out of my locker, and then I'll go somewhere else to get dressed. I wouldn't want to interfere!"

"Be my guest, Allan," he said, smirking. I could tell the little wheels in his brain were twisting. All of the nearby boys were dressed, so they left the area.

"I'll keep this towel on," I explained. "I wouldn't want this girl... Barbara? I wouldn't want her to see me naked!"

"Tough," Tim said. "You can choose. Either keep your towel, or get your clothes. You can't have both!"

"Oh, no," I said. I had no real choice; I gave Tim my towel, standing completely naked in front of Barbara. She stared at me, an d I started to get an erection. I did my best to hide my groin with one hand, while I quickly dialed in my combination and opened my locker.

As soon as I opened the door, the other bully grabbed my arms from behind. Tim reached into my locker and grabbed all my clothes. I was double-crossed! My wallet, money, student ID, and house keys were also in my pants pocket.

"No, please let me get dressed, or at least give the towel back!" I begged. Tim laughed. "At least, don't tie my hands behind my back and throw me outside!" I insisted.

"You're in luck, there's nothing to tie you up except your socks, and that wouldn't last long." Tim seemed disappointed at not being able to tie me up.

"That's right," I said. "There isn't any rope in here either!"

"There is too," one of the bullies said. "I saw it on the floor, near the P.E. Office!"

"No you didn't!" I yelled, but it was too late. While Barbara glared at me, Tim told the other bullies to wait, then he ran towards the P.E. Office.

The bell rang, marking the end of fourth period. People started walking walking out of classrooms into the lunch area. Most people moved towards the cafeteria, and nobody seemed to notice the open door yet.

Tim returned with the rope. "Look, this isn't fair," I pleaded. "She has a towel; I should be able to have one also!"

"We'll make it fair!" Tim said, pleased at his own brilliance. Barbara glared at me, but it didn't help. "Grab it!" By the time my arms were tied behind my back, Barbara's towel was missing too; she was naked. My erection was full now! Then they tied her arms behind her back, and tied our wrists to each other.

"Holy shit, what's going on in there?" Someone in the lunch area shouted, seeing a naked biy and a naked girl. The girl in the lunch area was only about 10 feet away, but within 30 seconds at least 50 people moved right next to the locker room door, staring at all of us.

"Have fun out there!" Tim shouted, pushing Barbara and I outside. People didn't move out of the way, so we both ended up rubbing against people in the crowd. This did nothing to hide my erection.

We were in the lunch area for about 20 minutes, although it seemed much longer. The school had 720 students, and at least half of them saw us naked! Some of them took the opportunity to grab my butt and/or penis, and Barbara's private areas had the same problem.

Finally, the vice-principal came over. "What's going on here?" Instantly, everyone moved a few feet back.

We both told the vice-president what happened. Astonished, she started marching us towards the administration building. Once we got there, she found a place for us to sit down, and then she went looking for a knife to cut the ropes.

I was sitting next to Barbara, looking at her naked body while she looked at mine, an my hips touched hers. It was finally too much for my young penis; I ejaculated all over the office floor.

Finally, the vice-principal found a knife. She also found two school towels, so that we could cover ourselves, and she had a janitor come in to mop the floor.

They called our parents first, so that they could bring a change of clothes. While we waited, we were each separately interviewed by a police officer. There were literally hundreds of witnesses! Neither Barbara nor I knew the names of the other two bullies, but many of the witnesses did.

All three bullies were expelled from school and arrested.

---

Even before this, I had long had a fantasy of stripping nude, then walking out into the lunch area at lunchtime, so that hundreds of people would see me nude and humiliated. Sometimes I also fantasized about a young girl being naked too, and enjoy the same humiliation with me. Naturally, I would never do this in real life, because I would be branded as a fetishist and exhibitionist, and arrested and expelled from school.

Tim made my fantasy come true, but in a way where I didn't get blamed for anything. Tim has no idea how much I appreciate what he did for me.

I never talked to Barbara about my fantasy either. I have seen some signs that she might also be a closet exhibitionist, but I never had the guts to ask her. Maybe she hated what happened, maybe she loved it. I'll probably never know.

---

If you liked the logic of this story, please read Br'er Rabbit's Tar Baby Story, online in several places including http://xroads.virginia.edu/~ug97/remus/tar-baby.html .
Janie wrote: Nice story by Janie

a little different, but nice.... although it never happened to me quite like that, I have similar fantasies. Sometimes I use them to play act with a friend, or something. Sometimes they want me to play out their own.

Cheerio,
Janie
Executionus wrote: Nice one! by Executionus

It's always good to see a creative and well-written story like this. I love the idea of tying two naked teens together back-to-back and pushing them out into a crowd. I felt that this part of the story needed to be much longer though, as it skipped through the 20 minute naked session in exactly 6 sentences before the VP showed up to end it. Similarly, the part with the VP and the accidental cumming while tied to a naked girl was also very quick and could've used more details. Either way, great story!