Humilatron Archive

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
Humilatron

Humilatron Archive

Post by Humilatron »

I don't have everything, but I do have a lot of my stories as I ported them over to CHYOA before the site went down. So this thread will simply be everything that I have.
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805
Humilatron

Election Day

Post by Humilatron »

Election Day

Hannah sat lazily on the couch in her family room watching tv. She should be going to vote during this time, but she was too lazy and couldn't care less who won. She was simply looking to get by and not have to do anything all day.

Her mother suddenly burst open the door. "Hannah, you haven't gone to vote yet. Come on, get off your butt and I'll take you to the voting location," she said.

"No, mom. I don't want to go. It's a pointless vote anyways," Hannah rolled her eyes.

"No daughter of mine is going to sit on her butt all day on election day!" Her mother scolded.

Her mother turned off the television and stood in front of Hannah. "We can do this the easy way or the hard way, but either way you are going to go vote."

"Come on, mom. I don't need to vote on a stupid politician. They all lie anyways. What's the point? It's not like my vote will count for anything," Hannah scoffed. "Go ... off already."

Her mother took a deep breath before yanking Hannah off the couch. "You will watch that mouth of yours and you will go vote. In fact, if you need some motivation. You can go vote naked."

Hannah's mom began to pull Hannah's shirt off her body, quickly ripping her bra from her chest. Hannah screamed as she continued to have her clothes ripped off her body. There she stood butt naked in the family room. Her small breasts were squeezed against her chest while she cupped her bare pussy with the other hand.

Hannh's mom yanked Hannah by her hair and dragged her out the door. Hannah felt her mom shove her into the back of the car, turning on the child lock and began to drive off towards the high school where the voting was taking place.

Hannah blushed a deep red as her nakedness was all too clear. "Mom, please. Turn around. I'll vote, I promise. Just let me put on some clothes! Our neigbors will be there! And all of those students!"

"You should have thought about that sooner instead of wait for the last secomd. You're going to go vote as you are. I have your ID with me so we're all set."

Hannah squirmed in her seat as her mother continued to drive. It took 10 minutes before her mom pulled into the school parking lot. Still naked, her mother yanked the door open and Hannah saw a huge line piling out the door. "There's so many people, please mom. I'll go vote, I promise. Don't make me go naked!"

But Hannah's mom had no sympathy as she dragged her daughter out of the car and to the end of the line. She was directly behind her next door neighbor who turned to see Hannah.

"Oh, hey Hannah. Come to go vote?" Chris asked looking her up and down. "What happened to your clothes?"

Hannah blushed a deep red as her crush noticed her. "Hannah wasn't going to go vote, so I needed to persuade her," Hannah's mom explained. "I see you were a responsible young man."

"Of course, Mrs. Roberts," Chris said with a tint of red on his cheeks.

Chris's mom turned and spoke. "Well it sounds like someone needs a bit of a spanking if she wasn't going to go vote. Such irresponsibility cannot go unlooked, Mary."

"Hmm, that's not actually a bad thought," Mary (Hannah's mother) said.

"You can do it right on the school stage when you go up there in fact. Everyone will be able to see her that way and it will teach a valuable lesson to everyone."

Hannah squirmed not wanting to be spanked in front of everyone she knew and moreZ

"I think that's exactly what Hannah needs," Mary said.

Hannah's nudity became even more prominent as the line moved forward as the group headed into the school auditorium doors where the voting was being held. The place was crowded with everyone from Hannah's neighborhood and even classmates that were home from school like Hannah was. Mary dragged Hannah up onto the stage as everyone stopped what they were doing to watch.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I would first like to thank you all for coming out to vote," Mary spoke into the mic. "The reason why I am up here with my naked daughter is because she decided she wasn't going to vote today. So I decided to give her a little lesson she will never forget. Her name is Hannah Roberts. She lives on Sunset Avenue. Many of you may even know her. Well you are about to know her even more."

Hannah felt her arms get yanked behind her back as she squirmed and squealed in humiliation as everyone stared at her bare pussy and small breasts. "Hannah here is a 10 A but likes to have a little padding that brings her to a 32 A cup. Not much to stuff apparently. But she also cannot seem to grow any hair on her body which makes it real nice for me when I want to make a point."

Her classmates snickered taking pictures. Everyone had their phones out recording and capturinh Hannah's naked body.

"And if that's not all, I am about to give her a great big spanking in front of all of you. And once she's done you can resume voting like responsible citizens."

Hannah squirmed in embarrassment as she was turned around and bent over by the waist with her legs spread apart giving everyone there an eyeful as her butt pointed at everyone.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK.

Hannah's butt cheeks jiggled to the smacks of Mary's hand.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

A pink glow began to form as everyone laughed and jeered.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Hannah's cheeks continued to bounce around in response to the spanks.

After the spanking was over, Hannah's cheeks glowed red. Everyone let Hannah go up to the booths and cast her vote. As she turned to leave, her mother gave another smack to Hannah's butt. Hannah felr something stick to the middle of her cheek and turned to see what it was. But before she could do so her mother simply smiled and said "I wouldn't want you to forget your sticker."

A giant I VOTED sticker was now stuck to the middle of Hannah's right bare cheek as she was guided out the door pictures stil being captured by everyone there.

THE END.

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
Humilatron

Twas the Night Before Christmas

Post by Humilatron »

Twas the Night Before Christmas

Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse. You know the tale of the father who went down and caught Santa Claus putting the presents in the chimney with the children all snug in their bed hoping Saint Nick soon would be there yada yada. But did you know the story of the girl across the street from them?

You see, across the street from the Wu family (the family in the story), there was house that was fairly large as in that house was a very wealthy family. They were two parents with an only child, a daughter so spoiled and so rotten she made the Grinch look like a kid of Christmas Day.

Samantha Rogers was her name as she was the most popular girl in her high school and also the most infamous. She was the naughtiest and most spoiled of them all. She would always picky on Cindy Wu who had the unfortunate name and was always teased and called Cindy WooHoo by the notorious bully. She would often strip Cindy of her clothes leaving her naked in the hallways and embarrassed in front of all of the school. Samantha never cared about the humiliation and pain she caused Cindy. All she cared about was power.

Well this year, Cindy had a very specific wish for Santa Claus this year as he informed her father of these happenings Samantha would cause. She told him about the strippings and the humiliating deeds she had to do, so when Mr. Wu met Santa that night before Christmas, he told him about Cindy's wish in person, and Santa was much too jolly to oblige.

"Oh don't you worry. She's my next stop," he chuckled. "I will make Cindy's Christmas miracle come true."

So when Santa flew away into the night, he made a detour to Samantha's house. Samantha didn't believe in Santa Claus because he never came for her. She was always so naughty that Santa didn't even bother to give her coal for being as bad as she was. So this trip on the night before Christmas was definitely a special one as this would be the first time in a very long time Santa actually appeared at Samantha's house, but this time he was not bearing gifts as he left his sack in his sleigh.

You see, this Christmas Samantha was being left home alone as her parents were off on a vacation for just the two of them. Rather convenient but more like a Christmas miracle. Santa went through the whole house clearing every little piece of furniture and clothing that could possibly be used to cover Samantha's body. Then he went to her room at last and stripped her of her pajamas and all of the clothes in her wardrobe. When Santa was done, Samantha was left completely naked with nothing to use to hide. He also made it so that any artificial body enhancements would restore itself back to its original appearance which meant that Samantha's most recent boob job was completely gone leaving her to his amusement flatter than a piece of cardboard.

Her nose was also enlargened quite a bunch as she had had a nose job as well. Her face looked much different from what she strutted around with, and her butt shrank a significant portion as her butt job completely vanished as well. Then if that wasn't embarrassing enough being stripped of all of her things, Santa took Samantha onto his sleigh in the naked glory she was and he dropped her off in the middle of town with absolutely nothing to cover with. He then used a pair of handcuffs that she had actually asked for this Christmas and he used them against her cuffing her hands behind her back and dropping the key down the sewer.

By the time Samantha finally awoke she was left with quite the surprise and a front page headline on the local papers would also read SAMANTHA ROGERS SHOWS HER TRUE COLORS as a fully naked and exposed Samantha was featured and displayed all over. Now just picture this naked girl running down the streets of town on Christmas morning when the streets are the most busy with her hands cuffed behind her back with the gift she was given all the way to her house which was an hour away on foot.

Because that was the image everyone saw that Christmas morning

Christmas Morning

So last we left off, Samantha Rogers was running through town butt naked with her hands cuffed behind her back, and I bet you were thinking this story was over, but why end the story before the real humilation begins? You see, Cindy Wu woke up Christmas morning bright and early. Presents were tucked underneath the tree with care as the stockings were filled to the brim, but as Cindy brought in the newspapers, she couldn't believe her eyes. It was Samantha on the front page. Her bully was butt naked running through the streets and caught completely uncovered on the front page of the local newspaper.

Cindy decided to pay a visit to Samantha across the street to see if this news was true for herself. She walked across the street wearing her long winter coat her mother had bought for her. All she had to do was exit her front door to see that it was true. Samantha wasn't even able to get into her own house as with her hands pinned behind her back and the doors and windows to her house were all bolted shut.

As Cindy approached she couldn't help but giggle. There her bully was sitting there on her front steps with her flat nipples sticking out and she couldn't help but notice her bare pussy as well. Cindy pulled out her phone and snapped a quick picture of Samantha. Samantha bolted upright seeing Cindy taking a picture of her.

"Look at you sitting there all naked and exposed," Cindy giggled.

Samantha blushed unable to do anything. "You will pay for that!" Samantha yeller. "I swear I will punch the living daylights out of you and make you run around as naked as I am when I'm free."

"Please, you're all talk and no action, but more importantly even if you did strip me, it would only make you look more pathetic, Ms. Cardboard Tits. My breasts may be on the smaller side, but at least I have some," Cindy then grabbed Samantha around the waist and lifted her up above her shoulders. As she did Samantha's butt pointed outwards.

"What are you doing?" Samantha demanded.

"What I've been wanting to do for at least 10 years," Cindy giggled as she positioned Samantha across the stair railing so that her butt cheeks were high in the air with her head dipping down and her legs sprawled wide open as she feared falling from the railing as her hands were still pinned behind her back.

Cindy then placed Samantha's right leg on the opposite side of the railing causing her legs to spread even wider causing her pussy and butthole to be on full display. Then Cindy with a satisfied smile on her face took some more photos before commencing.

WACK WACK WACK WACK WACK. Cindy wailed her hand down on Samantha's butt cheeks.

SMACK WHAP WACK SMACK WACK SMACK WACK. Cindy's hand flew alternating rapidly between both cheeks.

"You made my life a living hell," Cindy cried with anger. "You humiliated me in front of everyone! How does it feel now to be exposed to everyone in town? How does it feel to have everyone staring at you as you run naked through the streets? Because I can tell you that is only a fraction of the things you made me feel. Well Merry Christmas, Samantha. You're on the naughty list. And I'm here to give you your coal!"

SMACK WHAP SMACK WACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK.

Samantha gritted her teeth not wanting to give in as Cindy continued to smack. "You need to be taught a lesson," Cindy continued. "A lesson so bad you will NEVER forget it. So here I am, giving you this spanking. But we are just getting started. This whole thing is being recorded as people are staring from the streets, watching you get your desserts. You better squirm as hard as you can. You better resist as hard as you can. Because if you don't. You'll have nothing left by the time I'm done with you. No dignity. No modesty. Not even a smidge of grace."

SMACK SMACK WACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK. Samantha's cheeks glowed bright red as Samantha began to sob and plead. "I'm so sorry! I've been so naughty! I'm sorry for how I've treated you! I'm sorry for being the way I've been, but please, please stop. Please, I beg you to have mercy."

Cindy stopped spanking Samantha's butt as she heard her pleas. She smiled to herself. She had her bully wrapped around her finger now. "Sorry. Isn't. Good. Enough," Cindy spat in Samantha's face. "You remember just last week ago? You dragged me out of the locker rooms after I finished showering. You made me streak naked down the halls just so I could get back inside. You laughed at me as I did so. I begged you to have mercy on me, and tell me. Did you?"

Samantha shook her head.

"Then I think you know my response to your plea for mercy," Cindy replied. "Now it's time for your humiliation day."

Cindy didn't spank Samantha's butt anymore. In fact she stopped doing so for awhile. Instead she quickly set up a tripod directly behind Samantha. She placed her HD camera on the stand and made sure it had the perfect frame of right between Samantha's legs. And then, Cindy pressed record.

Samantha couldn't see any of this and was fairly confused as to what Cindy was doing. Then she felt and odd sensation on her bare pussy. It was cold yet felt good and relaxing. It took a few wipes to realize Cindy was using baby wipes on her bottom. As Cindy wiped Samantha's lips with the wipes, Samantha felt a tingle.

Then Cindy threw the wipe away and then rested her hand below Samantha's pussy and slowly ever so gently Cindy brushed her fingertips on Samantha's lips.

"What are you doing?" Samantha demanded as Cindy continued to brush ever so lightly.

The baby wipes made Samantha's pussy very sensitive as the soft material stimulated Samantha leaving her vulnerable to Cindy's cruel game.

Cindy took her other hand and ever so lightly rubbed her fingertips in a circular motion on Samantha's right nipple. It didn't take long before Samantha's nipples were rock solid while the other hand was busy with her pussy lips making the gentlest motions possible.

It became abundantly clear what Cindy was doing and Samantha began to beg and plead. "No. Anything but that, please. I'll do anything. Please. Please. Please stop. No please. Oh god. Please stop. Please it feels so.... good. Uhhhh. Please d-don't stop. mmmmmmm."

Samantha thrusted her hips as much as she could being bent over the railing. Her flat butt managed to give a little jiggle as her hips moved up and down now fighting an epic battle to resist the sensations of Cindy's little fingers. Cindy released her hands leaving Samantha at the very peak of the climax. "No! Please! Don't stop now!" she begged as she squirmed to look behind unable to finish the job. "Please finish me. Please."

Cindy giggled at Samantha's begging. "You poor poor little girl. So naughty to be asking others to finish you off especially on camera. I will get someone to finish the job. Don't worry about that. But hopefully he won't say no to your flat little chest and your small flat butt."

"He?!!!" Samantha squealed. "Who's he?!"

"Oh didn't I tell you? I invited Jason over to come watch you squirm," Cindy smiled wickedly knowing full well that Jason was Samantha's crush.

"No. Please. Not Jason. He cannot see me like this!" Samantha cried.

"Oh, I already have," Jason spoke from behind. "It seems you've been lying to people about how real your body is, Sammy. Only naughty little girls lie about their bodies. But don't worry. I will be kind enough to grant you satisfaction. And then and only then I will cut those handcuffs off to allow you to push yourself off from your position. But assure you, no one will help you get down."

"Ja-jason?" Samantha asked, crying. "No. No it can't be you. It can't be. Please, Cindy this is a joke, right? Please. I beg you, not in front of Jason."

Samantha heard footsteps and then as she looked in front it was definitely Jason who came and crouched down to her eye level. She squirmed just seeing him standing there. "It's definitely me," Jason snickered. "But Sammy, are you sure that's you? I don't recognize your face. It seems you had so much botox that you're almost unrecognizable. Almost. I do recognize that birthmark on your right butt cheek. So it has to be you."

Samantha felt so much shame as Jason, her crush, made fun of her face and body and how it was so different from what he expected. And in the meantime, Cindy cruelly continued to rub Samantha's pussy ever so gently on the lips. Jason walked back around as he switched places with Cindy.

Cindy's eyes lightened up as she stared at her bully's face who couldn't help but beg her crush to finish her off. And he did. He stepped aside and Cindy quickly came around to watch Samantha's juices squirt out from her pussy. It was actually embarrassing. Because of all of the changes to Samantha's body, there was not that much cum that squirted out in fact, if you blinked you would surely miss it.

Cindy burst out laughing at this revelation and Jason did the same as they both roared with laughter at the pathetic amount of cum that had squirted out. "All that, and that's it??" Cindy laughed as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Wow," Jason chuckled. "Not even satisfaction. You don't have the parts, but you don't even have the product either."

Samantha cried in humiliation as her body started to fully relax leaving her completely embarrassed by the lack of production. And just as he promised Jason cut Samantha's hand cuffs with a box cutter sawing the chain off. And as soon as he did, Cindy and Jason walked around to watch as poor Samantha struggled and squirmed. To their delight, Samantha was so weak from the climax that she couldn't even push herself off the railing. She laid there with her legs wide open and couldn't even push herself off despite not being handcuffed anymore.

And to add to Samantha's cruel punishment, Cindy finally got her Christmas wish to see her bully get humiliated and to have Jason kiss her on the lips as they kissed right in front of Samantha's face. And finally after a complete makeout session, Samantha was able to push herself off. She immediately ran for her door as she tried to open it, but of course it was till locked.

Cindy giggled and Jason laughed. "Looks like your present is being locked out of your house butt naked. Or maybe it's the coal," Cindy sneered.

Samantha crouched down trying to over herself as she didn't know what to do. And then a Christmas miracle happened. Santa approached from behind as he chuckled. "Samantha Rogers," he called out.

Samantha stood up and faced the man in the red suit as the others watched. "Ho ho ho, you've been a very naughty girl this Christmas. Tormenting poor Cindy. That I chose to fulfill Cindy's Christmas wish. So here's the deal. You are to spend the rest of the naked. No covering yourself at all. And if you go the entire day, spending it as you normally would, and believe me, I will know. Then and only then will your house unlock for you and your possessions will all be restored. Well, all except your er body modifications."

And with those words Santa disappeared. Samantha's cuffs disappeared but now she was left with quite the dilemma as she had planned to go to a Christmas party with her friends as the whole school was invited. Cindy smiled as she was also invited to the party knowing full well that Samantha would have to attend.

"I'll see you there," Cindy giggled as she walked away.

Christmas Party

Samantha approached the house which had cars lined all down the street scared of the moment she would step inside. What would people say? What would people think? She wish she could crawl in a hole and die, but she had no choice but to go inside in front of all her classmates if she wanted the chance of having her clothes back and entering her own house. She thought about turning around. She thought about going to the mall and buying clothes, but she was too embarrassed to even attempt going to a crowded mall especially since it was the holidays and the stores would be packed with people taking advantage of the winter sales.

As Samantha started to turn around, Cindy spotted her. "Samantha! There you are! Come inside and greet everyone. You are the guest of honor, after all. Don't you dare try and run away now."

Samantha turned to Cindy who was standing next to Jason her arm wrapped around his waist and his around hers. Samantha wanted to cry. She wanted to run. But for some reason she couldn't. Instead she started to walk towards the house as naked as she was. She couldn't even cover herself as her arms glued to her sides.

Cindy giggled as Samantha approached. "Sorry, I'm still getting used to this new look."

Samantha blushed a deep red. "You certainly are something, Sammy," Jason laughed.

That hurt the most. Her own crush laughing at her as she stood there naked and exposed to everyone looking. Cindy then held open the door and Samantha walked inside. As if she was a royal princess, Cindy called out. "Samantha Rogers of Nudeville has arrived!"

Everyone turned to the door to see Samantha standing there naked with her flat as cardboard tits and completely bare pussy and her small flat butt for the people behind her. One person burst out laughing and then as if the gates had been opened, everyone in the house started laughing at Samantha. "Oh my god where are her tits??"

"Does she stuff her bras?"

"Someone hasn't hit puberty or at least I hope not!"

"Oh my god this is hilarious."

"You're getting this on film right? Oh man this is going all over the internet."

Samantha cried as she wanted to cover herself so badly but she couldn't. People didn't know that Samantha did have breasts, at least fake ones anyways. Her bras weren't stuffed, it was all surgery. But it didn't matter because the truth was pretty clear. Samantha actually had gone through puberty. She recieved her periods and she went through the whole process. But she was also diagnosed with a pretty come prepubescent disorder which basically meant puberty didn't work for her. She finished puberty at such a young age that she might as well never had gone through iit. So Samantha asked her mother to go through breast surgery, but now none of that mattered as she stood there in her true nature.

"Wait!" Cindy called as she groped Samantha's breasts. "I think there is a hump. She's not completely flat."

"Looks flat to me," a girl, named Katie sneered. "Must be a microscopic hump. I've heard of a micropenis, didn't realize microtits were a thing until now."

Samantha was then shoved to the ground by Katie. And then her legs were lifted high and wide in the air by a couple other girls exposing everything to everyone. "Wow she's completely bare and no stubble. And that is definitely not waxed," Katie giggled and jeered. "Look how tight her pussy is too. And I do wonder."

She pulled out her phone and turned on the flashlight and then spread Samantha's pussy lips wide open. As she searched inside she found exactly what she wanted. "Ooo. Someone's a virgin!" She yelled.

"18 years old and a virgin? Well I suppose she's also flat so makes sense," a guy called out.

"Here I thought she was the slut of the school," snickered another guy. "But apparently she hasn't slept at all."

Samantha couldn't help but cry as Katie continued to pry looking at everything she possibly could. Then to Samantha's utter embarrassment Katie shoved her thumb up Samantha's butt hole. It instinctively puckered and closed around Katie's thumb. "Wow really tight ass," Katie reported. "Never did anal either. Tell us Sammy. And don't lie. Have you ever done oral either."

Samantha cried in humiliation as she wanted to lie. But she was compelled to tell the truth as she shook her head. "No. I haven't even kissed anyone," Samantha announced and then cringed not knowing why she added that last part.

Everyone laughed at this revelation. Katie smiled and giggled before kissing Samantha in front of everyone watching. "Great, your first kiss is with a girl you don't even like," she giggled.

Samantha squirmed with embarrassment as Katie was now on top of her with her legs still wide open. Katie was being given a very exclusive showing as even the girls holding her legs didn't get nearly as great a view as she did. Katie then inserted two fingers into Samantha's pussy and to make her even more humiliated, the fingers came out soaking wet. Then Katie put her fingers to Samantha's mouth. "Suck."

Samantha opened her mouth reluctantly as Katie shoved her fingers into Samantha's mouth forcing her to lick and suck her own pussy juice in front of the whole school. And of course, everyone was recording everything. Then Katie began to rub Samantha's pussy ever so gently and sucking her nipples. She continued to suck and even continued to kiss Samantha as she rubbed harder and harder. She even stuck her fingers back inside Samantha going in and out as she sucked on Samantha's nipples and kissed her face.

To Samantha's surprise she was actually really enjoying it as Katie kissed her neck and found her sweet spot. Forgetting about everyone watching, Samantha moaned and then she began to kiss Katie back. She moaned and moaned as Katie continued. And then just before the climax, Katie let go of Samantha. And she stepped back to watch the fireworks as Samantha screamed clearly having an orgasm. But as everyone watched Samantha's embarrassment reached its peak as nothing was released. Katie put her hand to her mouth as she gasped and then giggled.

After a full orgasm, there was nothing. No release. No cum. Not even a squirt. This time even if you blinked you wouldn't have missed anything because nothing happened. "I guess someone's tank is empty," Cindy laughed.

"That's it?"

"Aw man, that was so anticlimactic."

"Are you kidding that was hilarious! No wonder she's a virgun, she can't even cum!"

Samantha cried in humiliation as her legs were still being held wide open. Finally after laying there for about an hour as everyone took pictures and even tried to make Samantha was let go and she could finally stand. Samantha blushed a deep red and cried in embarrassment. She then approached Cindy and held her head in shame. "I'm so sorry. I'm sorry I treated you the way I did for so long. I'm sorry I humuliated you and made fun of you. To tell you the truth, I felt jealous and insecure around you. You have this body that's all natural, and I need to have surgery just to come close to having what you have. I really am sorry."

"This doesn't change anything, Samantha. But I appreciate your apology."

She then approached Katie and blushed a deep red as Katie smiled at her. "Katie... I don't know how to explain things. I'm not gay. I definitely like guys. But after tonight... I don't think I'm straight either," she tried to explain. "I don't think I'm necessarily bi either. I just don't know. You're the first girl to make me feel the way I did. Happ, excited, and caught up in the moment."

Katie smiled. "I didn't expect anything from that. I know you're embarrassed by all of this. But let me tell you Sammy. You don't need surgery to be beautiful. You already are. You just don't see it that way."

Samantha frowned. "But everyone laughs at me. You saw how they acted today. Imagine what life would have been like if I hadn't had surgery for the past 3 years," Samantha cried.

Katie used her hand to brush a strand of hair behind Samantha's ear and then to Samantha's surprise, she kissed her. Samantha couldn't help but smile as she kissed Katie back. "They only laugh because they don't understand. They don't understand what it's like to not be able to have something that seems normal. I've had surgery too. Not breast surgery, but other types. It makes you feel better about yourself. It makes you more confident when you have control over how you look, but you, Samantha. Don't need surgery to look beautiful. To be honest, nobody does. They just do it because it makes them feel better."

Samantha frowned but nodded. "I guess that makes sense. I just don't know where I go from here. Everyone's seen me naked. Everyone's made fun of me and seen the truth. How do I face them?"

Katie smiled again before caressing Samantha's cheek. "Just hold your head up high and don't let it bother you. Eventually people will forget and move on. I promise you."

Samantha blushed a deep red. "Do you... do you think we could go upstairs. I... I'm feeling a bit... well..."

Katie grinned and laughed. "I guess I do have that effect on people. Come on."

Katie took Samantha's hand and they sneaked up the stairs. Samantha giggled to herself feeling happy in an odd way for at least she was getting something out of this humiliation.

The Aftermath
Samantha laid in the bed with her legs spread wide open as she gasped. Katie really turned her on as she sucked and licked her pussy lips. Sucking the juices from her lips. Samantha couldn't help but moan as Katie went down on her. Katie looked up and grinned. "Enjoying yourself?" She teased.

Samantha blushed as she bit the bottom of her lip and nodded. "Please don't stop. Please. You can't just stop now."

"Oh man, the way you beg. Oh fine, I shall continue," Katie smiled as she continued to suck Samantha's pussy.

Samantha had to bite her lip to avoid screaming as Katie found Samantha's sweetspot. Little did Samantha know that Cindy had spotted her sneaking up the stairs and followed close behind. Everyone was watching through the crack of the door and giggling quietly as Samantha moaned. Katie had stripped off her own clothes showcasing her round B cup breasts and her slim curves as her round bubble butt made all the guys grow hard as they watched. Katie's pussy was not bare like Samantha's but was trimmed in a rather sexy way.

Samantha didn't even care about everyone as she smiled with satisfaction as Katie began to make her way up to her other lips. Samantha smiled as Katie kissed her and she kissed Katie. Then to the audience's delight they switched positions so that Samantha was now on top and Katie was on the bottom. Samantha kissed her way down to Katie's pussy lips as she spread Katie's legs wide open making all of the guys gasp as they had a great view of it all.

Katie sat bolt upright knocking Samantha off of her body as she heard the gasps behind the door. Samantha paled as she got up from the bed and Katie opened the door to reveal everyone crammed in the hallway trying to get a look. She put her hands on her hips as she rolled her eyes. "Really?" Katie said. "Don't you all have something better to do then to spy on us?!"

Samantha approached from behind blushing and bit her lip. She couldn't believe what she was saying. "If you all really want to watch you can come inside. But no cameras. I see a camera and we stop."

The guys all nodded while some of the girls also filed inside. Katie turned to Samantha but smiled ar her sudden boldness. "How surprising of you," Katie smirked. "I didn't think you had it in you."

Samantha blushed but grinned. "Why not? They've already seen everything."

Katie kissed Samantha as they made their way back to the bed resuming their positions as Samantha sucked Katie's soaking wet pussy. It is unclear to this day whether or not anyone did film the two girls, but it didn't matter anymore as they both lived happily ever after.

The end.

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
Humilatron

The Rivalry of a Lifetime

Post by Humilatron »

The Rivalry of a Lifetime
Sharon Michaels and Janette Duncan were considered the two hottest moms in the town of Falkstar. They also had the biggest rivalry. They were constantly making wagers usually just a monetary wager, but everyone knew if you needed a moment of entertainment, you wanted to be with Janette and Sharon. Both of them had sons who were on the football and soccer team and daughters who were on the softball and lacrosse team.

Sharon was a young mom at 38 years old and aged really well. She has dark skin and long black dreads. She had sizable breasts and a very very hairy pussy that she kept trimmed. She also had a massive butt and wasn't afraid to flaunt it out for the boys in the back row.

Janette was the opposite. She was only 35 years old but also aged well. She had long straight red hair, pale face, and a slim body. Her ginger genes left freckles dotting her cheeks, smaller breasts and a smaller but, but still turned on those who looked.

Today was the big game of the year. The Super Bowl of High School, the championship game. Sharon's son Derek and Janette's son Thomas were both star quarterbacks for the opposite teams. "Green 52 Blue 31, Hike!" Thomas called out as the team had lined up after receiving the ball and bringing it up to the 30 yard line.

Sharon and Janette bitterly sat next to each other as they watched the game unfold. "Alright, Sharon. We're constantly making bets and wagers. This is the big game and both our sons are playing against each other. So, let's make this interesting. The loser's team has to strip buck naked and be spanked bare ass in the front entrance and then after the spanking they have to WALK home with their hands at their sides taking the main road," Janette said with a smirk on her face.

"If you wanted to show off your skinny white ass, all you had to was say so," Sharon retorted. "Alright, deal. If the Jaguars win I'll strip for you, but if the Tigers win you'll strip for me. Get ready for an ass whoopin."

"Please, my son is so much better than your son. You don't have a chance," Janette smirked.

A few hours later, and many trash talks later, the game was tied. It was the final quarter. 5 minutes on the clock. The Jaguars were received the ball and were getting ready to kick a 30 yard field goal to win the game. The kicker lined up as the ball was tossed, but as he ran to kick the ball, a player from the opposite team ran in front and managed to knock the ball down at the tip and bring it down and took off running from the 30 to the 40, the 50, the 40, the 30, the 20, the 10.... until he was finally tackled, but it was too late. The Tigers were in the best position and now had the ball.

Derek came onto the field and within 5 minutes, the Tigers scored a touchdown and the extra point . With only 5 minutes left, the Jaguars received and took the field at the 25 yard line. Thomas was set up to do a Hail Mary as that was the only way they would be able to win or at least tie and go into overtime. He hiked the ball and stepped back looking for an opening but just as he moved to throw the ball, a linebacker pushed through and sacked him.

As he did, Thomas's right hand fell back and dropped the ball. The linebacker and Thomas both jumped for the ball, but the linebacker grabbed it first before he was tackled to the ground. With two minutes left to play, and the Jaguars losing possession of the ball, the Tigers won the game by 14 points and Janette paled in response.

She gulped as she looked at Sharon who had a big smile on her face. "Get strippin'," Sharon said with a smile. "It was your idea anyways so you can't complain."

Janette frowned but nodded as she pulled off her Jaguar shirt and pants. She shivered from the coldness of the night as she stood wearing a set of Victoria's Secret's revealing lingerie which she had meant for only her husband to see.

Sharon laughed as she took Janette's hand and brought her to the front gate in only her lingerie. Despite the night hours, the front gate was well lit putting Janette under a sort of spotlight as Sharon bent her over and pulled the her bra off leaving her in only her revealing panties as everyone began to gather around.

It was then Janette began to plead and beg. "Please, I'm sorry. Please don't take my panties down. Please don't spank me in front of all of these people!"

"What's wrong? This was your idea. You made the bet, now you need to pay up," Sharon smirked as she grabbed the waistband of Janette's panties and yanked them down to the ground. Janette blushed as her bare cheeks were already a little red. "Oh what's this? It looks like someone has already spanked you."

Everyone laughed at that as Janette blushed a deep red from embarrassment.

"I guess that either means mommy still spanks her naughty little girl or... heh someone likes it during bedtime. Which one is ir?" Sharon teased and mocked. "I guess we'll find out."

SMACK SMACK SMACK

Sharon began to smack Janette's ass hard and fast as grandparents, parents, teenagers, and more all gathered around watching Janette's demise. The kids were sent inside the school so that they wouldn't see any of this as Janette's bottom continued to get redder and redder. Janette bit the bottom of her lip trying not to give anything to Sharon.

Sharon stopped spanking Janette for a moment as she stood bent over with her legs apart. Janette looked back in confusion. Sharon took the opportunity to begin to spread and pull Janette's cheeks wide open. "No!" she cried. "Don't!"

But Sharon ignored her as she pulled Janette's cheeks wide open putting her asshole on display as she continued to spank her. "Why don't you just tell everyone the truth? Tell everyone why your bottom was so red before I even laid a finger on you. It doesn't matter what you say, either one is embarrassing, so make sure you're honest," Sharon instructed as she held a microphone up which was hooked to the speakers the announcers use.

Janette blushed as she looked down in shame. Yes, either one WAS embarrassing. To either be 25 and still spanked by her parents or her husband doing it to her during bedtime because it turned her on. Janette gulped. "I...I was spanked...I was spanked by my mom. It...it's not some kink fetish."

Sharon laughed at that along with everyone else. "There you have it everyone, Janette still gets spanked by her mommy. Why were you spanked? How were you spanked?"

Janette bit her lip wanting to run away. Wanting to lie. Wanting to fall into the ground. But something compelled her to be truthful. "I was spanked over my mom's lap bare ass naked because I...she found out I borrowed money from her."

"Wow you stole money from your mommy too. How ungrateful. Well, it's time for your journey home. So get going," Sharon said. "I'll be following close behind so make sure you keep your word."

Sharon spanked her one more time as they filed out and Janette began her walk home.

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
Humilatron

Locked out in Vegas

Post by Humilatron »

Locked out in Vegas
Note: This story was part of a competition and wasn't taken as seriously as some of my other stories

This is fiction. This is not based on reality. I do not gamble, I don't even know if this is a thing but it's something fun for the competition.

It was Angela's 18th birthday in July and she was excited to head to Las Vegas for the first time and experience the legendary casinos. She was so excited as her parents gave her $10,000 to use at the casinos and even paid for her flight there. Angela had no idea what any of the casinos were like, but she did know they were known for being high stakes. What she didn't know about, though, were some of the back alley casinos which promoted themselves as low stakes, but had a bit of an unusual twist. In these back alley casinos you could play as long as you had something to bid. That included the clothes on your back, but as soon as you ran out or if you broke any of their rules, you would be kicked out and there would be absolutely no refunds.

Angela decided to go to one of these back alley casinos instead of the main casinos as she really didn't have a whole lot for high stakes games and this was a better way of getting the most out of her money, so she entered the casino in a red tube top, a strapless bra, red panties, and black shorts. It was a hot day so she didn't feel the need to wear much.

As she entered she saw a huge array of different games. Some of which she didn't even know what they were. She decided to go with a simple game of Blackjack first. She sat down at one of the tables and bidded in $100. She felt confident and was sure she would be able to win a simple blackjack game.

She was dealt an Ace and a 2. Usually if it was lower than 15 she would go for it and since it could be a 13 or 3, she said. "Hit me."

She knew the dealer didn't have a 21 as the round didn't immediately end, and she also knew that the dealer had a king which meant she had to at least get a nineteen or twenty to have a chance at beating him. She was dealt a 10. Now she was at 13. "Hit me."

She was dealt a 9. Bust. She groaned. The dealer flipped his caed over. It was a 2. She would have won if she stayed.

She shook it off it was just the first round. Taking a deep breath she bid $100 again. She lost again this time underbidding.

She bidded another $100. Lost again.

Each time she lost she got more and more nervous. How was this dealer so good? Was he judging her? She was at last down to her last $500. It was at this point she decided she would just move onto a different game. Maybe blackjack just wasn't for her. She walked over to the roulette table. She had only ever saw them in movies. But she figured she would give it a shot. "$200 on red," she said figuring her lucky outfit would bring her luck.

The ball rolled around and around but unfortunately landed on 13. She lost and only had $300 left. She decided to bid on red again every time it landed on black it increased the chances of landing on res, right? 15. She lost only having $200 left. She decided to bid again on red hoping for something. It landed on 0. It never landed on zero she screamed in her head. With her last $100 she felt confident it had to land on red this time. The ball rolled in circles. Angela bit her bottom lip as she waited in suspense. 35. She was out of money now. She frowned. It had to land on red at some point. She looked down at her clothes and sighed she took off her shorts revealing her red panties which made a bunch of guys whistle. She bid on red again. 25. She frowned. Why was it always landing on black? She sighed and took of her tube top leaving her in a strapless bra and panties. This time she bid on black. If it was going to always land on black she had to give in. It seemed to be stopped at 35, but then something made it skip and it landed on 14. Red. She cursed.

She took off her panties to reveal her shaved pussy and bidded on red again hoping to get lucky. She wanted to cry. Maybe she was approaching it all wring. She decided to switch methods and bid on Even. 25. She only had one thing left. She sighed blushing but decided to bid again sticking with Even. 35. She frowned. Now it processed how she was standing naked in a casino with a bunch of guys all staring at her and whistling. She blushed.

She reached for her clothes to hopefully put them back on and leave but the dealer shook his head. "No refunds. That includes clothes."

Angela blushed. "Please, I'm new to this sort of thing and I can't go out walking around naked in Vegas."

"Should've thought about that before gambling your clothes away. Besides, we have a deal with the cops they won't bother you at least not on the strip."

Angela started to become very aware of her nakedness now regretting that she bid her clothes away. And then she realized something else. "Can I get my key from the pocket?" She asked.

"Nope, if you gave your shorts with the key in them, you bid that away too. No refunds."

Angela's eyes widened. "Please, come on. That means.. I have no place to go!"

"I guess now you're really in trouble then," the dealer grinned."but you have to leave now. If you don't have anything to bid, you can't stay."

"I'm not leaving like this!" Angela cried.

"You don't have a choice," the dealer said.

As he said that two burly men walked up from behind Angela and grabbed her by each arm as they walked her towards the door. "Wait please! Come on! Give me my clothes please!"

The dealer picked up the panties from the ground and walked them over to the wall hanging them up on a hook like a picture. He wrote below then in permanent marker "ANGELA SUMMER, AGE: 18"

Among Angela's panties were also other thongs, g-strings, boxers, boxer briefs, all with names and the age under them all for display for the whole casino. Angela collapsed as she was pushed outside falling naked on the sidewalk as the doors closed. She tried to get back inside but the doors were now locked.

So there Angela was forced to run around naked on the streets of Las Vegas butt naked as she tried to find something or somewhere to go. All of her things were at the hotel which she no longer had access to since the casino had her key. Angela found herself in quite the dilemma. She decided to go to find a phone to try and call her parents. She realized she had also bid her phone away so she had to try and find another. There were pay phones but that wouldn't do any good as she had no money. She decided the best thing to do would be to find someone and borrow their phone.

She approached a young man who looked to be about 20 and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around his jaw dropped. "Can I help you?" He asked looking her up and down.

"I was wondering if I you have a phone that I can borrow," Angela said blushing trying to cover her body.

"Uh, yeah, sure," he said handing over his iPhone X and opening it up. She dialed her parents phone number. She waited a few seconds before her mom answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hi, mom. This is Angela. I... I need your help. I'm stuck in Las Vegas... without money or clothes... or a room key... I don't have anything. I'm calling from someone else's phone," Angela said.

"What do you mean you have no clothes?" Her mom asked. "Did you get locked out of your hotel room? Where are your clothes?"

"Um... I may have bid them away. That's how I lost my key too."

"Hang on, what do you mean you bid them away?" She asked. "Aren't you at the main casinos? They don't allow you to bid clothes away."

"Uh... yeah. I may have went to a different casino," Angela said.

"You went to one of the back alley casinos, didn't you?" Her mom sighed.

"Yeah..." Angela said.

"Well, I can't really do much. You bid your clothes away. I guess you'll be staying naked in Vegas for awhile. I think it'll be good for you anyways. You better find some money and clothes before you come back home because if you fly home naked, you'll be living here naked too," her mom said sternly.

"Can't you send me money?" Angela pleaded.

"I already sent you with $10,000 and you blew it in one night," her mom said. "I'm not sending you more. You'll have to figure it out on your own. Maybe get a job."

Her mom hung up and Angela gave the phone back to the man. She noticed a crowd forming around her all laughing and whispering as she stood there naked. Angela really didn't know what to do right now. She did the only thing she could think of doing, and ran down the streets naked trying to find some place or someone willing and able to help her with her nudeness. Her boobs bounced as she did and her butt jiggled as she raced down the street locked out in Vegas.

THE END

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
Humilatron

Blackmailed Bella

Post by Humilatron »

Blackmailed Bella
Bella was a young spoiled 18 year old girl who kept a folder of private photos for her own enjoyment. She would never dare show them to anyone as they had pictures of her butt naked and legs spread wide open revealing her deepest and most private areas. They revealed her small developing breasts and bare tight pussy, something she would never want people to discover as she wore padded bras to disguise her underdeveloped body.

Bella came home from school one day and went onto her computer to do her homework. That's when she saw she had a new email from AnonymousFriend@hotmail.com. When she opened the email she read.

Dear Bella,

You remember those precious photos you have saved on your computer? Well what if I told you I had copies of every single one of those pictures on my computer? Don't ask how I got a hold of them, i just do. Want proof I have them? Attached below is the very folder that contains all of those private photos of yours. The best part is you don't know who I am. You could say I'm someone yoi managed to piss off, but that's a long list of people. You see these photos? If yo don't do everything listed below in 24 hours, I will leak every single one of them onto the internet and even more all over school. You'll be so humiliated you won't be able to show your face in school ever again. Now get going because your 24 hours starts right now.

Sincerely,

Anonymous Friend

Bella's eyes widened as she checked the files attached. Sure enough, they were all of her private pictures and she didn't know who was contacting her. It could be anyone. She had no idea how they could have possibly gotten a hold of those, but that was beside the point. Now she had to do all of these tasks in order to prevent her photos from leaking. She looked at the list. Of course the first task on the list was to strip naked and run down the neighborhood screaming "I'M NAKED!"

Bella weighed her options. The whole school and world could see those pictures, or she could streak down the neighborhood. She looked at the clock it was 3:00 PM the middle of the day and she only had 24 hours to do the list of tasks.

She sighed and began to strip off her clothes leaving her butt naked. Her parents weren't home yet as they worked late on the weekdays. She exited the front door of her house and began to run. "I'M NAKED!" She yelled loudly and repeatedly.

The more she yelled the more heads turned her way as people were walking their dogs or walking home. She continued running down the street, the asphalt burned her feet as she did but she couldn't stop in fear of getting caught by someone she knew.

Suddenly as she ran she felt her self go flying as her foot caught on something. She landed face down on the grass. She looked behind her and her eyes widened. She had been tripped by Jenny, one of the most popular girls in school. "Hey, Bella. Watcha doing?" She giggled as she stared at Bella.

"I-I decided to go for a bit of a jog," she said as the list told her to do to anyone who asked.

"You went out for a jog, naked?" She giggled. "Oh this is great. I have to text my friends about this."

She snapped a photo of Bella laying sprawled on the ground. Bella closed her legs and blushed as she looked at Jenny. "Please, I beg you. Don't show that to anyone!" She yelled. "No one can see that picture."

"Afraid they're going to see your itty bitty titties?" Jenny asked as she laughed. "I thought you wanted everyone to see since you yelled to the whole neighborhood. Unless there's something you want to tell me?"

Bella didn't know what to do. She couldn't tell Jenny she was being blackmailed as that would raise the question what she was being blackmailed with. She also couldn't let Jenny share those photos.

"Please, I beg you, I'll do anything," Bella said. "Just please don't share those photos around."

Jenny laughed. "Begging? How sad. Well, I suppose there are some things that would be better than just sending photos around. Fine, if you don't want these photos to get shared around you're going to come shopping with me as you are."

Bella nodded thinking it would be better than having her pictures shared around. She went with Jenny as they climbed into her car. Jenny drove off down the road. Bella's eyes bulged when she realized they were headed for the mall. It was always crowded with people.

"Now when we go shopping you are to keep your arms at your sides at all time. No covering, no crossing your legs, or any other attempt to cover yourself. Remember I have complete control over you as I have these photos of you and more," Jenny instructed.

"More?" Bella asked.

"Oh didn't I tell you, I am the AnonymousFriend," she smirked. "You have to do everything I tell you or all of your photos leak."

Bella gulped as she realized this was going to be a long day.

Bella and Jenny entered the crowded mall as Bella was forced to keep her hands at the side. They started to walk deep into the stores as Jenny led Bella to the most popular areas of the mall. As they approached one area Bella saw a bunch of people from her school including some guys. Bella turned to Jenny and begged. "Please don't show me to them. Please! They can't see me. Can we please turn around? Whatever I did to you, I'm sorry but please don't let them see me?"

Jenny smiled evilly. "What makes you think that's not the plan?" She asked. "Hey guys!"

All of the people turned to Jenny and waved. "Hey Jenny, what's up?" one of the guys grinned.

Then they noticed Bella standing there naked with her arms at her side. "Woah is that Bella?" Another guy asked. "Oh my gosh that IS. Look at her tits. They're completely gone."

"And her pussy is so tight I don't even think a micropenis could fit in there," another dude remarked.

"What's she doing naked?" One of the girls asked Jenny.

"Bella here decided to take a jog down the neighborhood, and I invited her to come shopping with us. I promised her I wouldn't share any photos but I never said no one would see her," Jenny explained

Bella's face was a deep red as she knew she was powerless to cover herself up as she couldn't risk Jenny sending those photos.

"Give the guys a spin, Bella," Jenny ordered.

Bella slowly turned around revealing her small butt and then coming back to her bare pussy and flat chest. The guys cheered as they did and the girls all giggled loudly as Bella was clearly embarrassed.

Two guys grabbed Bella's hands one on each side as Jenny and the others began to walk further into the mall. Bella felt even more embarrassed as she was now being paraded around the mall for everyone to see and she couldn't even cover herself.

She was recognized by multiple people from her school as they giggled and laughed. When asked Jenny would happily tell them that Bella here was a streaker and Bella couldn't defend herself as it would risk having her more revealing photos leaked.

Finally after hours of walking around the mall being shown off to everyone there, Jenny took Bella back to the car. She slapped Bella on the butt as she climbed into the car. And then she climbed into the driver's seat and began to drive heading back towards the neighborhood.

"Alright, Bella here's the deal. You are going to do one more thing for me and then I'll delete the photos I have, and you'll be free to leave," Jenny said. "But you have to do it exactly as I say. I'm going to film as you do it so if you mess up, I'll have yet another piece of blackmail to add to the collection. You are going to masturbate in front of the camera, but even more you are going to moan as loud as possible. The doors and windows will be left wide open for anyone passing by to hear. And you're going to moan your crush's name. Whoever it is, I'm sure you have one. If you don't have one, make one up. Even better, you'r going to do it right in the family room on the couch."

Bella was led inside her house and into the family room. Jenny opened all of the windows and left the doors wide open. Bella sat down on the couch and spread her legs as wide as possible exposing her lips as they opened up. Jenny set up a tripod right in front of Bella's legs and adjusted the camera so you could see Bella's face as well as her intimate areas.

Bella slowly began to stroke her lips with her right hand. As she got into the motion, her hand started moving faster and she let out the loudest moans possible. "Josh!" she yelled loudly. "Uhhhh, Josh!"

She began to rub her nipples with her left hand gently stroking them as the camera rolled she was yelling and moaning so loud there was a crowd forming at the door and at the windows staring in to watch this teenage girl play with herself in the middle of her own family room, not even in the privacy of her own bedroom.

Some of the neighbors looked disgusted others couldn't help but laughed as they believed she was doing this out of her own free will. She moaned louder and louder if it were even possible. The neighbors all filmed everything on their cellphones to show to their colleagues later because if they didn't they would surely be told they were lying as they retold the story.

"Mmmmm," she moaned loudly. "Josh...."

She began to shiver as she hit the climax and everything sprayed all over the place. "Bella! What in God's name are you doing?!!!" She heard a yell from the doorway.

Startled she jumped up from the couch. She saw all of her neighbors watching as the doorway cleared revealing her mom standing there looking pissed. Jenny had left awhile ago feeling satisfied with the amount of blackmail she had on Bella. The camera continued to roll as her mom grabbed her arm and sat on the couch pulling Bella over her lap.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK. "How dare you act like such a slut! Masturbating in the middle of the family room! What the hell is wrong with you???! You think this is fun and exciting?? Giving the neighbors a show and having them think this household is for sluts!" Her mother yelled as she smacked her ass as hard and as fast as possible.

"You have embarrassed this whole house with your disgusting acts!" She roared. "Streaking in the mall! Streaking in the neighborhood! And displaying yourself as you masturbate!!! You are in for a world of hurt and humiliation, young lady. You want to put yourself on display like that? Then you don't need to have any privacy. We can easily sell all of your clothes. Your door is going too. And your computer password is going to be removed so that everyone can have access to that computer and further more you will be denied the ability to delete any files or clear your browser history so you better hope there's nothing on that computer that you don't want people seeing. I'll be going through your computer myself in fact."

Bella continued to get smacked on the butt cheeks hard and fast as everyone watched from the windows and doorways.

Bella felt absolutely mortified as her mom told her her punishment and spanked her in front of the whole neighborhood.

Finally she was sent to her room where her door was immediately removed and her computer was taken away.

She heard her phone go off and she checked it. Her eyes widened as a text message said.

"It's Jenny. Yeah about those photos, they're getting leaked anyways because I lied. All I care about is you getting humiliated and this is going to do just that. Get ready because the whole school and the world is about to see you and your little secrets. I'll be stopping by to collect that camera as well as I will want all of that footage. Did you like seeing your mom burst through the doors and spank your ass? You can thank me for that one as well. I tipped her off to give you the best surprise of your life. Look forward to seeing you around."

Bella's color trained from her face as her phone began to blow up as more and more people saw her most private photos as they were leaked all over the place. Jenny came back to the house and collected the camera sharing all of the video around as well leaving Bella with absolutely nothing to hide anymore. Bella felt so embarrassed knowing that Jenny played her for the ultimate humiliation and won.

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
Humilatron

CHYOA

Post by Humilatron »

Actually, instead of copying every single story over, considering there's a huge library, I'll just link the CHYOA link where you can find them -> https://chyoa.com/story/Humilatron%27s-Anthology.24057

IMPORTANT, Read This ->