Dress Codes are Serious Business -- Executionus

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
Executionus

Dress Codes are Serious Business -- Executionus

Post by Executionus »

***This was a story that I wrote for an old ex in the Airforce who had a massive public ENF and dominance fetish and requested this exact story outline. It is written in 2nd person (with the reader playing the role of the stripped girl) because it was originally meant merely for her eyes. I ended up really liking this one a lot, though, so I posted it online after editing her name out.

You've been given many warnings, but you choose to ignore them all. I caught you, once again in violation of the dress code. Shirt not tucked in at all. You've been ordered to report to the gym for your punishment, and you're awaiting my arrival. Your mind wanders, trying to figure out what horrible physical challenge I have in store for you. No matter what I say you'll be forced to obey me. That thought is both exciting and frightening for you. While you wait, you also casually watch the two hot guys working out on the weights nearby. You three are the only ones currently in the gym.

Finally I arrive in full uniform, and you stand at attention. The two airmen stand up as well, before I allow them to ease. I look at you, with your shirt still defiantly not tucked in, standing there with a smirk.

I address you "Well Airman, it seems to me that you are incapable of correctly operating a shirt. I don't believe that you are aware that shirts are a privilege, not a right. Seeing as how you've abused this privilege, it's now time to revoke it. Remove your shirt."

You look at me funny, giggle a little, and ask "Sir, what?"

I repeat the command "Oh I wasn't joking. Off with it. Now."

You turn to head towards the women's locker area, but I immediately halt you "No. Here. And yes, we all get to watch the show. You're going to appreciate your clothing more after today."

So with no choice in the matter, you reach down and grab the hem of your shirt. You see the two hot guys staring right at you, as well as me watching your every move. Without stalling any longer, you lift the shirt up and off. Your tummy, chest, and bra are now showing, as you shamefully hand me your shirt.

I smile arrogantly at your exposed body and then say to you "Well, now that we've handled the shirt violation, let us address the stain on your right knee. You know full well that your appearance cannot be trashy or dirty, and that the responsibility for this is yours alone."

You know that you're going to get in trouble for that stain, but you are shocked as I give the command "Well ma'am, since you seem unable to operate pants correctly either, I believe you have forfeited your right to them as well. Off!"

You look at me in fear, and try to beg "But sir..." only to have me silence you by repeating "Off!"

Defeated, you place your hands on your waistband and slowly pull the pants downwards in front of me and the two hot guys watching it all. Your panties come into view, and soon your pants are down to your shoes.

I don't let you pause "Come on now, off with the shoes so you can remove the pants entirely. Lose the socks too, otherwise you'd just look silly."

Feeling silly anyway, you remove both shoes and socks, and continue removing your pants until they are off and in my hands. You stand at attention again, fully aware that everyone can see you standing in just your underwear (and that more people could show up at any moment).

I wait 20 seconds in silence, with all of us enjoying the view of the half-naked girl standing here. Finally I speak "Very nice, Airman. However, since you seem to enjoy handing me your clothing so much, maybe I should order you to remove that bra next. What would you say to that?"

Your eyes widen as you beg "No sir, please don't! Don't make me show my boobs to everyone!"

I snicker and respond "Oh is that all? As you wish. Your constant abuse of the dress code means that you have to give me your bra now, BUT I will allow you to cover your precious boobs with your hands. That way I'm not making you show them to everyone. I call this more than fair. Now off!"

Knowing better than to argue as it could quickly get much worse for you, you reach back and unhook your bra. Careful to keep your front covered with one arm, you slide the bra off with the other. Embarrassed and exposed, you hand me your bra and move to hold one large boob in each hand. The only bit of clothing remaining on your body is your panties, and you start to pray that I will allow you to keep at-least them on. You also pray that nobody else shows up to see you like this.

As soon as you think that last hope, the door opens and three more sexy guys walk in. They freeze and stare when they see you, mostly naked wearing only a hand-bra and very small panties.

I wave to them "At ease, men. Airman Dress Code over here is learning a valuable lesson about respecting her clothing, and the best time to appreciate something is when it's gone. Feel free to keep an eye on her as you work out"

You blush red knowing that, including me, six guys are staring at your near-nude body and enjoying your humiliation. You are forced to stand there unmoving, forced to endure the stares and the naughty smiles.

After a few minutes pass, you timidly speak up "Sir...may I have my clothing back now, please?"

I giggle at this nonsensical request, and respond "No! Not a chance. In fact, I was contemplating a different plan. MEN!"

All 5 men stand up and face me. "SIR?"

I address you all "It occurs to me that we are in an election year, and that it is very important for young people such as ourselves to exercise our right to vote as much as possible. So in the spirit of democracy, I'd like to hold a vote now. Everyone who wishes for our little rebel to remain as she is may vote by shouting 'One' at my prompting. However, those among you who wish for her to instead place both of her arms behind her back and stay that way may vote by shouting 'Two'. Are we clear?"

The men all shout "Sir yes sir!" but you start immediately pleading to your fellow airmen "No please! Don't! I'm sorry. Don't make me move my hands, everyone could see my breasts if I did that! It's embarrassing!"

I look to the six of you and command "Vote now!" You scream "One!" as loudly as you can, however all five men shout "Two!"

I smile brightly and tell you "Well ma'am, the vote is 5 to 1 in favor of you moving your hands and placing your arms behind your back. Democracy has spoken. Move those arms, Airman."

Reluctantly you obey my command, baring your boobs for us all, and putting both arms behind your back. In addition to making it impossible to cover up, this pose also thrusts out your chest, putting your topless nudity even more on display. The men hoot and holler, enjoying your displayed body covered by nothing but a tiny pair of panties. And deep inside...you wonder how long those panties will stay there.

After the cheering dies down, I speak up "Well, since we keep having delays on my orders being followed, I'm starting to think that we should take some steps to eliminate her incessant resistance. Airman Jones, hand me that shoelace in the corner"

You look scared, and respond "But sir, I'm not resisting"

I chuckle and tell you "Well, not for long at least"

Slowly I walk up to you with shoelace in hand, getting intimately close to your half-naked body. You stand there immobile, with your hands behind your back, as I too move behind your back. Giving no words, I use the shoelace to tie your wrists together tightly.

You breathe deeply, knowing that you are now completely at my mercy...if I even have any. However, all thoughts you had on "mercy" fly out the window a few seconds later when I playfully spank your pantied bottom. I then drag my fingernail up your spine to the base of your skull, causing you to shiver intensely. I walk to your front side, once again admiring the view, and this time I slowly trace my fingernail from your belly button, up your cleavage, up your neck, and gently brushing across your upper lip. As you become more aroused, we all begin to notice your nipples pointing outward, begging to be touched. I trace my two index fingers down your neck, into the center of your cleavage, and then outwards until I am circling your areola. My fingertips trace circles around the edges of your sexy pink circles, but without ever touching your throbbing little pointies.

I enjoy teasing you, even as it becomes more and more clear that your nipples want desperately to be touched. You start to whimper and whine, so I ask you "Is there something you want, Airman? Speak up!"

Everyone is waiting to hear you say the words, so your face turns red as you admit "Sir...I want you to touch me!"

I coyly respond "But I am touching you. See?" as my fingers cross your areolas but still dodge your nipples.

You beg me "No! Sir, I want you to play with my nipples. This is torture!"

I answer "As you wish"

My fingertips move to directly below your nipple pokies, and then I move them up excruciatingly slowly until I rub both of your nipples from base to tip and then to the top. I then do it again, still slowly, just to drive you crazy. One more gentle rub, just to make your nipples twitch for me, before I finally grab your breasts tightly and start squeezing them and rubbing your nipples fully.

Without warning I quickly move my hands off of your boobs, causing them to throb and ache for more. Your eyes go wide as I pull my phone out of my pocket, declaring "I do believe it is time to take some souvenirs of our adventures here."

I activate the camera and point it right at your naked chest, with your blatantly-erect nipples standing at full attention. You struggle to free your arms, but there is no escape.

You loudly beg for me "No please, no pictures! I'm half-naked, sir!" but you hear the click as I take a picture of your bare breasts.

To add insult to injury, I turn my phone around to let you see the picture I just took, which shows your complete face and every part of your chest in extreme HD detail. I then take several more pictures from different angles while you are forced to stand there helpless. No matter how hard you try to escape the ropes so that you could cover up your breasts, your effort is futile.

I then give the order "Men, feel free to take some souvenirs of your own" which leads to all five soldiers using their own phones to record your naked humiliation and keep it forever.

I resume groping your breasts, allowing the men to grab pictures of that activity as well. You shiver and twitch consistently out of pleasure, while simultaneously shivering and blushing out of shame.

In shock as you are, my next comment shocks you even more "Men! Since Airman Headlights is a very well-endowed woman, I believe I may require some assistance in relieving her torture as she has asked of me. Does anyone else want to lend a hand?"

You look at me and loudly ask "WHAT?" but due to your arms being tied behind you, there is nothing you can do to stop it as all 5 men walk closer and begin to touch your exposed skin. I move my hands off of your breasts, letting the other men take turns feeling and squeezing your boobs as much as they wish. Two of the men focus on your legs and thighs instead, running their hands up and down your legs from your calves all the way up to your panties. I walk behind you, put my hands on your hips, and put my lips on your neck...kissing, sucking, and nibbling on the side of your neck from behind.

I grin like a predator tasting prey "Well now. Since our distinguished lady can no longer resist any more, other than her cute little protesting, I think it's time that we helped her get much more comfortable."

You look towards the door to the gym, where anybody could walk in at any time, and you beg me "Please sir, can we move somewhere private before more people walk in?"

I snicker and respond "Not a chance, Airman. Anyone who walks through those doors is free to observe your punishment, even if it's the whole freaking base"

You whimper, imagining every single man and woman you know there seeing you half-naked and being used as a toy. You hope and pray that nobody else shows up, and also that the men in attendance right now keep all of this punishment a secret from the rest of the base. If word gets out (not to mention the pictures) your reputation as a tough girl would be ruined.

Without explanation, while still behind you I grab the sides of your panties tightly to make a fist with both hands. If I wanted to yank them down right now in front of everybody, there is nothing you could do to stop me! You plead "No, sir! Anything but my panties. At least let me keep my pussy covered"

I giggle at you, and then I start pulling your panties backwards, dragging you backwards with them. You walk backwards, unsure where I could be leading you. As you are dragged by your own panties (the only clothing item you have left) the other men follow and continue to rub your chest all over. Finally we reach the desk holding flyers and forms in the back of the room, but which is still fully visible from the front door. I tell two of the airmen to each grab a leg, and in moments you are lifted and your pantied butt is placed on the desk.

You experience a new shame very quickly, though, as without even being ordered to do so, the men hold your legs very wide apart giving us all a very intimate view between those legs. I waste no time using my phone to capture some pictures of your pantied pussy, as well as full-body shots of you with your legs wide open. The other men do the same, and they continue to take pictures as I walk behind the desk and casually lay my palm on the outside of the front of your panties. My hand is resting on your pussy firmly, but it's not moving, as I hold it there to torture you. Before long you can resist your urges no longer, and you start grinding your hips against my hand in order to pleasure your horny little pussy. As you start to hump my hand, the pictures keep being taken.

Suddenly the front door opens, and you look in horror as 4 more guys walk in. I grab your boobs with my hands, covering them up for you. Despite me covering your breasts, the men holding your legs wide apart don't move a muscle, so your panty-covered naughty region is still facing the door and the four newcomers who all run over to see what is going on. You blush intensely as one of the guys is an extremely hot friend of yours that you've had a crush on for a long time. Now this handsome man is looking at your almost-naked body on display and you can't escape.

They ask me what is going on, to which I answer that you are being punished for disrespecting your dress code by being denied clothing privileges. I tell them that if they wish to, they can watch and participate in your punishment, and I ask them if they want me to move my hands. The vote is immediate and unanimous.

You try to beg me once again, saying "Please sir, don't let them see me topless too. I'm begging you!"

I ignore you as I slowly drag my hands off of your chest, letting everyone see your naked boobies out in the open. I even tell them that they may take pictures if they'd like, and all four proceed to take several dozen ranging from full-body shots to extreme close-ups. The boy you have a crush on even gets a close-up picture of my tongue licking one of your nipples, because he really wanted to see that. And now that boy has a picture on his phone of your nipple being licked which he could share with anybody in the world.

As your brain attempts to process all of this torment, my hand suddenly is placed on your abs. Your breathing slows as you wonder what my hand is about to do to you, but you don't have to wonder long as my fingertips sneak their way down your panties. I teasingly rub your pubic mound, discovering for certain that you shave your pussy bald, but still not actually touching your clit or pussy lips a mere inch away. You start to moan again, but every time you try to move your privates to touch my hand, my hand just moves with you.

I continue tormenting you with anticipation for an entire minute, causing you to loudly scream out "Oh my God, sir, please touch my pussy! PLEASE! This is torture!"

For once I obey, as I start rubbing your clit in a circle underneath your panties. The men are all taking pictures of your pussy being rubbed by me, even though they can't see it yet. I then suddenly stop rubbing you and move my hand back to your pubic mound to tease you.

You moan in frustration, but I answer with "Now Airman, I'm offering you a choice. You may keep your panties on, but my hand stays off of you. Or, my hand goes back to your pussy but the boys all get to yank your panties off and only my hand will be covering you. So which is it going to be?"

You don't want everybody to see your pussy, but your pussy is screaming for attention and you just can't take it anymore. So without hesitation you cry out "Touch me! Take 'em off!"

My hand covers your entire pussy now, moving my whole palm in a circle to stimulate you. I let all 9 men get close and grab a part of your tiny little panties, with you feeling all 10 of our hands on your pubic area all at once. We also finally close your legs for easy removal.

I command "On the count of three, you all yank those panties down and off of her in one swift motion. One...two...THREE!"

In a fraction of a second your panties are whisked off, and now only my hand hides your pussy from everyone. The men take some pictures of you like this, but then you realize in horror that they are going to spread your legs once again! You try to fight it, but are powerless as your legs are forced completely open as wide as they'll go. The cameras never stop. Many more pictures are taken of your pussy being rubbed, and every inch of scandalous exposed skin nearby it, with each guy trying very hard to sneak a peak underneath my hand.

You start loudly begging me "Please sir, please keep your hand on my pussy. Don't let them see my pussy, I'm begging you. Anything but that! I'll be good. I'll do whatever you say, just don't let everyone see it."

While I'm rubbing and covering your pussy, the other guys start rubbing your naked body all over, your legs, your chest, your breasts, your thighs, and even your neck. You are mortified beyond belief, but also horny beyond words. Every inch of you is in heaven, and we rub your body for several minutes straight.

The front door then opens again, and this time in walks a girl. She sees your naked body on the desk, with only our hands covering it, and she runs right over with a smile. You recognize her as a very sexy bi chick who has always given you naughty looks. She asks what is going on, so I tell her. Every detail makes her smile grow wider.

She wants in badly, so I offer her a little deal "Well Airman, if you wish to help punish Airman Nudist here, my hand is getting a little tired. Perhaps your tongue would like to take its place?"

You freak out and beg "No don't! Don't move your hand!" but I assure you "Don't worry, I'll keep you covered. Someone get me a towel."

One of the men quickly gets me a towel, and I guide our female viewer's face into position right outside of my hand. I then drape the towel over the back of her head and your pubic area, hiding everything from your abs to your upper thigh region.

Once ready, I say to the girl "Ready? Set? GO!" as I pull my hand out of the towel and off of your pussy.

She wastes no time licking you as fast as she can, and now all of us guys are treated to watching you getting eaten out by a girl. You thrash and moan, enjoying every moment, but you also notice that every twitch moves the towel just a little bit. If you squirm too much, the towel might fall off, but this girl is not going easy on you. You don't know how long you can keep from wiggling the towel right off of you and showing your pussy to everybody in the room! Harder and faster she goes until you look down and realize that the towel and slipped low enough to expose the top of her head. While we boys can't see anything yet because of her face and hair being in the way, you're pretty sure you saw the girl checking you out between licks once there was enough light. All it would take is for her to lean her head backwards a mere half a foot, and your splayed pussy would be displayed to us all.

After a minute or two of her licking you, and with the towel falling more and more at high speeds, I choose to save you from exposure at the last second by covering your pussy with my hand again. The girl stands up, very satisfied with herself as she tells you "Mmm honey, you taste delicious"

Now the only thing covering your pussy is my hand, once again, but my hand isn't moving. You feel yourself so very close to cumming, so me not rubbing you is driving you crazy. You start grinding up against my hand, but I order you to hold still or you'll accidentally flash everyone.

You freeze, and at that exact moment 6 more guys walk into the gym and see you. They waste no time running over, as your bare boobs sit exposed, your legs are held wide open, and the only thing covering your throbbing pussy close to cumming is my hand. I explain the situation, and they all want to watch. All 16 of your fellow soldiers here, friends you see every day, are staring right at your naughty bits waiting to see what I do next.

You barely manage to hold still, but then you gasp as I shift my hand from a full open palm over your pussy to suddenly only three fingers covering you up.

You beg me "Oh God, please don't move your hand. Keep your hand on me. You have to hide my pussy, I'll do anything!"

Not responding, I go from three fingers to just two, and now only my index and middle fingers are left (barely) covering your pussy. You scream "No no no! Don't move your hand! Don't let them see me!"

Still ignoring you, I move my middle finger, and now your pussy lips are just barely covered by my index finger. Everyone can see 95% of your pubic area clearly, including the edges of your pussy itself! Your outer lips stick out slightly on either side of my finger, which is doing the barest minimum of maintaining your precious modesty. As you loudly moan and beg, I start gently moving my finger up and down your slit, still covering it but driving your defenseless pussy completely crazy. The boys and even the girl are all taking pictures again, getting extremely X-rated views of your tender anatomy as you lie there at my mercy. The tiniest of wrong motions on my part would expose your wide-open inner lips to all of their eyes, and all of their cameras.

I then give you one final decision "So, naked girl, you have a choice. I can end this here and cover you up without anyone ever seeing your pussy...or I can move my hand and let us all see everything you have. If you choose to move my hand, I will fuck you right here on this desk in front of everyone until you have the best damn orgasm of your life. So, what is it going to be?"

You have never been more horny in all of your years, so without hesitation or regret you yell out "Fuck me! Oh God, please fuck me!"

I ask again "So, do you want me to move my hand? If so, you have to say so and beg for it, otherwise I won't move"

Humiliated, but desperate, you loudly plead "Please move your hand! Show everyone my pussy, I beg you. Just fuck me, I'll do anything! I swear I'll do anything you ever want if you let me have it right now!"

I smile and say "Well everyone, she has made her choice. Gather around and get your cameras ready. When I count down to zero, our moaning model's pussy will be exposed to the entire room."

Everybody gathers between your legs, phones in hand. I count down "10...9...8..."

I wiggle my finger back and forth between your lips, making you shiver. "7...6...5..."

Everyone gasps with anticipation, as you realize that everybody in this crowded room is about to have dozens of pictures of your completely naked, opened, spread, soaking-wet pussy and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

My voice continues "4...3..."

You shiver and twitch, awaiting your shameful fate. "2...1...ZERO!!"

I quickly raise my hand up, and now your dripping pussy is bare for us all! Your legs are wide open, as are your inner lips, so we can all see every last detail. The cameras all go off in a frenzy, with all 17 of us taking turns placing our phones barely an inch away from your gaping hole and taking as many HD shots as possible. I even slide my fingertip just an inch inside of you, just so that I can get a picture of your pussy lips wrapped around it and trying to pull my finger the rest of the way in.

Once the pictures are finally done, I tell one of the men watching to call my phone. I then set my phone to vibrate and place it directly on the top part of your clit. You wait in horny anticipation for the phone to start buzzing, until suddenly the vibrations hit! Your clit buzzes with excitement and I press the vibrating phone tightly against your sensitive love button. I let it ring for a very long time, watching you squirm and shiver and watching your pussy tingling in front of us all. Your pussy is so wet right now that it is dripping all over the table, and you're begging me to stop the torment and stick it in you already.

I walk between your legs, admiring the amazing view of your pussy opening itself for me like a blooming rose, and I start unzipping my pants. I tell the men holding your legs apart to pull you towards the edge of the desk and hold you there. You, without blinking, stare at my fly, waiting to see what I have hidden underneath my pants. When my pants and underwear go down, you gasp as you finally get to see my large throbbing dick pointing straight at your pulsing pussy. I touch your pussy with my head, but I don't go inside even as you beg. Instead I place my dick on top of your slit and start grinding back and forth very quickly. My dick is rubbing up and down your pussy, just a mere inch away from going inside you and giving you what you desperately want. Your dignity defeated, you loudly beg and plead in front of everybody for me to fuck you for real.

Finally I slide it in, holding it as deep inside of you as possible. Everyone takes more pictures now of what your pussy look like with my dick in it. I make certain to show off the grip of your labia itself squeezing against me tightly. I even move back slightly to let everyone, including myself, get a tremendous view of your wet pussy lips wrapped around me. You have no vaginal secrets left unseen anymore, but at least you are getting fucked. I start going much faster, using my hands to rub your clit while I thrust in you over and over again. All of the others start rubbing your naked body, from your legs, to your abs, to your chest. Over two dozen hands touching your skin all over, every single erogenous zone from head to toe. Your body feels amazing, and you know that it's only a matter of time before you cum in front of everyone here. You notice several phones recording video of me fucking you, leading you to shamefully realize that your orgasm will be filmed and saved from every possible angle in high definition. I even take my own phone out and start recording an extremely close-up video of my penis thrusting in and out of your pussy, giving me a highly detailed and intimate video of your pussy being fucked silly to keep forever.

You start getting very close now, and I command our spectators "Well don't just stand there, ladies and gentlemen. Get those clothes off, have some fun, and let her see your appreciation for her little show."

One by one everybody strips off, including the lone girl, until you are literally surrounded by horny naked people. All of the boys start playing with themselves while pointed at your body in a circle. There are 15 dicks being jerked right above your naked body, while my dick pleasures your pretty pussy. Meanwhile, your hot bi friend is standing directly over your head with her wet pussy right by you, so close you can almost taste it. She is rubbing her pussy at lightning speed for you, while the sea of guys do the same with their cocks. All of the sudden the boys start to cum, one by one, shooting their warm loads all over your chest and legs. The girl then loudly screams and shudders as you watch her pussy cum for you, dripping slightly in ecstasy. You are only mere moments away from cumming yourself.

I suddenly pause right as you're near the point of no return, causing you to moan in frustration. You thrash and buck, but it's no use. I then pull out and roll you over onto your belly before going right back in without missing a beat. I'm now fucking you doggy style, bent over the desk, while all of our naked friends watch. I smack your ass lightly and tell you "Cum for me, sexy girl. Cum for me and I will cum deep inside of you without exiting"

I go faster and faster, harder and harder, and your pulsing pussy finally at long last hits the point of no return. You tense up, your legs shiver, your whole body squirms, and you fiercely scream and cum while your pussy grabs onto my dick and holds on for dear life. The force of your pussy squeezing tightly causes me to lose control, and 3 seconds later my dick turns impossibly rigid and starts vibrating within you. Suddenly I thrash and my warm cum shoots far inside of you, once, twice, four total times before it stops. You feel all of me deep inside of you and you love it.

After more pictures are taken of your body face-down, including some extreme closeups of your butthole and pussy from behind with and without my dick in it, I finally decide that it's time to let you off of the desk. I refuse to free your hands, however, as I lead you into the ladies locker room for a nice shower to clean you up. Everyone follows us in as I turn on the water running over your naked body. With your arms tied behind your back the 17 of us have to wash you clean by using our hands. We make sure to clean every nook and cranny, and by the time we're done every single person here has felt and rubbed every inch of your skin, as well as a few inches inside of you. Literally all of them make it a point to feel your insides, with most of them choosing to taste your flavor afterwards. And just to add to the fun, many new pictures are taken of you wet from the shower.

Once you are finally clean, you shyly ask for your clothes back and to be untied. Unfortunately, I refuse both of these requests on the grounds that you are still being punished for disrespecting those clothes. Instead I wrap a towel around you, a towel that is just barely big enough to close completely, and I tie a loose knot at the top.

With an evil grin I command "Your final punishment, Airman, is to return to your home like this. If you are lucky, the towel will stay on. If it falls, your arms are still tied behind your back and you are going to make one hell of a streak, right in the middle of the day, in front of likely half the base. Good luck!"

Giving you barely a moment to register what I just said, I quickly open the gym door and push you out. You are completely naked except for your towel, so you start running frantically. There are literally hundreds of soldiers out here watching you with open eyes. They shout and point at the naked girl in a towel, drawing the attention of anybody who wasn't looking your way yet.

Ten seconds into your streaking, suddenly the knot on the towel gets loose. You beg God Himself "Oh God, please no, please don't let my towel fall! I'll be naked in front of everyone!! Noooooooo!"

As you pray in vain for mercy, you feel the towel fall down to the ground in a flash, exposing every inch of your bare little body. You are naked head to toe: butt, boobs, and pussy all on complete display in front of countless men and women. Without any hair to cover your pussy, the people can see even that most private of parts in extreme detail and there is nothing you can do to stop it. Many of the people watching are taking pictures or recording you as you run. The rush of being naked in front of so many people again causes your pussy to reach full and complete arousal status all over again. You run home as fast as you can as the crowd follows you to your front door. When you reach the closed door, you're forced to stop and allow your new followers to catch up. You have to turn to face the crowd in order to open the door with your hands that are still trapped behind your body, and by turning to face them everyone in the giant crowd gets an amazing view of your full-frontal nudity. You fumble helplessly with the doorknob, having much more difficulty then usual, prolonging your exposure and giving people the chance to zoom in and get extremely detailed images of every inch of your private anatomy. Your juices are running down your legs due to your extreme shameful excitement, and there's nothing you can do to hide this from the massive horde or their cameras. Several of the phones are placed directly in front of your pussy and thighs, specifically capturing your leaking itself in explicit detail. It takes you over a minute of nervous fidgeting before the door actually opens for you. By the time you open the door and go inside, the entire crowd has seen absolutely everything your body has.

As soon as you're safely inside you sit down, slide your arms over your legs, and untie yourself. You then start rubbing your pussy instantly, as all of this exposure has brought you to the explosive edge again. It doesn't take long for you to cum one more time. Your scream of ecstasy echoes through your home, followed by loud cheers from the outside from the crowd who easily heard your orgasmic cry.

Once you finally manage to catch your breath, part of you starts to wonder if you want to get caught by me violating the dress code tomorrow...just to see what I would do to you.... The temptation drives you crazy. The only question is, what will you choose?

The End.