Forest Trail

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
ElvenStrider

Forest Trail

Post by ElvenStrider »

I saved this story from Indian Outlaw like the day of it's shutdown, and only recently remembered. I dont remember the actual title or who wrote it im afraid(if anyone knows feel free to tell me and ill credit them). But I felt this story should be enjoyed still.

I clearly remember the events of a day last year in the early summer. I was 16 years old, and I went to high school in a neighboring town, as there were no high schools in the small town where I grew up. For me to avoid using a lot of time commuting, my parents had rented a small row house near the high school. Here I lived together with my roommate, who I was not really that close with, but we had our occasional fun together. It was a small house with a kitchen, living room, and two rooms, one for each of us, with entrance through the living room.

In that period I was working on my figure to fit the bikini I bought the year before. The shop didn’t have it in my size, but it was just too pretty and nice not to buy. Not that I really needed to loose weight or anything in general. My body was actually quite fit. But to fit the bikini I had to work for it, which was actually fine motivation for me. I went to the gym regularly, and ran at least two times a week in the forest nearby where I lived. I always ran alone, and actually still does. I had hoped my roommate would join me sometimes, however, she preferred watching series and do lazy stuff in general. So this was my own project.

That morning I stood watching myself in the full-length mirror in my room. I was wearing white running shoes with pink soles, lime green running shorts with a pink waistband, matching the shoes, and a black running tank top with pink writing on the front. The tank top was not one of those loose kinds, but not really that tight either. I was studying my body. I had really made progress the last months and I was quite satisfied with what I saw. And wearing the running outfit just made me look extra pretty. I have always found such outfits a bit hot, maybe even sexy. I took a few mirror selfies with my phone. I like to have them so I can compare with the older ones, and thereby follow my progress.

I put my phone at the night table. I never bring my phone when running. When you are out running you don’t need other stuff, and there is always the risk of loosing it or breaking the phone if you fall. I left my room and went through the living room where my roommate sat in the sofa watching series as always. “Gonna join today?”, I asked with a teasing smile. But she just waved her hand and made some face, not even removing her eyes from the screen.

I had to run a short while before reaching the forest. It was a warm day. Not too hot for running though, and with the nice cool breeze it was pretty comfortable. I soon reached the forest and went in. There is a wide main path that most people use, with fine gravel. But I prefer to run on the small narrow dirt paths, where the forest grows tight around. I find it more peaceful, and also you normally avoid people riding their bikes. I went down my normal route with a high pace.

After a while I suddenly got a tingling feeling: I had to pee! This was not the first time I had forgotten to pee before I went running. I clearly remember the other time it had happened. I had waited until the last minute in the hope that I would make it home, but eventually I had to give in. I had found some bushes to cover behind and then quickly do what I had to do. Unfortunately, I had rushed through it so I did not position myself properly, and I had ended up peeing all over my panties and running shorts. The trip home had been extremely embarrassing, and I had tried to cover up the best I could. Luckily my roommate did not notice, when I got home. She was too focused on watching series.

That accident, I was certainly not going to repeat. Running down the path I looked for potential places to pee. I decided for a big fallen tree that lay parallel to the path. The tree did not lay that far from the path, but the terrain behind the tree was a bit lower, and I could easily cover behind it without being spotted from the path. Not that I expected anyone to pass by. I had never met anyone on this part of the path, but you never know.

I went away from the path and towards the tree, walking a bit in zig-zag to avoid small branches. As I went over and behind the fallen tree I got an idea. To avoid peeing on my panties and shorts again, I could take them completely off. I smiled to myself of that thought. Pulling them down was one thing, but to remove them complete felt a bit dirty and risky. My heart had slowed down a bit after I stopped running, but was now beating faster again. I looked around. No one to see. Nothing to hear. Only the birds whistling and the breeze in the top of the trees.

I placed my thumbs under the waistband of both my shorts and panties. I looked around again. No one. I pulled my shorts and panties all the way down to my ankles in one motion. I stepped out of them and stood up quickly again, looked around. Still no one. I placed my shorts and panties on the fallen tree, turned around and squatted down with my back against the tree. I spread out my legs and feet widely: No need risking to pee on my shoes either. I sat there for a few seconds. Just looking down myself. I had shaved myself just yesterday. Normally I always let a small stripe of short hair remain. Just to not be totally bare. But this time I had shaved myself completely clean, having no hair to cover anything at all.

Sitting here, leaning against the tree, with my legs and feet spread out, I was on complete display towards the forest. If anyone would to come out through the forest, they would get an unobstructed view of my naked and spread legs. I could feel the breeze on my naked lower half. A nice feeling. I smiled again, as I realized that I was actually getting a bit turned on by being so much on display. I was definitely going to masturbate in the shower when I got home. I closed my eyes, laid my head back resting on the tree, and just relaxed. Soon I started to pee.

Just as I finished peeing, I heard someone coming down the path. It was a young couple. They were giggling and talking quietly. If I would stand up now, they would definitely see me. The only thing to do was to stay squatted behind the tree and wait until they had passed. Knowing that they were so close, and the risk of them seeing me, was really turning me on now. I really wanted to touch myself but decided that I should wait until I got home. I listened as they moved along the path. Then they stopped. Right before they would have passed me. My heart was pounding. Had they seen me?

“What are you doing?”, the girl asked. I was in shook. What to do, what to do? But then the guy replied, “Just hold on”. I was relieved. She did not ask me. She had not seen me. Then I heard the guy starting to move directly towards me. I froze, my back against the fallen tree. He was getting closer. He stopped when he reached the fallen tree. I pulled my feet as close to me as I could. If he would lean over the tree, he would look right down at me. I did not dare to put my legs together, as I was afraid my knees would come into view. So, I just kept them spread, showing myself to the world, while holding my breath.

“Look at this!”, he said with a laugh. It felt like my heart exploded in one extreme beat. “What?”, the girl replied. He turned around and went back towards the path. I was so confused. Did he not see me? Why did he say, “Look at this”? I could hear them both giggling. “I have a present for you”, he said with a laugh, “Nice lime green running shorts, and a pair of panties”.

F*ck! This was not good. I could hear them start walking down the path again, laughing and joking. I looked up from behind the tree. There in his hand was my shorts and panties. This was really, really bad. What should I do? I seriously considered to just catch up on them and ask to get my shorts and panties back. I could always tell the truth that I had been peeing. The thought of them seeing my naked lower part was too much though. My tank top was not long enough to be pulled down for cover, so this was not an option either. The best solution I could come up with was to just run as fast as I could towards them from behind, snatch the shorts and panties out of the guys hand, and then continuing down the path before they could see my face. They would of course see my ass bouncing up and down as I would run away, but at least that was better than seeing my front and face.
I went back to the path and started running after them as fast as I could. After a short distance I stopped. Where were they?!?!?! The path was straight now, with a clear view. I was so much on display here. They were nowhere to see. Could they have taken down another path? I decided to just keep running. The breeze along my naked legs and between them made me feel so vulnerable, so exposed, and so turned on! This was really confusing and exciting at the same time. I was actually thinking more about getting home as soon as possible so I could masturbate and relief myself, than about how I would in fact get home in the first place.

I soon reached the end of the small path where it met the main path. I stopped. I could feel the heat from running, and the cool breeze caressing my lower part making me feel more naked than before. I was so turned on now! With my right hand I reached down feeling my pussy, and I instantly shivered. It felt so good. And I was so wet. I really wanted to masturbate now. Right here! Right now! But that would be a bad idea. Too crazy. Right?

I looked around. There were some bushes close to the corner where the two paths met. Decisively I quickly walked in between the bushes. There was a spot that was actually out of sight from both paths. I stood there for a moment. Listening. Watching. I could hear some birds singing. I moved my hand down between my legs, touching myself, letting my fingers run over my clit. I shivered again. It felt so good. This was the point of no return. I had to do this. I wanted to do this! So badly.

I squatted down and started to gently touching myself. My hands were running along my legs, inner thighs, up my stomach under the tank top, cupping my breasts on top of my sports bra. I could feel my erect nipples through the fabric of the bra. So tight. They needed to be released. I stood up and looked around. I could not see or hear anyone from my cover. I hesitated. Was this a good idea? But it was going to feel so good to release them. Just the thought turned me on like crazy.

I made a quick decision and pulled my tank top and then my sports bra over my head, and placed them on a high branch. No need to risk loosing those too. I stood straight up with lightly spread legs, closed my eyes, and raised my arms to the sides. I could feel the breeze along every part of my completely naked body. My nipples became even more erect and I could feel the moist between my legs. I wondered why I had not thought of doing this before. I just felt fantastic.

I leaned against a tree, and I started masturbating with my right hand, while the left caressed my breast and body. This just felt so naughty, so dirty, so good! I didn’t take long until waves of pleasure was sent through my body, and I started to spasm and curve down towards the ground. “Here I come”, I whispered with a smile on my face. Right on the very edge of releasing the most wonderful orgasm.

“What are you doing?”, a loud voice said directly on the other side of the bushed. I startled as I had the biggest shock in my entire life! I was ripped out of the wonderful ecstatic sensations, and directly into an overwhelming feeling of terror. It was the girl from earlier.

An instant choice had to be made, and I decided to just run for it as fast as I could. If I ran directly into the forest, I could easily take cover and hide. It was difficult, as there were many branches and small trees and bushes, but I quickly reached a big tree that I hid behind. My heart was pounding so hard it hurt. “Wow was that a deer?”, I heard the girl exclaim. “Probably”, the guy said. “Why did you have to scare it away?” “Well when a man has to piss, he has to piss. Besides, I think you were the one scaring it with your loud talking”, he said with a laugh. The girl just smiled and stuck her tongue out. “Just hurry up, okay?”, she said. I peeked out from my hiding spot. The guy moved in between the bushes and placed himself in front of the tree I had just leaned against. He started to pee. “Hurry up!”, the girl shouted. The guy was soon done, zipped up his pants and started to move back towards the path. He looked up and stopped. “Oh my God, you are not going to believe what I just found!”, he said in a loud voice. He reached up, and down he pulled my tank top and sports bra!

No, no, no! This was just not happening! I watched him as he walked away with my last possibilities to cover up just some parts of me. The only things I had left now were my running shoes and socks. I was feeling so helpless now, and extremely naked. I had been very exposed when not being able to cover my lower half, but this felt so much worse. Like a million times worse. My whole body would be on view for anybody to see, and I would only have my hands for a small amount of cover. Weirdly enough, I was actually feeling more upset about that I had not been allowed to finish myself. I had been so close to the most pleasuring orgasmic reward. I craved for that release!
But this was not the time. I had to get my clothes back to cover myself up again. My plan from earlier to run after the couple, and snatch my clothes from their hands, and then just keep running was still the best plan I could come up with. Now they would be able to see my completely naked body from behind, but this was something I had to ignore. The alternative, to run home completely naked was much worse. So again I started running after the couple a fast as I could, down the narrow forest path they had taken.

This was a very new feeling. I had of course been running around naked when I was a child, but this was completely different. I could feel the cool breeze all over my body, making me feel even more naked, and again so turned on! Why did they have to come by and interrupt me? I really wanted that orgasm so bad. I stopped after a while. The couple were nowhere to be seen. How could they just disappear again?

Suddenly I spotted a bike coming towards me a long way down the path. He had probably not seen me yet, or at least not seen that I was naked. I looked around. There was really nowhere to take cover. No bushes or high grass or anything. I went for the first tree with low branches. I quickly climbed up on one of the branches, stretching out over the path. I am not really good at climbing trees, and being so much in a hurry does not help. I ended up in an awkward position with my arms up, unable to cover my breasts, with my legs spread apart, knees a little to high, and my lower part dangling freely.

As the bike came closer it slowed down, and then completely stopped just below my hiding spot. It felt like my heart was trying to escape my chest. The guy took off his sun glasses and looked around. He seemed a bit confused. Maybe he did see me, and was now wondering where I had disappeared. He picked up his water bottle from the holder at his bike and took some sips. My right foot suddenly slipped, and I had to reposition it fast. My dangling lower part fell further down now, and ended up hanging completely exposed right behind him. If he turned around now he would get a clear view directly into my spread pussy. I was actually hanging so low and close to him, that he would be able to touch me just by reaching out. For some reason this turned me on so much! I really wanted to touch myself again, masturbate, feeling the wonderful pleasures, and reach that amazing orgasm that had been taken away from me earlier.

He placed the water bottle back in the holder at his bike, and put his sunglasses back on. He then put his arms up stretching them. As he did this, his left sleeve stroke lightly along my pussy and I shivered uncontrollably. I could hardly keep my grip now. If he had done that a few more times I could probably have orgasmed. He didn’t though. He moved his arms back down, sat up on his bike, and started going down the path. I felt so relieved. I released my grip and jumped down on the path. Just then, he braked. Crap! I would have no time getting back up in the tree, and with no nearby bushes there was nothing to do. I stood there. In the middle of the path. Completely naked. Frozen in shock and excitement.

The guy did not turn around. Instead he took off his sunglasses and started to examine his left sleeve. Even from this distance I could clearly see what he was looking at. My juices were all over his sleeve. He had wiped me clean. He took a sniff at it. “What the..?”, he said. The though of him having my juices all over his sleeve and not knowing what it was turned me on even more. He put the sunglasses back on, and started riding down the path again.
There I stood. In the middle of the small path. Completely naked, fully exposed. And I was so turned on that I have never experienced anything like it before. I moved my right hand down between my legs and started to rub my pussy, while my left hand caressed my breasts and stomach. This felt so incredible, so fantastic! And being so exposed, here in the middle of the path, so vulnerable, made it feel even better. My pussy was now dripping. I fell to my knees, rubbing faster and faster. This felt so amazingly good! I closed my eyes, and a wide smile started to grow on my face. A smile of happiness and pleasure. I laid down on my back, bending my legs and spreading them to the sides. I kept rubbing my pussy and touching myself all over, keeping my eyes closed. Smiling. Almost laughing. I just let my inner self completely loose and started to moan. If anyone came by they would see me. Right here on the forest path. All of me. Everything. My naked body, my breasts and erect nipples with my hands caressing them, my spread legs exposing my very most secret and private parts, my hand movements disgracefully pleasuring my young 17 year old pussy; my shameful naughty behavior!

Waves of pleasure started to move through my body. It was as if I became one with the forest around me. Wave after wave made me shiver and spasm, while moaning and laughing in amazing and intense pleasure. I was soon edging to an euphoric orgasm! I had never felt anything so good before. I kept rubbing. I never wanted this wonderful feeling to end. Now I was just at the very edge, and suddenly over, and into uncontrollably shaking spasms of deep intense orgasmic pleasure. So overwhelming! The waves of orgasm had the control of my entire body and mind. And I just lay there, taking it, allowing it, giving in, laughing and moaning loud. My eyes still closed. My legs bend and spread out, showing all of me. Just letting the world see and hear my fantastic feelings of intense and joyful pleasure, and my shamefully exposed young body.

As the orgasm settled down, I just kept laying there. Still with my legs bend and spread out. Still with my eyes closed. Still smiling. Just enjoying myself, slowly tickling and rubbing my pussy to feel the last spasms of pleasure and tingling. “I want to do this again tomorrow. I want to do this everyday”, I whispered while still slowly rubbing my pussy, still having my eyes closed. “I am so much going to do this again tomorrow”, I whispered a little louder with a big smile, letting my tongue run across my lips. This felt so sexy, so naughty. Imagine if someone had seen me, had heard me, had been watching me, was watching me now. Just watching me and my deeply shameful inner dirty behavior, exposed to the world. For everyone to see. This felt good. This was what I wanted! I had found these most dirty and naughty parts of my inner self. And I did not want it to end. I was going to let it loose.

I kept my eyes closed. This made me fell more exposed, and so much more naughty, as I could not see if anyone was actually watching me. I placed my hands on each side of my pussy and butt cheeks, spreading them out, giving a view directly into my ass and my pussy, a view directly into me. With a laughing smile I said out loud, “I am so much coming back tomorrow to show every part of my dirty 17 year old body. And I am going to just pleasure myself as much as I want. Wherever I want.” I spread my pussy and ass as wide as I could, ”See all of me. Look into my spread ass and pussy. See every part of me.”

I was now starting to breath heavily. I had become so turned on again by exposing myself like that. Imagine if someone was watching me. I started to rub my pussy again. “Use me! Use my body! Please use me!”, I said, rubbing faster and faster. Suddenly another incredible orgasm took me completely by surprise, making my legs come together as if they had their own life. I rolled to my side squirming in intense pleasure. “Wow!”, I said with a big laugh. Event hough I had have orgasm so close to each other before, I have never experienced the second one to feel so incredibly good.
I lay there on my side for a moment. And then reality hit me. Hard. What if someone had seen me, or was actually watching me right now?! I hardly dared to open my eyes. F*ck! What was I thinking? How could I do something like that? And then it really hit me how screwed I was: I don’t have any clothes!!! How am I going to get home?! I finally pulled myself together. I could not just lay here. I had to act. I moved my hands to cover my breasts and pussy, opened my eyes, and sat up. My eyes went wide and my jar just dropped. There, right in front of me, lay my clothes in a small pile.

All kinds of thoughts went through my head. I could be so f*cked. What if they had taken pictures of me, or a video. I looked around. It was quiet. No one to see. I quickly jumped up, and started putting on my clothes faster than I have ever done. However, something was missing. My panties. Had they really let me have all my clothes back, except my panties? Why would they keep them? After dressing myself, I just started running as fast as I could. Directly home. I was so afraid that I was going to meet the young couple, that I actually took a bit of a detour to avoid the area where they could possibly be walking.

I soon reached the row house where I live with my roommate. I was safe now. I went in and kicked of my shoes. I was going directly to take a shower. Even though the forest path had been dry, I had of course become somewhat dirty anyway. I opened the door to the living room, and went directly towards my room. Halfway I froze in surprise and fright. Right there at the dinner table sat my roommate and the couple from the forest!

“Hi”, my roommate said with a smile, “That was a long run today?”. “Well… yeahh, mabee…...”, I said in a nervous voice. They all acted completely relaxed. Maybe they could not recognize me. “These are my friends Emily and John”, she said, “We have just been talking about their nice walk in the forest on their way over here.” My hear started to pound heavily. “I have just been telling them how much you enjoy running in the forest”, she said, still smiling, “How you always seem so happy and relieved when you are back”. And Emily continued, “It is such a nice and peaceful forest, and you are very lucky to have it so close by. I am sure you really take pleasure in using it to release all kinds of inner tensions or distress.” This was so awkward. I wanted to disappear into thin air. “Yes”, John continued, “In such a lovely forest you can really find your inner self. And set it completely free. Just let go of any restrictions and really enjoy yourself exactly as you want to. Really show your true inner self. Hidden from anyone…. Well almost.” “I….. guess so….”, I said with the most nervous and embarrassing voice. I could feel my face becoming red. They all just sat there. Staring at me. Smiling. Smiling way too much.

I quickly turned towards my room and started walking. “Well, we are going to the movies now”, my roommate said. They all went up, headed for the door, and left. Right before closing the door, my roommate peeked in and said, “After the movies we will have dinner down town. So you will have the house to yourself the rest of the afternoon and evening. But I am sure you know how to really enjoy yourself anyway.” Then she winked at me with a big teasing smile, and closed the door. I went to my room to get some clean clothes to wear after the shower. When I entered my room my eyes grew wide. Right there on my bed lay my panties. The couple had for sure recognized me. And my roommate most likely knew everything!

When my roommate returned later that night she acted if everything was completely normal. She never since talked about this subject or insinuated that she knew anything about what I had done in the forest. It took some weeks until I finally had the motivation to again go for a run. Shortly after I entered the forest I got this exciting feeling by thinking back on the last time, and soon I became extremely horny. I tried to think of something else, but this was difficult, and I ended up becoming so wet I was actually afraid it would look like I peed myself. At the crossing of two paths I stopped to decide which way to go, and I instinctively just moved my hand to feel my pussy. Right away I felt the pleasures rushing through me. There was no way back now. That day I ended up masturbating three times at three different locations, with the last of them being right next to the main path, completely exposed towards the path, and my clothes, including my shoes and socks, hidden in some bushes at the other side of the path. From that day I have always masturbated at least once each time I went for a run in the forest.