Flesh Eaters - Intro by Executionus

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Flesh Eaters - Intro by Executionus

Post by PhilMarlowe »

Executionus wrote: Flesh Eaters - Intro by Executionus

This is a Halloween horror story, and will therefore be creepy and scary as well as sexy. It's darker than what I tend to write here, and it centers on a single girl's point of view walking through a sexual madhouse run by a devious clown. I've worked on this for two years off-and-on, so hopefully the final product was worth it!
Anonymous wrote: Re: Flesh Eaters - Intro by Anonymous

I've been waiting for the ending forever, I'm glad you've finished it!
Executionus wrote: Flesh Eaters - Part 1 by Executionus

One haunted house is legendary among teenagers and young adults around this area above all others: "Flesh Eaters"

I have heard for years about the wild debauchery and frightening antics that went on there, but I refused to believe most of it. Supposedly the people working there got naked at let visitors play all sorts of wild and kinky games with them, usually playing the role of defenseless victims. The boys at school (and even some of the girls) spread rumors around like wildfire, but they were obviously exaggerated. I mean, if half of that stuff was true the cops would shut that place down faster than a meth house!

So here I stand in front of their entrance. Not by choice, really, but because my asshole friends dared me to go with them on Halloween night. Jim is a big dork who thinks he's the shit, but we let him get away with it because he's hilarious. That and he's hot, with big blue eyes, wavy hair, and features in all the right places. He's dressed as a zombie, complete with a torn shirt that shows off quite a bit of chest (no complaints!) And the other jerk calling me a chicken would be his girlfriend and my bff, Elizabeth (Lizzers to us cool people). Lizzers is almost the complete blonde stereotype, complete with big boobs and a tendency to do stupid stuff all the freaking time! She's dressed as a naughty schoolgirl, ultra-short skirt and all, which for her is just a way to show her inner-self on the outside. I'm almost surprised that she wore panties, but she's not quite THAT much of a slut. Still, I have a feeling that those panties will be a zombie's trophy by night's end. It may sound like I need better friends, but I'd never replace them for the world...even if I am currently the third wheel on their twisted idea of a date.

My name is Amy, and I'm your typical 19-year-old sophomore sarcastic-yet-awkward girl. Unlike most girls my age, I'm still a virgin outside of 3rd baseage, and even then I don't have the most experience (not all my own choice). It doesn't help when my best friend has twice the boobage that I have, making me feel like the "average" friend that the wingman is supposed to distract. I'm a redhead with freckles all over my body and some even on my face. I've heard every ginger joke imaginable. So to get a little payback, I'm dressed as Carrie...reminding people what happens when you push a ginger girl too far! Unfortunatly for me, I took realism too far and covered myself in a gallon of homemade fake blood right before heading out on an October night, so now I'm wet and cold. Also, I wanted to look perfectly authentic by not wearing a bra with my dress since she didn't in the movie, but I didn't even think about my wet dress in the cold showing my nipple pokies so strongly. I've caught Jim staring at my nipples at-least 5 times and its only been like an hour since we met up. It's going to be a LONG night, especially because I get so nervous, shy, and secretly aroused when guys are staring at me like that.

So anyway, they dared me to come to Flesh Eaters with them, and I caved. The club is located way outside of town, and it would take cops half an hour or more to get here if called, assuming they were brave enough to show up. The entrance is creepy enough, as the overhead sign shows a freaky clown biting a girl's leg sexually. Finally paying the fee and walking inside, I see a series of doors numbered 1 to 5, 5 bikini girls in bathtubs with their arms and legs chained in place, and a man dressed like the clown on the sign. The walls are littered with decorations and spikes, and there are 5 men wearing full-head black masks that are strapped to the wall by bloody towels around their waists, hands tied behind their backs. Looking at the men more, I think they might be naked under those towels! Thinking about it makes me blush hardcore, matching my bloody outfit. I doubt anyone noticed, though. They're a little distracted.

"Ah, more visitors." Said the clown, known as Flitsen. God his voice was sexy, but also very creepy. You knew you were at his mercy from the first deep word, for better or for worse. "Would you like to play a game of Bobbing for Apples? Or would the ladies prefer the Spike Wall?"" Flitsen moved his arm with the grace and elegance of either a vampire or a balerina, I haven't decided which, as he pointed towards the wall with the spikes and the towel boys.

Hearing no answer, he snickered and added "Should you choose the Spike Wall, know that some 'spikes' are more fun than others, hahahaha!" I blush once I realize that he's talking about their dicks. The tied-up boys really ARE naked under their towels!

"How does Bobbing for Apples work?" asked Jim.

"Simple, my friend.... Each girl has a numbered key hidden on her somewhere. The higher the number, the rarer the fun behind that numbered door. The wet little girls in the tubs are wearing apple-flavored edible bikinis, and you are only allowed to use your mouth to search for the key." hearing this made Jim noticeably exited. "Also, there is no time limit" The clown added with a wink.

Jim looked to Lizzers, and she pointed to the lady fourth from the left and said "Do that one! She's hot, so you'd better get me a souvenir."

Jim didn't need any more encouragement, as he walked over to his victim. The girl was gagged and tied in place, like all of them, and had no way of escaping or avoiding her fate. As we walked to her tub, she started shaking her head back and forth and screaming what sounded like "NO! PLEASE!" through her gag. This kinda creeps me out, so I try to tell Jim to stop, but Lizzers reassures me "Oh don't worry, she's an actor. The 'victims' here are supposed to act helpless and never break character, it's not actually real."

Hearing Lizzie's explanation relaxed me, but it sent the victim girl into hysterics. If this was all just an act, then this woman should be in Hollywood. Jim got on his knees in front of her tub, put his hands behind his back, and dunked his head into the shallow water by her breasts. He felt around for awhile with his tongue trying to find where to look, while the victim girl thrashed around helplessly and tried to escape his mouth. He eventually got a good grip on the strap between her breasts with his teeth and started pulling back. The edible top stretched out before snapping, leaving this girl's nipples in serious danger of being exposed! Thinking about that makes me check my own again, and to my horror I see that they are still poking out through the dress clear as day.

Jim dives back in and grabs the loose left bikini triangle, ripping it clear off like an animal! We can all see her nipple, and she looks even more embarrassed than I am in my wet dress. He hands the now-removed covering to Lizzers, and then goes for the other boob. After tearing her top apart, she is now completely topless in front of all three of us, with nipples erect and screaming for attention. She is not much more endowed than I am, with red hair similar to mine, leaving me to wonder if Lizzers chose this girl as a way to see someone similar to me stripped like this.

Unfortunately for the victim, the key was not in her top. Jim gets a naughty smile on his face once he realizes that it's time to take her bottoms off. The girl pleads again, but Jim ignores her and goes right in for the center between her forced-apart legs. He licks her there on her apple-flavored bottoms between her legs several times, and it's clearly torturing the poor victim. Amazingly, Lizzers seems to be enjoying her man licking this girl as much as he is! Jim finally grabs the side of her panties with his teeth and tears the front of them off by eating them completely. While eating, his tongue continues to explore around, shocking me at what I'm witnessing. When Jim sits back up, he stares right at the victim girl's bald and very naked pussy before taking the key out of his mouth and smiling. The poor girl is unable to even cover up or close her legs, hanging her head in shame while we all lust after her bare body.

Her acting is amazing...at least, if it IS acting. I mean, what if this place is really the madhouse it pretends to be, with an insane clown kidnapping teenagers and forcing them to be creepy sexual entertainment for money? That thought makes me shiver, and the look in that clown's eyes makes me wonder more and more just how dark the soul behind them truly is.

"Ooooo, number 5! A personal favorite of mine" giggled Flitsen. We are walked towards a door with flashing lights and the number 5 above it, as the apple bobbing girl behind us continues to beg "No! Don't leave me like this! Help me, get me out of here!! PLEASE!!!" A couple of lesser clowns walk over to her with a new apple-flavored bikini, and they aggressively redress her for use by future customers. As the door closes behind us, I hear her sob and ask Flitsen if he could let her go. His answer chilled me to the bone..."Nonsense, darling. You're mine until you're useless."

What horrors, and sexual mayhem, were we going to find behind Door #5?

(To Be Continued....)
Executionus wrote: Flesh Eaters - Part 5 by Executionus

Through the last door of this mirror maze I go, and I'm surprised to see the room so dark. It's a round room, obviously made so I could see myself from every angle. At first it's too dark to see any reflections, but then the overhead spotlights kick on. I almost jump when I see some girl looking at me, only to realize that the girl I'm seeing IS me...sort of. The reflection in the mirror is wearing my clothes and moves exactly as I do without even a microsecond of delay, but the girl doesn't look a thing like me. She's blonde with sharp curves, firm breasts, and long legs. Her eyes are cute as can be and very large and expressive. Her butt is tiny, but rock solid. The sign did not lie...this girl is gorgeous, the sexiest woman I have ever seen in my life. I can't help but be drawn to her chest, and her version of my wet Carrie dress is showing off her nipple pokies very prominently. I shiver a little bit thinking that I was that exposed this whole time, but more than that I'm too busy enjoying the sight of her. I keep trying to figure out how this mirror changing thing works, but nothing makes sense. There is no delay when I move. I even tried the Bugs Bunny mirror gag sequence of poses, with exactly as much success as you'd find in a Bugs Bunny cartoon. I kept thinking that the reflection has to be some model girl that works for Flesh Eaters wearing a green screen bodysuit so that they could photoshop in my costume over her body, but that would have at-least SOME lag.

No matter what the trick, I can't keep my eyes off of this girl's nipple pokies. I then get a little naughty and touch both of my nipples. I rub them just barely, making them go rock solid, and the girl in the mirror does the same. Her nipples look like they are trying to rip through the dress and escape. I know exactly what this room wants me to do, but it still feels weird to do it. Then again, I've already taken my dress off several other times now. I don't know if anybody was watching me...honestly I'm pretty sure somebody was, but this is still weirder because I can see the other girl looking right at me! She looks where I do, she sees what I see. Still...this girl is amazingly hot, and I've been close to the edge for like 15 minutes now. Fine, I guess I'll play along, just this once. Or twice. Or thrice? Man I've been playing a lot tonight.

I grab my dress straps and lower them down, watching my reflection do the same. Our boobs pop out together, and this chick's chest is mesmerizing! I keep lowering it down, knowing full well that I'm not wearing anything underneath. My reflection's tummy comes into view, and it's so flat and tight that I just want to touch it. Good lord, if I looked as good as this girl does, I'd probably be showing it off too. My dress hits the floor and so does hers, as we stand there naked together. Thanks to the mirrors I can see her body from every angle all at the same time, so her butt and her hairless sex are right there. My hands start exploring me, although in a way they are exploring her instead. Her nipples love to be played with, swelling up and pointing at me like that. It doesn't take long before my hand goes between my legs and starts touching. We're both rubbing ourselves now, but this causes a problem for me...her hand is now blocking my view of her pussy.

I try to angle my hand to let me rub my goodies while still seeing hers, but it won't work while I'm standing up. So, things are about to get very X-Rated up in here. I sit down on the ground and prepare to REALLY bare it all to these mirrors. My reflection seems just as nervous, or maybe she's reflecting my facial expressions. Either way, I open my legs wide and we both display our full pussies to each other. Hers looks so good, and it definitely needs touching just like mine does. So I oblige. I start rubbing my pussy just above the clit hood, jilling me off while not blocking anything. My reflection does the same, and I can see her arousal the whole time. I start going very fast, ready to finally have this orgasm that keeps being denied to me. A worry hits me, so I verbally make an announcement to anyone who might be listening "I swear to God, if these mirrors stop working on me I will take my shoes and shatter every damn one of them!" I figured that would make my frustrations and intentions clear.

We rub and rub, we twitch and squirm. I can't believe that even while this close to an orgasm that my reflection moves exactly as I do. Maybe this really IS magic? Maybe it's some girl trapped in my reflection to be used as my plaything? Maybe my own reflection was transformed by dark magic? Or maybe there's LSD in the air and I'm just that goddamn sexually frustrated as a college-age virgin. Whatever the trick, I didn't really care. I felt the tension building and felt my legs shivering. My breathing turned into moaning and it became harder to keep my eyes open. I fought to keep them looking at the sexy girl in front of me, because I wanted to watch her cum too. It's coming...it's coming...it's coming....I'M CUMMING! Oh God, oh God it hits me like nothing else ever has. My whole body contorts like I'm being electrocuted, and so too does my reflection react. My pussy keeps throbbing a full 30 seconds after I'm done, and I just lay there catching my breath.

I realize to my great shame that I made a large wet spot on the floor. There's nothing to use to clean it up either. Oh God, I'll bet somebody has to mop this place between users all night. What a horrible job. Then again, I'll bet they let him or her watch us. Oh God, what if somebody saw what I just did? What kind of slut am I? Now that I'm no longer on edge, I feel a wave of horrible shame and embarrassment hit me. I put my clothes back on in an instant, and the girl in my reflection has turned back into me. I look at myself now, and I hope and pray that nobody saw any of that. I would die of shame. The final exit door opens up for me automatically. Great, that means that somebody had to know when I was finished here. What if somebody I know works here? How would I ever live that down?

I walk to the exit door. But is this the end, or is the madness of Flesh Eaters preparing one last surprise?

(To Be Continued....)
Andrew wrote: more stories by Andrew

Executionus will you continue your summer camp story or just leave it in a cliff hanger?
Executionus

Re: Flesh Eaters - Intro by Executionus

Post by Executionus »

This is only parts 1 and 5. Your mistake is forgetting the way that the old board formatted itself around comment replies (parts 2-4 were replies to 1, and parts 6-7 were replies to 5).

Anyway, the full story is here. I have always considered Flesh Eaters one of my all-time favorite stories that I've ever written, so I'd advise any new fans of mine to check it out for sure.