Football stripping by Rosa

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Football stripping by Rosa

Post by PhilMarlowe »

Rosa wrote: Football stripping by Rosa

This is a true story that happened to me and my friend. I just have changed the names to protect me and my friends privacy.
I was 16 and me my friend Patricia were the only 2 girls in a tackle football game with a whole bunch of boys. Patricia was big boobed and considered by the boys to be to be one of the hottest girls at school although I was not. We were on opposite teams but were among the best players on our teams. Patricia was breaking on a touchdown run when a boy trying to tackle her pulled down her pants. He claimed this was by accident although I don't know if he was telling the truth. In any case, it set stage for future pantsings of me and Patricia that were not an accident.

Patricia continued running all the way to the end zone without pants on,dodging several more tackles. She was naked from the waist down except for her skimpy g string that exposed all of her butt and some of her pubic hair. After the TD, she was trying to get back to her pants. Unfortunately her teammates held her in what they were pretending to be a celebration in order to prevent her from getting the pants. One boy held her in the air and said great TD. Some of the other boys spanked her bare ass while she was in the air. Eventually they let her go and let her get pants back on. We continued the game and Patricia's team beat my team. Patricia told me that several boys tried to pull her pants down for the rest of the game after that but none succeeded.

A few days later Patricia and I were at the same park and we saw the boys playing another football game. I asked if we could join. They said only if we stripped to our bra and thongs. We both said no at first. After a while Patricia changed her mind and joined the game so she could prove she wasn't a coward. She said "I can't believe I'm doing this, but fine" and placed her shirt and pants on a nearby table and joined the game. I could tell she was embarrassed to be close to naked in front of all the boys but she wanted to prove she wasn't a coward. The g string she wore this time was probably even skimpier than the one she was wearing a few days later and again covered only part of her pubic hair and vaginal area and none of her butt. Her bra was pretty skimpy too, especially since she had big boobs.

I still said I wouldn't join the game unless they let me keep my clothes on. So they decided to strip me and force me to join the game. A group of four boys tackled me and pretty violently forced my shirt and pants off me. One of the boys said "You're playing even if you don't want to." I don't usually wear thongs like Sasha does- I usually wear bikini panties or boy shorts. The boys still wanted my butt to be exposed like Sasha's was so they gave me a bra connection wedgie. The wedgie was very uncomfortable and I hated it, but they all liked the sight of my butt.

Me and Sasha played much worse than we usually did in this game due to our embarrassment. We were both very embarrassed in our bra and underwear in front of fully clad boys. But to make matters worse, a fairly large number of people in the park of various ages were watching the game or at least temporarily looking at it. Almost all of the people pointed at the 2 half naked girls in shock. Despite doing worse than usual I got one big play off. The boys kept spanking me and Sasha's bare butts during the game. One boy even briefly put his hands in the front of my panties and touched my pubic hair before I pulled away and punched him.

When the game was over the boys said we could get our clothes back on. Unfortunately our clothes were nowhere to be found. None of them admitted to taking our shirt and pants although it was clear one of them did. At least they had been kind enough to leave our cellphones on the table so we didn't lose those. So me and Sasha both ran to our respective homes in our bra and underwear. We ran together at first, but her house is farther away from the park than my house is so she had to keep running after I did. Both of our butts were still fully exposed since she had on a thong and I could have removed my wedgie but for some reason did not think of doing so until after getting home. Several cars honked at us and many people stared at us shocked. Unfortunately they aren't alleys in my suburb and there was no place to hide. When I got home both my mom and dad saw me and asked what happened to my clothes. I did not tell on the boys for fear of them getting back at me. I instead said strangers had taken away my shirt and pants.