Really Dumb Girl by Freddy

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Really Dumb Girl by Freddy

Post by PhilMarlowe »

Freddy wrote: Really Dumb Girl by Freddy

Many believe Alexis is a really hot blonde girl. She always seems to have guys staring at her big ass and her big boobs. She's always asking for it when she wears shorts that have writing on them. Yet, Alexis gets angry when she notices guys staring. Something almost everyone can agree on is that Alexis is not very smart, if at all. She gets very low scores in just about every subject in school and even can't do some basic math or geography. One day, I decided to see just how dumb this girl really is.
At the end of a school day one Friday, I went up to Alexis and said "Hey, want to see something cool?" "Sure," she said. I had her follow me over to a tree deep in the nearby woods. "Ok," I said as I reached in my bag and pulled out a set of handcuffs. "I'm going handcuff myself to this tree." I did just that. "Now, watch me escape very quickly." In under a minute, I was able to get out of the handcuffs. "Wow," Alexis said. "Want to try," I asked. "Sure," she replied. So she went with her back facing the tree and I put the handcuffs on her and around the other side of tree. What she didn't know was that the set I had used before was actually a fake set that was very easy to get out of. This was a real set that was almost impossible to escape. Alexis tried to get out of it. But she couldn't. "Ok," she said. "I give up. Can you let me out of these?" "Nah," I said. "I've got a more fun idea." I smiled an evil grin. "What," she asked nervously. With that, I quickly grabbed the side of her shorts and yanked them down revealing a set of red panties. "What are you doing?!?" "Don't worry, this will be fun." I picked up her shorts off the ground and put them in my bag. "Hey," she said "Give those back!" "Nah, you don't need them... Or this." I then grabbed her shirt and pulled it up over her head revealing her stomach and a red bra. It went around her handcuffed arms. "Here, let's fix that," I said. I reached into my bag and pulled out a pair of scissors and started cutting her shirt off her arms. "I loved that shirt," she said. "Oh well, you'll love this even better."
Next, I reached behind her to unclasp her bra. "Noooo," she said. I undid it and it came off revealing her gigantic boobs no longer being left to my imagination. "C'mon, isn't this fun," I asked. "No," she said. "It's embarrassing." "Can't be any more embbarassing than your IQ," I replied. "**** you," she replied. "You know it's true." "It is not." "Then why was it so easy to trick you into letting me handcuff you. I used fake ones before." Alexis got mad. "You ****. Let me free!" "Oh I will." With that, I grabbed the sides of her panties and ripped them down. Now she was fully nude. Her shaven pussy and big ass on full display along with her big boobs. Alexis turned bright red. "I will get you for this," she said. "Oh really," I replied. I reached into my bag and pulled out my cell phone. I then took pictures of her including up closes of her privates including her ass. "You know what I'll do with these if you try to get me," I said. She shook her head. "One more thing," I said. I reached down and took her shoes and socks off leaving her with literally absolutely nothing left. Then. I started playing with her pussy. "No, please," she said. I rubbed it. It got very moist and soon she was saying keep playing. She was moaninf and moaning until she eventually orgasmed. I then just decided to stare and her and jerk off for about 30 more minutes until I decided enough was enough.
"Ok," I said. "I'll let you go. But one more thing. I grabbed all her clothes and set them on fire with a match. She watched in horror as they burned. "Ok, you're free to go," I said as I undid the cuffs. "Have a fun journey back and remember what I said." With that, she started running away her great ass shaking back and fourth. I was pretty happy with myself. She didn't tell anybody and luckily for her, neither did I. But I enjoyed now having all these great nude pictures of this all looks and no brains girl who took years longer to graduate high school.
Giant bird beak wrote: Good story. Is it true? (nm) by Giant bird beak