Forcibly Stripped at strip club by Michelle

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Forcibly Stripped at strip club by Michelle

Post by PhilMarlowe »

Michelle wrote: Forcibly Stripped at strip club by Michelle

I was 19 and made the mistake of going to a so-called gentleman's club when my boyfriend and his friends. I was not interested in watching other women strip, but it got far worse than that. One of the strippers, whose name was Katie, decided to strip a women from the crowd on stage, even if she didn't want to be stripped. Katie decided to strip me, probably because I'm pretty with big boobs. She dragged me onto stage, and I was unable to resist because she was much stronger than me.

She stripped me slowly, probably to get the men more excited. First she simply moved my shirt sleeve to the side to expose my bra straps and unbottoned a few buttons of my shirt to show cleavage, although my bra cups were not yet exposed. Then she unbuttoned the bottom buttons of my shirt to expose my stomach. The only shirt buttons not unbottoned were those covering my bra cups. She rubbed my stomach for a few seconds. Then she asked me if I was ready for the real stripping to begin. I said no but she said too bad. She then unbuttoned the rest of my shirt so I was standing on stage in my red bra. She threw the shirt into the crowd after my shirt was off. I asked Katie to please stop but she ignored me.

Katie then put her hands under my bra and rubbed my nipples. She pulled my bra cups down slowly so that almost all of my boobs except my nipples were exposed. Then she got water from somebody in the crowd so that my bra was largely see through. Then she slowly unhooked my bra, teasing the crowd that was waiting for my bra to finally come off. Once my bra was off, it was thrown into the crowd as my shirt had been. I was now topless on stage with a whole bunch of hooting and drunk and hollering men all around. I especially hated that my boyfriend's friends were watching me get undressed.I put my hands over my chest, but Katie told me no and said to put my hands in the air. She threatened to beat me up on stage if I covered up again.

Katie put some oil all over my boobs and kept rubbing and squeezing my nipples. Then she pulled the bottom of my pants up so more skin was showing. She then reached into my pants and pulled the bottom of my panties up so that my waistband and the top of my panties were showing over my pants. Then she unbuckled my pants and very slowly pulled them down. My pants, of course, were thrown into the crowd. I was now wearing nothing but red bikini panties. She reached into the front of my panties and rubbed my vagina. She poured oil all over my legs. She put her hands into the back of my panties and rubbed my butt as well. She pulled the back of my panties further and further up so that more and more of my butt was showing. She whispered something to another stripper. I didn't hear what they were saying, but I would soon find out she was whispering for the other stripper to get a g string.

The other stripper came back with the g string and threw it to Katie. Katie walked me over to a wall and told me to put the front of my body against the wall. My bikini panties were slid off me so I was fully naked with my butt facing the crowd. Of course, my panties were thrown into the crowd. Katie asked the crowd if I should be left naked or if she should let me have the g string on. The crowd yelled to leave me naked, but Katie said she'd be nice and put the g string on. Once she put the g sting on me, she lead me away from the wall back toward the crowd. My boobs and butt were both fully exposed to the men in the crowd, and only a very thin strip covered my vagina. I didn't shave all of my pubic hair like the stripper girls did, so some of my pubes were sticking out the sides of the g string. Katie put more oil on my body and spanked my bare butt on stage. She put her hands down my g string and rubbed my vag as well. Then she told me to lie on the floor, stretch my legs out, and masturbate spread eagle. I refused at first, until she punched me in the face and told me to do it. After about a minute of masturbating, I was beginning to have an orgasm. Then Katie picked me up and took me up with the stripper pole with her.

Katie then told me to dance with my boyfriend. Another stripper had gathered up the clothes Katie had thrown into the crowd, but Katie told me I wouldn't be getting those back for a while. I was forced to dance with my boyfriend with everybody watching. I asked him if we were leaving the club soon and he said nope. Since we had taken one of his friend's car to the place, I couldn't leave on my own. When the dance with my boyfriend was over, Katie dragged me back onto stage and forced me to dance with about five of the strippers. I had hardly any idea how to do the dance, so I just copied the other girls to the best of my abilities. Katie forced me to do lapdances for several men. If i refused, she punched and hit and kicked me until I complied.

After several hours, my boyfriend told Katie they were leaving the club and they wanted her to let me leave since I had come with them. Katie told me I was now free to go. She handed me my wallet and cell phone that had been in my pant pockets, but refused to give me back my clothes, saying I'd have to ride back in the g string and nothing else. She told me I was good for an amateur stripper. She took all of the money men had put in my g string, saying that since she forced me to be a stripper for the day she deserved my money. I asked the boys on the ride home if they could buy me some clothes so I didn't have to run into the dorm practically nude. Of course they refused. So when we got back to campus, I had to run from the parking lot to my dorm building through the hallway to my room topless and clad in nothing but a g string. One person in the dorm building spanked my bare butt as I ran past them. Most awful experience ever.
Anonymous wrote: Great story by Anonymous

Wow what a great story
Gregory wrote: Incredible story that gave me a massive boner by Gregory

Did you break up with your boyfriend after this happened?
Janie wrote: "Well, you asked me to do it for you, didn't you?" by Janie

The problem with stripping, errrrr... erotic dancing, is that it can become boring and too routine. Few things add the spice like a fresh face with a new routine. The trick with ladies nights, amateur nights, or whatever you call them, is that rarely do nice women attend clubs. Those who do are mostly workers -- dancers, cashiers and waitresses --- except for me. The most enticing dancers always blush a little, red from facing the routine of removing your garments to a crowd of (mostly) cheering men.

To entice a nice girl to get up on the stage and show off her stuff takes a little planning and application of basic Psychology 101. Please remember that only women feel a thrill from the eyes of a man, or the disconcerting breeze of the thick dank air on her skin. We all have our vanity and brains too, which combined with a little peer pressure and alcohol leads to behavioral modification, tricking us to do what we often would otherwise not do. By this, I mean venture onstage drunk at a strip club without a single friend to slow us down, and then let one of the other staff -- e.g., women dancers -- grind us in front of all those men. Suddenly she's got you in a hug while she's nibbling your ear. Meanwhile the pieces of clothing comes off, as though they were hardly ever there -- AND YOU LOVE IT! In just a few moments you're down to your panties. Matched bra-panty set, never mind they're gone, you've forgotten they were ever there!

Of course, at this point the guys are going crazy but nowhere nearly as badly as you. Despite the two or three (or four!) drinks you had, you’re creaming in what's left, dancing to the music in high gear. So the clothes came off, show them more, if you can! The professional dancers provide the help. In just a few moments the most conservative, sedate Roman Catholic girl has become a slut -- no, she's transformed into a total whore.

You're doing things you've never done in your life! You're doing things your mother never saw. You've put four fingers into your vagina punching them in and out; you've pranced around on the elevated dance floor holding your vagina lips out, making sure that all the guys can see your new pierced hood. Suddenly the last bit is gone, and your bending over to expose your rear. You put on display that cute little butt-hole last seen by your mom, and in a few more moments, you’re flipped around as if there was more you could show. You're on your back now, legs wide a part, pulling them up hooking your heels. The place has now gone totally insane, your BF and his buddies look shocked, as if they unveiled a whore. Everyone sees the pinkish inner skin that reveals treasure lode -- everyone that is, but you. Then suddenly the music stops.......

You become aware that from all different directions, flood lights are on you, and guys look closely from the adjacent floor stools, not only from the distant scattered tables with seated clientele. Then you also realize that you're wearing not a stitch, and as the cheering, clapping and laughter dies down, you gather your wits and suddenly decide to try and recapture what remains of your modestly and clothes (looking not too disconcerted) and try to head for the nearest floor exit door. If you're lucky, you're soon to be ex BF will be waiting there.....still. And if he is, you stare right back at him with his stabbing glances seeking approval.....

"Well, you asked me to do it for you, didn't you?"

lol

luv, Janie (everyone's favorite drunken whore)
allen wrote: Strip club story by allen

I'd have loved to have been at the club when you were being stripped there. Nothing beats seeing a first time stripper. Especially an unwilling one lol.
Hooked6

Re: Forcibly Stripped at strip club by Michelle

Post by Hooked6 »

Very nice story. Thanks for reposting it in the archives.