Executionus Complete Story Archive

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
Executionus

Executionus Complete Story Archive

Post by Executionus »

At long last, I have gathered links in one place to every single story that I have ever posted online. The stories linked here are posted either on this forum or on the massive Beachclub archive of old stories. I have organized this archive more-or-less into chronological order, so my oldest stories are first on the list and my newest stories appear at the bottom.

Also a shoutout to TheBlushingPrincess because I shamelessly stole her archive formatting style for my own usage.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

More and More (ENF/Light ENM)
My earliest story ever posted online, with a huge cult following. It's been reposted across the net many times over, including the official ENF-CMNF website. A pitifully shy introverted girl named Candy is increasingly exposed little by little by her two extroverted best friends. Every time Candy thinks that things can't possibly get worse, they somehow do.

The Unlocked Door (ENF/Light ENM)
Previously unclaimed short story of mine, the second one I ever posted (under a throwaway name before I started going by Executionus). A young attractive babysitter watching over three troublesome young boys makes the unfortunate mistake of taking a bath with the door unlocked after she thinks the boys are asleep in their beds. To her great shock, the boys open the door and walk right in, blatantly trying to finally see this cute girl naked.

Private School Privates (ENF/ENM)
(Never Finished) Charismatic new principal Albert Clint sets off to fix rampant behavior problems at a private school by implementing creative stripping punishments.
---I cancelled this story after it received far too much negative attention. It's not a bad story, the subject matter just bothered some vocal people (specifically the character of Clint). It is ironically the only story I ever posted online featuring the Executionus character in any way, even though it's set after his retirement.

Boys and Girls of Playville (ENF/ENM)
Start of the Playville Saga. One fateful night, a young boy's hippie parents enact a plot to get him naked with a close female friend. This action begins a contagious addiction in all of his inexperienced friends to try and see others naked while trying to keep themselves from being seen in the process. Their first experiment together is a rowdy game of Truth or Dare.
---Content warning: Most of the cast in Playville is around 13, as it was meant to feature innocent young people just starting to experiment when everything is still new. Half the girls I know lost their virginities at 14 so I went with a year before that.

Pool Hijinks of Playville (ENF/ENM)
Weeks after the wild Truth or Dare game, Megan and Nikki conspire at the pool to publicly strip a cute stranger boy naked, including in front of a girl he clearly likes.

Summer Camp of Playville (ENF/ENM)
Megan, Nikki, Linda, and Eric all go to a summer camp together known for sexy happenings. Unknowingly, Alan and Layla are there too. The nudity addiction spreads through this entire camp through a series of multiple incidents ranging from spying and flashing all the way to strip searches and extreme forced exposure. Ultimately, the "Virgin Sacrifice" is secretly plotted by the few campers in the know.

***Strip War of Playville -- What was going to be the final chapter in the Playville saga. Due to major life issues, the far heavier-than-expected level of work that Summer Camp of Playville took, and the irritatingly high level of negative comments that Summer Camp of Playville received for having "too much ENM" (despite the whole point of the series being the back and forth between the boys and girls), I wound up losing the motivation to ever write it. I still regret that, but it is what it is.

Pixie Trapped in a Towel (ENF)
Story written inspired by a friend, with the opening loosely based on true events. A bet with a horny petite girl leaves her tied up, wearing only a towel, and at my complete mercy.

What Uncle Jack Did at Thanksgiving (ENF)
Contest entry where the stories all had to have the same name. My entry featured a horny uncle around the young protagonist's age and the devious prank he pulled on her.

Alexandra vs Santa Claus (ENF)
Christmas contest entry, the first story contest I ever actually won. This is a remastered version with several errors fixed and the formatting greatly improved. A very bad teenage girl schemes to kidnap Santa and steal all of his toys for herself. This was a mistake. She is wrapped as a present and delivered to a party of her peers who slowly begin unwrapping to see only skin beneath the paper.

My Bathrobed Neighbor (ENF)
A true story from my past (with some light fluff to make it more entertaining than reality was). My attractive neighbor has people over despite being too drunk to keep her robe closed well.

How the Grouch Stole Christmas (ENF)
An ENF parody of the Grinch written in the style of Dr Seuss. This story is more comedy than sexy, but it still features very embarrassed nude girls publicly humiliated.

Can You Get Our Pot of Gold? (ENF/ENM)
A powerful, pervy, and mischievous Leprechaun named Maa'Gryph enjoys pranking feeble-minded simpletons (aka "humans") so much that he literally blogs about it to humans as a flex. This first entry deals with the game of tricking two young teens, a boy and a girl, into looking away from him by using his magics.

The Return of Maa'Gryph the Leprechaun (ENF)
Maa'Gryph Sequel. After his last sexy prank went viral among the fae, Maa'Gryph needed a new epic sexy prank in order to get creatures to shut up about the last one already. This time he grants wishes to an unsuspecting girl who gets exactly what she wishes for...much to her horror.

Flesh Eaters (ENF/ENM)
**Out of every story that I've ever written, this one is one of my absolute favorites**
A Halloween horror story staring a young girl with raging hormones and an active imagination walking into an infamous sexy funhouse run by a creepy clown, where "actors" "pretend" to be embarrassed as they are stripped and humiliated by the customers, and where the line between what's real and what's fake blurs more and more with every new room of deviancy she enters.

Christy's Sleepover Nightmare (ENF)
A quick story I did for a contest that has a dedicated cult following, one of my most popular stories ever. A girl is humiliated at her bully's sleepover party, trapped half-naked in the most humiliating way she could imagine as a decoration in front of the house for all to see. The only way out would require her to do the unthinkable in front of everyone watching.

Angel's Firework Bet (ENF)
At a crowded 4th of July party, a prideful girl winds up betting the horny boys that they'd never be able to strip off her string bikini using only bottle rockets, charging them cash for every attempt. She doesn't think the challenge is possible. But is it?

The Katz Out of the Bag (ENM)
ENM story written as a contest reward. Percy Katz is a shy and fairly naive swimming prodigy who has grown into a favorite eye candy of the girls around the school. This angers a trio of jealous toxic incels who couldn't get a date to save their lives despite all three being elite athletes. They conspire to publicly humiliate Percy in front of every girl in school at one of his own swim meets.

A Nightmare of Emma Bleat (ENF)
Halloween horror parody of Freddy Krueger, staring his incel son Peter. Peter Krueger embarks to follow in his father's magical undead footsteps. The only difference is: Instead of wanting to kill victims, Peter seeks absolute sexual humiliation of the many girls who rejected him in life. His earliest crush, Emma Bleat, will be the first to be visited when she falls asleep in class.

Dress Codes are Serious Business (ENF)
An attractive Airman in the US Airforce violates the dress code with wanton abandon one too many times, leading to her commanding officer going to extreme lengths to teach her a lesson about how clothes are a privilege, not a right. This is written in 2nd person as it was intended specifically as a gift for an ex of mine.

The Greatest Parade Float (ENF)
Thanksgiving story. Two girls who hate each other's guts (because of their ceaseless similarities) make a bet where the loser is stripped, secured to a truck, and paraded down the street. Because of the furious rivalry, the losing girl gets far more than she ever bargained for.

Gender Reveal Party (ENP~)
A perfectly androgynous non-binary person confounds their classmates as people literally take bets on the person's birth sex. The person's entire class gets together to strip them and find out once and for all what's hidden in their pants.

The Manless Dick (ENF)
**Warning: This story is twisted and features real evil and violence**
Halloween Horror story based on Tales From the Crypt. A woman loves only one sexy part of her boyfriend but absolutely hates the rest of him attached to it. Her murderous plan to remove the "waste" backfires in terrifying and humiliating ways in front of live TV cameras.

The Thirst Games (ENF)
**My largest, most ambitious project**
Interactive epic battle royale strip-catfight contest event complete with pictures. An 18-year-old undersized RPG nerd inherits millions one day, and uses his new fortune to host a contest. He invites 30 of his hottest classmates using code names to battle each other in an open-world strip contest loosely based on the Hunger Games, where a girl is eliminated only when her naked pussy is photographed in HD. All of the contest is streamed live on the internet, watched by millions of viewers. The reward for winning the contest? One million dollars cash.

The Passion of Jessica Christ (ENF)
**Of all of my stories, this one is my favorite. It is by-far the most artistic ENF story that I've ever written**
This began as my desire to write the very-first Easter ENF story. Stage actress Jessica Joel is given the one-night-only unscripted role of Jessica Christ in a play written by her mentor, a world-renowned playwright known for smashing norms. Everyone in the play knows the plot but Jessica, who is told to mentally transform into the character and experience the play as if she was living it live, torture and all. Instead of pain, however, Jessica Christ is slated to die of shame. The poor actress will feel a seemingly-lethal dose of it herself in front of a live packed audience of friends and family.

Never Saw it Coming! (ENF)
April Fools contest story. The protagonist executes a revenge plot to expose his blindfolded and bound girlfriend in the most explicit manner possible to their guy friends to get back at her for sharing his pictures with her girl friends. Not just her body will be exposed to them, but her greatest insecurity as well.
---Note: There are two versions of this story, both posted in the same thread.

Spinoff -- Karma's a Lie (ENF)
My entry for my own Spinoff Contest. This is a bonus chapter for Nikolai's A Lesson in Karma which was later canonized. Depraved stripping addict Candace bullies and utterly humiliates an innocent young girl whose smile and pleasantness triggers a twisted need in Candace. The extreme extent to which her victim did not deserve any of this is what gets Candace off.

The Emma Girl's New Clothes (ENF)
Reward for the Spinoff Contest winner swguy123, this was written based on his detailed outline. Clueless Emma is taken advantage of at a pool party by her old friends who resent her moving out of their small town to go to college. Emma gets too drunk to notice that she's not wearing her bikini anymore and is tricked into numerous forms of clueless exposure.

War of the Scouts (ENF/ENM)
A petty rivalry starts between a mountain town's Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts after two of their senior members break up with bad blood. The war turns into a mess of endless escalation until both sides are running out of things to do to the other group to make them surrender. One day, the threat of public nudity is used, but will even that end this war or just make it worse?

Sophie Digitally Naked in School (ENF/ENM)
Always-horny, eternally sexually frustrated, and constantly lost in her own racing bisexual imagination, "invisible and unwanted" Sophie Vos struggles daily just to retain her sanity with these hormones kicking her ass 24/7. She makes the fateful mistake of taking a ton of explicit nude selfies while disguised as her ideal woman with her hair down and heavy makeup to pretend that they came from her "girlfriend" in order to get her rocks off one night. She then deletes them. Somehow, mysteriously, they leak to the entire school...but nobody knows who the mystery girl in the pictures is. Sophie spends all day humiliated by her pictures, while frantically trying to keep her identity secret, while also grappling with the reality that this "other girl" in the pictures is taking on a life of her own.

The Hitchhiker's Guide to Her Cavity (ENF/Light ENM)
Comedy-heavy short story based on the legendary Hitchhiker's Guide books. The last human woman in the universe learns the hard way that these human-looking aliens legitimately don't care how humiliated she is by her frequent public nudity at the hands of their sci-fi shenanigans. She also learns that human females are unique in the universe for one absurd (yet sexy) reason that enthralls everyone who sees it (much to her great shame).

The Thirst Games 2 (ENF)
Second Annual Thirst Games as part of Benedict Wellington's expanding Thirst Trap Studios. This time there are 20 career women from around the world competing in a mall, with the stores being the focus of the quests. An Ultimate Quest risks ultimate humiliation beyond even the normal exposure in exchange for the chance to make a wish that changes everything. For this contest, every character was submitted by a member of the forum.

Summer Slam -- Baring the False Witness (ENF)
One half of a story-swap battle contest I had with Edithdick as my opponent. We each had to finish the other's story opener. This was my opener, finished by Edithdick. Sarah, the first-ever female student at an affluent evangelical private school, is accused of burglary by Deacon Stoughton, a cruel and conservative "hellfire and brimstone" style preacher and administrator. Stoughton's clear prejudice against women sees the innocent Sarah placed in a clear witch trial, being commanded to strip piece by piece in front of all of her boy peers in an attempt to use shame to force a confession.

Summer Slam -- Borrowed Clothing (ENF)
The other half of the Summer Slam battle against Edithdick. This was his prompt which I finished. He never named it, so I've called it Borrowed Clothing for simplicity's sake. A junior girl, Michelle, is invited to the wild senior end-of-year party by her friend as part of a scheme to hook up with a senior boy she likes. There are but two problems: One, the boy is the ex of her senior sister Lisa. Two, in an attempt to look extra hot for this night, Michelle borrows a skimpy outfit from said senior sister, on the condition that it be returned the instant Lisa commands it.

Trapped in the Shower (ENM)/(ENF)
A boy has lived as "just one of the girls" in his neighborhood since preschool, getting close to three female best friends above all else. Growing up into high school age drives them all mad from the intense sexual tension. The girls develop an obsession with finally seeing their best guy friend naked at any cost, leading to them walking in on him while he was in the shower. Now trapped with only the blurry glass door of the shower enclosure to protect his modesty, the ultra-bashful boy has no choice but to go along with the desperate and recklessly-perverted fantasies of his horny besties. This very long and romantic story focuses on teasing and excruciating anticipation.

The Loser's Mile of Shame (ENF)
Tired of always being 2nd best to her bitter rival, Kimberly makes a huge insane bet on her best sport: swimming. When she loses, Kimberly must walk a mile in front of the entire summer camp wearing only a towel with her hands tied behind her back while straddling the rope barrier on the edge of the track as the rope rubs against her unprotected pussy the entire 8 lap mile. Meanwhile, the always-victorious Victoria torments her and makes every lap worse than the one before.

Hypothermia Emergency (ENF/Light ENM)
The finale of the Summer Slam contest. I was tasked with finishing a story opener made by Revengedpirate. A team of six elite British youth bicyclists, 5 boys and 1 girl, biked the last 45 minutes of a 10 hour cross-country journey during a brutal and frigid winter storm that chilled and soaked them all to the bone. All six of them require immediate attention from the team's first aider, especially the lone girl whose condition quickly deteriorates. His concerns about her modesty go out the window with her life potentially in danger. Her concerns, not so much.

Raiment of Asmodeus (Halloween Contest)
The 2022 Halloween Contest I hosted. Authors were invited to create stories involving eight magic rings imbued with powers from the Sin of Lust himself, forged thousands of years ago by his Incubus son Flitsen (of Flesh Eater's fame). The eight magic rings grant the powers of Vision, Sensation, Change, Movement, Desire, Memory, Swap, and Revert. All entries into the contest are linked from this thread.

ROA - All Things Seen (ENF/Light ENM)
Raiment of Asmodeus story starring the Vision Ring. The Vision Ring controls what is seen and not seen in thousands of various creative ways, including the fun ability to make clothing invisible. In the year 1993 a desperate and downtrodden high school freshman boy named Tom is selected as its newest Ringbearer because of his immense and helpless desire to finally see his first naked girl. With this ring on his finger he can see them ALL naked, and that's just the tip of the iceberg for the powers of his new best friend.

Snow Maiden's March (ENF)
Snegurochka, the mythical Snow Maiden from Russian Santa folklore, has her origins explored in this short prequel story set in the 1930s. As a magical being that barely ages, she never matures and is stuck in horny puberty for decades. Using her magic to publicly strip boys and girls earns the attention of Krampus, so now she's in store for a legendary punishment.
Last edited by Executionus on Sun May 21, 2023 11:55 pm, edited 14 times in total.
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

Hooked6

Re: Executionus Complete Story Archive

Post by Hooked6 »

Executionus and TheBlushingPrincess:

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you both for your archives - for the format I first saw TheBlushingPrincess put together and you both for the marvelous stories you have written over time that are now conveniently located all in one place. Scanning the archives it became apparent to me that even though I follow the two of you, I have missed some pretty well-written stories over time. Through your archives I discovered these stories that I wouldn't have known were out there without these collections.

Kudos!!

Hooked6
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Hooked6 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 11:48 am Executionus and TheBlushingPrincess:

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you both for your archives - for the format I first saw TheBlushingPrincess put together and you both for the marvelous stories you have written over time that are now conveniently located all in one place. Scanning the archives it became apparent to me that even though I follow the two of you, I have missed some pretty well-written stories over time. Through your archives I discovered these stories that I wouldn't have known were out there without these collections.

Kudos!!

Hooked6

The same can be said of you, really. You should totally arrange a single complete archive already. You have two archives that I know of and both are woefully incomplete.
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

seeker22

Post by seeker22 »

Please do stripping wars of playville
It's been so long can't wait love your writing
Please your a great writer

You can't let idiots get to you
Plus please finish up private school can't wait for yearbook photos
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

seeker22 wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:28 pm Please do stripping wars of playville
It's been so long can't wait love your writing
Please your a great writer

You can't let idiots get to you
Plus please finish up private school can't wait for yearbook photos
I've made it a point to try and move away from giant projects like Playville, Thirst Games, and Trapped in the Shower. They take a brutal amount of time and energy and I have a bad habit of neglecting sleep and stuff like that when working on them. It takes too much out of my life and I've made a resolution to break the cycle. In the case of Playville I've also largely forgotten half of the characters and would need to relearn everything since it's been so long. I probably won't ever return to that series unless there winds up being a pretty large demand for it.

As for Private School Privates however, I've honestly had this desire to remaster and conclude that story for a while now. I still have my original rough drafts (very rough) for the final few parts hidden in my backups actually. I always really liked a lot of the concepts of that story, even if the writing itself was noobish as hell. I might actually go through and rework that story to re-release it, since it honestly wouldn't take as much time as writing a story from scratch would. Newer fans would probably highly enjoy the events of that school.
seeker22

Post by seeker22 »

Private school privates
Is a great story would love to see how it ends the nude uncensored in the yearbook is a treat it's a great story
I hope you do finish or rerelease it
It's very good
seeker22

Post by seeker22 »

I personally feel the playville series strip wars needs to be written can I give it a shot? See what you think
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

seeker22 wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 1:36 pm I personally feel the playville series strip wars needs to be written can I give it a shot? See what you think
Go for it! Later tonight I'll gather up my notes for the cast and plot outline and send it to you. It's an extremely rough outline, but it beats nothing.

Truthfully though I did an abridged version of the Strip War when I did the War of the Scouts. It was the same basic concept of boys vs girls descending into anarchy.