Nerd boy humiliated at the gym by Kathryn

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Nerd boy humiliated at the gym by Kathryn

Post by PhilMarlowe »

Kathryn wrote: Nerd boy humiliated at the gym by Kathryn

I know this is a board about girls getting stripped, but some of you seem to like stories about guys getting their comeuppance too. Here's something from my diary a few weeks back you might like.

- K

-

Finally got the chance to show that Jacob who's boss! He's been giving me the creeps for ages, hanging around me and my friends at the gym, staring at us while we work out, and the other day I caught him leaving the girl's change rooms - he had to be sniffing the dirty panties we'd left in there, ew!

Yesterday, Jacob showed up at the gym again, obviously to perv on us. I knew I had to put him in his place, we don't want nerdy guys annoying us all the time! I decided to embarrass him so badly he'd never want to come to the gym again.

Just as Jacob was starting to run on the treadmill, I called out to him.

"Hey, loser! Trying to work out so you'll be a buff hottie? Too bad you'll always be a skinny, sissy wimp!"

Jacob's face was turning red, and not just from the running he was doing. He looked around nervously, aware that everyone in the gym, both men and women, could hear me, a younger, shorter girl, taunting him.

I started walking towards Jacob, with several people watching with keen interest. They knew I was going to show him no mercy. As I drew closer, I noticed Jacob's tighty-whities peeking above the waistband of his track pants. Excellent - now I could really make him squirm.

"Jacob!" I called out loudly. "Are you wearing your dirty tighty-whities to the gym? You're so gross!"

Jacob had stopped running and was now standing in shame, head bowed, shoulders slumped. "Um-" he protested. "They're the only ones I had left-"

I cut him off. "Oh, don't have enough underwear, Jacob? Is that why you've been sneaking into the change rooms - to sniff my underwear instead? What a total loser!"

I pulled a permanent marker off of a nearby desk and walked closer to him.

"What are you doing?" Jacob exclaimed, panicking. "Don't draw on me! Please, I don't want everyone to see!"

It was too late, I'd made up my mind. With firm strokes, I wrote in block letters, PANTY SNIFFER, across Jacob's forehead. Now everyone would know what he'd been up to.

"See that, Jacob?" Holding his chin, I forced him to look at himself in one of the mirrors. "It says 'panty sniffer'. In permanent marker!"

"Please, I don't sniff panties!" Jacob begged. "Please let me wash this off! Everyone in the gym will think I'm a gross pervert, I don't want them to know!"

He'd just admitted it. "Ha!" I cried triumphantly. "To know what? You were sniffing our panties in the change room!"

I turned around to face a growing crowd of onlookers. "Hear that, ladies? This disgusting perv has been sneaking into the change rooms, sniffing all your dirty panties! What should I do with Panty Sniffer here?"

The women at the gym were outraged; some shaking their heads, some gasping. The guys were all laughing in disgust. "If he's looking at our dirty undies, let's see his then!" one of the women called out. Smirking, I yanked Jacob's sweatpants down to his ankles, exposing his Hanes tighty whities. To my amusement, they really were dirty--a generous yellow stain was very visible on the front against the bright white of his briefs.

"There, Panty Sniffer!" I said. "Now everyone can see what a disgusting creep you are!" Applause rang out from the crowd as they saw Jacob's dirty underpants.

"What a nerd!" said one of the gym women. "Wearing dirty tighty-whities at his age? Did Mommy not do his laundry this week?"
"'Mommy's' right," one of the men said. "My 12-year old son wears a pair just like that--those aren't men's briefs, they're actually little boy briefs! I bet his Mommy still buys them for him!"
The gym erupted anew in mocking laughter as we discovered that this skinny dork was actually wearing little boy's underwear.

The women whose panties he'd no doubt sniffed wanted to see him further humiliated for what he'd done. And I had just the idea...

"Okay Panty Sniffer, I bet you'd like to pull your pants up over those ridiculous underpants and run out of this gym like the sissy you are, wouldn't you?"
Jacob audibly swallowed a sob and nodded, clearly not trusting himself to speak.
"All you have to do is do 20 pushups for me and I'll let you walk right out of here," I said sweetly.
"But..." Jacob stammered, then stopped. "O... okay, Kathryn."
I gave Jacob a swift slap on his ass, surprising him. "I didn't say you could use my name, nerd! You don't know me just because you've sniffed my underwear like a gross little boy! Now drop and give me 20!"

Jacob lowered himself gingerly to the gym floor, his pants still around his ankles, and assumed a push-up position. With each push-up, the crowd yelled the number he'd strugglingly managed to do, interspersed with cruel comments. By the time he hit 10, he was obviously about out of energy.

"A weak little sissy like this doesn't belong in a grown-up gym!" I yelled, as the men and women gathered around - almost all of the gym now - cheered agreement. "But don't worry Jacob, I'll help you reach 20 push-ups so you can leave. All you have to do is ask me."

Jacob, prone on the floor, turned his face - red with exhaustion and embarrassment - to look up at me and said pathetically, "Please help me with my push-ups..."

"Gladly!" I said cheerfully. I positioned my feet to either side of his waist, standing above him. I winked to the crowd and mimed giving a wedgie with my hands. Snickers and giggles murmured through the crowd, as more and more phones were produced and aimed at what was about to come...

"Okay everyone, since I'm helping we're going to start back at 1, so let's reset the count... Three..."
I bent forward and placed my hands just an inch above the white elastic Hanes waistband of this nerd's dirty underwear.
"Two..."
I curled my fingers around his underpants.
"One..."
"No," he whined into the floor, "Please not here, don't give me a-"

"Wedgie time!" I yelled as I yanked up on his briefs, giving Jacob a painful, embarrassing wedgie. I lifted up on his underwear until he was pulled off the ground, about where he would be if he had managed to do a push-up on his own. "If anyone here thinks thinks Panty Sniffer here has sniffed your panties, feel free to give him a swat on his cheeks when I lift him up!"

The women in the crowd needed no encouragement, nor did they care if he had actually done anything to them or not. Five or six women pushed forward and slapped his bare butt as he was suspended above the floor in a wedgie. I let him back down to the floor and the crowd chanted "One!"

"No," Jacob whined again, "You can't do that 19 more times, please..."
"I can and I will, loser!" I said.
And I did.

Several minutes, 19 wedgies and nearly 100 swats to his formerly-white little ass later - when the women got tired, some of the men gladly stepped in to relieve them - I let Jacob sink to the floor one more time, his tighty whities no longer so tight anymore, the elastic badly stretched from prolonged public wedgie torture.

"There! That'll teach you to sniff panties!" I shouted, laughing at his sore buttocks glowing red from the group spanking.

"Stop it!" whined Jacob from the floor as he picked his wedgie out. He was actually crying and sniffling - what a total wuss! "I'm sorry for sniffing your panties! I'll never do it ever again, I promise! Just let me go, pleaaaaaase!"

"Shut up, Panty Sniffer!" I snapped at him. "The deal was I'd let you go if YOU did 20 pushups, but I was the one doing all the work! What a whiny baby! Here, this will keep you quiet!" Reaching into my gym bag, I rummaged through my change of clothes until I found the panties I'd been wearing that day at work before I got to the gym - a pair of plain black boyshorts. I balled the panties up, and stuffed them in his mouth, making sure he could smell the strong, musky scent of them.

I couldn't believe my luck when this only served to further humiliate him - Jacob began to get an erection, I could see his cock hardening in front of my eyes!

"Look, Panty Sniffer is getting hard!" I announced to the room. "I guess he really loves panties after all!"

For a final act of utter degradation, and with everyone watching me, I decided to give Jacob the wedgie of his lifetime.

I grabbed Jacob's briefs, yanking them back up over his hips. I kept pulling them up, until the fabric wedged in between his cheeks. I could hear muffled protests coming from behind his panty gag, and laughed cruelly in response.

Tugging harder, I finally managed to hang his briefs from the treadmill handlebars.

"Take that, Panty Sniffer!" I jeered. Dangling there in front of everyone, cock hard in his underwear, being tormented by a hot, young woman and a crowd of people - it was all too much for Jacob, who came in his white briefs in front of us all. Sticky white cream seeping out of his tighty-whities and running down his legs, I was satisfied that he'd never come to this gym again!
Anonymous wrote: Wtf (nm) by Anonymous