I never should of cheated by NA

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

I never should of cheated by NA

Post by PhilMarlowe »

NA wrote: I never should of cheated by NA

I had a boy friend of 2 years. The first year was great best year of my life we had alot of fun(not just sexually). But the second year, well it started of fun but soon turn bad we started to fight, it got worse alot worse yelling at each other every day sleeping in different bed not talking to each other much, it made we start talking to other guys. I should of just ended it but I didn't he wanted to try n fix things I on the other had was out with other men.

One day I walked in the door he was sitting on the couch waiting for me. I walk in he looked at me n said where were u last night. Out I told him. He laugh " out ah, out with Matt." in denial I yelled no why the fuck u say that. He turned the computer around. I guess I forgot to delete the history last night b4 I went out. He got up n grab me by the arm throwing me over the couch. I screamed he just pushed my face into the couch then pulling my pants down, he then grab my panties n pulled them up my ass crack, it felt like I could tast the fabric. As he pulled them up he raise his hand n slap my ass hard saying "is there any thing else ud like to lie about." I didn't say a word he just keep slapping my ass and with his feet he had forced my pants n panties down my legs. He pushed me onto the floor n ripped then off then reached under the table n pulled out some rope. He tied my legs together then took off my top n bra. I was naked n being tied to getter as much as I tried to fight I couldn't. He was much stronger n had the uper had n then left me n walk to the fridge n grab out a carrot and a cucumber. He walked up n slap my ass with the carrot n ask If I'd like the carrot in my ass or the cucumber. I cried n told him I was sorry, he yelled no one cheats on me no one. N with that slid the carrot into my ass. I screamed it was the only thing I would do I never let him stick any thing in my ass. He could slap it all he wanted but never put any thing in it. It was so tight but he forced the carrot into my ass making me scream. He them rub my pussy with the cucumber sliding it in between my legs making me horney. He rub it all over my pussy pushing it into my pussy sliding it out n down to the carrot n back up i was getting wet. My pussy dripping . U like that ah u like things in ur ass n rubbing ur pussy he then slid the cucumber deep inside my Pusey. It made me thrust for getting about the carrot. He started slow fucking me with the cucumber getting fast and fast. He knew when I was going to cum I wanted to cum but he stopped. Push the carrot in deeper b4 pulling it out. He laught n said I'm done making u cum u want to cum for other ppl, that's just what u will do. He got a jacket for me but didn't stick it on me just over his shoulder then me.
He made his was to the door I bagged him not to take me out of the house. With no luck. He walk right into public with me naked tied up on his shoulder open the car door n threw me into the back set. We took off not knowing where we were going.
We got there he got me n we headed for a door open the door. It was gym then back door to the gym. He took me into the change room n placed me on my knees. He un tied my hands only to re tie them to legs of the bench. He grabbed a pice of paper from his pocket n place it on my back n left. I was naked in the guy change room to the gym. It wasn't long b4 a guy walk In look at me and laugh, I cried help please un tie me. He walked over n red the note first then slap my ass. So u cheated on ur man he said. Ur signal the note tells me to tell u. I cried as this stranger slap my ass. He then slapped it aging b4 pulling my hair back asking if Iike it rough. He dropped his shorts to the ground grabbed my hips n held me in the air a bit. He then dropped his boxers. His hard dick flopped out hitting my ass he then slid into my puss slowy fucking me pulling my hair back. Quickly he was in full force fucking me as hard as he could making me scrame. By this time more guys had walked in. He yelled there more holes any one want a BJ. With that one guy walked up n forced his dick into my mouth making me suck his dick. I was cuming being fuck n sucking another strangers dick while others watched. He didn't stop fuckjnh me just keep going harder and harder pulling my hair back n forcing me to take the other guys dick deeper into my throat. Finally she stop fucking me pulling out cuming all over my back b4 dropping me letting me go n the second guy grabbing the back of my head forcing me to suck his dick till he cam in my mouth. Splitting it out he slap my face n walked to the shower. To other started to fuck me the same way. I was free to who ever wanted to fuck me crying cuming over and over about 6 guys fucking me some pulling out some saying in n finishing. I was left there till one of the works cam in. He red the note on the ground be side me laugh n un tied me. I ran out the door n right home. It wasn't far but I still got seen by lots off ppl I got home he was gone his stuff looked in r room with a new look on it. All my stuff was in there he left me a g-string n a bra on the table with a note saying hope u had fun. I cried n cried showering. I was just fucked by 6 guys and a carrot and a cucumber.
Friday, January 3rd 2014 - 06:14:33 PM