Pranked Myself by Lisaaaaa

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Pranked Myself by Lisaaaaa

Post by PhilMarlowe »

Lisaaaaa wrote: Pranked Myself by Lisaaaaa

Ok so my name is Lisa, I'm 23yrs old and I was in Cheer and Dance in high school. This is just a quick story about what happened to me. I was getting that feeling again where I wanted to be a bit of an exhibitionist but I always stage stuff so if I get caught there's no blame on me and I don't look like a pervert. Well, I got this brilliant idea to wear nothing but a loose dress and very skimpy panties and then I would call an Uber to come pick me up from the end of my street, take me to a gas station at night, then when I got out my plan was going to be to let the dress get caught in the door, he'd drive off, stripping me to my panties and flip flops, then when he stopped, I'd get back in out of embarrassment and let him just drive me back home. So, at 1am I tried it. As I got out of the car, I let the door catch the bottom of the dress and as he drove off, sure enough the seams gave way and off came my dress. Problem is, he didn't notice at all and kept going! Well, he never came back and left me in my panties and not even my flip flops because I left those in his car knowing I'd just hop right back in... So, to my horror there were some kids there about 18/19 and after they stopped laughing they offered to give me a ride home before the cops would show up. I agreed and we went off down the road with me in the back seat in just my panties, hands covering my 36C tits the whole time. Well, we get about 4 blocks from where I actually live and I tell them to stop to let me out, well a couple of girls got out with me and half way out of the car they dragged me out, pinned me down on my stomach, pulled off my panties and use them to tie my wrists together behind my back! Then they just jumped in their car and sped off, honking as they left to wake everyone up. I sprang to my feet and just ran, tits jiggling and all. It was humiliating, but after dodging cars by hiding behind parked cars and bushes, I finally made it to my front door... But my keys were still in the Uber. It was gonna be a looooong night. I ran back towards the main road trying to see if I can find someone to help, and found those kids driving around again. I walked out so they'd see me and stop. I explained the situation and they were oh so nice enough to take me into the back seat, drive me back to a park near my house and tie me to a lamp post with my hands above my head and the word "SLUT" written across my forehead. I was left there all night getting laughed at by so many people, none of which would help me until one guy finally cut me free but I had to run home naked and break back into my house. I pranked myself a lot worse than I meant to
Victor wrote: Got more by Victor

Lisa,

You got a lot more than you bargained for. But I'm betting it was on the plus side. Instead of a quick flash and dash, you had the following wonderful, exciting, sexy and humiliating experiences:

1. All your clothes save your panties removed and spirited away for good
2. 'Rescued' into submission in that vulnerable state by mischievous teens
3. Stripped naked and bound by your own panties
4. Locked out of your house and desperate for some help
5. 'Re-rescued' by those naughty teens who tie you to a lighted lamp post
6. Branded a slut in ink on your forehead
7. Left there bound all night as a stark naked laughing stock
8. When freed in the morning, having to run home buck naked
9. A lot of time spent naked in full light while breaking into your home
10 Delighting us all with your tale of of self-pranking, clearly worthy of some self-spanking.

:) Vic