Amanda Part 1 by Freddy

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Amanda Part 1 by Freddy

Post by PhilMarlowe »

Freddy wrote: Amanda Part 1 by Freddy

Amanda has always been known as a very heavy sleeper. Heck, she could sleep through a tornado. This was always thought of as a joke. But it could be true.
One night, her brother Danny had his friend Jerry sleep over. They stayed up late while everyone else went to sleep early. At around 1 am, they decided to see just how heavy a sleeper Amanda really was. They walked into her room and there she was sleeping on her back. Danny pulled the covers off of her revealing her night gown. Danny decided to reach up inside of it. He felt his hand touch her pussy. Despite wearing a night gown to stay warm in the cold winter, Amanda for some reason never actually wears underwear with it. Danny reached even further up and felt her right boob and he squeezed it. Amanda didn't even stir when he did this.
Danny proceeded to pull the nightgown off of Amanda. First, her pussy came into view. Then, her boobs and then she was fully nude. The two boys couldn't believe it. They managed to pull the night gown off of her and she didn't even stir one little bit. They decided to start rubbing her pussy and squeezing her boobs repeatedly until they were ready to cream their pants. They did this for a long time before realizing the time was about 5:00 am and Amanda would be getting up soon for school. The last thing they did was snap numerous pictures of Amanda's body. They lastly turned her over for great pictures of her ass.
Danny and Jerry thought it'd be funny if they just put the covers back on her naked. They did just that. Then, they scooped up the night gown and reached into her drawers and grabbed all her clothes including her underwear. They also grabbed everything hanging up except one dress. They also reset the alarm on her clock for 10 minutes before she'd have to leave. The two hid her clothes in Danny's closet before going to bed themselves.
When Amanda's alarm went off, she looked at the clock and decided to wait five more minutes until she realized what the time really was. She knew she wouldn't have time to shower or do most of her morning routine. She pulled the covers off her, jumped out of bed and gasped when she realized she was completely naked. What happened to my night gown? she thought. A brighter person would have had an idea. But Amanda just dismissed it because she was in a rush. She looked in her drawer and was shocked to see that her clothes were gone. She looked in the closet and found the last piece remaining. This will have to do she thought. Amanda put the dress on not even bothering to even comment on the fact that she had no underwear to go underneath it.
She brushed her teeth and grabbed a quick snack to eat on the way to school. When Amanda got there, she didn't even notice all the guys staring at her. They could probably tell she was not wearing underwear. Regardless, the day went pretty normal until around 5th period when Amanda had to go to the bathroom. She went into the stall and realized she did want to have her dress around her legs touching the very dirty ground while she used the toilet. She decided to take it off once again leaving her nude and put it on top of the toilet paper container.
Eventually, Amanda heard the door open and figured it was another girl when it was actually a couple guys. One of them went into the stall next to hers. He looked under it and couldn't believe his eyes when he saw her completely nude. She didn't even notice him. He saw that the dress was sitting on the container. He proceeded to push up against the stall whiched knocked the dress off and onto the floor. He went back before Amanda could notice him. "Dammit", Amanda said.
The boy then reached under and grabbed the dress. "Hey!", Amanda said. "What are you doing?" Without saying a word, the two left the bathroom with Amanda's dress. Amanda finished up. But now she was trapped there completely nude.
She opened the bathroom door to peak out into the hallway. The coast seemed to be clear. Amanda ran out into the hallway when she was suddenly tripped. She fell onto the ground. She heard a camera flash. She looked up and saw the same boys from earlier and behind them were about 10 other people who had formed a circle around her. Amanda screamed. She tried to get up and run. But they pushed her back down. They grabbed her by the arms and legs and started feeling all over her body. A hand rubbed her pussy causing her to get moist. Hands were rubbing her boobs too. She could feel an orgasm coming. Right before she was to have it, the bell rang signalling the end of the current period. The boys dropped her and disbanded.
Amanda got up and started running as people began coming out of the classrooms. When they noticed her, they started laughing. Amanda just tried to ignore them while she ran to her car. Along the way, she kept getting her ass slapped and it was soon very red. Then, she was tripped again by another guy. The guy started feeling Amanda up. But she kneed him in the balls and continued running. She got to her car and tried opening the door. But she had forgotten her backpack with her keys inside!
Amanda started running home. She got honked at by numerous cars. She occasionally tried hiding behind bushes and what not. She finally got to her house after about an hour. She ran inside to find her mom staring at her. "I just got a call from the school saying you were there naked" she said. "And I could see that it was true." But mom," Amanda said. "I can explain!" "Oh, yeah?" "Yes, my alarm went off only ten minutes before I had to leave this morning. When I was rushing to get ready, all my clothes except one dress were gone!" Where's the dress then?" I was using the bathroom and decided to take it off while doing so when somebody snatched it from under the stall. So I had to run out naked. I also forgot my backpack with the keys." "Well then," her mom said. "Let's see if we can find your clothes."
They went up to her room. Amanda first wanted to show her that her clothes weren't there. But when she opened her drawer, there they all were. "Your clothes are missing, eh?", her mom said. "But, but, I swear there were none her!" She looked in the closet too and her clothes were back there as well. "What the heck?" "I see how it is," her mom said. "You just wanted to be naked in school." "No, no I did not!" "Then, how do you explain this?" "I don't know. But I know they weren't there before!" "Sure you do," her mom said. "Well since you so badly wanted to be naked at school, surely you won't mind it here." "What?" "You're going to clean the house naked." "No, c'mon!" "You should be excited." "But I didn't mean to!" "Enough lying to me Amanda." "I'm not lying!" "Sure, sure. Now get cleaning!" Amanda was forced to do the dishes, vacuum the carpets and sweep whole her mom went and got the car from school. When she got back, Amanda was done. "Good," her mom said. "Can I put some clothes on now," Amanda asked. "But why?," her mom asked. "It's not like anyone can see you... At least not yet." "What do you mean?," Amanda asked with a nervous expression. "The last thing I want you to do is mow the lawn." "What, no way! Not without clothes!" "Don't worry," her mom said. You get to wear this hat." "Yeah, cause that'll cover me. I'm serious!" "So am I," her mom said. "Now get snapping!" "No!" Amanda's mom grabbed her by the arm and began dragging her towards the front door. "Let me go!" "Don't worry, I have the mower out there all ready for you." No!" Amanda's mom pushed her out the door and shut it before locking it. "Let me back in!" "The sooner you finish, the less chance of being seen!" "Mom!" "Get mowing!"
Eventually, Amanda gave up and started mowing the lawn. She was freezing cold though. She managed to do most of it without anybody seeing until Danny, Jerry and two more of their friends came walking home. "Hey Amanda," Danny said. "Nice outfit!" She gasped while they laughed.
The Controverser wrote: Wow... by The Controverser

I'm lucky enough to be the first person to comment on this story. GREAT! I cannot wait for the next chapter. Keep going.
Freddy wrote: Amanda Part 2 by Freddy

Amanda tried her best to ignore the boys and finish mowing the lawn. But each of them kept slapping her already red ass and trying to squeeze her boobs. "If you don't stop, I'll tell mom," Amanda said. "Go ahead," Danny said. "Won't make a difference. We know what you did to deserve this." "I didn't do anything!" "Sure Amanda," Danny said giggling. Each of them snapped a picture of her before walking inside.
Amanda wasn't suspicious in the slightest. She proceeded to finish mowing the lawn nude ignoring honks from passing cars. She went up to the front door and knocked. "I'm done mom," she said. "Can I come back in?" "Did you put the lawn mower away," her mom asked. Amanda sighed. She went back over to the lawn mower and started moving it to the backyard when it started raining. "Nooo," Amanda said. "Damn you winter!" She moved over a mud puddle stepping in it and getting her feet very dirty while the rain poured down onto her naked body. Suddenly, she slipped in a puddle and fell onto the ground. Now she was nude and covered in mud and rain water. "Could this day get any worse?!?!?" She got back on her feet and continued pushing the lawn mower. Amanda reached the shed and put the mower back inside. Then, she went to the back door. "Ok, mom," she said. "I put the mower away. Can I come back in?" Amanda's mom went up to the door. "Absolutely not," she said. "What? Why," Amanda asked. "Not with that dirty naked body of yours," her mom said. "Wash yourself down with the hose." Amanda growled in frustration.
She went over to the hose and started washing her nude body. While she was doing it, she looked over and saw her brother and his friends recording the whole thing. "Stop it," she yelled. "Mom!" "I told them they could," her mom replied. Amanda just sighed again and continued washing herself while the boys recorded.
"Ok mom" she said when she finished. "I'm done. Now can I come back in and put something on?" "Yes, you can come in." "Good." "But no, you cannot put something on." "Why not?!?!?!" You like it this way." "I do not!" "That wet pussy of yours says differently," Danny said. Amanda hadn't even noticed her pussy stayed wet even after she dried herself. Amanda tried covering herself. "Don't bother," Danny said. I already have it all on picture and video. Amanda began walking towards the stairs. "Where do you think you're going," her mom asked. "What," she asked. "You ain't done," her mom replied. "What now?!?!" "You're going to cook dinner for us." "In the nude????" "Yep." "Why?!?!" "Because we know your life long dream is to be a nude chef," Danny said while they laughed their heads off. "Actually, nevermind," her mom said. "You don't have to cook dinner for us." Amanda breathed a sigh of relief. "Instead, you're going to go get pizza for us." "No!" "Yep, even better." Her mom tried handing her the keys and the money. "Mom, this is taking
Freddy wrote: Amanda Part 1 by Freddy

Amanda has always been known as a very heavy sleeper. Heck, she could sleep through a tornado. This was always thought of as a joke. But it could be true.
One night, her brother Danny had his friend Jerry sleep over. They stayed up late while everyone else went to sleep early. At around 1 am, they decided to see just how heavy a sleeper Amanda really was. They walked into her room and there she was sleeping on her back. Danny pulled the covers off of her revealing her night gown. Danny decided to reach up inside of it. He felt his hand touch her pussy. Despite wearing a night gown to stay warm in the cold winter, Amanda for some reason never actually wears underwear with it. Danny reached even further up and felt her right boob and he squeezed it. Amanda didn't even stir when he did this.
Danny proceeded to pull the nightgown off of Amanda. First, her pussy came into view. Then, her boobs and then she was fully nude. The two boys couldn't believe it. They managed to pull the night gown off of her and she didn't even stir one little bit. They decided to start rubbing her pussy and squeezing her boobs repeatedly until they were ready to cream their pants. They did this for a long time before realizing the time was about 5:00 am and Amanda would be getting up soon for school. The last thing they did was snap numerous pictures of Amanda's body. They lastly turned her over for great pictures of her ass.
Danny and Jerry thought it'd be funny if they just put the covers back on her naked. They did just that. Then, they scooped up the night gown and reached into her drawers and grabbed all her clothes including her underwear. They also grabbed everything hanging up except one dress. They also reset the alarm on her clock for 10 minutes before she'd have to leave. The two hid her clothes in Danny's closet before going to bed themselves.
When Amanda's alarm went off, she looked at the clock and decided to wait five more minutes until she realized what the time really was. She knew she wouldn't have time to shower or do most of her morning routine. She pulled the covers off her, jumped out of bed and gasped when she realized she was completely naked. What happened to my night gown? she thought. A brighter person would have had an idea. But Amanda just dismissed it because she was in a rush. She looked in her drawer and was shocked to see that her clothes were gone. She looked in the closet and found the last piece remaining. This will have to do she thought. Amanda put the dress on not even bothering to even comment on the fact that she had no underwear to go underneath it.
She brushed her teeth and grabbed a quick snack to eat on the way to school. When Amanda got there, she didn't even notice all the guys staring at her. They could probably tell she was not wearing underwear. Regardless, the day went pretty normal until around 5th period when Amanda had to go to the bathroom. She went into the stall and realized she did want to have her dress around her legs touching the very dirty ground while she used the toilet. She decided to take it off once again leaving her nude and put it on top of the toilet paper container.
Eventually, Amanda heard the door open and figured it was another girl when it was actually a couple guys. One of them went into the stall next to hers. He looked under it and couldn't believe his eyes when he saw her completely nude. She didn't even notice him. He saw that the dress was sitting on the container. He proceeded to push up against the stall whiched knocked the dress off and onto the floor. He went back before Amanda could notice him. "Dammit", Amanda said.
The boy then reached under and grabbed the dress. "Hey!", Amanda said. "What are you doing?" Without saying a word, the two left the bathroom with Amanda's dress. Amanda finished up. But now she was trapped there completely nude.
She opened the bathroom door to peak out into the hallway. The coast seemed to be clear. Amanda ran out into the hallway when she was suddenly tripped. She fell onto the ground. She heard a camera flash. She looked up and saw the same boys from earlier and behind them were about 10 other people who had formed a circle around her. Amanda screamed. She tried to get up and run. But they pushed her back down. They grabbed her by the arms and legs and started feeling all over her body. A hand rubbed her pussy causing her to get moist. Hands were rubbing her boobs too. She could feel an orgasm coming. Right before she was to have it, the bell rang signalling the end of the current period. The boys dropped her and disbanded.
Amanda got up and started running as people began coming out of the classrooms. When they noticed her, they started laughing. Amanda just tried to ignore them while she ran to her car. Along the way, she kept getting her ass slapped and it was soon very red. Then, she was tripped again by another guy. The guy started feeling Amanda up. But she kneed him in the balls and continued running. She got to her car and tried opening the door. But she had forgotten her backpack with her keys inside!
Amanda started running home. She got honked at by numerous cars. She occasionally tried hiding behind bushes and what not. She finally got to her house after about an hour. She ran inside to find her mom staring at her. "I just got a call from the school saying you were there naked" she said. "And I could see that it was true." But mom," Amanda said. "I can explain!" "Oh, yeah?" "Yes, my alarm went off only ten minutes before I had to leave this morning. When I was rushing to get ready, all my clothes except one dress were gone!" Where's the dress then?" I was using the bathroom and decided to take it off while doing so when somebody snatched it from under the stall. So I had to run out naked. I also forgot my backpack with the keys." "Well then," her mom said. "Let's see if we can find your clothes."
They went up to her room. Amanda first wanted to show her that her clothes weren't there. But when she opened her drawer, there they all were. "Your clothes are missing, eh?", her mom said. "But, but, I swear there were none her!" She looked in the closet too and her clothes were back there as well. "What the heck?" "I see how it is," her mom said. "You just wanted to be naked in school." "No, no I did not!" "Then, how do you explain this?" "I don't know. But I know they weren't there before!" "Sure you do," her mom said. "Well since you so badly wanted to be naked at school, surely you won't mind it here." "What?" "You're going to clean the house naked." "No, c'mon!" "You should be excited." "But I didn't mean to!" "Enough lying to me Amanda." "I'm not lying!" "Sure, sure. Now get cleaning!" Amanda was forced to do the dishes, vacuum the carpets and sweep whole her mom went and got the car from school. When she got back, Amanda was done. "Good," her mom said. "Can I put some clothes on now," Amanda asked. "But why?," her mom asked. "It's not like anyone can see you... At least not yet." "What do you mean?," Amanda asked with a nervous expression. "The last thing I want you to do is mow the lawn." "What, no way! Not without clothes!" "Don't worry," her mom said. You get to wear this hat." "Yeah, cause that'll cover me. I'm serious!" "So am I," her mom said. "Now get snapping!" "No!" Amanda's mom grabbed her by the arm and began dragging her towards the front door. "Let me go!" "Don't worry, I have the mower out there all ready for you." No!" Amanda's mom pushed her out the door and shut it before locking it. "Let me back in!" "The sooner you finish, the less chance of being seen!" "Mom!" "Get mowing!"
Eventually, Amanda gave up and started mowing the lawn. She was freezing cold though. She managed to do most of it without anybody seeing until Danny, Jerry and two more of their friends came walking home. "Hey Amanda," Danny said. "Nice outfit!" She gasped while they laughed.
The Controverser wrote: Wow... by The Controverser

I'm lucky enough to be the first person to comment on this story. GREAT! I cannot wait for the next chapter. Keep going.
Freddy wrote: Amanda Part 2 by Freddy

Amanda tried her best to ignore the boys and finish mowing the lawn. But each of them kept slapping her already red ass and trying to squeeze her boobs. "If you don't stop, I'll tell mom," Amanda said. "Go ahead," Danny said. "Won't make a difference. We know what you did to deserve this." "I didn't do anything!" "Sure Amanda," Danny said giggling. Each of them snapped a picture of her before walking inside.
Amanda wasn't suspicious in the slightest. She proceeded to finish mowing the lawn nude ignoring honks from passing cars. She went up to the front door and knocked. "I'm done mom," she said. "Can I come back in?" "Did you put the lawn mower away," her mom asked. Amanda sighed. She went back over to the lawn mower and started moving it to the backyard when it started raining. "Nooo," Amanda said. "Damn you winter!" She moved over a mud puddle stepping in it and getting her feet very dirty while the rain poured down onto her naked body. Suddenly, she slipped in a puddle and fell onto the ground. Now she was nude and covered in mud and rain water. "Could this day get any worse?!?!?" She got back on her feet and continued pushing the lawn mower. Amanda reached the shed and put the mower back inside. Then, she went to the back door. "Ok, mom," she said. "I put the mower away. Can I come back in?" Amanda's mom went up to the door. "Absolutely not," she said. "What? Why," Amanda asked. "Not with that dirty naked body of yours," her mom said. "Wash yourself down with the hose." Amanda growled in frustration.
She went over to the hose and started washing her nude body. While she was doing it, she looked over and saw her brother and his friends recording the whole thing. "Stop it," she yelled. "Mom!" "I told them they could," her mom replied. Amanda just sighed again and continued washing herself while the boys recorded.
"Ok mom" she said when she finished. "I'm done. Now can I come back in and put something on?" "Yes, you can come in." "Good." "But no, you cannot put something on." "Why not?!?!?!" You like it this way." "I do not!" "That wet pussy of yours says differently," Danny said. Amanda hadn't even noticed her pussy stayed wet even after she dried herself. Amanda tried covering herself. "Don't bother," Danny said. I already have it all on picture and video. Amanda began walking towards the stairs. "Where do you think you're going," her mom asked. "What," she asked. "You ain't done," her mom replied. "What now?!?!" "You're going to cook dinner for us." "In the nude????" "Yep." "Why?!?!" "Because we know your life long dream is to be a nude chef," Danny said while they laughed their heads off. "Actually, nevermind," her mom said. "You don't have to cook dinner for us." Amanda breathed a sigh of relief. "Instead, you're going to go get pizza for us." "No!" "Yep, even better." Her mom tried handing her the keys and the money. "Mom, this is taking it too far!" "Oh really? And school wasn't?" "I told you it wasn't my fault!" "Yeah, yeah, I've heard the fictional story. Now get going!"
Amanda was once again forced out the door with the keys and money. "Can I at least have shoes for driving," she asked. "Nope," her mom replied. "You don't need shoes to drive. It's just bs. Now go naked young lady. We're hungry!"
Amanda got into the car and began driving to the pizza place. It was pretty dark already and luckily for her, it was difficult for other drivers to see her. But of course that would not last when she got to the pizza place. When Amanda got there, she suddenly realized they would probably not give a naked young girl pizza. She looked around the car for anything she could use as clothing. She found an old looking shirt. "This will have to do." Amanda put the shirt on and tried as best she could to cover her ass and pussy. It barely went past them and did not fit too well. She got out of the car and went into the pizza place. Everything started looking at her. She kept trying to pull the shirt down further not noticing the sound of tearing. Amanda went up to the counter. "Hi," the cashier said. "May I take your order?" Yes, I'd liked two pepperoni and pineapple large sized pizzas," Amanda said. The cashier did not reply. Hello," she said. She noticed the cashier was looking down at her again exposed pussy. She pulled the shirt down again and it tore even more. "Hello?!?!" "Sorry,"the cashier said. "Ok, I got you." Amanda waited for a bit until the pizza was ready still trying to retain her modesty even though it was practically gone anyway. When the pizza was done, the cashier handed it to her. As Amanda reached for it, the shirt tore again and this time, it fell off once again revealing her nude body. People gasped. Then, they laughed. Amanda quickly grabbed the pizza and handed the money and ran out. She jumped in the car and drove home. Amanda went inside. "Ok mom," she said. "I got the pizza." She put it on the counter. The boys ran over to grab some.
"What is this," Danny asked looking at the pizza. "What," Amanda asked. "We said pepperoni and pineapple." "And?" "This is just cheese." "Huh?" Amanda looked at the pizza and sure enough, that's what it was. "Mom," Danny yelled. "She messed up our order." Their mom came in and saw it. "What is the meaning of this?" "It was a mistake! It was probably from the cashier staring at my body!" "Whatever," her mom said. "I've had enough of your lies. And now you will be punished even further." Amanda did not like the sound of that.
it too far!" "Oh really? And school wasn't?" "I told you it wasn't my fault!" "Yeah, yeah, I've heard the fictional story. Now get going!"
Amanda was once again forced out the door with the keys and money. "Can I at least have shoes for driving," she asked. "Nope," her mom replied. "You don't need shoes to drive. It's just bs. Now go naked young lady. We're hungry!"
Amanda got into the car and began driving to the pizza place. It was pretty dark already and luckily for her, it was difficult for other drivers to see her. But of course that would not last when she got to the pizza place. When Amanda got there, she suddenly realized they would probably not give a naked young girl pizza. She looked around the car for anything she could use as clothing. She found an old looking shirt. "This will have to do." Amanda put the shirt on and tried as best she could to cover her ass and pussy. It barely went past them and did not fit too well. She got out of the car and went into the pizza place. Everything started looking at her. She kept trying to pull the shirt down further not noticing the sound of tearing. Amanda went up to the counter. "Hi," the cashier said. "May I take your order?" Yes, I'd liked two pepperoni and pineapple large sized pizzas," Amanda said. The cashier did not reply. Hello," she said. She noticed the cashier was looking down at her again exposed pussy. She pulled the shirt down again and it tore even more. "Hello?!?!" "Sorry,"the cashier said. "Ok, I got you." Amanda waited for a bit until the pizza was ready still trying to retain her modesty even though it was practically gone anyway. When the pizza was done, the cashier handed it to her. As Amanda reached for it, the shirt tore again and this time, it fell off once again revealing her nude body. People gasped. Then, they laughed. Amanda quickly grabbed the pizza and handed the money and ran out. She jumped in the car and drove home. Amanda went inside. "Ok mom," she said. "I got the pizza." She put it on the counter. The boys ran over to grab some.
"What is this," Danny asked looking at the pizza. "What," Amanda asked. "We said pepperoni and pineapple." "And?" "This is just cheese." "Huh?" Amanda looked at the pizza and sure enough, that's what it was. "Mom," Danny yelled. "She messed up our order." Their mom came in and saw it. "What is the meaning of this?" "It was a mistake! It was probably from the cashier staring at my body!" "Whatever," her mom said. "I've had enough of your lies. And now you will be punished even further." Amanda did not like the sound of that.