Curiosity..... by NoLuckLisa

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Curiosity..... by NoLuckLisa

Post by PhilMarlowe »

NoLuckLisa wrote: Curiosity..... by NoLuckLisa

I guess I’ve always been a curious girl. I always think you should try everything at least once before dismissing it, and this applied to sexual relationships too. Unfortunately, this has occasionally led to finding myself in a spot of bother, to say the least.

I was 18 at the time, about to graduate high school. I was round at my best friend Rachel’s house, just hanging out. We had been friends for many years, had dated the same boys, got drunk together - we really clicked. A year or so earlier I had found myself wanting to be with her in a different way though. I had a rapport with her that I had never had with any boy - we could talk for hours, she made me laugh, and in turn this had stirred up some feelings in me that I was eager to experiment with. I just didn’t know if she felt the same.

I had found myself staring at her in the locker room when we went swimming, looking at her smooth, tanned skin, ogling her curves like some pervy teenage boy. I don’t know if she ever noticed. In contrast, I was a bit paler, a bit rounder in the hips and ass, a bit more of a little belly on me. I always changed behind a towel, which made her laugh, calling me a prude. One time she yanked my towel away from me when I was changing, leaving me standing totally bottomless in front of her, naked bum exposed. I wondered if she had wanted to see me nude as much as I enjoyed seeing her?

I thought about it a lot in those days, and as we neared the end of school, my curiosity began to grow even stronger.

And so there we were, just chilling in Rachel’s room. She had been playing hockey that afternoon and was complaining of various aches and pains in her back. I had suggested she take a bath to relax, hoping she would change in front of me. Well, she didn’t, but when she came out of the en-suite bathroom after bathing, she was only wearing her underwear and a towel wrapped round her wet hair. I’ll never forget her that afternoon, wearing little baby blue cotton panties and a plain white bra, striding into the room like nothing mattered.

I asked her if she felt better, and she told me the ache was still there. She asked me to give her a back massage. A massage! In her underwear! Did she know that’s what I wanted? Did she want the same? My heart was racing as I agreed to her request. She lay face down on the bed and I got up to, sitting across the back of her thighs, gently rubbing her shoulders. My face was staring at her gorgeous round ass. I could look all I wanted, as her face was buried in the pillow!

I worked her shoulders over, but found that the bra strap was getting in the way. She must have noticed, as she reached back and unclasped it. I slid the straps aside and resumed the massage. My hands started to work her whole bare back, running my fingers down her spine, kneading the pliant flesh between my fingers. I squeezed the sides of her waist, working higher, until my fingertips were gently, oh so gently, brushing the sides of her breasts. I remember she had moaned a bit, in pleasure.

My hands then found their way to the small of her back, working the base of her spine. I slipped my fingers inside her blue underpants, just a centimeter or so, and I could feel the roundness of the top of her buttocks. Again I was sure she lightly moaned. I paused for a second to lift my tee shirt off over my head and put it to one side. “Hey, don’t stop” she said, her face still buried in the pillow. With one hand I continued to rub her lower back. With the other I carefully pulled down the zipper on my skirt, which went down all the way so as I could simply pull it right off, leaving me sitting astride Rachel, both of us in nothing but our undies.

I instantly regretted my silly panties. They were white cotton, but with little smiley faces all over them. My bra was an ugly old black one. Still softly caressing my beautiful friend with one hand, and unclasped my bra and cast it aside, leaving me in nothing but my grey socks and smiley panties. Had Rachel noticed? She must have done, surely! I had stripped nearly all my clothes off whilst sitting on top of her!

Feeling emboldened now, I applied more pressure to her body. I thought my heart might thud right out of my chest it was beating so hard. I lightly pulled her light blue undies down as far as I dared, till a tiny bit of her crack was exposed, and still she didn’t stop me. I ran my hands back up her spine, stretching out, letting my naked breasts glide up her bare back, my stiffened nipples tracing two lines across her flesh.

Which is when she noticed something was wrong.

She shifted her weight suddenly, jerking me off her body. I lost my balance and fell off the bed, landing on my side. Rachel sat up quickly, her hands covering her chest. She had a look on her face I’d never seen before, a look of fury, of rage. She was shouting at me, demanding to know what I was doing, who did I think I was, what the hell was going on, why was I naked. She stood up before me, putting her bra back on properly, while I just lay cowering on the floor in front of her in my stupid little socks and panties. I started to cry, I couldn’t form the words to explain to her how I felt, how I thought she felt. There’s very little more humiliating than being shouted at whilst sitting in your underwear. She told me she thought I was her friend, nothing more, that she hadn’t realised I was a lesbian.

I tried to say I was sorry, but she wouldn’t listen. She told me to stop whimpering and stand up. What else could I do? Still blubbering, I shakily got to my feet, automatically cupping my hands over my bare breasts, the old prudish nature coming back. The confidence I had felt, that had enabled me to strip for Rachel, had completely evaporated, as I stood before her, my knees wobbly with nerves. She put my hands to my side and turned me to face the mirror, and then proceeded to point out all my flaws. She ridiculed my small breasts, flicking the nipples. She grabbed almost a full handful of my bare tummy, and called me fat. “I’m not fat” was all I could say to her, which seemed to make her angrier. To demonstrate, she grabbed my panties and hauled them down to my ankles, grabbing my big butt with both hands, wobbling my cheeks furiously. “See how it wobbles? That’s cos it’s fat!” she shouted. She started slapping my ass, spanking it hard, shouting “see? It’s fat!” at me.

If there’s anything worse than being spanked naked, it’s having to stand in front of a full length mirror and watch yourself be spanked naked. She was right, I could see my flesh wobbling with each slap of her hand. As I watched my small boobs bounce gently, my little belly jiggle with each spank, I felt my dignity vanish completely. With my last vestige of courage I spun round, yelling at her to stop. I pushed her back a few steps and took a step towards her, forgetting that my panties were around my ankles. I tripped over them and fell flat on my face, naked as the day I was born. My last stand had turned out to be anything but!

She told me to get up and get out. I unsteadily got to my feet, looking around the room for my clothes. I saw my shirt and grabbed it. Then I managed to grab my skirt, before Rachel took me by the hair and dragged me across the room, my feet shuffling along with my panties still around my ankles. She deposited me in her hallway, slamming the door. I stood there motionless, butt naked, trying to comprehend what had just happened.

Then I heard a voice from the room behind me, Rachel’s brothers room. “Rach, I told you not to slam the doors!” he shouted as he burst out into the hallway, before stopping dead in his tracks. There I was, completely bare-ass naked, except for my socks. I held my skirt and tee shirt in my hands, covering my chest and front. He just stood staring at me, so I turned and ran. Guess I never learned my lesson from last time, as I tripped over my own undies again, falling down right in front of him, my big fat bottom completely bared. I yanked up my panties to about halfway up my butt, threw on my tee shirt and ran down the hallway, trying to fasten my skirt up. By this point, he’d seen everything. And I mean everything. I managed to fix my skirt by the time I got outside, and I almost looked presentable to the world. Well, apart from my big teary eyes. And apart from having to keep rubbing my poor stinging bum. Oh, and apart from forgetting my bra, and having my nipples plainly visible through my too-tight tee.

I was ashamed. I was humiliated. But most of all, I was so damn turned on.
leom1133 wrote: that was great! by leom1133

Thank you NoLuckLisaI Awesome story
NoLuckLisa wrote: Curiosity pt 2 by NoLuckLisa

It was 3 days until I heard from Rachel again. I had expected it to be longer. I had made a fool out of myself, and jeopardised our friendship by horribly misreading the signs. I feared that she would tell everyone, and my reputation would change overnight to predatory lesbian. And so when I answered the door and found her standing there, head down, I was surprised.

She asked if she could come in, and we went up the stairs to my room. Now, I was nervous. The last time we saw each other, she had stripped me naked, ridiculed my body and viciously spanked me. What if she was planning more of the same?

Rachel burst into tears. I couldn’t believe it! “I’m so sorry!” she kept repeating, “can you forgive me?” I didn’t know what to say. She told me how ashamed she was of the way she’d treated me, her oldest and dearest friend. She apologised for her cruel remarks about my body, for throwing me out into the hall. She explained that she didn’t mean for her brother to see me. Then she got down on her knees and begged me to forgive her. Begged me!

I suppose I shouldn't have been too surprised. Rachel is such a kind and caring person normally, her outburst before had been so out of character. She had clearly really worked herself up thinking about it. And at the back of my mind, I wondered…..perhaps she had actually enjoyed us being nearly naked together…..perhaps she just didn’t know how to deal with her emotions?

She looked up imploringly at me. I told her I didn’t know if I could forgive her, after what she had done, what she had said. She told me she would do anything to make up for it. Anything. I nodded, suddenly loving the position I was in. I loved Rachel, and wanted to just tell her I forgave her, give her a hug and get on with our lives. That would be the nice, normal thing to do. But she had said she’d do ANYTHING.

I told her that she had really hurt me, both physically and mentally, to which she nodded. A tear ran down her perfect soft cheek as she said she understood. I told her that she couldn’t possibly understand, unless she experienced it herself. She looked me right in the eye, realising what I was saying. She nodded softly. I held out my hands and she took them, as I lifted her to her feet. She was standing in front of me in her track suit. She stood motionless as I reached forwards and tugged the zipper down on her hooded top. The top quickly fell away, leaving a tight green vest. I reached for the vest and she spoke nervously - “No, let me….please”. I allowed her that. She probably felt more control if she stripped herself rather than have me do it.

She lifted the vest up and off over her head, and stood before me in her jogging bottoms and pink sports bra. Her boobs were squeezed up tight in there, and without me saying, Rachel removed the bra and set them free. Her eyes were looking down at the floor in embarrassment. Mine were focussed on her naked breasts, so perfect, displayed before my eyes.

I was getting horny and impatient, and so I grabbed the waistband of her joggers and pulled them down. Rachel got a fright at this motion and stepped backwards, but, like me before, she tripped over her joggers and fell back onto her butt. She squealed in pain and looked up at me with the biggest, saddest eyes I’ve ever seen. I looked down at her choice of underwear. Something pink….something lacy…..it looked like a thong! In all my years of seeing Rachel change at the gym, at the pool, I’d never seen her wearing a thong before. I told her to get up and face the mirror. I stood behind her. It was indeed a pink, lacy thong. The light material disappeared between her smooth round buttocks.

I could see Rachel was shaking all over in fear and expectation. She turned to me and asked if we could stop. She looked so sweet and innocent I almost said yes.

But I didn’t.

Instead, I smacked her with an open hand right across the butt. Her body stiffened and she clenched her butt cheeks together. I spanked her again, watching the way her ass bounced. “So a wobbly ass means a fat ass, does it?” I asked her. “Then look at yours, fat ass!” I shouted, spanking her cute little butt over and over, not too hard, but enough to sting and make her cry out. I told her to say it, to say she had a fat ass. “I don’t” she said, “it’s not fat!”. What I did next surprised even me! I took hold of her skimpy little thong, and tore it apart! I mean literally ripped it from her body, leaving poor Rachel, my best friend, utterly stark naked in front of me! I took a good look at her body, especially the part I never really get to see, before grabbing her head and pushing it forward, bending her over. I continued to smack her bare bottom. My open hand pounded away on her soft flesh, her butt bouncing and jiggling wildly. “Okay!” Rachel shouted. “I have a fat ass! I have a fat ass! I do, I have a big round fat ass! Please stop now!”

I could see her bare rump was going red now, and I stopped. Rachel straightened up and looked at herself in the mirror, naked, humiliated and degraded. I couldn’t help myself. I really couldn’t. I embraced her from behind and placed my hands on her exposed breasts, squeezing the flesh, feeling the already stiff nipples between my fingers. She responded by turning her head and kissing me hard on the mouth.

What happened next was a very special night for both us. We may not be together anymore, but that was the first time for both of us. We moved away not long after, as often happens to childhood friends. We’ve lost touch recently, but oftentimes, on a lonely, rainy night, I’ll think about that special time, and the extraordinary circumstances that brought us there, and I smile.
Janie wrote: No luck Lisa by Janie

Very well written story, one that I much enjoyed. The only comment I have on it, is a term I wish you hadn't employed, by which I mean to say -- or not, as the case may be -- "but-tocks." Women do not have but-tocks, thank you. I hate it when people call my butt that; it is simply so crude. Forest Gump and Arnold Schwarznegger can have but-tocks, but women and I will not. lol!!!

love, Janie