Just Playing Along by Dragavan

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
dublinjohn

Just Playing Along by Dragavan

Post by dublinjohn »

I hold no rights on this story, it is the property of a writer who went under the name of Dragavan
Note, I no longer have a word licence, so I had to save as a pdf and then cut and paste and edit it, so forgive any presentation errors

I live in a small mother-in-law apartment across the yard from my mother's house
and above the garage. My mother is often gone and I take care of things here while
she is away. There is no kitchen or bathroom in my apartment so I must cross the
yard to use either of those things, although I do have a small microwave and minifridge
for fast snacks. It's not a bad place to live and it gives me lots of privacy, but it
can get a little cramped when I have company over. Like today, which is game day.
You see, I host a Role-Playing Game, so the group meets at my house each week.
There can sometimes be up to ten people in my small one room apartment most
Saturday nights and that leads to some cramped conditions. Four of my players are
old friends from school. The others have joined as friends of friends, through work, or
as relatives of members.

One such relative of a member is Tina. She is the younger sister of my friend Phil,
who I have known since we had a computer graphics class together a couple years
ago in college. About a year ago he invited her to join the game and from the first
day I knew she would be a great asset to the group. In addition to being highly
attractive she is probably the best role-player I have ever seen.

After a few months with her in the group we started talking outside of gaming. She
would call me from time to time and sometimes we would talk for hours on end,
mostly nothing to do with gaming. I discovered we had a lot more in common than I
first thought and I found myself kind of falling for her. I was already physically
attracted to her but there was a problem that impeded my attempting to move our
relationship any further than just gaming friends. You see, she just turned seventeen
and I have a moral (not to mention legal) problem with approaching underage girls.
This story begins on the day of our most recent game. It's Saturday evening and I
have everything set for a full house. Tonight we are going to start the next big
adventure and everyone will be starting new characters they have been working on
for the last couple weeks. Everyone is done working on their characters except for
Phil, but that is nothing new to us.

It's about five-thirty in the evening when Phil and Tina show up. This is a bit early, but that is
common for them since they like to visit and Phil likes to work on characters and stuff before
we actually begin, which actually seems to take him weeks longer than anyone else. They
come in and sit down.

After the normal greetings and settling in Tina asks if she can try out the MYST game I just
got for my computer. I have no problem with this and she slips up onto the bed next to me,
since that's where I have my computer set up. I show her the basics of the game, which
amounts to showing her what to click on to start it since it is such a simple game to play.
She quickly gets involved in the game and seems too really be enjoying the impressive
graphic and audio style of it. She is figuring out some of the puzzles much faster than I did,
but others seem to have her just as stumped as I was. Phil ignores the game and is finishing
up his characters skills and background.

I hate seeing her struggle so I casually try to drop hints a couple times, but she snaps at me
to not tell her anything. She is adamant about solving them on her own and is even taking
notes, which is important in that game.

The others start arriving and the atmosphere in the room slowly moves into gaming mode.
When we are ready to start the adventure we have to pull her away from the computer to
play. I make sure to save the game for her so she can play another time, since that seemed
like the easiest way to convince her to stop for now.

At the end of the session she waits for Phil and few others that are left to be occupied before
asking me if it was okay for her to come over sometime during the week to finish her game.
Or, perhaps on next Saturday since we aren't playing that week. I have no problem with that
and she says she will call me when she has the time to make further arrangements with me.
I think nothing more of it and see everyone out, leaving me alone in my room again.
dublinjohn

Re: Just Playing Along by Dragavan

Post by dublinjohn »

The week goes by and next Saturday is upon me. Our gaming group is skipping this week
since about half of the players have other engagements and wouldn't be able to make it. I
am spending the day working on my computer and laying in bed. Since it is a lazy day I
haven't even bothered to get dressed, nor do I have any plans to get dressed or even get up
for that matter. All I plan to do is lay here, working on my computer and watching TV.
Around four in the afternoon there is a knock on the door and I get to see who it is. I throw
my robe on, annoyed I had to get up at all, and open the door. I am shocked to see Tina
standing there alone and smiling. I greet her and invite her in.

She comes in and I see she is dressed in a lovely gray-green V-neck sweater with a white
cotton tee-shirt underneath it. She also has on a knee length summer skirt on, and shoes
and socks of course. I look at her and say, "So, what brings you by? As if I have to ask."
With that I smirk while sitting down on my bed again.

She says "Well, I thought I would stop by and see if it would be possible to play MYST for a
while." But I am already setting up the computer to load her saved game.

Once it's set up I slip under the covers so I won't have to pay attention to my robe and keep
it from slipping open and exposing myself. She crawls over me and sits on the other side of
the bed, getting into position to steal control of the mouse from me.

Turning to look at me she says, "Remember, no hints. I want to figure this out myself." On
that she picks up where she left off and continues her game, notes in hand.
dublinjohn

Post by dublinjohn »

I look at her beautiful face and see the long wavy auburn hair flowing around it. Her great
cheeks are slightly flushed, her large brown eyes are transfixed on the screen, her full lips
are slightly parted, and her thin neck is slightly craned forward. She tilts her head to the side
in thought and her hair falls off her shoulder and neck on the side facing me. I imagine
leaning over and kissing her exposed neck gently while caressing her soft cheek.

I shake my head slightly to come out of my fantasy and realize I was staring. I grab some of
my books and start pretending to be reading them, even making a few fake notes as I go.
This is just done as a cover so I can continue to watch her and look upon her lovely face and
silky hair.

Soon she wipes her brow, exhaling exhaustedly, and looks at me saying "Man, it's getting
hot in here. Do you have the heat on or something?"

I shrug and say "Nope. It just gets that way if more than one person is out here, especially if
they are in close proximity like us and have both the computer and TV going. Also, I don't
have the fans going like I usually do on game night."

With a glazed look and kind of a blank face she says "Oh." Almost instantly she pulls off her
sweater and tosses it aside. At this point I see her nice tight cotton tee-shirt hugging the
curves of her huge rounded breasts. I quietly sigh and bite my lower lip, suppressing my
urges and showing outward reactions to this lovely sight as she goes back to playing the
game.

She also kicks off her shoes and sock to lie all the way back on the bed, still playing the
game. While she plays I watch her skirt slowly ride up her long legs and expose her creamy
thighs inch by inch. Soon I can see all the way up to the middle of her upper thigh and she
doesn't seem to notice, or at least doesn't care.
dublinjohn

Post by dublinjohn »

I can't wait to see how far up her skirt will ride but she suddenly stops playing and pushes it
back down. Turning quickly to me she excitedly says, "Oh, do you mind of I watch a show
right now? I almost forgot the season premiere is on tonight."

I have no problem with that and she spins around on the bed, laying the other way around.
She lies on her belly, her head near the foot of my bed and feet near the head. She then lifts
her feet into the air, absentmindedly kicking them slowly back and forth.

Her show starts and she watches it as intently as I watch her skirt start to ride up again.
From this angle, however, I suddenly realize I can see up her skirt a little and I think I can
see a hint of her panties. Her slowly kicking feet only seem to make her skirt ride up faster.
Over the hour her skirt rides up more and more, until I can clearly see the white cotton fabric
of her panties, tightly covering the rounded lips of her young pussy. I want so much to reach
under there and play with this girl's goodies, but don't think it would be appropriate.

Soon her show ends and she gets up, slipping the skirt back into place. After getting a Coke
from the mini-fridge she pauses at the side of the bed and stares at the computer or bed or
something while thinking a moment. She then turns to me and says, "This may sound
strange, with my being warm and all, but my legs are getting cold. Would you mind if I get
under the covers a little to warm them up?"

"No problem." I say, while internally grumbling at the end of my peepshow. So much for
getting another glimpse of her panties. I think to myself. At least it was fun while it lasted.
I make sure my robe is securely fixed before I lift the sheets to let her under. She grabs
them, lifting them further, and I think I catch a glimpse of something unexpected in her eyes.
She then slips under the covers and works herself back to where she was.

She starts to wiggle in her seat, apparently trying to get comfortable or something. She then
adjusts the pillows behind herself, making a comfortable seat back, before getting back into
the game.

She doesn't play all that long before fidgeting in her seat again. She really seems to be
having trouble getting comfortable for some reason. This time she reaches under the sheets
and wiggles some more. It seems like she is adjusting the pillows, her skirt, and how she is
sitting to make it all work.

To my surprise she pulls her skirt out from under the blankets and looks at me sort of
embarrassed. "I hope you don't mind, but it was bunching up under here something fierce,
pinching my legs, and making things really uncomfortable. It was like sitting on a bunch of
rocks or something."

I shrug and try to act casual while my mind does summersaults with the knowledge that her
panty covered behind and bare sexy legs were next to me under the sheets. She tosses the
skirt onto the chair with her sweater and goes back to playing her game. I keep trying to
think of an excuse to lift the sheets and take a look.

She seems to be making her way through my favorite part of the game, the Channelwood
Age, with relative ease. Admittedly the puzzles of it aren't the hardest part of the game,
being mostly about directing water pressure as needed, but the level is just beautifully done
so you forgive it. I keep wanting to point out things to her, but I restrain myself as I know she
doesn't want hints.

She plays for a while, getting most of the way through the level, before stopping again.
This time she slips out from under the covers and crawls over me. My mind explodes
as I see her tight little white panties hugging her perfect round ass. They are cut high
on the sides and give a nice shape to her thighs and slender legs. She turns around
and I see the small mound of her pussy in the panties and think I can even see a hint
of her lips they are so tight, but I try as hard as I can not to stare at it.

She starts to reach for her skirt but then stops, looking at me. "Look, I just want to go
to the bathroom and then get right back into the game. Do you think I could just
borrow your robe instead of having to slip my skirt and sweater and stuff back on and
then off again?"

Although a little concerned by the fact that it will leave me naked, I shrug and try to
sound casual. "Uh, no problem."

I start to slip it from under the covers and around me. I am careful not to let the
covers slip down as I remove it, since I am totally naked under here and would be
mortified if I were to slip and accidentally flash her. She takes it and slips it on,
heading out the door.

While she is gone I take a moment to rub myself and think about what just
happened. She is so hot, yet seems so innocent at the same time, although these
recently events make me start to wonder about that. I am no longer of one mind
about what to do and my morals about underage girls are starting to slip away the
longer she stays.

I realize she's been gone a while and I haven't done anything to cover up my now
nakedness, so I quickly pull a shirt on that was lying next to the bed. But before I can
get up to find some shorts or something I hear her back on the stairs outside,
returning. I slip back under the covers just as the door starts to open.

She comes back in, closes the door, and slips off my robe. I see her wonderful body
once more but notice something new. I can clearly see her nipples standing erect
through her tight tee-shirt, adding a bonus form to the huge mounds her breasts
already make. It appears to be colder out than I thought it was, or has she taken off
her bra? I could be mistaken about that. Perhaps she never had one on. Either way I
am pleased to have the new addition to my mental picture for future use.

She looks over at me as she walks in and again I think I catch some kind of odd look
of something on her face. That tinge of disappointment or something else, but then
it's instantly gone and she seems chipper and happy again.

Before I can ask for the robe back she drops it on the chair and crawls back over me
again. I get another nice look at her tight panties and sweet ass. Once seated next to
me she grabs for the covers, flipping them up and slips under before going back to
playing her game. I know my hard dick was exposed and she had to of seen it, but
she is acting as though she didn't. Could she just have missed it?
dublinjohn

Post by dublinjohn »

She is playing her game and I go back to the pretend reading with many glances
back over at her. After what I noticed when she came in, I have the huge globes in
her shirt to concentrate on as well as her pretty face. I am nearly convinced she
never had a bra on. I may have just assumed it was there and never thought about it
when I was looking before.

I can't really get up and do anything else, since I never did get a chance to pull on
those shorts and my robe is now across the room from me, so I just keep sitting
there and watch her play the game. She is pretty far into it now and some of the
puzzles are getting pretty tough. She seems really struggling with the one where you
have to activate the portal in the spaceship using the musical organ. I can tell she is
getting frustrated, but I keep my mouth shut.

After scanning her notes again she stops for a moment and sits back against the
headboard of the bed, seems to be doing a combination of fuming in frustration and
thinking. She closes her eyes and lets out a long exasperated sigh. It's like she is
trying to build up the strength for something.

Opening her eyes she looks at me with a resigned expression and speaks in a soft,
but controlled voice. "I'm stuck."

"I see that." I say, trying to sound understanding.

She closes her eyes and takes another deep breath before exhaling again and
speaking. "Can you help me? Give me a hint or something."

"But you said no hints." I said, still trying to sound compassionate. "And you seemed
pretty firm about it."

"But I'm really stuck now and this isn't any fun." Her expression changed to one of
soft pleading, with the big brown eyes and eyebrows arched out.

It's really hard to not just melt and give her whatever she wants at this point, but
instead I say, "Is this really what you want? How do I know you won't get upset when
I give in and help you?"

"I won't." She pleads. "Please, just get me over this bump and I won't get mad or
anything."

I think about it for a few moments, pretty sure she is serious, and decide I'm going to
help her out, but before I can say anything she speaks again.

"What do I have to do to prove it?"

Immediately my mind changes gears and I can't help but give a small smirk at those
words. I can sense a whole new game forming, and not one on a computer screen.

The only question is how am I going to pursue this.

"I dunno." I say in a more skeptical, but playful tone. "What do you have in mind?"
dublinjohn

Post by dublinjohn »

Exasperated, she sighs and slumps slightly. "Nothing... Anything... Whatever... Just
help me."

Suddenly feeling in power for the first time this afternoon and feeling a bit playful, I
just smile at her. A wicked smile. All evening I felt like was being teased and toyed
with by this beautiful young thing as she mostly ignored me. The question was how
much do I push this now. How much control do I exert. What do I expect out of this?
"Let me ask you something first." My voice is calm and I try to keep my face passive.
"The game only gets harder from here, as you have only a couple sections left to go.

I could simply give you this hint now and make it easy on you, but then it would make
the next puzzle you find tricky easier to ask for help on. Before you know it, you will
not even be trying that hard before asking for help."

"No, it won't come to that."

"You say that, but it happens to easily unless there is something to prevent it.
Something to remind you. Some kind of cost or punishment that grows each time
you get a hint."

She lowers her eyes, as if both embarrassed at the thought and thinking it over.
Slowly she raises her eyes to meet mine and says, "That's only fair."

"Glad you agree." I say, smiling again. "So what do you think is a fair cost for a hint?"
She shrugs. "I dunno."

"And what kind of hint are we talking about here? Is this a little casual hint to nudge
you in the right direction or do you want me to tell you how to get passed this
puzzle?"

She looks confused. "Would it matter?"

"I think so." I say with absolution. "Little nudges shouldn't cost as much as solving a
whole puzzle. They aren't on the same scale. Not even close."

She nods in agreement, but doesn't seem as sure about it.

"So," I ask with a smile, "What do you think the cost for a small nudge should be?"
"C-c-cost?" She stammers for a moment, before getting any words out. "I don't really
have anything to pay you with. You know I don't have a job or anything."

"You can pay in other ways." My smile grows more wicked. "You don't have to pay in
cash. You do have some other things to offer. I could also use some chores done
around here. Plus there is always the punishment option."

"Punishment option‽" Her eyes go wide.

"Yes." I say, "The two basics ways to make it increasing harder for you to ask for
help is either to have a cost of some kind, which you wouldn't want to have to pay off
each time, or to have a punishment of some kind, which would humiliate you in a
way you wouldn't want to have to repeat. I guess you could consider them a kind of
payment too, just paying with your pride."

"Oh!" She gasps. Then continues in a meek voice after a short pause. "I can see
how that would work. So what kinds of things would I have to do to get help on this?"
"Again, that brings us to the question of if you want a small hint or a full solution to
the puzzle. So which are we talking about?"

She seems to mull it over for a long time, her expression changing from concern to
confusion. "I don't think a hint is going to get me by this. I pretty much think I know
what needs to be done, but I just can't seem to get it right. So if I asked for a hint I
would have to pay something small for that and then pay something larger when I
have to ask for the solution later. So what's that gonna cost me?"

"Well," I say, mulling it over, "since you say you are limited on what you have to offer,
I will have to go with what I know about. I think some small hint should be earned by
some simple chore around here. I have a lot of cleaning and other things that need
to be done."

"But that's not what I asked for."

"I know. Be patient. I just wanted to make the ground rules clear in case you have
any further questions you feel the need to ask of me. None of these little tasks would
really take that long, but you'd have to get up and immediately do them without
hesitation or delay. No stopping to do something else first, or it becomes worse.
Understand?"

She nods. "Yeah, no delay and no questions. So what do I need to do to get this one
answered now?"

"That's easy." I say with a big evil grin. "You still have some clothing on. Give one of
them to me."

Her eyes flash wide with surprise and dawning horror. "What?"

"You've been slowly slipping out of you clothes all afternoon, for one reason or
another, but I know you have at least two pieces left. I have been enjoying the
teasing so far, so why not keep it going? So, do you want that solution now?"
She looks hesitant and worried. "But I can't. I'll be naked."

"You won't be any worse off than me." I say. "I've been sitting here bottomless under
these covers all afternoon, unable to get up, as I believe you well know. You could
put yourself in the same situation without exposing anything more to me right now.
When you are ready to go you can get dressed and leave, but until then you will be
paying off this debt."

She shifts in her seat and looks at me uncomfortably. I actually feel sorry for her and
think about recanting on everything. She is just so cute and I really do like her. I can't
make her do this if she is really going to hate being put in this position so much.

I am just about to let her off the hook when she reaches under the sheets and starts
to wiggle around. I am speechless for the moment. She is actually doing it.

She pulls her hand, holding her white panties, and hands them to me with an
embarrassed smile. "There. I paid. Now please get me passed this damn puzzle."

My brain exploded. She did it and I couldn't believe it. Here she is, as bottomless as
me a mere foot from me under these covers. Her amazing round behind is bare and
in my bed. Her secret place is unclad but hidden beneath my sheets. My mind is
reeling with the reality of it all.

Even when I asked I never expected her to actually go through with it. She had been
flirting with me, so I figured I would play back in my own way. It was a joke. A lark. A
silly dream that I said to make her laugh or squirm before I caved and gave her
everything she wanted. This outcome was never a real possibility, so I wasn't ready
to react to it. I just sat there with her panties in my hand.
dublinjohn

Post by dublinjohn »

"So?" She said, sounding kind of annoyed. "I paid up, now get me passed this thing."
I shake my head and tell her exactly how she needs to set the controls and what to
hit. She tries it and it doesn't work, making her more frustrated.

"It's a really touching puzzle, the settings are hard to get exact, even after you know
what to set them at. Seriously. It took me several tries to get it right the first time, and
that was after I knew the settings."

She leans back and waves her hand towards the screen. "Here, you do it. I have
tried this enough and I think I've paid enough to have you get passed it for me."
"Okay." I say simply and lean over her to reach the mouse. I find that I have to slide
a little closer to her to reach and feel my thigh touch hers. Electricity shoots through
me and my erection fully stiffens again. I try to ignore it and act like nothing
happened. Like it was just a normal brush that happens all the time.

I flip the switches and push the buttons, releasing the linking book and setting her on
her way. I roll back into a normal sitting position, but don't slide back over to where I
was. I know I am now just inches from her, as opposed to a foot or so. Simple
movements could put us back in contact and no sheet is falling to fill the void
between us.

I don't even pretend to do anything else as I sit there and watch her play. There is no
way I could. She knows now what I want and there is no point in playing coy. I just sit
and watch her over her shoulder, hoping she gets stuck again.

She wanders around the island and listens to all the sounds, discovering the
combination that opens the sound door. I almost grumble as she makes it look easy.
Inside she sits in the contraption and starts to push the buttons, figuring out how to
make it move and what all the buttons do. However, she is moving around aimlessly
and getting nowhere in the maze.

After a while she sighs deeply and looks at me with pleading eyes. "Can I have a hint
here?"
dublinjohn

Post by dublinjohn »

I smile and say, "I did the wash earlier and I think my laundry could use some
folding. It's in that basket by the foot of the bed."

She looks over at it and then back at me with a sigh. "Fine. Can you hand me my
panties?"

"No." My smile turns more wicked. "You already paid with them, remember. You
don't get them back until you are ready to leave."

"Fine. Can you hand me my skirt then?"

I look over at it, on the chair with her sweater and my robe, and then back at her with
a big smile. "Nope. The deal was you only remove pieces until you leave, doing the
chores doesn't change that. If I was really mean I could call this hesitating and you
know what that could mean."

"Ugh." She groans. "Yeah. Fine. I'll do it."

She starts to scoot down the bed a little, trying to pull the sheet with her, but I grip it
around my waist and say, "No, no, no. The sheet stays here with me. My being
exposed wasn't part of the deal."

I see her hesitate and quickly mull it over before pulling the sheet aside from the
other side, flipping it over onto me. Instantly she leans forward, trying to lie against
he legs and cover herself as much as possible. Her round cheeks and smooth hips
clearly seen below the hem of her shirt.

I bite my lip as I watch.

She scoots down the bed, trying to keep her back to me and body bent forward
against her legs. Reaching the foot of the bed she dangles her legs off and sits up,
with her back fully to me. I can see the full curves of waist and hips, as well as her
full round ass fully exposed. It's the most beautiful sight I have ever seen.
I watch transfixed as she reaches down and picks up the basket, which exposes a
little more of her ass for a second. She dumps it out on the bed next to her and looks
back at me before starting to fold it.

I can't tell what her expression means, but it doesn't seem exactly mad. There is
definitely some embarrassment in there, and a slight glare, but some other things
too. I wish I could read her mind and know what she is really thinking.
She quickly folds it all and stacks it up on her other side. When she is done she
starts to place it back in the basket, but I interrupt. "Would you please put in the
dresser where it belongs?"

Her head snaps around to look at me, with an expression of 'You gotta be kidding.'
After looking through me for a moment she speaks in a very controlled voice. "You
made the deal. All I had to do was fold it."

On that she finishes putting it all in the basket and drops in on the floor.
Without turning, she scotches back onto the bed, lifting her feet back up and hugging
them again. Her backward movement isn't as smooth as it was getting down there,
and I get a much nicer look at her ass this time, but she manages to get all the way
back to where she was without exposing anything more to me.

She pulls the sheets back over her legs, cinching it up around her waist, and looks at
me with a mix of relief and smugness. "So what's my hint?"

I sigh, resigned to holding up my side of things, and tell her. "Listen to the sounds.
They tell you which way to go."

It seems that was enough, as she works her way back to the start and figures out
that each of them was an audio clue to a compass direction needed. Quickly she
found her way through the maze of pretty rollercoaster animations.
When she gets out she does a little victory dance in her seat, which is more like a
victory wiggle, and I watch as her huge tits dance around in her tight white shirt. It's
beautiful and I sit transfixed.

She suddenly realizes I am staring and stops, gripping her chest with both hands,
turning red.

I frown at her playfully and she turns back to face the computer again, mostly I think
to hide her face from my gaze. I think she is having fun with me again, but doesn't
want me to see it in her eyes.

Soon she is back to playing the game and makes her way back to the main island.
Soon enough she is moving onto the last age, raising the ship and going inside.
She keeps playing, exploring the rocky world of The Stoneship Age, but not actually
seeming to do anything there. She seems content to see all there is to see there at
the moment. I just watch her, content in seeing all I can see of her at the moment
too.

After a while she is in the lighthouse, which she just drained, but can't figure out how
to get the chest open. She know it has something to do with the key up top, but
doesn't know how to do it. She is getting frustrated.

I sense another treat coming my way.
dublinjohn

Post by dublinjohn »

She frowns and turns to me with eyes full of worry. "I'm stuck. Can I get a hint? Want
me to put you folded clothes away? I can do that."

I smile and say, "I would love you to put my clothes away, but that won't make for a
payment. It's too little."

"Too little?" She gasps. "I'd have to stand up completely and not be able to cover
myself the whole time. How is that too little?"

"Simple." I say. "It would take you less than a minute to actually do. These are
supposed to get harder and worse, which means longer. Plus, there are other things
I need done around here."

"Okay, fine. What do I have to do for a hint?"

"I have a pretty small room here and half of it is that raised wooden area, where the
couch is, that isn't carpeted. So all you have to do is vacuum the carpet. If you want
to also put my clothes away I may give you a better hint or something."

She glares at me again, making a strange scrunched face expression and lets out a
large sigh. She tosses the sheets aside again, leaning forward again to cover
herself, and scotches to the foot of the bed, just as she had done before. Only this
time she seems to be doing it a little quicker and a little less carefully than last time.

Reaching the foot she drops her legs off again and reaches down to pick up my
laundry. Taking a deep breath she stands up, which gives me an amazing view of
her full bare ass and curvy legs and hips below her tight waist length shirt. It's
absolutely beautiful. Even better than most of those I've seen in the magazines
hidden behind me in the headboard shelving.

She steps forward, taking great care to keep her back to me and holds the basket
against one hip. With the other hand she pulls open one of the drawers and sets the
basket on it so she can go through it.

Piece by piece my clothing is put in their places and I get to watch her great ass with
cute dimples above it the whole time. When they are all in there she closes the
drawers and holds the basket in front of her, firmly against her body.

After looking around briefly, she quickly turns around and stands before me, with the
basket blocking my view of her lower half. In a soft, almost pleading voice, she says,
"Where's the vacuum?"
dublinjohn

Post by dublinjohn »

I point. "Over by the couch in that little cubby corner on the edge of the raised floor."
She quickly spins around, facing away from me again and once more showing me
her perfect round behind. Tossing the basket onto the couch she pulls out the
vacuum and uncoils the cord. Bending at the knees she lowers down to plug it in,
being very careful on what she shows me, before standing up and starting to clean
the floor.

She moves around and I love getting all the different views of her ass as it wiggles
around the room, but she takes great care to always keep her back to me. Although
it gets close once or twice I never actually get a clear shot of the other side.

Even when she was getting the spots under the bed, right in front of me, she was
careful to face away and only twist her arms around to push the vacuum backwards.
It's still very enjoyable to watch, but I am amazed at how well she is able to move so
precisely.

Finally she finishes up and pulls the cord out of the wall. She starts to wind the cord
up and I notice that each time she makes the bottom loop she bends forward slightly.
It seems that each time she does this she bends a little more freely, as if she is
losing her sense of control over how she is standing.

On the last couple loops a swear I even saw a peek of lips between her thighs, but
then she stands up and rolls the vacuum back into it's cubby hole.

Walking sideways, around the bed, she makes her way to the foot again and takes a
seat. Doing the same move she did before, hugging her legs to her chest, she
wiggles her way back into her seat and pulls the sheets back over herself.

I look at her approvingly and nod slowly. "Impressive."

She smiles. "Thanks. I tried."

"I was talking about both what you did, but what you showed. Very nice."

She blushes and looks back at the computer screen. Her voice is a little light and soft
when she next speaks. "So, what's my hint I earned with all that?"

"You need to float the chest to reach the key. Why isn't it floating?"

She furrows he brow in thought and pokes around the bottom of the lighthouse some
more before speaking again. "What's my extra help that putting you laundry away
earned me?" She turns and smiles as she waits for my reply.

I nod to her once and smile back. "Very well. The answer to my question to you is
water. You need to remove it and not replace it."

She pokes around some more and suddenly sees what I was talking about and the
next thing I know is she is off on her way again. Quickly making her way around the
full level and solving most of the puzzles quickly again.

keep watching her, but also replay the images of her moving around the room in my
head. I start to hope that she messes up and gets stuck again. I would love to see
more and I even start to think about what other chores I could make her do, which
would make her give me a better view.

She gets the final puzzle of the level, the huge underground and underwater
compass, with dozens possible combinations. She tries a couple and they don't
work, so she keeps looking around for more clues. I notice that she is making notes
about all sorts of odd things around the age, but not the one thing that tells her what
she needs to do. I start to get excited as I feel another one coming.

After several more attempts, each of which requires her to walk around the island
and reset the batteries, she finally sighs deeply again and sits quietly, not looking at
the screen. I watch as she seems to be mulling things over and I can't help but smile.

Finally she seems to steel herself and raises her eyes to meet mine. I see there is a
mix of resolve and pleading in them, but her voice is weak and broken. "Get me
passed this please."

"Are you sure?" I say, barely hiding my pleasure.

She lowers her head and I can barely hear her voice. "Yes."

"So," I ask, "do you want a simple hint or for me just to get you passed it?"

"Just do it for me."

I smile big. "You know what the cost is. No hiding with this one."

She grips the sides of her shirt and takes a deep breath. Slowly she starts to pull it
up until it is bunched up just below her ample bust. She then quickly whips it up over
her head, releasing her huge breasts and hard pink nipples. They bounce unto view
as the shirt drops them out of it and I let out a small gasp at the sight of them.

She then quickly drops he hands again, tossing the shirt into my lap, and pulls her
hand down to cover her breasts. They are not nearly enough to hide the fullness of
her mounds, but it seems to give her some comfort for the moment.

I pick up the shirt and toss it with her panties and the rest of the clothing on the chair,
as she starts to adjust he hair to come down and partially cover the exposed bosom
as well. It is an amazing sight.

She sits back and says, "So, solve the puzzle."

I start to lean across her, knowing this means I am going to be brushing against her
again, and in more places than before. I feel her warm skin against mine and my arm
bushing her hands as they cover her breasts. I make a couple simple clicks and
select the correct compass directions to release the linking book.

I don't want to pull back right away so I adjust a couple things on the screen and then
straighten up the desk around the keyboard as if I can't help it. I want to feel her skin
against mine just that much longer.

Finally I pull back and leave things clear for her to keep playing, but again don't go all
the way back to my normal seating position. Now I am so close to her that if either of
us move our legs at all we will brush against each other again.