Pam's turn to be humilliated by Jane... by Pam (SwimKid's classmate)

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Pam's turn to be humilliated by Jane... by Pam (SwimKid's classmate)

Post by PhilMarlowe »

Pam (SwimKid's classmate) wrote: Pam's turn to be humilliated by Jane... by Pam (SwimKid's classmate)

Necessary backstory: Pam is a 14 year old Girl, well developed, tall long black hair. She's made appearence in 2 of my stories: "She told me to go early to the party to help. She lied" and "Fully embarassed by my sister and her little friends". I'd recomend reading that one to understand this one better, but if you dont want to take the time SPOILER AHEAD YOU'VE BEEN WARNED At the end of the story, my sister and her friends took a picture of Pam covered in Semen, and she didnt know. Until now... In this story, Im going to take a challgente and narrate as Pam.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I looked at my cellphone to find a message from Jane, Sk's neighbour, who had invited me to humilliate him. She told me to get to her house again to check out the pictures and videos they'd recorded before I was there. I did as she told me to and went there, knocked on the door and said:
-Hey, I came here to see the pics
-Come on in, Its open
I opened the door and saw Jane and a younger boy, who probably was 12 years old. He introduced himself by saying:
-Hey, I'm Matt, I'm Jaine's brother, you must be Pam, right?
-Yes I am, nice to meet you -I said, and I couldnt help but note that he wasnt just looking at my boobs, he was starring at them without any acting. I did as if nothing had happened and moved on. It was probably just a weird moment of a horny 12 year old guy.
Jane invited me to sit in a chair, and I did so we started watching all the pictures she had, and when I was about to grab my phone to pass some of the pcitures, I realized something, the little bitch had tied me up! I yelled:
-What the ... is going on here?
-Ooooh, I wouldnt be so rude if I were you -Said Jane- Or this little picture may get posted...
After saying that she sowed a picture of myself covered in semen. I knew when that'd happened, I jsut couldnt belive I got betrayed and backstabbed so badly.
-Okay, Okay, I'l cooperate, just dont Leak it. -I said in fear
-What a good choice Pam. Now, strip to your underwear. Oh, right! You cant! -She seemed to be enjoying every moment of this- Matt, come help our help out please
I was mortified, a younger boy was not only going to see me in my underwear (And seeing what had happened to Sk, probably naked) He was also going to remove every stitch of clothing I had.
He started to slowly take out my shirt revealing my sexy purple bra. It was a stupid choice to wear the bra that showed off a lot of skin... He got to a point where he couldnt take my shirt out any more, so he did something unexpected and took a pair of sheers and cut it open, leaving me in just my Jeans and my bra. Then, after looking at my boobs he slowly started going down and got to my Jeans. He undid them and pulled them down until he couldnt pull the down any mre. I said:
-Please dont cut them, They are the only pair I have, if you want me to walk back to my house naked, fine, but please let me keep them
-Fine -Said Mat- And also, good idea on you walking naked.
He stared at me for a while more and eventually Jane came back and started taking a bunch of full on frontal pictures, I tried to make my face as less visible as possible, and she realized it, so she said:
-Let me photograph your face, or Im going to have to tie it and take pics of you fully naked
I was very embarrassed, but I also was really angry, two younger kids were overpowerring me and outsmarting me to see me naked and they have pictures to prove it.
After she took some photos, she gagged me and did something not eve I was expecting. She said:
-Okay Mat, you like what you see?
-Hell yeah I do Jane, Will I be abble to see some more?
-More prohibed flesh you mean?
I was getting scared, I didnt want they to see me naked, specially Mat, since he was a boy and younger then me.
-Yesh, I mean that
-Then yes, You'll be abble to see some more. But We are going to see it too. Get naked. N-O-W.
-Woah, sis, chill. Joke's over, I can stop looking and go away if you want
-I said get naked, now!
-Im not going to get naked
-Aaargh, fine, then just follow me to the garden for a second, I want to tell you a little something
-Okay
They both left to the garden leaving me there, tied up, semi-naked and really, really embarrassed. I was there for a solid 30 minutes before I heard the door open and I was Jane pushing Mat only with his underwear, his hands tied up and with an expression of pain on his face. He was wearing a pair of white briefs that hid little to nothing of his little boner. He was tied to a beam (I think Sk was tied there too...) and gagged by Jane.
Then she came to where I was and moved the chair uncomfortably close to him. She then untied my hands and feet, but making sure to keep a strong knot on my neck so I couldnt run away. I was quite literally her bitch, I even had a doggy belt.
Jane started recording With my phone and said:
-Okay, if you dont want all of those pics leaked, strip completly. Now.
I slowly and shamefully started to take my bra off, revealing for a second my boobs, They were quite big for a girl of my age, but I was really ashamed anyway. Jane seemed mad at me because I was covering and yelled:
-No covering, show it all off you lil bitch! I had to take my hands off of my breasts and showthem to the camera. Then I slowly started to take down my panties, revealing my pussy, it was clean and shaved and that made Jane giggle. After that she said:
-Okay, now do 20 jumps, and I want them to be high jumps, I want to see those babies bounce
-Please, dont
-Did I ask you to talk?
-No you didnt, Im sorry.
-Just for that you earned yourself a punishment. I'll get right back to you mat -She said. I had completly forgoten about mat, who looked in fear, and with a rock hard boner.
-Follow me -Jane said after untying the rope that kept me secured to the beam so I couldnt run away.- But dont walk, you better crawl as the bitch you are -She seemed really mad I was really scared.
I was walked to her room where she tied me in an eagle position to her bed. I was really ashamed, she could see me fully. She leaned near my and grabbed my nipples, she started to twist them really badly. It hurt a lot, but I couldnt scream since she had gagged me. Then, she stop giving me relief for a moment, but then, when I leasexpected it she started to slap my boobs, once and again for a while. While doing so she said:
-Let this be a lesson to shut your mouth when you need to, after this last punishment we'll go backto Matt, and if you dont mess it up, I'll let you free.
After she said that, she started to hit my on my pussy with a pink bar I couldnt quite see. All this contact with my private areas was making me wet, and I left a moan out
-You are enjoying this, arent you? Well, I bet you'll like this
After she said that she pulled the pink bar inside my pussy making me do a huge moan.
She laughed at me and took a bunch of picrues, and after that she untied me and again I was walkedto the chair where I was tied just like before.
Jane got near Mat and pulled his briefs down without any hesitation, and just to insult the injury, she put his underwear on his head.
-My little brother...
Jane started recording again and told me:
-Okay, now I want you to make him cum.
I was terrified at the idea, but if I didnt want to get punished more, I'd to do it. I put my hand arround his little penis and started moving it up and down really quickly, Mat started struggling, though it was obvious he was enjoying it, he was as embarassed as I was. I started to go quickly and he started to moan quite a bit. After a while he was ready to cum when Jane said:
-Okay, make him cum in here
After that she gave me a glass. I went as fast as I could and letting out a final, longer moan, Mat cummed inside the glass. He was britght red, but then, as if We hadnt have enough, Jane said:
-Okay, now grab the glass and pour it all over your boobs. I was about to question her, but I remembered about the punishments, so I did as she said. She laughed and took quite a few pictures. After that she gave me my jeans back and told me:
-Go home now, and dont put those on. I want you do go naked, Im just giving you them because I dont want anyone to suspect. Oh, and if you say anything, all those photos we took, are getting to everyone in your school. Have fun
After saying that Jane opened the door and when I has heading out she gave me a really hard slap.
I got home as fast as possible and I only had one thought in mind, make an alliance with Sk and get revenge on that bitch...
Mat wrote: Tortured and humilliated by my sister by Mat

...So get naked N-O-W. -Jane said
I started to get a bit scared, I knew what my sister was capable of, and I didnt want to make her angry. We continued arguing until Jane said:
-Ok, follow me to the garden I want to tell you a little something
-Okay.
I followed her to the garden, again, to not make her mad. I knew she had something in mind...
When we got out, she got behind me and pushed me to the ground. I tried to scape, but there was no chance, in a blink I was tied up and at her mercy. She said:
-If you don't want to strip yourself I'll have to do it...
After that she took my shirt and pants off leaving me in nothing but my underwear.
-Now promise me you will cooperate, if not, You'll let me strip you naked every time I say William.
-I'd never do that -I responded firmly.
You asked for it brother.
After saying that she gagged me and without hesitation she took my underwear down to my knees, she laughed at my penis and said:
-I just looove torturing boys...
I got really scared, she wasn't playing a game now, she took her "Torture Hummilliation" really serious.
She reached down to my little willy, that seemed to like the exposure because I started to get a bit hard, and grabbed the top of it. She looked at me and started to peel it back really slowly with an evil smile on her face. I felt the pain in all my body, I tried to scream even though I knew I was gagged.
I wasn't cut yet, but Jane didn't seem to give up and just kept on peeling the delicate skin back. She eventually realised that it wouldn't go back more and stopped doing it.
I got a breath of relief and she said:
-Muffle twice if you swear that you will cooperate and that you'll let me strip you naked any time I say William.
I didn't muffle, the humilliation would be too much if I agreed, and Jane didn't seem to like that because she went back inside and came with 2 bottles. I was scared, I thought I'd seen her do this to boys that didn't cooperate after the first torture, and not even the toughest boy could handle the pain that the next torture method created.
She laid me down and fully tied up started to drip freezing cold water, My little penis got a shiver and Jane laughed. When the cold water ran out she said:
-Ready to swear? If you don't do it know, I'll strip you in an even worse situation Mat.
But I stayed firm to my desition on not swearing anything to her. She got really mad now, she slapped me on my face and started to drop the boiling hot water all over my body, but focusing my more private areas.
You see, the cold I (And every other one of Jane's victims) felt made the boiling water seem even hotter, making the pain much worse.
I started to muffle through my gags without any control. Any humiliation would be less painful than this. Jane smiled at me and said:
-Good Boy! Now let's go humiliate you and Pam a bit...