that untitled by Code Name Mama Melon

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

that untitled by Code Name Mama Melon

Post by PhilMarlowe »

Code Name Mama Melon wrote: that untitled by Code Name Mama Melon

This is a short one.
I started teaching at a middle school few years ago and at my 1st school trip to an orientation camp, I ended up taking care of one of my female students named Bethany who suddenly caught up with some sort of a fever or heat stroke.
Since she was my student, I was forced to look after her while a fellow teacher went ahead to look after the rest of my students.
Bethany doesn't look very good and was looking kind of pale while her face was light red, she slowly walked toward me and I caught her before she stumble and trip over.
The bus driver and I carried Bethany to the bus and we laid her down to one of the chairs.

"I'm not good at this," I said nervously. "What do I do with her?"

The bus driver scratched his head. "Well, she looked like she can use some water." I shakenly grabbed my bag and started taken out my stuff looking for my water bottle. I kind of made a little mess but manage to find my unopened water bottle.
I opened it and put it on Bethany's lips and she sipped one gulp.
"Now what," I looked at the bus driver.
"Well, you got to do something with the girl's wet clothes." He said and left the bus.
"Wait, should I use my spare clothes for her?" I muttered to myself and I did as I went to my bag and grabbed a towel and slowly and struggled to place it beneath Bethany. The chair is wet from her sweaty clothes but I managed to lay the towel beneath her.
Just as the bus driver instructed, I moved on to taking Bethany's clothes. I gently pulled her long hair aside and brushed it back and held a hand on Bethany's hot, sweaty forehead. "Beth, should I call an ambulance?"

"...uh..no..don't..want..hospital. I'm afraid." she said as her last bit of energy goes out.
"Don't be afraid, it's just an ordinary cold." I assured her as I wiped the sweat off her forehead with the towel.
"..if that's the case if I sleep I'll get...--well,"she sighed and passed out.

I can feel Bethany's consciousness but she is sleeping kind of rested/napped I guess and proceeded on taking of her clothes. I pulled her white, wet shirt and slide one arm out, then the other out and gently but stopped on her chin.. Bethany felt and realized what I'm doing and lifted her head up a little and I pulled out her shirt and dropped it to the floor.
"Your pants too," I said gently. She hesitated but moved her hands to unbutton her pants and zipped it open, she lifted her waist and I pulled and slide down her pants.
I grabbed another towel and used it to cover her and at the same time wiping her dry with it. "Better?" I ask her. Bethany nodded and turned her head towards the back of the chair.
"Look Bethany I'm going to have to put my clothes on you but your underwear's are wet so we need them off too okay? Beth?"
It took awhile but after asking her several times and assuring her she lifted up her waist and U pulled her white panties. Bethany sat up and unhooked her bra with one hand and dropped it.
I told her to raise her hands so I could put a fresh shirt on her. I tried to put my shorts on her too but she laid back down and just wrapped my towel around her waist securing it but tightly between her legs. "...too hot.." And turned to her side.
I piled Bethany's clothes under the chair and I sat on the opposite side and realized that I haved sweat just as much w/o realizing it.
I see that Bethany is still showing her private a little bit and I reached over and tucked the back towel and secured it between her legs.

After several seconds I noticed something moved on the one of the chairs behind the bus and caught one of my male students that seemed to be passed out as well or just pretending to be...
Monday, January 6th 2014 - 10:34:06 AM