Super Drunk at New Years party (xxx) by Bea

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Post by PhilMarlowe »

I went to a New Years party last night at a private rich guys house. I drank way too much. I was wearing a super short black clingy sequenced dress that I could barely keep pulled below my panties because it kept inching up all the time. I had a thong on so I'm sure everyone saw my cheeks and crotch at least a few good times. I didn't mind :P

I was sloppy drunk and dirty dancing with different horny guys grinding against them letting them put their hands all over me. I get really flirty and whorey when I drink. I liked the attention so I was letting guys grope my crotch, cup my ass and feel my tits as they pleased. Guys were puling my dress all the way up to my stomach and parading me around like this holding my hands so I could not cover myself. One guy threw me over his shoulder with my butt in the air spun me around a few times then yanked my thong to the side stretching my ass apart exposing my pussy and butthole to the world as guys took cell phone pictures.

It made me so horny I wound up in a large walk in closet in a back bedroom stripped completely naked and on my knees with a fat erect penis in my mouth with other guys lining up stroking themselves getting ready for their turn. I got ...ed in the mouth hard and gagged by one stiff cock after another. I was so drunk I barely can remember but I must have sucked 10 cocks that night while on my hands and knees getting ...ed from behind in the pussy and even in the ass sometimes. At one point I recall flashes of riding one guys cock, with another guy behind me with his dick up my asshole, and another fat cock in my mouth all while stroking off 2 other dicks with my hands. 5 dicks at once! I kissed and rubbed my face all over erections in total sexual ecstasy licking and sucking them sometimes even trying to get 2 dick in my mouth at once. What an embarrassing drunken whore I made of myself! Guys were throat gagging me and ejaculating right in my face and I let them do what ever they wanted. I was rendered a naked cum splattered mess with goo, tears and mascara streaming down my face neck and body from all the throat gagging.

I don't remember much after but I was told I passed out naked by the toilet after vomiting from all the alcohol and cum in me. Dozens saw me. I think someone urinated on me. I woke up naked, wet and crusty on a couch in the morning in some room with a sore pussy, ass and mouth and a horrible headache. The place was a mess and most people were already gone. I could not find my dress or underwear and no one would help me. I had to wander around the house humiliated and naked being stared and smirked at my the house staff who I could hear calling me a slut and a whore under their breath. The owner of the house who I didn't even know asked me to leave. I had to stand there sick and naked cupping my crotch with one hand and trying to cover my boobs with my other arm as he called me a slut and a pig. He gave me an old shirt to cover with and told me to get out but it was so short it would not even cover my pussy or ass. I complained and asked for something better but he lost his temper and threw me over his knee and spanked my bare naked ass with dozen blistering strokes right in front of the house staff! He held me down yelling at me holding me ass apart so everyone could see my gaped holes then threw me off his knee and threw me out the door. Luckily I have a hide-a-key inside the bumper of my car but I had to drive home totally bottomless, shamed after being used like a sex whore all night, sick, still drunk, and covered in semen and pee.

I am already getting cell phone videos sent to me of my antics that will no doubt be used to humiliate me forever now.
Wednesday, January 1st 2014 - 11:12:03 AM
dazed

Re: Super Drunk at New Years party (xxx) by Bea

Post by dazed »

I miss all the fun. Sounds like a splendid party.
PhilMarlowe

Re: Super Drunk at New Years party (xxx) by Bea

Post by PhilMarlowe »

I am just posting stories from the archive of the old site.

I hope Bea joins this site and sees your compliment, but the stories is almost 6 years old. Bea may not be around anymore.