Targeted - Chapter One by The Controverser

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Targeted - Chapter One by The Controverser

Post by PhilMarlowe »

The Controverser wrote: Targeted - Chapter One by The Controverser

\ Okay, so maybe I created a monster. Well, to be honest with you, I know I created a monster. It wasn't my intention but I have to say the results cannot be denied. Lockley High has been a nightmare for as long as I can remember and yet it's state had never effected me personally. I'm the stereotypical loner, no friends, no allies, and no enemies. I go to school every day, I keep my mouth shut and I go home or at least that was my routine. I've witnessed some truly horrible things and up until a month ago, I was able to walk away without getting involved. Wedgies, pantsings, full strippings, and even blackmail were as normal in Lockley High as pencils and paper.

\ Then, I was unfortunate enough to witness a truly horrific event. After school one day, I was walking along the thicket of trees that surrounded the football field to have my usual cigarette when I saw a girl with glasses, running as fast as she could onto the field. As I have said, this is a common occurrence so I ducked behind a tree to watch the event unfold. She was being pursued by a gang of girls that I had recognized as the school's cheerleaders. The girl got pretty far but her speed could not match theirs and they eventually caught her. It didn't take them long to relieve her of her heavy pink sweater. Unfortunately for the girl, her glasses had been knocked off in the process which made her fairly defenseless.

\ Her other clothing was removed methodically, starting with her socks and shoes. Once her jeans were removed, a cheerleader had removed the leather belt from them and once the poor girl was naked, they held her down and took turns beating her naked ass with the belt until she was crying heavily. They scooped her clothes up, intending to leave her naked, but they had one more nasty surprise for her. A cheerleader picked up her glasses and moved to her body which was now laying limp on the ground, and snapped them in half right next to her ear. For me, that was the straw that broke the camel's back. Hazing a girl that had to be nearing eighteen if not already eighteen by stripping her naked and whipping her ass was bad enough but break her glasses...

\ Once the cheerleaders left, I shrugged my black overcoat off and immediately felt a shiver as the winter air licked at my exposed arms. Walking over to the girl, I helped her to her feet, making sure my eyes stayed from her neck up as she didn't need any more humiliation. Wrapping the jacket around her, I tied it tightly at the belt and offered to walk her home. The truth was, I had an ulterior motive for wanting to see her home. I wanted to learn more about her and make my best attempt to befriend her but the humiliation was too paralyzing and the only thing I got from her was her name: Jane. After dropping her off home, it was a whole two days before I saw her again as she didn't come back to school the next few days.

\ When I approached her, she blushed but was willing to talk more. I found out plenty about her. It turns out, I wasn't the only one fitting stereotypes as she was the stereotypical 'geek', a member of the chess club as well as the year book club. She could take a computer apart, remove all of its guts and then reassemble it without a manual or diagram. I asked her if her mother was going to take action against the school but she just shook her head. It turns out that rather than care about the injustice that had been doled out to her daughter, her mother was more upset with the broken glasses and lost clothing and had actually punished her for it.
\ It was then that I decided to make my offer. Don't get me wrong, I am no Bruce Lee but I was taught by my father at a very young age that there were going to be situations when I would need to defend myself and he enrolled me in a year's worth of martial arts classes. Those Karate lessons turned out to be a life saver as sure enough, several bullies had tried to make their reputation at my expense and I managed to get out unscathed. You could fill a book with the things I don't know about Karate but the things I do know were potent enough to keep me safe throughout my entire freshman year. Now, I was offering to help another.

\ Jane was much more enthusiastic than I had expected her to be and she quickly agreed. That is the story of how this loner went from caring about no one but himself to helping a girl I had only met a few days prior. For an entire month, we worked every day after school, sometimes until the sun had fully set. I didn't bother teaching her stances or any of the boring stuff. I taught her a few punches such as the straight punch, rising punch, and the lunge punch. For kicking, I taught her the basic front snap kick, side thrust kick, and the more advanced roundhouse kick. Towards the end, I taught her a few basic blocks that probably wouldn't hold up against someone well versed in martial arts but she would be able to block any feeble attack from the likes of the cheerleaders.

\ So, why did I start this story out by saying that I created a monster? While my heart was in the right place as I meant for her to use this as self defense, Jane had a different idea. You see, little did I know, Jane didn't want to defend herself. No, Jane had something else on her mind which could be summed up in one word: revenge. Today was the first “punishment session” as I have called it but it was much more methodical. She is far too intelligent to go after them head on. Instead, she has decided to pick them off one at a time. She has a list that she keeps in her room and at times decided by her, one of the girls on the list will be “targeted”. Brittney, the cheerleader who had snapped her glasses in half was the first to be targeted.

\ Brittney was the exact opposite of Jane in every way. She was a bubbly blonde with ample breasts and a nice sized butt. She has curves in all the right places whereas Jane is rather small in the breasts department. She does have a nice, firm butt which is something I do admire in women. I think that Brittney's appearance is one of the many things that fueled Jane's desire for revenge as Jane told me that she wishes she had long blonde hair instead of medium length, curly brunette hair. In my opinion, Brittney was everything that Jane wished she could be. That alone was a very volatile combination.

\ Now, from here on out, at least for a while, I am going to relay the story as it was told to me. Brittney's comeuppance happened about thirty minutes before tonight's basketball game in the girl's locker room. There was absolutely no reason for me to be there and after hearing what happened, I wouldn't have wanted to anyway. The first step in Jane's plan for revenge was slipping a written note from Brittney's boyfriend (actually written and signed by Jane) into her locker. The note requested Brittney to arrive thirty minutes early so that they could have some alone time. I can only imagine the thoughts going through Brittney's mind when she arrived to find only Jane waiting for her.

\ Realizing she had been set up, Brittney started bullying Jane. She pushed her down and immediately went for Jane's pair of replacement glasses. The astonishment on Brittney's face when Jane blocked her and kicked her away is something that I wish I could have witnessed personally. That was the reason that I offered to teach her Karate, so that she could defend herself. A moment later, however, is when Jane officially crossed the line from defending herself into bullying. Before Brittney could recover, Jane mounted her chest and began slapping her several times until Brittney begged her for mercy.

\ Jane got off her and allowed Brittney to get to her feet only to take her down with a snap front kick. Jane told me she wanted to make it clear to Brittney that she was in control but I have my doubts. The smile that she displayed while recalling the details told me that she enjoyed every moment of their encounter. The next thing she did was have Brittney stand up and remove all of her clothing. When Brittney was slow to get up, Jane threatened to begin the beating again which put a little pep in Brittney's step. Her next statement had Brittney begging and pleading for mercy as if she had been staring down the barrel of a gun.

\ “I should return the favor and make you go out there bare ass naked tonight,” Jane had told her.
“No! Please! Anything but that! Please, please, PLEASE! Noooo,” Brittney had begged.
“I'm not that cruel. You can put on your cheerleader uniform.”
“Oh, thank you, thank you,” Brittney said, sobbing in relief.
“Minus your panties,” Jane said with a wicked grin.
“What? No! I have to do splits and there is a lot of kicking in our routine!” Brittney cried.
“Oh, I know. You have two choices, either show everyone your pussy or show them your pussy AND your tits. What'll it be?” Jane asked.

\ At this point, I have to tell you how shocked I was upon hearing this play by play account of what happened in the locker room. For the month or so that I've known her, Jane has been a rather shy and conservative girl. I am pretty sure she has led a sheltered life so hearing her use the words tits and pussy was a complete surprise. Hell, I was blown away. That was the first inkling that I had about having created a monster in Jane. This shy girl was coming out of her shell rapidly and I was the one that had made the initial crack. This Jane was different. This Jane wasn't just trying to get revenge, she was out for blood.

\ “Well?” Jane demanded after a moment.
“Just my pussy,” Brittney sobbed.
“Okay. Let me make this clear to you. People are going to laugh at you. They are going to whistle and shout rude comments. You are NOT to alter your routine and you are not to quit. I will be there, in the stands, recording the whole thing. If you do not finish the entire routine, for the entire game, this beating will be like a slap on the wrist compared to the beating you will receive every day from now until school ends. If you tell your friends what happened here, the consequences will be the same. If anyone asks you, I want you to tell them that it was your idea and that you like showing your pussy to people,” Jane instructed.

\ With that, Jane collected Brittney's street clothes and the panties she had brought to use in the routine and left. Now, I am not a basketball fan, at all. I can't tell you any of their jargon and going to that game would have been a waste of my time or so I thought. After watching the video that Jane showed me, I have a sudden interest in going to see the games. Now, I can describe the events in the video from my own point of view having seen it on both Jane's cell phone and my computer. For the sake of prosperity, Jane filmed a couple of different goals from each side (Jane corrected me and told me they are called baskets) but I won't bore you with the details of those.

\ When the cheerleaders came out to do their thing, I could see the look of dread on Brittney's face as she came out. They started shaking their pom poms a bit and grinding their hips, nothing too crude. Then, one by one, each cheerleader started to kick their legs up into the air while joining arms (much like the famous Rockettes) and even though I had gotten the entire blow by blow report from Jane, I gasped the first time watching the video as Brittney kicked, revealing her completely shaved vagina to the crowd. It took the crowd about two seconds to realize what they had just seen before going absolutely nuts.

\ The kicks were repeated several times and just as Jane had predicted, I could make out both laughter and rude comments from people near Jane's cell phone. Brittney did as instructed and continued the routine without fail. For the routine finale, all of the girls did a split and to Brittney's relief, the from of her skirt perfectly covered her vagina. A second later, however, I could see Jane's left arm moving up and down. It took me only a second to realize what she wanted and I could see the horror in Brittney's eyes as she too came to that same conclusion. Brittney pursed her lips and looked pleadingly at the cell phone.

\ A second later, Brittney reached down with both hands and lifted the front of her skirt, once again revealing her shaved vagina to the crowd. This time, however, her secret folds were parted from the split which made the crowd erupt. Again, I saw Jane's hands raise up and down and this time, Brittney raised her skirt even higher without giving a pleading look. The entire skirt was now raised above her bellybutton. When I asked Jane why she had did that, she pointed to the background of the video where the crowd rooting for the away team was now going crazy as well. It was clear that they were getting an unobstructed view of Brittney's completely naked ass.

\ Before watching the video, I thought I may have created a monster. When the video ended, I was sure of it. I can't imagine what Jane has in store for the next girl who gets targeted. Like a mantra, I keep repeating a phrase that takes away most of the guilt I feel. “They have it coming.”
M wrote: Loved it! by M

Keep going! I hope she makes her do more and more!
The Controverser wrote: Targeted - Chapter Two by The Controverser

Targeted
Chapter Two

\ “Christopher, are you up there?” I heard my mother calling from the floor below.
\ “Yeah, be right there,” I said, dropping my pencil onto my homework sheet and heading for the door.
\ “Hurry down. You have a guest,” his mother told him.

\ A guest? I couldn't imagine who would be visiting me here tonight. Hell, I couldn't imagine who would be visiting me at all. 'Hurry down, you have a guest' are six words I haven't heard my mother say in years. Normally, I'd have heard the enthusiasm in her voice but apparently there had been an emergency meeting of the school board which she was a member of. Something big had happened over the last day or so and I had an inkling that it started Brittney flashing her vagina several times during the basketball game a few nights ago. I had a hand in that, albeit indirectly. Still, I had to play it safe like I knew nothing.

\ Standing next to my mother who was looking up at me with weary eyes was a giddy Jane. As I reached the landing of the bottom of the steps, my mother asked me if my homework was finished. I truthfully told her not quite that I still had a few sentences left to finish the essay and that I would have no problem finishing it before bed. Satisfied, she told me that Jane could stay for a few hours as long as I gave her my word not to forget about the essay. I did and greeted Jane before turning to my mother and asked her about the meeting.

\ “Oh, you don't want to hear about this,” she said kindly.
\ “Of course, I do. What happened?” I asked.
\ “Have you heard any rumors about what happened at the basketball game?” she asked.
\ “Mom! You know I don't like basketball. It's boring!” I told her, keeping a straight face.
\ “Well, you might not think so after I tell you this. One of the cheerleaders decided it would be a good idea to flash the crowd her privates. Her mother was so outraged by the display that she has actually forbidden the girl to wear clothing at home and even wanted to send her to school naked today,” my mother told us.

\ I stole a quick glance to Jane who tried her best to look shocked but her emotions were betraying her as there was a twinkle in her eye and a slight smile on her lips. Luckily, I am a pretty good poker player and I was able to hide my own amusement. I should have gotten an academy award for my acting as I peppered my mother with questions, asking her why a girl would do such a thing and that our bodies were temples and should never go around exposed for people to leer at. My mother smiled brightly at me which made me nervous until she spoke.

\ “It is both a relief and disturbing how well I raised you. I sometimes forget that my son has been so sheltered from things like this. She is what you call an exhibitionist. She gets sexually aroused by people seeing her naughty bits,” my mother explained.
\ “I'll be damned if I can see how that would be arousing. I'd die of shame,” I said shaking my head.
\ “Me neither,” Jane quickly added.
\ “That is because you two were raised right. Anyway, I spent half of the night with the other school board members trying to explain to Mrs. Johnson why she couldn't send her daughter to school naked. She fought tooth and nail with us on this and we finally came to a compromise. While her daughter can't come to school naked, she is forbidden from wearing underwear of any kind and she is only allowed to wear skirts that come down no lower than four inches above her knees. I, personally, think that is much too short but for the sake of compromise, the other members of the board agreed to it,” my mother said with a frown.

\ “Oh my,” Jane said, covering her mouth.
\ “I know. I feel the same way. You know, the girl, Brittney is her name, was there tonight too. We asked her why she had done what she had done at the basketball game,” my mother said, looking at Jane intensely.
\ “What did she say?” Jane asked. “Did she give a good reason?”
\ “Excuse my language, both of you. She stood at the back of the room, stared at us all and said that she liked having people look at her pussy. Ugh, I hate that word with a passion,” my mother said cringing.
\ “Well, it doesn't sound like much of a punishment. If she likes showing her naked body then being naked at home and not wearing underwear isn't going to phase her,” I said with a shrug, knowing full well that it would be torture for her.
\ “Well, her squad members voted her off the team and practically unfriended her. She has lost much more than her reputation to satisfy her libido,” my mother said.

\ We politely stuck around for a little more conversation with my mother until either she got tired of talking or decided to play match maker and suggested that the two of us would like to go upstairs for some alone time. We agreed and I lead the way up to my room. As soon as I shut the door, Jane turned to me and said “Holy Shit!” and I knew she was talking about everything that I had started the day that I decided to teach Jane Karate. Whether or not it was deserving, I single-handedly made Brittney's life a living hell from here on out. As Jane took my room in, I sat down on the bed, feeling remorse for what I had done.

\ “You really like motorcycles, don't you?” Jane asked, looking at the diecast motorcycles on my shelf and the pictures that I had tacked on the walls.
\ “Ever since I was a child. I even have a junk dirt bike in the garage that I've been working on all year,” I told her.
\ “Very cool! So, about Brittney. Wow, huh?”
\ “Yeah. Wow,” was all I could manage.
\ “Three down and three to go,” Jane said with a smile.
\ “Three down? Oh no... you didn't!” I said, shocked.

\ Jane smiled and walked over to my computer before asking if she could use it. I nodded my head, too stunned to give her a verbal answer. She sat down and a moment later was logged on to Facebook. I suddenly felt sick knowing that there wasn't anyone in our school that wasn't a member of that site and that whatever Jane had done was probably going viral right now. She clicked on the page of one of the cheerleaders and then went over to the videos tab and clicked on it. The first video had over a 1,000 hits already and was labeled “Coming Out of the Closet”. She pressed the play button and the video started playing, showing two of the cheerleaders who had been involved in Jane's stripping, Sandra and Kelly.

\ Stereotypes were running wild once again as both Sandra and Kelly were your typical snobby cheerleaders. They were both beautiful and both well endowed in the breast department. Their faces were made up to enhance their beauty and if I didn't have a deep hatred for jocks and cheerleaders, I would find them attractive. Both had long black hair and beautiful brown eyes. They seemed happy and cheerful and yet I could tell that their smiles were forced. I just knew it. If Jane had a hand in this, they were being forced into whatever they were about to do. From the title of the video, I had a few guesses as to what was about to happen.

\ Both of them sat together on a desk in a classroom and they both looked straight at the camera with smiles on their faces. The camera did not move at all which was another calculated move on Jane's part. If the camera shook, then people would start to ask about a third person being in the room. Sandra held her hand out and Kelly took it. They both turned to each other and leaned in, giving each other a long, passionate kiss on the mouth. I have seen both girls with boyfriends on several different occasions so I knew that this was Jane's doing.

\ “My name is Sandra Wellington and I am tired of keeping who I am a secret. You may have seen me around with different boys but the truth is, I have been in love with Kelly Gordon for many years. Our relationship has been kept hidden for way too long,” Sandra said after breaking the kiss.
\ “Too many labels define people in this school and I'm sick of it. Call us lesbians, queers, dykes, whatever makes you feel important but we aren't going to hide anymore,” Kelly added.
\ “We can't put the next part of this video on Facebook but if you still don't believe us, follow the link at the end of the video and we will prove to you that this is not a joke,” Sandra said with a wink.

\ The video concluded and just as Sandra said, there was a url address at the very end. Jane quickly typed it into the address bar and another video appeared on the screen. She pressed play and my blood ran cold. The video picked up exactly where the first one left off. Without speaking to the camera anymore, both girls started to undress right in the classroom. The pile of clothes grew until both girls were once again sitting on the desk, legs spread wide open, completely naked. They started kissing again while each girl's hand dipped into the other's vagina. I was able to tear my eyes from the video momentarily to see the counter from the video rising rapidly, well above 1,000 hits.

\ The girls then maneuvered into a sixty-nine position. At this point, I turned away, not wanting to watch anymore. It wasn't that the idea of two lesbians going down on one another was repulsive. I was a man and like any other man, I thought lesbians were hot. The fact was, I knew these two girls were straighter than arrows and that Jane's revenge had changed their lives forever. There was no way that they could lie about this. There was no way they could deny it. With the first video, the one on Facebook, they could easily have said it was a dare or even a prank. The second video put away any doubt in anyone's mind who was watching it. They would forever be known as lesbians.

\ “What's wrong?” Jane asked.
\ “How is what you are doing any better than what they have been doing to others?” I asked.
\ “It's different. I don't target the weak. Don't you see that I am saving any other girls who have been on the end of their whipping rod? Do you know how many freshmen girls they torture daily? I'm doing every victim a service here,” Jane reasoned.
\ “So what are you? Batgirl? Wonderwoman? When will this end?” I asked.
\ “When they have learned their lessons. Don't be mad,” she pleaded.
\ “I'm not mad. I'm disappointed. I taught you Karate so that if they chased you down you could defend yourself. Defend... as in defense not offense. How did you come up with this anyways?”

\ “Well, to be honest with you, I didn't have a plan when I entered that classroom. I hit Sandra, hard, and Kelly freaked out. She actually asked to take Sandra's place. Now, I knew it wasn't out of romantic love but a friendship kind of love. From that moment, I just knew where I would take it,” Jane said with a smile.
\ “How do you know this will change anything?” I asked.
\ “You mean the whole lesbian angle? Very simple. I told them that they had to live it. No more guys. They were to become an exclusive item. If I thought for one second that they weren't giving it their all, I would be relentless next time. To make sure they believed me, I walked over to Sandra and gave her a snap kick, not too hard to leave a mark but hard enough for them to know I wasn't joking.”
\
\ I frowned and turned away again. I didn't even want to look at Jane at that moment. This was all wrong. She had become a monster and there wasn't any way that she could make me believe she was doing it for their own good. Sure, they were bitches that needed to be taken down a peg or two. A peg or two... not every peg on the board. I have to admit, after seeing the video of Brittney and now of Kelly and Sandra, I knew that I might be the only one who could put an end to Jane's cruel quest for vengeance. If it were to come to that, I'd have to accept the consequences for the part that I played in it all.

\ “Christopher, look at me,” Jane said suddenly.
\ “What?” I asked turning to face her.
\ “I want you to understand why I am doing this.”
\ “I know why,” I told her with a nod.
\ “You know why but you don't understand why. There is a difference,” Jane told me.

\ I noticed that she had gone to another website and a video was cued up. Jane explained to me that this was a private website and the video was password protected but she had managed to hack into it. I shook my head. All I was seeing from Jane was a gross abuse of the abilities that she had. She had me come and sit down in front of the computer and then pressed play. Immediately, I could see several of the cheerleaders and a member of the football team gathered into a section of woods. They were with a girl that I recognized from the halls of school. She was a freshman and in the video she looked absolutely terrified.

\ One of the cheerleaders stepped forward and slapped the freshman in the face hard. Jane identified the cheerleader as Grace and told me to continue watching. Grace started yelling at the girl for an incident earlier in the day when the girl had accidentally knocked Grace down. The cheerleaders all then proceeded to strip the girl naked and force her to her knees. Grace then instructed the football player to take his jeans down and then informed the terrified freshman that she was going to suck him off. The girl cried and pleaded but the cheerleaders responded with vicious slaps to the girl's face. I reached for the mouse to stop the video but Jane stopped me.

\ “You are starting to understand but you aren't there yet. Keep watching,” Jane told me. Reluctantly, I watched as this girl was forced to take the football player into her mouth and suck him off. Every time I pass that girl in the hall, she seems so broken and now I can understand why. She is traumatized... her innocence was taken from her. No, her innocence was raped from her by those cheerleaders. Finally, the video came to an end with the cheerleaders surrounding the naked girl, laughing as she threw up on the ground.

\ “Thank God that is over,” I said.
\ “So, what do you think now?” Jane asked.
\ “Do you really want to know?”
\ “Yes,” Jane said with a nod.
\ “I think it's time to further your training,” I tell her, staring into her eyes.
\ “Really?”
\ “Yes, under one condition,” I tell her.
\ “Name it,” she say immediately.
\ “I want you to add that son of a bitch to your list. He doesn't get away with this..”
\ “Done!”