Babysitting that ended up beeing embarrassing (Part 1?) by SwimKid

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Babysitting that ended up beeing embarrassing (Part 1?) by SwimKid

Post by PhilMarlowe »

SwimKid wrote: Babysitting that ended up beeing embarrassing (Part 1?) by SwimKid

With 13 years, and a need of money for a game I wanted, I accepted a babysitting job, what I didnt know is that

I'd be babysitting two angry 12 year old sisters that thought they were to old to have a Babysitter. Neither

did I know what they had planned for me.
I arrived at their house and the Sister's mom told me a few rules, the usual. The girls saw me and they were

mad about having a babysitter that was just 1 year older than them! When their mother left, they invited me to

their room and told me about playing a game.
-So what do you want to play?
-Ummm I dont know
-Wanna play Tie-ups?
-Sure, whats that?
-We tie you up to our bed and you ave to try to scape, if you dont do it after 5 minutes we switch roles.
They tied me up with a couple of ropes, set up a time and said:
-3...2...1... GO!
I tried my hardest to free myself, but I couldnt, the 5 minute mark hit so I said:
-Okay, you win this round, untie me please.
-Nah-ah -one of the twins replied- You muse take the punishment
-You didnt tell me about this on the rules!
-Ooops I forgot -Said the other twin giggling- So, the punishment is taking one piece of clothing every 5

minutes you cant untie yourself.
-No way! I'll tell your mother! -I yelled.
-hmmmmm, I think just for that we take two pieces now, what do you think?
They slowly took out my shit and pants leaving me in nothing but my white briefs. They laughed and took

pictures, but they set the timer up again. I tried my hardest this time, but I didnt make it in time. I was

terrified of the idea of this younger girls seeing me naked, plus all the movement made me get a little

erection, luckly it wasnt really hard and none of them noticed. They laughed when the timer raun out and one

of the girls said:
-Okay, we wont strip you... YET!
-Yeah, we are going to do some other things...
They left the room and left me there tied, they came back after 5 minutes with a bag. They said:
-This is your punishment for this time -One of the twins said as the otherone slipped a few icecubes in my

briefs. That made me shake a lot and scream of the cold, so they eventually got something and gagged me with

it. All the shaking abd movement arround my waist made me get an erection, and as the ice cubes melted the

girls started to notice it, one of the twins said:
-Look, He's got a boner!
-Awwwww thats a cute little willy, maybe we should check it out...
I started to muffle through my gag trying to say please no! but they obviously didnt udnerstand a thing.
-We wont see it yet, but you've been a naughty lil boy -One of them started.
-And naughty boys must be punished
They flipped me over so that my face was now facing the pillow n the bed I was tied to, and they started spanking me, they started really slow, but they they got harder and faster! They stopped at about 100 spanks each, I was practicly crying at this point.
-Look baby boy is crying, dont worry baby boy, we stopped spanking you
They flipped me over again, and they started to play in my chest, getting slwoly but surely to my briefs the got to the waistband and started pulling it up and a bit down, back and forth until my penis was expsed. They laughd and touched it curiously.
I was mortifed, two younger girls were seeing me naked, and taking photos and videos. They eventually started playing with it. I really didnt want them to see me cum, but I had no choice, they started going faster, and when I was about to cum they stopped and laughed. One of them said:
-What do you want usa to see you having fun?
They started again and stopped at the exact same moment. They did this a few times, untill one of them said:
-Okay, we'll finish this time.
they started stroking my penis back and forth really slowly, but enough to make me shake a bit. After a few minutes of stroking I started to feel really close, I felt as If I were to explode. But this time they kept on doing it! And I came, throwing a think line of cum near them.
They both laughed and told me they friends'd be so happy when they saw it. They left me tied up and naked whilethey watched a movie and as they waited for their parents to come back. When they did they gave me my clothes back, and they told me to shut my mouth, or else they'd show evryone the video of me cumming.
-Alright girls, a plessure to babysit you -I said in front of hr mom as they told me to.
-Mom, if you need to go out again, call him, it was so much fun! -Said the twins.
-Okay, Im glad you all had fun -The mom said.
After a few daysone of the twins texted me that next time they had some more fun for me.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Hey guys! This is Swimkid, this story (Unlike my last) is based on a true experience, I can bring you what they did to me the second time I babysat them if you want :) Tell me!
Anonymous wrote: Re: Babysitting that ended up beeing embarrassing (Part 1?) by Anonymous

Tell us please :)
Janie wrote: Lovely story by Janie

Okay swimkid, this is a wonderful story you wrote. Creative, well written and fun, I found myself getting wet. I could even identify with the people in it a little. (guess which ones, the protagonist or antagonists?) In fact, I loved your story so much, you get an "A." from me. NOW, PLEASE WRITE ME SOME MORE RANDY STORIES TO M*STERBATE MYSELF TO!

love, sweet little Mary Janie