Humilliated by 10 girls in a party by SwimKid

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Humilliated by 10 girls in a party by SwimKid

Post by PhilMarlowe »

SwimKid wrote: Humilliated by 10 girls in a party by SwimKid

My family was invited to a Birthday party of a friend couple, and I wa forced to go, what I didnt know is that

It'd turn out so badly for me.
My family and I arrived at the party, and they told me to ggo with the other kids in a hugeroom so we could

play. The birthday guy (I dont know his name) thought the kids they'd invited were old enough to be by

themselfs, what surprised me is that I was the only boy, and apparently the 10 girls new that, because they

were giving me that evil grin that made me unconfortable. One of the girls said:
-Wait, they brought a boy to OUR party?
-Yeah, this is a girl-only party -One of them continued.
-Girls come here, I have an idea -Said one of them. They all went away so I couldn't hear them. They came back

and he girl that had "The idea" said:
-Since this is a girls only party, you are going to put on girl clothes
-No way! -I replied
But as I said that two girls came up behind me, grabbed me and pinned me down to the floor. I tried scaping,

but they were too many. They carried me to a part of the floor that had semi-circles and tied each of my arms

to one of those, finally, they tied my legs together. I was tied up in a "T" position on the floor with 10

girls that wanted to see me with girly clothes. They took off my pants and giggled when they saw my briefs.

They put a really shot skirt on me and they started undoing my shirt. They soon realised that theycouldnt take

it out, so they untied me and took it out. Then they put a top and wrot slut with a marker on the bit of skin

you could see. After that they untied me and took pictures and made comments.
I saw my clothes and went straight for them, but a girl saw me and yelled:
-He wants his clothes!
They all came running to me and pinned me down. They carried me to a beam and tied me up there. The girl that

saw me said:
-You were a bad boy, and you are going to get punished!
They started to take all my clothes off and they left me in just my underwear. When one of the girls came close

to me to remove it I said:
-No please! Dont do this!
They all whispered for a few seconds and the girl that came to remove my underwear said:
-Okay, but you are going to have to kiss our shoes and be in just your underwear for the rest of the party
-Okay -I replied a bit more calm
-On four! -Said one of the girls, and put her feet close to my mouse. I kissed all of their shoes, which was

mortifying, but It was better than being naked.
I thought it was over, but I was wrong, the girls got bored of doing nothing but to talk and came where I was I

asked:
-Is anything wrong?
-Yes, we are bored -One of the girls said
-And you are going to entertain us! -Another girl continued. They all cheered up and carried me to the same

place where they first tied me up, and they did it again.
-Feeling nostalgic? -Said the girl that talked first.
They started giggling and they started to play arround my waistband, pulling it up, without peeking, and right when I thought they'd jsut do that to scare me, a girl came and yanked my underwear off. They all laughed and stared at my privates, they took pictures and recorded videos. One of the girls said:
-Lets experiment!
I was terrified and really humilliated, buti couldnt do anything to stop it.
They threw water, coke and another liquids, that wasnt too bad, untill one of them said:
-Lets dry it now!
They brought a hair-drier and started heating my privates up, at first it wasnt so bad but they put it so close I felt as if I were burning and begged them to stop, they kept on doing it. They eventually got bored of it, but It really hurt while it lasted, I had hopes they'd go away, but no, one of the girls said:
-Lets see him cum!
-No! Please dont do that to me!
-You know, those begs are getting annoying, lets mute him.
They duct taped my mouth, so I couldnt say anything now. One of the girls started stroking my dick back and forth, really quickly, but she stopped and said:
-I cant even put in my hand, how are we supposed to make this baby cum?
-Just try it
Shecontinued to do it, this time harder, it was so painful and humilliating, but it felt so good too. I ended up cumming and the girls laughed, but got bored quickly after and left me there for the rest of the party. They untied me, gave me my clothes and gave me a quick (but hard) spanking before it ended
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Hey guys, This one is pure fiction, and Im sorry if I made some mistakes, Im learning english stil...
Janie wrote: I can foresee the future.... by Janie

You will write a lot of stories on this site. I mean you have too. Their creative, highly-arousing and great. I mean I need some new stories like these. I love stories where we are in charge for a change. So we can tolerate a little poor English. Just keep up (no pun intended) the funny stories. lol!

love, Janie
Executionus wrote: This was good by Executionus

Nice story. The English was fine as well. What hurt was the paragraphing and spacing, which sometimes hit in the middle of a sentence or otherwise random places in the story. Other than that, it was great. I enjoyed the girls making the boy think his modesty was safe, only to strip him bare when he wasn't ready.