Stacked decks by Anon

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Stacked decks by Anon

Post by PhilMarlowe »

Anon wrote: Stacked decks by Anon

When I was 14 I had gotten my hands on a deck of marked playing cards. I had learned to recognize the markings and had gotten very good at some tricks and shuffling them in ways to stack the deck. My friends Billy and Sam had played with me and had eventually learned the secret of the deck, although they hadn't learned to recognize the markings as quickly as I could.

One day when my parents were out of town for a few days, my oldest brother Mark (who seemed to think he was so smart all the time and such a cool kid as he was the captain of the football team) had invited some girls from school over to spend the afternoon. He had his girlfriend Mindy (17), her friends Kristen (16), Aubrey (17), and her sisters Lucy (14) and Kelly (12). Kristen's sister Dani (15) as well as Aubrey's sister Stacy (12) were there. They had been picking on me most of the afternoon and I hadn’t invited Billy and Sam over to help even the odds a little.

Mindy at one point proposed that we play a little poker. Recognizing a possible chance to get back at them I got my friends to agree and was able to slip in my marked deck. Now I had never told Mark about my deck being marked so he was ignorant of it and thus ripe for the pickings as well. I its ally we played regular games with no betting and I made sure that Billy, Sam and I lost more than our share.

After several hands Aubrey said that it was getting boring and that perhaps we should up the stakes some. When asked what she was suggesting she said we should play "Truth or Dare" with the winning hand giving the dare to the lowest hand. We all agreed. Again I made sure that it appeared to everyone that I and my friends were loosing far more than the rest. Initially the "Truth/Dares" were mild but with each passing hand got more and more challenging. After we had played a while we took a break for bathroom visits and to get some snacks. Mark, Mindy, Kristen and Aubrey got together and plotted to try and really embarrass me and my friends once and for all. They planned to suggest a new game of strip poker with "Truth/Dare" as Sam happened to be in the pantry where he could overhear them and they didn't know it. He came and reported to Billy and I and I said finally it ‘seems our time to spring the trap we'd been setting.. Unfortunately for the other girls they would fall victim as unwitting pawns.

When we got back together Kristen made the suggestion of the rule/game changes. Initially Billy, Sam and I played like we didn't want to play that way but allowed ourselves to be shamed into participating. The other girls were some what hesitant initially as well but with some winks from their sisters went along.

The rules were that the top four hands won and everyone else had to remove an article of clothing. The loosing hand had to do a "Truth/Dare" from the person with the winning hand. It was also agreed that anything goes for the truth/dare and if the person refused the truth/dare they would loose two articles of clothing and be tied up spread eagle for the next hand where the winner could do whatever he/she wanted. We all started with the same number of clothing articles: shirt, pants underwear, bra/t-shirt and two socks. We would play until all but four people are nude. Each person who looses after becoming nude would have to do a dare in lieu of a pie e of clothing. If he/she had also lost the hand they would have to do a truth and a dare or two dares.

With the rules set we began to play. The first round had Mindy, Kristen, Stacy and Dani winning and Kelly loosing. Billy, Sam, Mark, Aubrey, Kelly, Lucy and I lost a sock. Kelly's truth was to admit that she had never kissed a boy.

Next hand went to Aubrey, with Mark Kelly and Mindy also winning and Sam loosing. So Billy, Sam, Dani, Stacy, Lucy, Kristen and I lost socks. Billy refused the truth and so his dare was to touch Sam's and my dicks. He almost didn't but was reminded of the consequence if he didn't as well as we’d face the same for not letting him. So Billy reached into our pants to touch our dicks.

We were getting ready to spring our trap after this one.

The next hand went to Stacy with myself, Sam and Billy winning and Aubrey loosing. Aubrey had to admit she had never touched a boy's dick. Mark, Mindy, Kristen, Aubrey, Dani, and Kelly lost socks and Lucy lost her shirt. Lucy was left in her pink lacy bra barely holding her size C cup breasts.

The fourth hand went to Billy with myself, Sam and Lucy winning. Mindy lost her last sock and Mark, Kristen, Aubrey, Kelly, and Stacy loosing their shirts. Mindy also had the loosing hand and her truth was to admit she was not a virgin and had sex once before with last year's football team captain. She was not happy to admit that in front of Mark. Kristen was left with her black padded bra that indicated a size B breasts, Aubrey was left showing her flowery print bra and small A sized breasts, while Dani clearly had some D size breasts in a sports bra, Kelly's B sized breasts fit nicely in her neutral tone bra, and Stacy was revealing her Size A plus breasts in a training bra that barely held them.

The fifth hand went to Kelly with Dani, Stacy and Sam also the winners. Mark lost and took the dare which was to strip naked and run around the house. After some grumbling he did do it and then put his t-hurt and underwear back on as he'd lost his pants this round. Mindy lost her shirt showing nice C sized breasts in a see through push-up bra. Lucy also lost her shirt revealing her B sized breasts also in a sports bra. Billy and I lost our shirts this round, while Kristen and Aubrey lost their pants. Kristen had a black thong which matched her brain as Aubrey had some bikini brief panties matching her flowery bra.

Sixth round went to me with Billy, Sam and Dani filling out the winners. Mark lost his T-shirt and Lucy, Kelly and Stacy lost their pants. Lucy's pink lacy thong made all the guys stare. Kelly was wearing white panties. Stacy had some printed panties. Mindy's lost pants revealed her blue hipster bikini briefs. Aubrey lost her brain showing off her small breasts that were nearly flat. Kristen having also lost her bra revealing some nicely formed breasts that were conical in shape.

Next hand goes to Sam with Stacy, Kelly and Lucy being winners. Mark, Kristen and Aubrey lost their underwear. Mark's dick had the appearance of being extra small due to the large amount of public hair. Kristen revealed a small trimmed landing strip bush, while Aubrey was clean shaven. Dani lost her pants showing off her shear panties that left no doubt that she too was shaved. Mindy lost her bra showing off her slightly drooping breasts. Sam lost his shirt and I lost my pants leaving me in my boxers.

This round went to Billy, with Aubrey, Sam and myself being winners. Mindy lost her panties showing her blonde yet sparse bush. Lucy’s lost bra revealed perfectly formed and tight breasts. Kelly’s lost bra showed her nice breasts which obviously were still developing. One Dani took off her bra all the guys could say was “Damn!” Mark and Kristen were already nude and so they had to do a dare each. Mark was required to jack off for 5 minutes for everyone to see and if he ejaculated he would have to rub it on his chest. He did come very close. Kristen’s dare was to stroke each guy’s dick for two minutes starting with the youngest and finishing with the oldest, and if she got the guy to cum she could stop. The only one she got to cumulative was Mark. Mindy having the loosing hand took a while to decide if she wanted the dare or truth. She finally opted for the dare which was to suckered each guys dick for two minutes.
The next round we kept it interesting by letting Kelly win with Lucy, Dani and Stacy filling out the winning circle. Mark lost taking the truth and confessing to masturbating daily. I lost my t-shirt and Sam and Billy lost their pants leaving them in their boxers. Mark, Mindy, Kristen and Aubrey had to do dares. Mark had to shave all of Kristen’s ‘landing strip’ off and Kristen had to shave Mark’s pubic hair. Mindy had to leave me shave hers all off and Aubrey had to walk slowly around the house while nude. All four of them were vowing revenge in the next hand.

This time we let Stacy win myself, Lucy, and Dani in the winning circle. Kelly got nude. She had sparse brown public hair. Sam and Billy lost their t-shirts. Mark, Mindy, Kristen and Aubrey again had to do dares. The girls were required to spread their legs and let the rest off us (except for Mark) look at their vaginas and touch and explore them for 5 minutes. Mark had to let the other 4 girls touch his dick and explore it for 5 minutes. Sam was the looser and had to admit to having never seen a girl nude before.

The next round found Sam as the winner with Billy, myself and Kelly as winners. Lucy, Dani and Stacy got nude. Mark, Mindy, Kristen and Aubrey again lost and had to do dares. They started to claim that we were cheating but when challenged to explain how or to provide proof they couldn’t and so they had to accept defeat but they initially refused to accept their dare. After some arguing to include their sisters with threats to tell on them they relented and accepted the consequences of refusing the dare. Each was tied up spread eagle and the rest of us were allowed to touch and feel any part of their body we wanted to for 10 minutes, they then had to remain completely nude for the next 24 hours, even if someone came over to visit and could not hide. The girls and us guys ended up inviting a few friends over later that night, hee hee. Stacy had the lowest hand and so had to admit that she had never seen a boy naked before. This left only Sam, Billy and I in our boxers and everyone else nude. We had our victory.

After the four older ones went off to pout their loss, the other four girls and us agreed to do one more hand. If the girls won we’d strip naked and if we won they would let us touch them. We did one hand for the girls and one for us guys. Would you know, some how we ended up both with what a pair of kings over a pair twos and ace high. Imagine that. ;-) So we got naked and they let us touch them, but we also let them touch us.