Freshman girl wedgie hazing by Jessica

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Freshman girl wedgie hazing by Jessica

Post by PhilMarlowe »

Jessica wrote: Freshman girl wedgie hazing by Jessica

I am now a high school sophmore. This happened to me 13 months ago when I was a freshman.

It was early to mid-October and I was wearing my class shirt, which gave away that I was a freshman. I was a pretty girl with bigger boobs than most of the seniors. I was going through a forested area and there were three senior girls sitting around a car. I didn't realize at first that they were waiting for a freshman girl to wedgie, so I wasn't worried. As a pretty girl with big boobs and butt, I was an ideal target.

One of them walked up to me and reached into my skirt and grabbed the back of my boyshort panties. Still carrying me by my panties, she dragged me over to a nearby tree where they had hung a rope. I said "please don't", but one of the other girls covered my mouth so I couldn't scream. The third girl got some masking tape, taped my hands behind my back so I couldn't resist them and taped my mouth shut so I couldn't scream permanently. The girls then took my skirt off completely and tied the back of my boyshorts to the tree with rope. I screamed as much as I could under my gag as they tied my underwear harder and harder and pulled me higher and higher.

When they were done tying me up, they mockingly asked how I liked it. It was getting increasingly embarrassing because my butt was almost fully exposed to the girls with my wedgie and an increasing amount of my pubic hair and vaginal area was becoming exposed as my panties sunk deeper into me. It was physically painful too, but my abuse was far from over.

The girls then got out some itching powder and red ants and poured both of them into the front of my underwear. I couldn't itch with my hands tied behind my back, which was torturous. They put some peanut butter in the front of my undies as well, which was sticky and also provided food for the ants to eat. Then the girls poured some toothpaste up my vagina hole. Then they turned their attention to my butt. They put some peanut butter all over my butt cheeks and ice cream all over as well. Then they got some mini M&Ms and stuffed several right up my buttcrack. Then they turned their attention back to my vagina and put some ice cream on my vaginal area as well. Then they did the worst thing yet and slowly stuffed a cucumber up my vagina hole.

Once the cucumber stuffing was over, one of the girls got scissors and cut off my shirt and bra. I was now completely naked, except for my panties that were covering none of my butt and increasingly little of my pubic hair and vaginal area. The girls talked about how I must be proud that as a freshman, I had bigger boobs than all of the senior girls. I was normally proud of my big boob size, but this talk was making me embarrassed.

One of the girls had really thick nails and kept clawing my nipples really hard. Then a different girl got nipple clamps and put them on both of my nipples. That hurt far more than the girl clawing me did. They put other items like clothespins and paper clips on my boobs as well.

Last but not least of all, they started swinging me around the rope. Two of the girls swung me by spanking my butt, and the third girl was at the other end and volleyed me back by punching my boobs or vagina. Eventually they cut in their car and left, taking my shirt and bra and skirt with them.

It wasn't long after they left that my boyshorts tore and the wedgie was over. I went in the grass and peed from a combo of pain and embarrassment. Then of course I had to run home naked, wearing nothing but painful nipple clamps. There are few alleys where I live, so once I was out of the forested area there wasn't much of any place to hide. My hands were still taped behind my back, so I couldn't run as fast as I could or cover myself with my hands. The senior girls had made my embarrassment all the worse by writing the words "big boobed slutty girl" across my stomach with marker while they had been wedging me. Several cars honked at me and several people stared or yelled at me as I ran home nude. I recognized many of the people who saw me nude, which made it all the worse. When I finally got home, I managed to unlock the door with my keys despite having my hands taped behind my back. My parents were still at work.

After about 30 minutes at home, I eventually managed to untape my hands. Then I ungagged my mouth, took off the nipple clamps, and took the M&Ms out of my butt crack and cucumber out of my vagina. Then I put clothes back on and went back to the forest to get my books and backpack I had left behind. (Previously I was unable to carry them with my hands taped.) I got all of this done before my parents got home and wasn't planning on telling them what happened. However, my parents heard from neighbors about how I had been running home naked with nipple clamps on and "big boobed slut" written across my stomach.
M wrote: Hmm by M

Thanks for writing but how could they doing the stuff with the food if you were in a hanging wedgie. Impossible?
max wrote: Why would it be impossible by max

The girls could have put the food under the girl's underwear while she was in the wedgie. I don't see why this would be impossible.
SwimKid wrote: Neat, but I have to tell you this... by SwimKid

The story is nice, got me all... playful...
But seriously, why didnt you pass your hands under your feet so you could cover your boobs or vagina?
Einstein wrote: Re: Freshman girl wedgie hazing by Einstein

The first part of the story had high potential, but then got lost during the middle to the end. Just too unrealistic. Did they push the cucumber threw her panties? did they pull them to the side? if they pulled it to the side it would have dropped all the stuff out, but like I said the first part was well executed and just got lost in my opinion. Hope to see more stories from you.
leom1133 wrote: Hilarious by leom1133

This story made me laugh out loud a few times. And all your arguments about the cucumber up in her. Funny stuff people!
Annoymous wrote: What the hell by Annoymous

What in ... is wrong with you people! why the ... would you read this shit!