Boyd vs Girls by CaughtOfLore

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
CaughtOfLore

Boyd vs Girls by CaughtOfLore

Post by CaughtOfLore »

Boyd vs Girls
an ENM story by CaughtOfLore
SYNOPSIS: Getting to know his new neighbors, young Boyd is invited to go swimming in their backyard pool. With his swimsuit locked up at home, he politely declines, but the two young girls of the house may just have a way to convince their mother that he doesn’t need it.

Chapter 1: The Decision

“Found them!” Jenny shouted excitedly from the back doorway, waving a pair of lemon-colored bikini bottoms in her hand. My heart, already racing with anxiety, began to race faster as my eyes took in what this grinning girl was holding.

My name is Boyd Gindall. It was the first week in our new town, the second consecutive day I’d been dumped by my parents at our new neighbors’ house, and the third consecutive genuinely hot day of summer. My father had gone through a mid-life crisis of sorts, and decided he was done with the world of architecture and made a snap decision recently to jump into a jarringly different profession, that of aged care and nursing for the elderly. In the process of this, my mother and I were also whisked away to a new town in a different state, where he could begin his course in nursing, and I could begin my course in being-forced-to-socially-start-over. And in case it isn’t obvious, this isn’t exactly a desirable position for an adolescent boy who has spent the previous years of his life trying to solidify a status for himself in social circles. It seems it was easy enough for my mother to restart - she would be working in the cafeteria of the high school I would be attending when the school holidays were over, and after meeting the other cafeteria workers at an informal meet-up just days ago, she was already on her third day out with the “Cafeteria Crew”, as they teeth-grindingly called themselves. As a result, with my father at his course, and my mother out and about (and for some reason neither of them trusting me to be home alone despite my age and maturity), I had been left for the second day in the home of our neighbor Miriam Henkins, to spend the day getting to know her and her two daughters, Jenny and Piper.

Jenny, with her slightly wavy dark-brown hair that flowed all the way down to her cute butt, had like me, just recently turned eighteen. And if I didn’t know better, her body seemed to want to remind me of that fact any time I glanced at it. She was a little short for her age, but not unusually so - just slightly shorter than me. This meant that yesterday as we sat side-by-side on the sofa watching movies, I had a lovely angle to sneak glances at the comfortably-sized cleavage her C-cup breasts were making in the loose-fitting summer top she had been wearing. It had been a frustrating few hours, fighting the battle of craning every few minutes to see just a bit more of her femininity, but making sure she always saw me focussed on the TV screen when she looked up at me. As the afternoon had gone on, I had started to get slightly more reckless with my glances, and while I’m pretty sure she never caught me looking, in the end I still didn’t see enough to remain any more than sexually frustrated.

Thirteen year old Piper, sporting straighter dark brown hair, had it cut at about shoulder length, and was today rocking a side-ponytail. In the early stages of transitioning into womanhood, she was just beginning to grow in all the right places. While she seemed to be a little more conservative in showing skin than her older sister, in all other aspects of her personality, she was far more outgoing, making cheeky and unfiltered comments in front of her mother, seemingly just for her joy of seeing how far she could push things.

When I say it was the third consecutive genuinely hot day of summer, I should point out that this particular day, compared to the previous two hot days, was hitting the town like a tonne of bricks. Just yesterday, our second-hottest day, the girls were dismayed that I had not brought around my swimming trunks so that we could all spend the day in their pool. Trying to appear polite, but secretly just wanting a bit of an opportunity to check out their bodies in swimsuits, I had assured Miriam that I was okay to just sit on the side and dip my feet in the water while the girls played, but Miriam insisted that it would be unfair for me to be left out, and so none of us would go swimming.

She told me at the time to be sure to bring my swimming trunks next time.

And only a day later, an even hotter day, here I was, standing in their backyard, having completely forgotten to bring my swimming trunks.

We had a fairly okay day the day before, with only the occasional passive-aggressive dig from the girls about “ruining their day”, but from the moment today that I admonished my lack of swimming attire to the girls, it was like they completely turned on me. How dare I come into THEIR house and sabotage THEIR ability to have fun and stay cool on such an intensely hot day.

And so the girls began their retaliation at me.

“Couldn’t he just swim in the shorts he’s wearing, mom?” the young Piper whined, arching up on her tippy-toes, as if the extra bit of height might somehow lend her suggestion more credibility.

“Of course not, Piper”, her mother advised, albeit in a sympathetic tone given the position we were in, “Boyd wouldn’t have anything to wear afterwards if he does that.”

“That’s okay with me!” Piper shot back only half-jokingly, and grinning openly in my direction. She wore her early-teen curiosity of the opposite sex far more openly than any other girl her age I’d met, and even though I was sure her mother would not take this as anything other than another of her cheeky comments, the confidence with which she wore her boy-fascination actually made me nervous for a moment.

“I’m really, genuinely sorry about this, guys,” I said, trying to change the subject as quickly as possible to avoid Piper’s comment embarrassing the other three of us for any longer, “If I had a key to our place I’d go get my trunks, but I don’t. And you’re right, Mrs Henkins, I’d be stuck in wet shorts for the rest of the day”.

Jenny cleared her throat and looked away into the middle distance. “What about your underwear?” she asked, with what I could swear was a smirk beginning to form on her lips.

“What?!” I exclaimed, disproportionately loud to her question. Then, as her shyness was overcome by her need to get back at me for preventing their second day of swimming, she finally looked up into my eyes.

“You could wear your underwear in. It’d be no different to a swimsuit, and then you could just wear your shorts without them when you get out.”

Jenny’s eyes were still staring up at me, piercing into me. I nervously broke eye contact with her at the thought, and in doing so connected briefly with Piper’s gaze. Her eyes were growing with anticipation at the thought of seeing a boy in his underwear for the whole afternoon.

“I guess that could be okay,” Miriam pondered. I stood frozen, a million thoughts racing through my head. Was this really going to just be decided upon, without consulting me? Was she really going to let her daughters, both technically younger than me, see me in my underwear? I needed to put a stop to this before it escalated any further.

“NO!” I shouted suddenly, again disproportionately loud to the volume of the conversation, “I’m sorry, I can’t…”, I trailed off, fumbling for a less awkward explanation than what I knew to be the truth.

“Whyyyy?” Piper whined, simultaneously toying with my obvious discomfort and her mother’s sympathetic desire to allow her kids to play in the pool.

Incredibly embarrassed but left with no other explanation to provide in my head, I stared at my feet and quietly explained my objection as matter-of-factly as I could.

“I’m sorry Mrs Henkins, Jenny, Piper… I’m wearing white underpants, and they’ll… go see-through in the water…”

There was a moment of silence, broken only by Piper’s stifled giggling. My face was turning crimson. Not only had I been all-but-forced to describe what type of underwear I was wearing to these two girls that I only met yesterday, but I was also forced to plant an image in their heads of me in see-through underwear.

Piper was the first to speak after catching her breath. “Are you sure they’ll go see through? Maybe we should just test them out?”, this comment sent both girls into a fit of open giggling.

“Or maybe he could wear a pair of our darker-coloured panties in, Mom?” Jenny added in between giggles. I had somehow opened floodgates to my own humiliation. I looked to Miriam in the hopes that her sympathy had shifted to me, but instead, she appeared to be not only amused but also deep in thought.

“Well, actually…” Miriam said, almost stopping her daughter’s laughter dead in it’s tracks. The girls stared with open-mouthed smiles at their mother, as silent as possible in the event that a slight noise broke her train of thought from what it now seemed she may actually be on-board with. Miriam independently snapped out of her thoughts, and broke into laughter at the matching lasciviously hopeful faces of her two daughters looking up at her.

“No, not that!” She said.

Oh thank christ.

“But Jenny,” She continued, “If you wear your one-piece, Boyd could wear the bottoms of your bikini set! They’d be virtually the same as boys speedos, and then you’d all be able to swim!”

I remained frozen. If I’d had time to become unfrozen from moments before, this would have done the trick in re-freezing me anyway.

The girls, not wanting to risk this opportunity of humiliation handed to them on a silver platter by their mother, to be yanked away, immediately started spouting a cacophony of approval at her idea.

As Jenny and Piper ran off into the house giggling and whispering to each other, I tried to object to their mother, but before I could even say anything, she cut me off.

“Boyd! I know you don’t like this, but you brought it upon yourself. You’ve had two opportunities to bring your swimsuit around, and I’ll be damned if you’re going to spoil a second hot day for my girls.”
Two opportunities? I only found out about the pool after I got here yesterday! Not that being pedantic was going to get me anywhere right now.
Miriam swatted a fly away from her face and glared at me while what she said sank in, before continuing.
“Let me make this perfectly clear. You are in my house and you will not sabotage the enjoyment of myself or the girls any further. You will behave yourself and follow my orders or I’ll have you swimming nude.”

Any trace of amusement on her face was gone. Just that painful glare.

As Miriam turned back to the house, Jenny appeared in the back doorway brandishing and waving about a pair of lemon-colored bikini bottoms like she had won a competition and they were the trophy.

“Found them!” She shouted, just as Piper came running up out of the darkness of the house behind her. Both girls were again giggling and Piper was obviously so elated that she was bouncing on the spot like an excited five-year-old. They looked at each other and giggled louder.

As the crimson drained from my face and was replaced with pure white at what I was looking at, Miriam frowned and squinted across the backyard at the trophy bikini bottoms. “Aren’t they Piper’s? They look smaller than I remember yours being, Jenny”.

Jenny was quick to answer “Uh, No, no, these are mine! These are the bigger ones!”. It suddenly became clear to me what the conspiratorial glance between them was about. Their mother had at some point bought them matching swimwear, and without the other pair there to compare against, she had no way of being sure that what her daughter was saying was true. But she was getting too hot out there in the sun, and wasn’t about to go delaying her daughters’ opportunity to go swimming any longer, especially after reprimanding Boyd for doing just that only moments ago.

Jenny tossed the bikini bottoms at me. I caught them and tentatively opened the scrunched up piece of fabric in my hands.

These were definitely not the bigger ones.

These were definitely Piper’s.

If these were Jenny’s, I would be able to see about as much of her butt cleavage as I saw of her chest cleavage yester…

I felt the blood that had drained from my face start to head somewhere else on my body, and tried desperately to think of something else before it was too late. The desperation to think of something else only lasted a moment, thanks to Miriam yanking me back to reality.

“Okay girls, go upstairs and get into your swimsuits! Boyd, you can get changed in the downstairs bathroom, and grab a towel for yourself from the cabinet while you’re in there…”, and with that, she was back in the house. The girls had wasted no time and were already halfway upstairs, giddy with anticipation. Though they had initially merely intended to make this boy feel awkward and embarrassed as a revenge for ruining another hot day for them, their initial intent was entirely forgotten, thanks to the way the day’s series of events had so drastically escalated, and their annoyance with me had now manifested in them as a deliriously sexual curiosity. To them, it must have felt like today they had somehow been granted a power - a power which they needed to use very carefully or they might lose it, but also a power which they would obviously be determined to use as best they could while they had it.

Chapter 2: In Decent Exposure

I stood in the bathroom and looked at my bikini-bottoms-clad self in the mirror. My slim build stared back at me. Having recently decided to experiment with shaving myself down there, the image reflecting back at me could have been hung in a gallery as a weird bit of art with the title “Showing Skin”. My privates were entirely covered, though only just, and the fact that these side-tie bikini bottoms were fitted for a thirteen year old meant their tightness over my package really drew attention to it. What’s more, enough of the exposed skin above and either side of my squashed package was blatantly and visibly devoid of hair to give the game away.

I looked ridiculous. Miriam’s suggestion that this piece of clothing would be anything like wearing a pair of boys’ Speedos was, by any stretch of the imagination, just plain wrong. Boys’ Speedos were not so skimpy on material around the privates. Boys’ Speedos were, generally speaking, not lemon-colored. Boys’ Speedos certainly did not have big string bows on the sides.

I turned around and did my best to look over my shoulder to check out the back.

Almost half of each cheek of my butt was showing at the sides, and an inch of my butt crack was sitting above the waistband. As I pulled them up to hide the top of my crack, I felt the front slip down. I looked down at my crotch and was greeted with the sight of the front waistband being slightly lower than it was before, and unveiling two slight creases of skin which were, of course, the very beginning of the left and right side of my penis. Tugging it up to cover this, I felt the top of my ass become exposed again.

As I was about to let out a frustrated groan, I almost jumped out of my hairless skin at a sudden thumping on the bathroom door. Obviously with the girls’ sense of adventure this afternoon, I had locked it when I first entered, as I wasn’t going to take any chances on their impulses.

“C’mon! We’re waiting to get in the pool with you!” Jenny shouted through the door.
“Yeah, get that bikini bod out here!” Piper added, and the giggling resumed.
“They don’t fit!” I shouted back, “Can you tell your mom?”
The giggling got louder, then hushed, and then I heard a scraping sound.

Oh god. They were picking the lock.

Unaware as to how adept at picking the bathroom door lock of their own house the girls were, I planned for the worst case scenario and simply scrambled to grab my balled-up clothes from the bathroom floor, and cowered inside the shower, using my ball of clothes as a shield between me and the eager faces that were bound to come bursting through the door in mere seconds. In a last-ditch effort, I shouted for help as loudly as I could.

“MRS HENKINS!” was all I managed as the door burst open and the giggling girls wearing matching lavender one-piece swimsuits, scanned the room, and quickly spotted me cowering in the shower. They made a beeline for me and, wanting to see exactly how the bikini bottoms supposedly didn’t fit, started trying to wrestle away the ball of clothes I held with a vice-like grip over my crotch.

A battle of determination was fought for the following agonizingly slow seconds. I held my ball of clothes against my body as tight as I could, determined not to let the girls see what I had seen in the mirror. The girls, determined to see more of a real-life boy than they’d ever had the chance to see in their lives, became almost animal in their frantic pulling at the clothes.

And then they suddenly stopped.

And then, before I knew what hit me, the cold water hit me.

Jenny had stepped back, Piper had followed her lead, and then Jenny had slammed the shower tap on. I closed my eyes and screeched as the cold water hit my skin. I didn’t move from my defensive position, I just continued to cower and screech.

Only seconds later, the water stopped, and when I opened my eyes, Miriam was standing in front of me, a grinning Jenny on her left and a grinning Piper on her right, all three staring down at me.

“The b-bik-kini b-bottoms d-d-don’t f-f-fit!” I stammered out before she could say anything. She did not look impressed.
“Well your clothes are soaked through, so you can’t put them back on now. Stand up and let’s have a look” she said.

The girls craned their necks in for the optimal viewing angle of the big unveiling. I was completely trapped.

And then the doorbell rang.

Saved by the bell?

“Jenny, can you get the door please?” Miriam asked, while none of them took their eyes off me.

“It’ll just be Ally. I’ll get it in a minute” Jenny responded in an almost trance-like state. It was like almost all of her brainpower was focused on preparing to make a mental image of the next few seconds.

“Jenny, how do you know it’s Ally? Just go and answer the door! I need to deal with this!”
“I invited her around a few minutes ago to join us for a swim. It’s okay, she’ll wait!”
“Jennifer, go and answer the door NOW!” her mother snapped, causing Jenny to jump in shock. With a pained expression that almost paralleled mine, she ran out of the room.

I knew exactly how the next few precious seconds would unfold. Jenny would race to the door, fling it open, tell Ally to quickly follow her, and they would then both race back to the bathroom, resulting in the exact same scenario as we were in, but with an angry mother and three excited young girls absorbing the sight of my almost-naked body rather than just two.

Doing the math very quickly, I realized that this may be the best window of time to ask for privacy. Only Miriam’s younger daughter was here to protest, and she would be less likely to pose a rational argument toward witnessing what I honestly didn’t even want her mother to see.

I stood up, stepped toward Miriam a little, and was about to address her, when she yanked the ball of sopping clothes clear out of my hands and threw them into the bathtub. For a fraction of a second, before I hastily covered my private area with my hands, Piper’s innocent yet hungry eyes saw what I saw in the mirror, but in much closer proximity. Though only a fraction of a second, there was no question her brain had processed the image. She punctuated the exact moment with an extremely quick high-pitched yelp.

Two more of those precious seconds passed by - me in stunned shock, Miriam looking a little shocked herself, and Piper, with her hands over her nose and mouth, eyes wider than I’d ever seen them, continuing to seemingly stare through my hands, and just breathing rapidly. That picture in her head must have been a decent quality print.

Another few seconds passed, and then Jenny ran in, joined by Ally.

Ally, as I would learn, was Jenny’s same-age friend since childhood, who lived across the road. She was a little tomboyish and would almost exclusively wear outfits that incorporated overalls. She had straight blonde hair tied back in a ponytail, and was about my height. The tendency to wear overalls was not something I would learn about today, though, as she had arrived already dressed for the pool, with goggles perched on her forehead, a towel over one shoulder, and sporting a modest emerald green one-piece. While it provided her far more modesty than my current attire provided me, the fact that I wanted to see more of her skin was not really at the top of the list of my concerns right now.

“Holy shhh-” Ally stopped herself when she realised the woman in the room in front of this near-naked boy was her friend’s mother.

“Did you see anything?” Jenny excitedly whispered to Piper, though why she was whispering, nobody knew as with the room as deathly quiet as it currently was, her inquiry was as clear as day.

Piper, not taking her eyes off me, responded in an excited (again, utterly baffling) whisper.
“I saw a lot of skin… I… I didn’t see his… his…”
“Penis”, his mother’s voice chimed in. The girls, for the first time in what felt like forever, turned their eyes away from me to look at Miriam in shock.
“I won’t have you using any silly or dirty words in place of the correct terminology,” she continued, “If you’re going to talk about a penis, use the word penis”
There was an extended silence. Then Piper apprehensively continued.
“I didn’t see his… Penis. But I saw a lot of skin. I don’t think he has any hair yet!”
Piper got louder with this last comment. She had just passed another taboo with her mother, and I know she could feel her power growing.

Suddenly, Miriam dragged me by my arm out of the shower and past the crowd of girls toward the backyard.
“Well there you go!” She said as she dragged me past the girls, who noting the visible butt crack and cheeks in the back of my outfit, renewed their immature giggling. “Piper saw the outfit and your penis is covered, so there’s no problem. Now go out and have fun, kids. I’ll bring some drinks out shortly”. With this last comment, I was pushed out the back door, and before I could assess my next move, Jenny linked arms with me on my right, Ally on my left, and they dragged me forward, straight into the pool, with a giggling Piper following right behind us.

As I struggled and surfaced for air, I noticed the girls were still below. Treading water I surveyed the depths around me and sure enough, all three girls were trying their best to examine the underwater treasures. With my arms busy treading water, they were getting a front-seat view of my barely-bikini-covered front. I turned away from them just as they surfaced for air.

The three girls emerged and after taking a well-needed breath of air, they started their shrieking frenzy.
“Oh my god! I know we can’t actually see ‘it’, but he totally doesn’t have any hair yet, you can see enough to know that!” Ally laughed.
“There’s not much covered, I wanna know how much smaller it is than the fabric!” Jenny added.
“Yeah, you can see a bit of a shape of stuff in there, but it’s really hard to tell in the water!” Piper said, still trying to catch her breath.
“Here, try these,” Ally said as she took her goggles off and handed them to Piper, who grabbed them and eagerly put them over her eyes, preparing to submerge again.
“Boyd, turn around!” She demanded.
I remained facing the other way.
“BOYD!” Jenny shouted “Turn around or we’ll pull them down!”
My heart began racing again.
“Oh Jenny! Shit! Forget trying to bargain with him!”, Ally interjected, making a sudden but obvious realization, “There’s three of us and only one of him! We should totally just pull them off and see what he’s got anyway!”

Chapter 3: The Ties That Bind

“Kids!” Interrupted Miriam as she stepped out the back door. For a moment I thought I could kiss her for saving me from almost certain full-frontal exposure. “Get out! You can’t just dive straight in without sunscreen!”

The three girls cursed under their breath. They were smart enough not to just pull off my swimwear in front of Miriam. As she sat back in one of the sun lounges, the girls knew that if Miriam was going to be out here for a while, they would need to be a little more subtle in fulfilling their lustful desires of getting a better understanding of what lay beneath the bikini bottoms.

The girls climbed up the side and stood along the edge of the pool where I would also soon need to get out. They knew I needed to use both arms to lift myself out, and that this would provide them with a clearer, open view of my crotch area. I put my hands up on the pool edge and just stared up at the row of keen spectators, hoping they would turn away. But the three sets of girls eyes, just like in the bathroom, were not going anywhere.

“KIDS! Come on! I don’t want you getting burned!”

Three sets of young girls eyes hungrily feasted on the bulge in the front of my swimsuit as I lifted myself to the pool edge. As I lifted my right leg up above the raised side to get out, the three girls tilted their heads in perfect synchronicity to the left, likely in the hopes that this semi-splayed position I was in would pull a more interesting part of my skin from behind it’s minimal guarding into view. I quickly finished lifting myself out of the pool and re-shielded with my hands.

I figured while Miriam was out here, I would be relatively safe from the girls being able to expose me any further, so I tried to act more civilized than them, in the hopes that this would earn me back some credibility with Miriam. If I could convince her that I was on her level and that the girls were being immature and naughty, I might get through the day without being totally exposed to them.

In my most polite voice, and ensuring I was loud enough for Miriam to hear me, I cleared my throat and said “Excuse me, girls”. To my surprise, they actually made some room for me to pass between them, with Ally stepping to the left and the two sisters stepping to the right. As I passed between them, I glanced around the backyard and noted only the girls’ towels laid out near Miriam.

“Oh! Mrs Henkins, Sorry to bother you, but I don’t have a towel.” I said, continuing my mature demeanor as best I could for an eighteen year old with his hands cupping his crotch. Miriam squinted up at me and then sat up.
“Oh you silly boy! I told you to grab one from the bathroom cabinet!” With this, she started to get up.
“Oh, no, it’s my mistake, you stay there, and I’ll go get one now…”
“You most certainly will not! Not dripping with water like that! I only just finished cleaning up all the dripping you made coming out here! I don’t know how your poor mother keeps up with you…”

And with that, she was gone.
And I was left alone with the girls.
No sooner was she out of sight, that I felt two things.
The first thing I felt was that the girls were now standing either side of me again.
The second thing I felt was a gentle but consistent pulling on either side of my bikini bottoms.
I looked down and saw that Ally and Jenny were each tugging the string to the bows on either side of the bikini bottoms. They were doing it slowly, presumably in the hopes that I wouldn’t feel it, but when they saw me look down, they surprisingly didn’t speed up. And I realized what they were obviously already thinking. Okay, he knows what we’re doing now, but what is he going to do while we’re holding onto his side-ties? Run away?

I could hear Piper’s breathing right next to my ear as she stood on her toes behind me, peering down eagerly at my crotch over my shoulder.

Fortunately, and just in time, Miriam returned with a towel for me. She marched out, threw it at me without even looking and returning to her sun lounge. I looked down. In panic, the girls had let go of the side-ties when Miriam had returned. Frighteningly, they were both precariously close to being completely untied. Any wrong moves and the minuscule loops remaining on either side could pop free and leave me standing stark naked in a backyard of ravenous giggling girls.

First order of business, I wrapped my towel around my waist. If I was going to try and fiddle about getting these side ties back into shape, I needed the towel around me to cover me in the event I accidentally come loose on one side while fixing the other.

With the towel in place I tucked my hand down the side and started to try to feel the shape of the remainder of the left bow. Working on this without being able to see what I was doing seemed to highly amuse the girls, who were applying sunscreen to themselves and watching a boy fumbling about with his hands inside his towel.

As I started to get the feel of things and carefully pulled the left bow back into shape, I discovered that it was no longer tight, in fact while I had pulled the bow back into shape, it was just loosely sitting in it’s shape, not tightly fastened as it was before. As I tried without much luck to re-tighten it, I felt an unmistakeable pop - the remains of the right bow came completely unfastened. While the girls couldn’t see the whole piece go completely slack, the look on my face must have told them everything they needed to know.

As they stifled their laughter at my predicament, Miriam, her eyes still closed, asked “What’s funny, girls?”.

“Oh, nothing,” Piper chuckled more openly now, “Boyd’s just having some trouble trying to adjust his bikini’s side ties”

Miriam sighed, “Well can one of you help him? Honestly, I just got comfortable for the second time here!”

“It’s okay Mrs-” I began.
“BOYD! Just lie down on your towel and do not make me get up again. Jenny, fix his bows. And put the sunscreen on him too. After all of this nonsense today, I don’t trust him to be able to cover everywhere on his own. Be thorough - he’s a lot more exposed in that suit than you girls are.”
Did she really have to remind us all of that?

As Jenny practically pounced toward me with the sunscreen, I had very little time to react, and had only just spun away from the girls’ gaze as my towel was whisked away from my waist. I frantically looked down at my crotch to assess the situation. The bikini was still there, though with one side still dangerously loose and the other side only holding out by the initial under-over loop from the bow, it had sagged significantly in the front, and, I (rightly) assumed, the back. With the waistband in the front at this level, if I hadn’t spun away, the girls would now be looking at around half an inch of my shaft. Not a lot, I’ll grant you, but still actual penis.
What’s more, given the impromptu cold shower, followed by being raced through the house to the yard, then abruptly into the cold pool, then out again, I’m guessing my penis was currently in a fairly shrunken state from temperature shock. So who knew what actual percentage of my member was currently out in the open?

“Nice half moon! How about a full?” Ally whispered, out of earshot of Miriam.
I quickly yanked the right side taut, pulling the waistband up on both sides in the process, just as Jenny came around to my front side.
“Ooh!” Jenny squeaked, deducing what she must have only just missed out on seeing from her new angle. Ally and Piper raced to Jenny’s side, to make sure they weren’t missing something. Nervously, I pulled a little tighter on the strings in my right hand, to make absolute certain there could be no peeking around the sides of the fabric. As I did this, I felt the still-loose bow on the left side start to shift. When this happened, the three girls let out tiny gasps and again craned their heads in unison, as their eyes were treated to the unveiling of a little more flesh on the left of my pubic area. My left hand darted to my side and I grasped the loosening bow tightly in my fist. There was a few seconds of silence, where nobody dared move. Piper broke the silence, whispering to her sister and friend “He looks so smooth! I know guys develop later than girls, but I’m five years younger than him, and…”, at this point, Piper got too quiet for me to hear, but I could guess what she was saying.

I deliberated telling the girls that I had shaved, and normally did have hair down there, but the shame of the explanation would have burned ten times more intensely than the tighty-whities explanation earlier. I suspected the older girls knew the truth anyway, but they were obviously enjoying seeing me squirm, and liked the youngest of their trio feeling that power over me.

After a few more seconds of hushed whispering, Piper’s volume got loud enough for me to hear again, “…and I reeeeeally want to see one in real life!”. The desperation in the whispered voice of this thirteen year old girl was unsettling. She, unlike the other two girls who were clearly relishing the slow humiliation, was really struggling to maintain self-control here. She had never seen a real life naked guy, and here she was, figuratively and literally SO close to it. I quietly hoped her sister would keep a close watch on her, but suspected that her watch may be preoccupied with it’s own curiosities. Jenny chose this moment to stop scrutinizing the bulge of my downstairs area and in a rare change, looked me in the eye. Now it was her turn to sound mature in front of her mother. “Lie face-down on the towel please, Boyd”.

I silently gave a pleading look to Jenny. Grinning openly, she just winked back at me and waggled the bottle of sunscreen in her hand.

As I awkwardly laid myself face down on the towel without the aid of my string-holding hands, Piper made herself comfortable, sitting closely to my left, while Jenny positioned herself on my right. Once I was settled, Jenny, retaining her authoritative voice spoke again, saying “Boyd, you’re going to need to let go of the sides of your bikini or I won’t be able to re-tie them for you.”

Reluctantly I released my grip and let my hands fall limply to my sides. Chills ran up my back as I felt the fabric of a suit designed for a thirteen year old retract from its heavily stretched out state to uncover the whole top half of my butt, and a significant quantity of each cheek at the sides. I could also feel the material contracting underneath me at the front. I pressed down against the towel in an attempt to convince myself that I wasn’t as exposed as the reduction of the fabric had felt.

My hands were visibly trembling, preparing to jump into action at the first sign of a teenage-girl-assisted wardrobe malfunction. Sensing that my hands were at the ready, Jenny spoke again. “Pipe, can you hold his hand against the ground away from his sides please, so he doesn’t try to fidget?”
Piper, happy to aid in furthering my vulnerability, grabbed my left arm and followed her sister’s instructions, holding it firmly down with both her hands.

At least this occupied the hands of the girl most eager to disrobe me.

Jenny pulled my right arm away from my body, and in order to free her hands to get to work, promptly tucked it under her, sitting on it firmly.

It was impossible for me not to feel the warmth emanating from her most private of areas - funnily enough, the one part of her body that the sun hadn’t been beating down on. While I would have loved to be able to absorb every sensory element of what my arm was touching, I was instead forced to desperately distance my thoughts as much as possible, after feeling a similar warmth starting to build in my own private area.

With the two ends of the right side of the bikini laying completely undone at my right, Jenny wasted no time in reaching across my body and swiftly untying the left side. She had to lift her bottom to reach over to my other side, but in her kneeling position, kept my arm still in the vice-grip of her legs. The sensation was tortuous to try and ignore, with her bottom lifting, shifting and sitting all over my arm as she got to work applying sunscreen on the upper back of my body. As if that wasn’t enough, she then leaned in to whisper in my ear.

“I’m going to do your sunscreen first, and then fix the ties on your little bikini. Now don’t move around or fidget, because this thing is just resting on your bottom now, and if you move or fidget, it might start to slip off.” she whispered. Then, in a very calculated move, she turned to Miriam and asked “Mom, what parts of Boyd should I rub sunscreen into?”, and of course, just as she had gambled, her mother replied with “Anywhere that isn’t covered by his bikini bottoms, dear.”

Trying not to think about the hands moving across my back, or the girl’s swimwear-clad privates dancing all over my arm, I turned my head to the right. Piper, still diligently doing her job of holding my arm against the ground was now laying down next to me, facing me, but upside-down. She was laying on her side so that the side of her body was pinning my arm, and her head was at my waist height. She was very blatantly trying to peer under my body at my crotch, determined to catch a glimpse of something.

As a result of her positioning, it left her one-piece shielded privates just inches from my face, at direct eye-level. They were well hidden, but the close proximity of this region drew my attention to the fact that she was very subtly squirming, squeezing her legs together and releasing them repeatedly, in an almost rhythmic fashion. Was she…?

Why did I have to notice this?

I closed my eyes, but this did nothing to block the thoughts.

This was an absurd level of unintended teasing to try and ignore. I clenched my teeth as I felt my penis shift slightly.

Oh hell, please, no.
MY STORIES:
Compromising Situation (MIXED ENM/ENF)
What About Charlie? - Expanding a Vignette (ENF/CMNF)
What a Time to Recall! (ENF/CMNF)
A Frame of Shame (ENM/CFNM)
Boyd vs Girls (ENM/CFNM)
CaughtOfLore

Boyd vs Girls by CaughtOfLore (Continued)

Post by CaughtOfLore »

Chapter 4: A Sensitive Subject

I tried to distance my thoughts from what was going on, but try as I might, I couldn’t ignore Jenny’s hands, slippery with sunscreen, suddenly sliding from my armpits down to my hips. The sudden contact with my exposed sides made me wriggle slightly, which in turn caused the bikini bottoms to slip down and expose all but the very bottom part of my, uh, bottom. At this moment, my mind replayed Miriam’s voice advising her daughter that she would need to rub sunscreen into “Anywhere that isn’t covered by his bikini bottoms, dear.”

I heard Ally stifling giggles from behind me, at my feet. “This is incredible!”, she whispered. I’d been so preoccupied that I hadn’t stopped to wonder where she was and what she was doing all this time. Jenny’s next comment to Ally addressed the latter part of this thought.
“You should switch it to the high frame rate so we can do some slow-motion replays later!”
No…
“Already on it!” came the whispered reply from behind me, “Figured there was more opportunity to catch any brief glimpses that way!”
“NO!” I screamed, causing Miriam to sit bolt upright in her chair and look over at the source of the noise.

When she looked over, what she saw from her vantage point was her two daughters holding a boy’s arms down to stop him squirming and fidgeting while her eldest daughter was applying sunscreen to his back. Jenny’s crouching form was perfectly positioned to block my exposed buttocks from her mother’s line of sight. Ally stood near my feet with her hands behind her back, the picture of innocence.

“Boyd!”, Miriam shouted angrily.
“Miriam! The girls-” I began to plead, before she interrupted in an eruption of pure, terrifying fury.
“BOYD GINDALL! YOU DO NOT CALL ME MIRIAM! YOU WILL ADDRESS ME AS MRS HENKINS! AND RIGHT NOW YOU WILL BE QUIET AND STOP FIDGETING WHILE JENNY APPLIES YOUR SUNSCREEN! YOU WILL NOT SAY ANOTHER WORD UNTIL SHE IS DONE, OR I WILL BE FORCED TO GET UP AND COME OVER THERE. IF I AM FORCED TO GET UP AND COME OVER THERE, I WILL PULL YOUR SWIMSUIT DOWN TO YOUR ANKLES AND SPANK YOUR BARE BOTTOM IN FRONT OF ALL THREE OF THE GIRLS UNTIL IT IS BEET RED!”

Everything stopped. There was a deathly silence across the backyard. If a bird had happened to be passing through the backyard at that moment, it would have defied the world of science and frozen in the air mid-flight. Mrs Henkins broke off her glare and turned over to lay on her front. Everything else remained still and silent for a few more seconds, and then I felt Jenny’s slicked up sunscreen hands slide ever so slowly down my buttocks, her fingers sliding gently but increasingly deeper into the crack as she went.

This new level of intimate contact caused my penis to lurch again. With my penis pointing downward but now becoming harder with every new sensation the girls inflicted on me, it was starting to become uncomfortable. As Jenny’s hands continued to slide and roam around my buttocks, my penis was straining harder and harder against the ground, every few seconds pulsing with an increasingly insistent desire for me to lift my body up and allow it to point upward.

What could I do? I really only had two options, and I greatly disliked how both of them played out in my head.

Option One: I quickly lift my torso to allow my almost-full erection to flip upwards against my body and then bring my torso immediately down against the security of the towel again. The problem with this option is that at my side, I’ve got a thirteen year old girl with her head against the ground and eyes poised to stare at this exact region of my body. Meanwhile, a sudden movement like this would also succeed in shaking the remaining shred of swimsuit off my butt and undercarriage, exposing the full area and likely the underside of my testicles too, to a girl recording slow motion footage right up the optimal angle.

Option Two: I beg all three girls to look away for just a moment while I carefully “do something”, and hope against all logic that they comply without wanting to know any further details. The problem with this option is that it DEFINITELY WOULD NEVER GO DOWN THIS WAY IN A MILLION YEARS.

Strain…

Strain…

With nearly a complete erection pointing down between my legs, I was reaching the threshold of my discomfort, and as a result almost didn’t hear Ally’s excited whisper.
“Oh shit! You guys, I can’t wait to show you the video I’m getting down here! His penis has been getting hard and growing under the material! The fabric between his legs is bulging right out at me now and it’s just kind of twitching!”

What?!! Oh SHIT!

“Whoa, cool!” Jenny said, arching her head to see if she could see it from where she was sitting.

“Twitching?!” the hyper-curious, hyper excited Piper whisper-exclaimed, lifting her head and scrambling to try and see.

As soon as Piper had lifted her head I instinctively took this as my best opportunity to lift my torso and allow my penis to flip up. I made the movement rapidly, but not in a jolting manner, so as to try not to disturb the small flap of material resting near the base of my butt. What happened instead, was that as I lifted my torso, my jutting out penis effectively scooped up the material it was concealed in and dragged it under me as it rose up, pulling the final piece of covering off my ass. My butt and undercarriage were now completely exposed, and only a tiny piece of the lemon-colored material remained visible, crumpled in a way that still hid my balls. An almost trivial saving grace at this point one might say, but I could at least hold on to the fact that the girls hadn’t seen any of my actual boy bits.

Witnessing this almost surreal moment, Jenny and Ally gasped in unison. They were lost for words at what they had just seen. A new round of stifled laughter ensued, while they tittered to each other about the fact that they had essentially held a boy down and watched him remove his only piece of clothing entirely of his own accord, while at the same time obviously not wanting to be exposed.

Piper, meanwhile had missed it all. She was now overly stimulated by the afternoon’s ever-increasing promise to see her first live-in-the-flesh penis, a penis that had even been teasingly carried around all afternoon inside her own pair of bikini bottoms.

“Jennyyyyy” she whined, “Can we pleeeeease look at his cock now?”

“Shhh!” Jenny hushed her sister as she was starting to get loud enough for their cover to be blown. “I just want to put a little bit more sunscreen on his legs and butt, and then we’ll turn him over”

Jenny abruptly got up off my arm and sat down straddling the back of my lower thighs, facing my butt. She told Piper she could get off my other arm as she now had me pinned by the legs. Even if I had an inkling to fumble about for the bikini bottom and try to cover myself back up, the girls perched on top of my arms for so long had now rendered them completely numb. I was essentially a defenceless toy for them now.

Jenny squirted even more sunscreen into her hands, chuckling to herself as she did so, and resumed sliding her hands all over my ass, down the crack, and in between my thighs. Then she started moving more purposefully, rhythmically kneading my cheeks. Jenny, whether deliberately or unintentionally, was making me hump the ground.

She leaned forward a little, never breaking her rhythm. “Does this feel good?” she cooed. The answer was a resounding yes, but there was no way I was going to admit that, and I instead remained silent. My straining precum-leaking erection slid back and forth effortlessly in its own lubricant beneath me.

My breathing started to get heavier and the building feeling inside started to worry me. How long was she going to do this?

“Are you being dirty, Boyd?” Jenny continued, taking all the info she needed from my change in breathing patterns. “Don’t you dare ruin my sister’s bikini bottoms!”. Despite her apparent concern for Piper’s swimsuit, she did nothing to help me and in fact slightly increased the speed of my rhythmic grinding.

The moments moved inexorably on, and I began to get seriously worried, as my stimulation reached a point where in regular circumstances I knew I would have trouble holding off ejaculating.

“Jenny, please…” was all I managed to get out, before I had to divert all of my concentration into desperately clenching my don’t-you-dare-squirt muscle.

The wave washed over me, and I managed to hold it off. But Jenny was still going. It was building again, quicker, bigger…
“Don’t do it, Boyd!” Jenny giggled from above me.
This was mortifying!
My breathing escalated…
I couldn’t let this happen!
God…here it comes…
!!!!!!

Jenny, sensing the timing perfectly, stopped her movements at the very moment I was to reach the point of no return. I took in a gasp of air held on desperately, in perfect stillness, eyes closed tightly, battling to hold back my orgasm.

!!!!!!
……
…Okay. Phew. Okay.

After a few extremely tense seconds, Jenny and Ally started laughing.
“You didn’t, did you?!” Jenny asked in amusement
It took me a moment to find my words.
“No” was all I could manage. I was still on the edge - any further sudden movements in the wrong places and I might have a different answer.
“Oh thank goodness!” She giggled, “I genuinely don’t want you doing that in my sister’s swimsuit, as hilarious as that would be to watch you try and explain to our mom!”

At this moment, Piper took hold of one of the bikini strings winding out from underneath me and gave it a gentle tug. The material, slick with my precum, shifted a little, sending an intense tingle down my entire penis and instantly renewing my being on the brink. The movement was only slight, but every sensation was a dangerous one right now. Piper sensed something was up by the way my whole body tensed in reaction, but hadn’t quite followed what was happening. I turned and looked at her. She continued to hold the string, a new level of amused intrigue forming on her face .

“Jenny, please, please tell Piper not to pull the string! I’m genuinely right on the edge!”
Laughing, Jenny turned to curious Piper and advised “You might not want to do that, Pipe!”
“Why not?” She asked her older sister.
“Why don’t you tell her, Boyd?” She happily suggested.
Ally snickered from behind her cameraphone, capturing this whole exchange for repeated viewing at a later time.
Piper turned to look at me now.
“Why shouldn’t I pull the string?” She asked.
I stared into her sparkly, intensely curious eyes, not knowing what to say.
Piper gave another, tiny, gentle tug and I clenched every muscle I could to fight the sensation that ran down my cock.
“Why…shouldn’t…I…pull…the…string, Boyd?” She repeated, slowly and precisely, clearly excited that she had some kind of power here, and wanting to know what it was. After another second, she made a clear threat of pulling the string taut again, readying for another tug.
Desperate to not have this play out as it was any longer, sensing I was at my absolute limit now, and could definitely not fight the built-up stimulation any further, I spoke, shakily.
“When you tug on the string, the material rubs the head of my penis, and I’m right on the verge of cumming now! I can’t hold it back any longer, and even the slightest movement now is going to be enough to stimulate me over my threshold. So if you tug it any more, I don’t think I will be able to stop myself!”
Piper’s eyes grew wide and she beamed with titillation.
“Wait, so you’re saying if I pull this string, I’ll make you blow your load?!”

Chapter 5: The Wide-Eyed Piper

Piper shifted in closer to me, carefully keeping the string to the bikini bottoms taut. Ally leaned in with her phone camera to get an intimate shot of our faces.
“Pipe, don’t, he’ll make a mess”, Jenny warned.
Piper was in her own universe now though, where the only ones that existed were her and I. And she was the god of this universe. She had my voodoo penis in her hand, and she wasn’t about to let go.
“Do it, Piper!” Ally whispered, excitedly.

Piper was staring directly into my eyes, ready for my reaction. Her face wore a combination of open-mouthed anticipation and pure joy. She’d made up her mind. She was going to pull the string and make her marionette dance.

To my extreme chagrin, my eager throbbing, pulsing member stood at absolute attention, awaiting its next command.

“Pipe-” was all I got out.
And then it happened.
Not taking her eyes off me, Piper gave the string the tiniest of tugs.
Then, another. And another. And another.

There was no way of stopping it. As her eyes bore into me, taking in every nuance of my reaction, my cock hammered uncontrollably beneath me, shooting stream after stream of my ejaculate into the bikini, and across the towel. Waves of alternating pleasure and shame washed over me as the girls watched me shake and tense. And all the time, Piper stared into my eyes, unblinking.

Jenny jumped up off my legs and stumbled back from me as I squirted my last stream and she put her hands to her face in combined amusement and disbelief.

My entire body fell limp. Piper, who appeared to be blushing, fell into a fit of giggling as she pulled the last of her bikini bottoms out from under me. She lifted the slippery garment to her eye-level, fascinated by its glistening coating as she stood up, and Ally followed her with the camera phone.

“Ewwww!” Ally yelled between laughs.

Piper reached out and tentatively ran a finger across the surface, then pulled it away and watched intently as the substance strung from her finger back to the material.
“It’s so warm” she mused.

“Ewwww!” Echoed Jenny, “Don’t touch it!”
“Gross!” Ally added
“What in god’s name is going on?!” Came the booming of Mrs Henkins, now standing up and heading over to us.

We all froze again. Jenny was the first to speak.
“Mom! I was just putting the sunscreen on him like you said, and after you told me to put it on anywhere that his skin was showing, he pulled the bikini completely off!”
I went to interject, but I was still frozen in absolute shock at what was happening. Also, everything Jenny had said was technically true - the girls hadn’t taken the bikini off.
“What?” Mr Henkins questioned.
“It’s true!” Piper jumped in, “he got all perverted and look!” She continued, holding up the bikini bottoms “He just came in myyy… uh, in my sister’s bikini bottoms!”. Piper jiggled the evidence in front of her, and a small dollop dripped onto the ground in front of her.

“BOYD!” Mrs Henkins exploded, “IS THIS TRUE?”
“Yes, but-”
“I’m guessing he got it all over your towel too, Mrs Henkins”, Ally interrupted before I could try and turn things around.
“WHAT?!” She spun around, eyes ablaze. “BOYD! STAND UP THIS INSTANT!”
“I…”
“STAND UP!”

With some feeling returning to my arms, I reached under myself and cupped my hands over my now-flaccid privates. Awkwardly, I managed to get to my feet, and stood facing Mrs Henkins, my penis and testicles shielded by my evidence-coated hands. I lowered my eyes in shame, and witnessed along with the four females present, the pool of mess I had created on the towel.

“ABSOLUTELY REVOLTING! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS IN FRONT OF MY DAUGHTERS? ESPECIALLY PIPER! SHE’S ONLY THIRTEEN YEARS OLD, BOYD!”
I didn’t need reminding of this. She was learning a lot from me today.
“Get inside and clean yourself off, while I work out what to do with you! Piper, go and CAREFULLY put those in the garbage. I’m sorry, Jenny, we’ll get you a new bikini. Can you take Ally inside and occupy yourselves in there for a minute? I need to tend to this towel.”

I didn’t need any further prodding, and raced inside covering my bits. Darting into the bathroom, I closed the door and locked it, sighing in appreciation of the first moment of privacy I’d had since this ordeal began. As I turned on the shower, I looked across the room and noticed my soaking wet clothes were still in a ball in the bath where Mrs Henkins had thrown them at the beginning of this nightmare. Had she really forgotten to hang them up to dry somewhere?

At that moment, I thought I could hear a familiar scraping at the door. With the sound of the shower, I could have been imagining it, and given my current state of trauma, that would not have been surprising. But I wasn’t about to take that chance, and in a panicked effort to not be caught in the same situation twice in one day, ran to my ball of clothes and began to try and untangle the cold, sopping mess.

I had hurriedly fished out my underpants and had no sooner got them pulled up my legs and over my privates, than the door burst open.

Looking down, the still-damp, cold underpants hugged my crotch, and while they were not transparent, hints of flesh tones showed through where my penis was positioned.

With my back still facing away from the door, I couldn’t see who had burst in, nor did it matter - my goal was to get my shorts on. I started trying to shake them from the pile in the bath, but two sets of hands grabbed me by the wrists, causing me to let go of the clothes and wrestle to cover my front.

My captors, now revealed to be Jenny and Ally, suddenly jumped back as if they were bitten by something.
“Eww! He’s still got jizz on his wrists!” Ally yelped.
I took the opportunity to again lunge for my clothes with one hand while covering myself with the other, but Jenny swiftly yanked the clothes from my hand. As I went to grab them, she darted out of the room, while Ally blocked my path. It took me only a few seconds to realise the weapon I still had on me. Still covering my front with my left hand, I lifted my right hand in as threatening a manner as I could, and growled “How would you like some SPERM on you?”

Not really the kind of clever line you’d hear in an action movie, but I was working with what I had.

And unfortunately, that was the same moment Mrs Henkins entered the room.

“You REVOLTING little boy!” She yelled, before turning to the backing-away Ally, “Ally, I’m so sorry for Boyd’s behavior.”
“That’s okay Mrs Henkins,” Ally replied, playing up the fear in her delivery, “He was just trying to put his clothes on without showering, by the looks of things, so Jenny and I tried to stop him before he got his mess all over them”. She turned away from Mrs Henkins and smiled a diabolical smile at me.

Mrs Henkins turned from Ally to the running shower, then back to my underwear-clad body, piecing the story together.
“You thought you could pull the wool over my eyes by running the water and just putting your clothes back on? What on earth is wrong with you, filthy boy? Now you’ve gotten those underpants filthy, too! Get in the shower and rinse yourself and them off NOW!”

During this scolding, Jenny and Piper quietly stepped into the room. Jenny handed Ally’s phone to her. What had she done with the rest of my clothes?

Head hung, I took a single step toward the shower, before pausing as Mrs Henkins bellowed again.
“And take your hand off your cock!”
After her lecturing her daughters earlier that day about using the correct terminology, this caught all of us off guard. She was obviously livid.
I rose my head. The three girls next to Mrs Henkins were looking on excitedly for their free encore performance. Ally had already resumed recording with her phone, not even bothering to be secretive about it.

“Mrs Henkins, Ally’s recording me!” I reasoned.
“Ally,” Mrs Henkins said to Ally, in the sort of tone that a parent uses while they ruffle a child’s hair and tell them they’re a little scamp, “I don’t really think that’s appropriate, do you?”
“Oh, I’m not recording it for my sake, Mrs Henkins,” Ally explained, “I’m recording it to make sure Boyd has a reminder of what happens when he behaves this way, to increase the likelihood that he thinks twice before acting out like this again.”
“Oh, uh, right, well, that actually sounds like it could be quite a useful training tool. Good thinking!”
And if that hadn’t sealed the deal, Ally then added “And of course I’ll provide you with a copy in the event you need to remind him in the future”.
Mrs Henkins turned her gaze back to me as she responded “Thank you Ally, that would be great. Boyd, move your hands to your sides, and don’t make me repeat myself again. You’re not in kindergarten.”

Trembling partly from nervousness of this moment and partly from standing in cold, damp underpants in an air-conditioned house, I began to reluctantly move my hands away from my front. Trembling was however not the only thing wearing cold, damp underpants in an air-conditioned house had done to me. My penis had once again been reduced to a significantly diminutive state.

A renewed feeling of abject mortification struck me as my hands unveiled my front and I heard the girls gasp. I was not entirely exposed, but with the underwear being slightly see-through, the girls were certainly seeing more of me than they had seen up to this point. Now they had hints of skin tones where the fabric lay against my penis, and an idea of which part of my bulge was penis and which part was my testicles. While the definition was not there, they were definitely looking at a penis. My penis. My shrunken penis, with no evidence of hair around it.

“Are you sure he’s not in kindergarten, Mom?” Jenny quipped. The girls all laughed at this, and even Mrs Henkins was visibly trying to hold back a smirk.

“Okay Boyd,” She said, after the laughing died down a little, “Get in the shower”.

As I made the walk of shame toward the shower, I could hear my heart beat louder with every step closer I got. Everyone in the room knew that as soon as the water cascaded down over the damp underwear I had on, they would become even more soaked, and even more transparent. The question was, just how much more transparent would they get?

We were all about to find out.

Chapter 6: Lather, Rinse, Repeat

I entered the small confines of the shower, which was still running at the temperature I had set for myself before the crowds arrived. I took a deep breath and slowly stepped under the water, carefully keeping my back to the entrance of the shower, where the three girls had gathered with Mrs Henkins behind them.

The water cascaded down my body, seemingly in slow motion (and presumably being caught in even slower motion on Ally’s phone). Everyone in the room held their breath as it made its way into the material of my underwear.

The girls behind me watched as the semi-translucent material became almost completely transparent wherever the water fell. Within a few seconds, my entire butt was once again exposed. The girls cheered at the sight. Meanwhile around the front, I witnessed a similar spectacle with my penis and testicles suddenly being shown to me through the material in far more vivid color and detail than before. They now may as well not have been covered.

“Don’t just stand there, Boyd,” Mrs Henkins sternly instructed, “Start cleaning yourself!”
I crouched down and pumped some body wash into my hands, quickly rubbing it into a lather over my front.
Jenny decided to try and further how much trouble I was in at this point, by revealing a piece of information to her mother that she had not yet made known.
“Oh!” Jenny said, “I forgot to mention that when we tried to stop him from spoiling his clothes before, he got some of his sperm on my hands in the struggle”
“WHAT?!” Mrs Henkins yelled, horrified, “OH MY GOODNESS, JENNY, CLEAN IT OFF!”, and before she had time to blink, Jenny found herself being pushed into the shower, colliding with the back of my body. She tried to get out, but her mother fought to keep her in there.
The other two girls were cackling at the scene playing out before them. I was more or less being flattened against the back wall of the shower, flailing and sliding about with my front covered in soap suds, unable to grip onto anything. Meanwhile Jenny, the only one actually under the water now was wriggling against my back, trying to free herself of this unintended contact.
“Mom!” She shrieked, “It was just a bit on my hands! I cleaned them!”
“Use the body wash!” Mrs Henkins insisted, clearly worked up by her daughter’s ordeal.
“Stop pushing me! I can’t move to get it if you’re pinning me to Boyd!” She shouted.
Mrs Henkins retreated, flustered, “Okay, just… do it now!”

With a look of embarrassment and annoyance back at her mother, Jenny then crouched down next to me, pumped body wash into her hands and lathered it up, thoroughly cleaning her hands for the sake of her mother. While she was doing this, another wicked thought sprung to her mind.
“Boyd, you’re not going to get clean up against the wall,” She said, “Come get under the water with me.”

“No,” I responded, “I’ll wait until you’re done.”
“Boyd, get under the water. We don’t want to stand around here all day” Mrs Henkins advised.
“Mrs Henkins,” I argued, “It will only take a few more seconds for Jenny to finish rinsing her hands. Also, my underwear has gone transparent from the water, and I don’t want the girls to see my penis.”
“Oh, right. Yes, well. Girls, go wait in the kitchen.”
“But Mom!” Piper whined. She began to wonder if she would ever get to see a real life penis.
“Go and wait in the kitchen!” Mrs Henkins repeated.
Deflated, Jenny finished rinsing off her hands and stepped out of the shower to get a towel. She knew that tone, and figured having hidden my clothes, she would get a chance soon enough to torment me some more anyway.
“Did you want me to stay to film this, Mrs Henkins?” Ally chimed in hopefully, as she continued to point the phone at me.
This comment suddenly gave me a genius plan. I cleared my throat.

“Ally, perhaps you should give the phone to Mrs Henkins so she can review the footage from earlier while I shower, in order to work out what further punishments might be in order?” I suggested.
It was the girls’ turn to freeze. The footage they had gathered today told a very different story to the Naughty boy tale that they had been so effortlessly able to uphold.
Ally started to sound a little flustered, “Oh! Uh, I was going to edit it down at home before giving Mrs Henkins a copy.”
“But what could you possibly want to edit out of it?” I asked, knowingly, “I’m sure you want to make sure Mrs Henkins has the full story?” My back was still to the girls, but there was clearly a building air of confidence in my voice.
“It’s… It’s just that it’s… a very long video.” Ally anxiously smiled at Mrs Henkins.
“That’s okay,” I interjected, “I’ll be a little while in here, to make sure I’m thoroughly clean, but maybe Mrs Henkins could at least start reviewing the footage from the beginning in the meantime.”
“That’s the smartest thing you’ve said all day, Boyd”, Mrs Henkins said, yanking the phone out of Ally’s hands, “I’m not sure why you’re wanting to condemn yourself like this, but you’re talking a lot of sense. I want to make sure the punishment fits the crime, after all.”
I started to smile as I heard the girls make tiny anxious squeaking sounds. The tables were about to turn.
“Can I just have a look at that for a second Mrs Henkins?” Ally asked, in a last-ditch effort to cover their tracks.
“NO!” I shouted, spinning around to face them.

All motion had stopped. Ally had not yet pried the phone from Mrs Henkins’ grip, and all eyes were back on me. A great deal of soap suds were blocking a clear view of my privates, and as the water cascaded down my front to wash them away, my hands darted back in front of me, just as the girls got a very clear momentary glimpse of around an inch or so of the beginning of my penis.

“Ohh!” Piper squealed, bringing her fingers to her mouth. She saw it. She just saw a real life penis. Not a full penis, and only for a second, but she had just seen an actual real boy’s penis.

Mrs Henkins, Ally and Jenny just stared in stunned silence.

Mrs Henkins was the first to break from the moment and used the opportunity to pull the phone out of Ally’s reach. “Okay, out of the room NOW girls, you’ve seen too much already!”.
She didn’t know the half of it.

The girls, trying to preserve a memory of what they had just seen, but having it overshadowed by what was to come, walked slowly out of the room single file in silent stupor. The anxiety was now in their court.

Mrs Henkins closed the door after the girls had exited, and then turned to me.

“What’s going on here, Boyd?” She asked after a moment, now sounding less agitated at me. “Why do you want me to watch this?”
“Trust me, I don’t,” I said, trying to be less self-conscious in front of a mother, making an effort to wash myself but still shielding as best I could. “It’s going to be embarrassing as heck, but there’s some very, very important context for what I’ve been through today that the girls aren’t telling you.”
Mrs Henkins paused, squinting at me for a moment. I continued to wash.
“How do I bring up the videos?”

Mrs Henkins stood in the shower doorway and while washing and rinsing off, I stepped her through first emailing a copy of the videos to me, as this was one of the things Ally had said she was going to do anyway. Then I directed her to the first video and she sat on the edge of the bathtub and watched while I finished washing.

I took my time in order to allow both the large videos to complete emailing in the background, as well as to ensure Mrs Henkins had seen everything that had happened outside. The way they aided my swimsuit to fall off, the forced masturbation, the vindictive commentary they all gave, right up to the mortifying close-up of Piper’s face inches from mine as she teased me to orgasm.

And throughout this, I could see Mrs Henkins face flinch every time her voice was heard ignorantly enabling the girls to further my humiliation.

I turned off the shower taps and walked across to the cupboard to retrieve a towel just as the next video started. As I dried myself off, I could hear the audio from the video Ally had started when we all ended up back in the bathroom. The audio was of Ally and Mrs Henkins:
“Oh, I’m not recording it for my sake, Mrs Henkins. I’m recording it to make sure Boyd has a reminder of what happens when he behaves this way, to increase the likelihood that he thinks twice before acting out like this again.”
“Oh, uh, right, well, that actually sounds like it could be quite a useful training tool. Good thinking!”

Mr Henkins stopped the video and looked up at me, still trying to process what she had seen, what had happened and everyone’s roles in it. She was also now well aware as to why I wanted a copy of this evidence.

“I’m so, so sorry, Boyd. I had no idea.”
“No, you didn’t. Nor did you let me try and explain it until now.” I replied, wrapping the towel around my waist.
There was a long moment of quiet.
“So,” Mrs Henkins finally said, “How do we make this right?”
“I think we do exactly what was discussed earlier. I think the punishment should fit the crime, don’t you?”
“Absolutely”, she said.
MY STORIES:
Boyd vs Girls (ENM/CFNM)
CaughtOfLore

Re: Boyd vs Girls by CaughtOfLore

Post by CaughtOfLore »

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is where the story ends, at least in terms of my involvement. I'm satisfied with the way it opens up what happens next to the reader's imagination. That said, if anyone wants to write a sequel, spin-off or gender-swap version using these characters/scenarios, please don't shy away from doing so. I not only give my blessing, but would be delighted to read it. :D

EDIT: "Let the Punishment Fit the Crime" is an ENF sequel to "Boyd vs Girls" being written by mars357. Go check it out for more fun with Boyd, Jenny, Piper and Ally!
Last edited by CaughtOfLore on Sat May 20, 2023 6:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
MY STORIES:
Boyd vs Girls (ENM/CFNM)
TeenFan

Re: Boyd vs Girls by CaughtOfLore

Post by TeenFan »

Very nice story.
The only change I would have liked to see is Boyd having his frontside rubbed with sunscreen first before flipping. It would have doubled
the amount of embarrassment as he tries not to pop the boner while lying on his back.