The babysitter isnt always in control... by SwimKid

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

The babysitter isnt always in control... by SwimKid

Post by PhilMarlowe »

SwimKid wrote: The babysitter isnt always in control... by SwimKid

-But mom, We are too old to have a babysitter -I complained.
When you are fourteen years old you feel too old for a lot of things, but turns out you are also too young for many others. This was the situation my sister and I were in. Our mom had to leave for a buisness meeting and our dad had abbandoned us long ago.
-Jennifer, we already talked about this, Im not going to leave you and your sister alone at night. Plus Im sure you'll have a fun time with this guy, he isnt a boring babysitter.
-Uuuugh Fine, I do sure hope so.
I decided to give up after having the same conversation three times today already. Neither me nor my sister were super happy when our mom told us that we'd be babysat by some guy while she was out. We were obviously old enough to take care of ourselfs. Whoever that babysitter was, wasnt in for a fun time. He had obviously convinced our mother to have him babysit us, since she had left us for ourselfs in her last trip.

I ran upstairs to my room, who I shared with my twin sister lilly, and informed her about my discussion with mom. Just like she expected, we werent getting out of this one, so we proceeded to plan what we were going to do to this babysiter guy to avenge this night that could've been a night of partying, drinking and flirting.
But before I go on with the events that will happen tonight, let me introduce myself and my sister lilly:

To start off, let me debscribe me; Im really happy with how I look. Im average in height, but my curves are really well developed fo my age, they do certenly make me look older than fourteen. My long blonde hair and rounded face are the only things that keep me looking much older than what I actually am.

As for my sister, she is tall and certenly does have a nice body, but I got the favorable side of the genetic roulete. Dont get me wrong, she is cute and all, but with her dark hair and height, many people just think she is a tall 12 year old girl. And a lot of people have a really hard time trusting me when I say we are twins.

Anyway, my dear reader, Im sure that now that you know how good I look are really anxious to continue with the story, and who am I to keep you from that privilege? Lets continue...

So the minutes quickly turned to hours and the moment had come. I heard the bell rang and my mom quickly rushed to open it. She was already running late so very very briefly explained some things to the babysiiter. She then ran to her cab, which had arrived in almost sitcom timing.

And then is when Lilly and I saw him. Our babysitter was a guy our age. Much to my dissapointment, and I guess Lilly's too he seemed like those shy nerds that hide behind a book whenever they have a chance to do something fun. Those that also tend to be pretentious, thinking they are as good as the popular kids like me and Lilly.
I could tell he wasnt expecting to babysit two girls of his own age, and by the way he looked he seemed to be astonished at our aperances, as if he had never seen a hot girl before. God he was such a dork, I was going to enjoy so much executing my plan on him...

-So, girls, Im Swimkid -He started to speak nervously, god it was as if he had never talked to a girl before- which of you is Lilly and which is Jennifer?

-Im Lilly -Said my sister as sharply as she could- You can probably guess who is Jennifer.

-Oh, okay good -He mumbled sounding kinda scared. This was going much better than expected! We have intimidated him in record time!- So, as you can tell Im babysitting you for the night.

-Dont get your hopes so high boy -I said trying to sound angry while at the same time trying to ot break into laughter- You are going to be watching over us at most.

-Uuuuh okay -He was stuttering- What should we do?

It was almost as if he knew our plan and wanted us to succsed! He was luring himself into he bait. Now it was Lilly's turn to act. Its her time to convince the nerd that what we are going to do is actually going to feel nice for him. That is if she stuck to the plan. Lilly often times went wild with her ideas. Some times it paid off, but mostly it didnt.

-I dont know about you two guys, But im going to get changed -Said Lilly.

YES! She was sticking to the plan. While Lilly went up the stairs the nerdy babisitter left his bag and sat in one of our couches. He was nervous and was making an akward silence. I could also tell he looked up to my sister's ass when she went up the stairs. We were going to use that to our advantage.

A few minutes passed and our babysiter didnt even try to form a conversation. I was getting anxious for my sister to get back. God he was a boring guy.

Lilly eventually came downstairs. And boy did she come down with a bang! She was wearing a magician costume we had rented for the night. But it wasnt a simple magician costume. It was a sexy magician costume. Her new clothes showed off her long legs and the top part of her breasts were practicly uncovered. Our nerdy babysitter was speechless.

He laid there doing his best to not get a boner, I asssumed, and trying without much success to stare at my sister's "innapropiate parts" without us noticing. Everything was going acording to the plan, if not even better!

-So, Swimkid -Said my sister trying to sound flirty- Do you like magic?

-Y... yes I do

-Well Im going to put a nice show for you then, but I need your help to perform my first trick.

-Sure, how can I help -He said with a bit more confidence now.

-Well, for this trick Im going to open a pair of cuffs without touching them, but heres the fun part, you will be wearing the cufffs, so you can make sure I don cheat.

-Uuuh, okay.

-Alright, pass your hands through here

Lilly showed our future victim how he should place his hands between an arc in a table we had. It was a wooden ornament, but it was also great for trapping dummines. Once the dork that was babysitting us foolishly placed his hands like the magician told him, she cuffed him.

Much to our favor, our babysitter was pretty small in size and height so he was perfectly bent over in the table and there was no way he could scape of those cuffs. We had him.

-And now, for the great reveal -Started Lilly- Drum roll please.

I hit the wooden table where our victim was now cuffed trying to recreate the sound of drums for a great reveal

-I have no idea how to do magic -Said Lilly with a great grin on her face- And now you stupid nerd are cuffed at our mercy

-Hahaha, you totally got me girls, but you can untie me now, it was a fun joke.

-Awww how cute, he thinks this is a joke -I said- You see nerd, this is more of a revenge, its obvious that you asked my mother to babysit us, because she had already left us alone for some nights. You made us loose a fun night of partying. And you are going to pay for that.

-Wait Jennifer, I didnt ask your mom...

-Of course you did -My sister cut him off- And now you will be punished, shall we go on with the plan Jennifer?

-Yes! I've been waiting all day for this.

I quickly ran to our room and grabbed my sister's and my weapons of choice. I'd be weilding a hard brush while my sister prefered a flexible flip flop. When I got back down I found the poor dork trying to fight and struggle free, but he couldnt. No human beeing could break a pair of cuffs, much less a teenager nerd boy.

I gave Lilly her flip flop, she accepted it with an evil smile. We looked at each other giggling and the fun started. SLAP! WHAP! SMACK! We were having no mercy on his ass.

-Ow! ow! ow! Please girls Ow! Stop! -He begged.

-What is it little boy -I teased him- Cant you take a spanking? Does your butt hurt?

He did not answer but kept on crying when we hit him. What a weakie, he cant take a few hits by some girls? Well, even if he couldnt, he had looked for this by convincing mom. SLAP SMACK WHAP! I cheerfully hit him and Lilly seemed to enjoy the situation as much as I did.

I was about to deliver a round of extra hard smacks when something caught my eye. The nerd's bag was there, free for me to look in! I just had to take advantage of that. I grabbed the blue bag and walked to his front where he could now see me.

-Wait what are you doing with my bag? -He asked scared.

-Oh nothing -I replied- Just taking a look. Oooh, look is this your phone?

He did not reply, but his face of fear had all the answers I needed.

-Oooh, It doesnt even have a password! Look Lilly! Its super easy to take pictures!

With that said I went back where my sister was still hitting the nerd and snapped some good compromising pictures of his state. The plan didnt say anything about this, but how couldnt I not take advantage of this.

-And jenny, its super easy to send it to people and to post it on facebook -Said Lilly.

-No! Please dont do that -He begged.

-Why shouldnt we do it, nerdy boy? -Lilly teased him.

-Because Itd be embarrassing for me -He was in the verge of tears.

-Alright -I said- We wont send these pics to your mates, but you have to do exactly what we say. Not just for the night, always. Was I clear?

-Yes

-Yes what?

-Yes Jennifer.

-From now on we are Miss Jennifer and Miss Lilly to you SwimKid

-Yes Miss Lilly.

-Go on with the spanking Lilly, let me see what else he's got there.

While I heard some more ow's and ouch's I snooped into our victim's bag. I brightened up when I saw a red and blu scarf. It was bright and embarrassing to wear. I knew from where this was, he went to the Telar Highschool, and that was the rival school with our school. Gosh it was great, that jsut gave us more excuses to embarrass him more and more. It was going to be a fun night.

-So tell me, swimkid, Are you a TELAR Scum?

-N...No -He lied.

-Are you sure? Both Lilly and I go to Cycle Highschool, and I think I saw a scarf of the Telar school. Dont lie to me little boy

He inmediatly got scared. He knew I had the evidence, and he also knew that we were in rival schools. Chances like these only happened once every few years! I couldnt belive my sis and I were having one! Its a tradition that whenever we get the chance, we humilliate the other school's students.

-Okay dork, this is how things are going to go. I'll take those cuffs off and Ill put them in your feet, we dont want you scaping. After that you will do as we say, did you hear me?

-Yes Miss Jennifer -He replied in fear.

I took out the cuffs while Lilly watched for any suspicious movement. Once he was free I made our victim stand right next to the table and placed one cuff in each of his ankles. Now with really small steps I lead him to the centre of our living room. Lilly and I took a seat in the couch facing Swimkid and I comanded:

-Alright Swimkid, the spanking is over, but the fun is just getting started. I want you to take off your shirt so my sister and I can get a good look.

He hesitantle pulled the white shirt he was wearing over his head. At my sight was a fourteen year old boy that seemed to have not entered puberty yet! He looked just like a kid. He had a flat tummy and absolutely no hair in his armpits. That combined with his childish face and how short he was made him look just like a 10 year old boy.

-Well, that was dissapointing -Teased Lily-Are you sure you are fourteen?

-Yes Miss Lilly -Said our shamefull victim.

-Can I go own for the next few commands Jen? -Whispered my sister.

-Of Course, you have as much power as I do over this Telar scum. -I whispered back

-Thanks -Was her reply- Alrighty Dork, now I want you to take those pants off. But do it slowly

-Please Miss Lilly dont make me do that.

-Do it or I may spank you again, but this time just bare.

I loved how my sister handled the situation right there.

Very scared and embarrassed SwimKid started to slowly pull down his pants. What I saw when those reached his knees I couldnt belive. I bursted out in laughter, and so did my sister, when we saw how pathetic the 14 year old boy looked in just white tighties. I couldnt belive he wasnt wearing boxers. Now red faced our victim kept on slowly pulling his pants down until they reached his ankles. I was sure he was terribly ashamed, and I was loving it!

-Awww, what a cute kid, does mommy still buy you your underwear? -I teased him.

-Yes Miss Jennifer -He replied almost whispering.

Lilly and I instantly bursted out laughing. We didnt expect him to reply! The dummy was making that worse for himself, that obviously was a retorical cuestion just to make him uncomfortable. But if it was going to be this way, I might aswell have fun over it, right?

-So tell us SwimNerd, Do you want to take your white tighties down?

-No Miss Jennifer.

Lilly caught up to what I was doing and after a little giggle and showing me an evil smile, she started to ask the questions. Sometimes it felt like we could communicate through our brains or something. I bet is because Twin instincts.

-And why is that?

-Because it'd be embarrassing Miss Lilly -He replied while blushing.

-And whats stopping me from making you take them off right now? -Teased Lilly.

Sure, Im probably the twin who can intimidate the most. I can also mess with people's minds because of my curves, basically get the distracted and make them do what I want, but Lilly is defiantly the ultimate teaser. She always knows what to say to make someone even more humilliated and uncomfortable.

-N...Nothing Miss Lilly, But please dont do it.

-Is it because you have a small willy SwimKid?

Both me and my sister laughed at our nerd victim's reaction; He blushed and looked down, looking ashamed of himself. Then slowly he raised his head back up and replied:

-I dont feel comfortable answerin that Miss Lilly.

-Maybe if you answer we wont make you pull them down you know...

The dork left out a long sigh and finally took a breath and answered:

-Yes Miss Lilly its because of that.

We both let out an incontrolable cloud of laughter. God he was being so stupid. He even belived that we were going to let him keep his clothing. It was going to be such a great feeling to get him naked once and for all. But for now we had to take advantage of his vulnerability and how ashamed he is.

while we laughed the poor victim just stood terribly ashamed of himself, practically shining bright red in his state of humilliation and almost total nudity, at the will of two girls who happened to not only be his own age, but also attend to a rival highschool.

-Well, now that you admitted that -I started giving orders now- We just HAVE to check it out for ourselfs, dont we? Get them undies off Nerd.

-Please dont make me do it Miss Jennifer.

-Its okay, dont do it if you dont want. Just remember that we have your phone, that video of you getting spanked and oooh, Who is this Maisy girl? She has a hearth emoji next to her name...

He knew he ahd no choice. He took a deep breath and placed his tumbs between the fabric material of his panties and his skin and started to slowly pull down the last stitch of clothing he had.In the verge of tears, he considered stopping for a seocnd, but when he remembered about the compromising pictures kept on going.

He covered himself when his underwear got to his knees. I was going to allow that as long as he kept on pulling them down. It didnt takelong for the dork to have his white tighties right next to his trousers, at his ankles, not being capable of taking them off because of the cuffs that him secured at our will.

He was holding to his crotch and covering for his dear life, but that wasnt enough for me and my sister. Thats what he got by privating us from a fun night. Well, he got us an even funnier night, but that didnt make him less guilty.

-Well, you can uncover now -I said.

He slowly and shyly moved his hands away. My sister and I couldnt help but laugh when we saw what he had just revealed. If the sight of a boy our age, from a school we hated naked and at our will wasnt fun enoug, it seemed that this boy hadnt even reached puberty yet!

There was not a single hair down there and of course he was as small as a child. I could not belive this! Oh my god, this was going to make such goo
bencall wrote: the babysiter by bencall

great story as normal :-) i love your work
Alex wrote: No full story by Alex

M8, the story cuts off at the word "Good".

Maybe you could rework it and put in a few more parts.
Ryan

Re: The babysitter isnt always in control... by SwimKid

Post by Ryan »

So good wish there was more