What you do to her by That guy

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

What you do to her by That guy

Post by PhilMarlowe »

That guy wrote: What you do to her by That guy

So when I was 16 I had a girlfriend with a very strict father he was the type of guy who'd break your
hand when you shook it. He was country man who always said "what you do to her ill do to you" well
I thought he was full of shit and an asshole that was my first mistake. We date for about 1 year and a
Half. We were old enough to go to prom now that we were 16. I didn't have my own truck at the time
so I had barrowed my friends who wasn't going (he was kinda a loser). When I went to pick her up
She was getting ready so I sat in the living room with her father he was a big man 6 foot beard and
was very muscler. He was sitting there cleaning his guns like a topical red neck would. I sat down
and he looked at me and
said " I know what happens after prom I'm not an idiot what you do to her ill do to you.)

I replied "yes sir"

but I had planes to get laid that night I mean it's prom. So we left and have fun when we get back
home at about 1 am we park in her drive way I look at her and she looks at me. Then we started
making out we found our way to the back set I slowly undo her zipper while I kiss her. I slid he dress
off and lay on top of her she's too less wearing her sexy G string I squeezed her breast hard while
she undid my fly. My 5 inch cock pops out and I pull of my cloths. She does down sucking my dick
fiercly. That's when I get her down and insert my cock in her he moaned loudly( it was both of ours
first time) I pumped faster and faster she moaned and arched her back I pulled out and cumed all
over her chest. That's when the door flys open and I'm pulled out of the truck and thrown in the
cement. I looked up ad saw her dad reader then a cherry

he yelled"WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU

DONING WITH MY DAUGHTER !"

I stammered " i-I-I-m ummm s-s-orry."

He replied in a calmer voice " your goin to be. Remember what I said"

He forced me on his knee and slapped my ass hard 10 times when he was done it was reder then a good sun burn
He then forced me on my knees and wiped out his impressive 8 or 9 inch cock and forcefully shoved
half if it in my mouth I started sucking it while I felt his balls after a good 4 minutes he made me lean
against the truck bent over. Mouthing could have prepared me for this he slams his dick in my ass
thrusting in and I moaned louder then then my girl friend he pounded me faster and faster and I
kinda enjoyed. I could feel his cock sliding up and down in me. After a good 20 minutes of being ass
f*cked I feel him fill my ass with a warm and sticky cum. He then quickly turned me around and shot
another load of cum in my mouth,face and chest area.

He said" now run home before I kick your ass" I took off naked covered in cum down te dirt round
nd back into town while walking back I saw a truck full of kids wearing a jackets from west feild
high.... Our rival town.

This was my frist story ever I you want a part 2 ask and please correct me and give advice I'm new to this. THANKS FOR READIGN!!! Hope you enjoyed
Ryan

Re: What you do to her by That guy

Post by Ryan »

Needs a part 2