Party On, by Dr Kate

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
Darky

Party On, by Dr Kate

Post by Darky »

Every year the hospital has a Summer Ball. It's a lavish affair in a grand hotel and the dress is very formal. Everyone goes and is very excited about it in the run up.

This year I picked out an amazing dress. Long, black and floaty with a low neck line and a huge split up the right leg almost too far. It looked great when I tried it on and I'd got a new padded bra for extra confidence.

The day came and everyone looked lovely. They'd all gone to so much effort and it was nice that we could have such an occasion after what we do every day in the Emergency Department.

It is not unusual to go alone as it's for the staff primarily and so it didn't bother me. Everyone was having a good time, letting their hair down and the alcohol was free-flowing.

Unfortunately, some had more than others though. There were two nurses from the department there, Emily and Mandy, who I'd had a little run in with a few days ago, and they were drinking well. They were very attractive and maybe a couple of years older than me. They looked beautiful in their dresses and getting quite some attention with their plunging neck lines. There had been an incident at work and I'd been involved as well as them and it resulted in them both receiving written warnings on their files. They weren't at all pleased and it had all been very stressful. Hopefully, tonight we could put all that behind us and have a good time.

I was, however, a little apprehensive as the approached me. They were merry but a long way from drunk and I'd only had one. They started to have a go at me and it soon developed into a bit of a scene. They were saying that obviously I thought I was better than them and I quickly noticed that we were now the centre of attention. Everyone had stopped talking and was looking at us. Suddenly, Emily said, "Right, let's see what you've got under that pretty dress, then. It must be really nice coz you think you're so special." I protested as much as I could in such a short space of time but in the blink of an eye they each grabbed a side of the slit of my beautiful dress and pulled with all their might. I could hear the gasps from the crowd as my dress was quickly torn from my body. They laughed and laughed and tore my dress into tiny pieces as I looked on in horror. I looked down at my black lacy underwear and wondered if the ground might swallow me whole. I tried to cover my partially clothed form but everyone had seen my underwear now. Everyone stared but no one came to help. I tried to think what I could do, how I could get away but I was surrounded.

Mandy said, "Let's get that bra off and get those titties out for the lads." I was horrified but before I could even say no it was unfastened and removed. I couldn't believe what was happening. Everyone was now looking at my bare naked breasts. I was looking at my bare naked breasts. Surely this was a dream and all my friends and colleagues weren't looking at my bare naked breasts? It wasn't a dream though. I watched my puffy nipples harden in the cool air. In truth I had no breasts, my nipples bobbed up and down if I ran but there was no need for a bra. It was my big secret. My chest was flat and now everyone knew. Everyone was looking at my flat chest and my hard nipples. It would be imprinted in their minds whenever they saw me. I snapped out of my embarrassed trance when I noticed they were all taking photos of my nearly naked body. I covered each nipple with a hand and looked at the crowd with shock and anger. What did they think they were doing? They were supposed to be my friends.

Emily then announced, "Don't worry, we've not finished yet, there's plenty more to see." There was fear in my eyes but hunger in the eyes of the crowd. "There's not been much to see so far, has there? Who knew you had no tits? That's so funny. There's nothing there, are you sure you're old enough to be a doctor?"

I flushed red with shame and there was laughter and giggling and lots of comments from the crowd of friends and colleagues about my tiny tits. I couldn't look at them I was so embarrassed.

Then Emily and Mandy each grabbed a side of my panties. I wanted to stop them and yelled out but didn't want to reveal my breasts again. I couldn't save my panties anyway and they were removed with a loud tearing noise.

The crowd was quiet again as they took in my naked form. I stood in front of all these people now completely naked. It was the stuff of nightmares. Cameras flashed again as my pussy was revealed and on display for their enjoyment. I pushed my thighs together but I stared down and could clearly see my pussy lips. I knew that that meant everyone there could also see my pussy lips. This was horrific and humiliating beyond belief. I looked at the crowd as I stood there naked before them, a hand on each nipple and my pussy on show with tears in my eyes. I saw Tom, a nurse who I'd always fancied a bit but was too shy to accept his offers of dates. He was taking pictures of my naked body with a look of lust in his eyes.

Then Emily said, "Oh no you don't. You're not allowed any sort of covering, we must see all of you. Then we'll all know that underneath you're no better than the rest of us, you're just the same."

Mandy said, "Well, it's clear so far that we're better than she is coz we've got tits and she hasn't." Laughter erupted round the room as she squeezed her handful of tits for the crowd. I would never know what having a handful was like and they knew I was jealous.

I thought they meant I was allowed to cover my breasts but they each grabbed an arm and dragged me over to a table and lay me down. I was flailing wildly trying to escape but lots more hands came to help keep my down. They opened my legs wide so my pussy was displayed. My lips were open and puffy. Emily said I wasn't allowed the privilege of pubic hair, they had to see all of me. I wouldn't be allowed to say I had hair when someone else didn't. I was shocked. I didn't have very much hair but it was a neatly trimmed light covering and gave me some modesty even in this current situation. I screamed that they couldn't do this to me, it was outrageous. No one listened. No one cared. There was only one thought in the room: they were going to shave my pussy bare. Then they'd see it better and enjoy it even more. They held me still and I was cautioned as they skilfully removed my modesty. Tears ran down my cheeks as my bare pussy came into view. My open lips were clearly visible. The pink private folds of my pussy were now not private anymore. Not a hair was left and I was bare at last. They picked me up and took me to a full-length mirror to show me their handiwork.

"You see," said Emily, "Just like everyone else underneath, except now you look like a little girl." she was right, without my pubic hair there were no signs of puberty, no markers of womanhood. They were the bosses now. Just a few minutes ago, I had owned the room. A sexy and beautiful young doctor in an amazing dress, I had respect. Now I'd been stripped and shaved and my clothes had been destroyed. I was nothing. I was a naked little girl alone and afraid. We couldn't carry on like before. They had all seen my downfall and loved every second of it with tons of pictures to prove it.

It wasn't over as they dragged me back to the table and held me down again, legs wide open and pussy once more open wide and displayed to the room. "Let's check out this pussy, then," said Emily. "It's nice but it doesn't look much different to other pussies. Not that special after all are you?" She teasingly ran her fingers around my pussy lips and my breathing sharpened.

"What are you doing?" I asked nervously. Surely they had done their worst and it would soon be over.

"Looks like you're enjoying it," Mandy had drawn everyone's attention to my moistening pussy and my now visible clit. Emily diverted her attention from my lips to my clit. My whole body was tingling and there was a deep force growing within my pussy. She was rubbing my clit in front of all these people. People I had known for years and worked with every day. Only a handful of guys had ever touched my clit and there was nowhere more personal or private. Not any more. Now everyone had seen it and what's more it was being touched by a girl. I twisted and squirmed but it only made her focus more on the rubbing and it made me powerless to resist.

"I'm gonna make you cum in front of all these people," said Emily but I already knew her intentions and my pussy was demanding it by now.

"Please," I managed to murmur, "I'm not that kind of girl." Everyone laughed and Mandy replied, "Oh yes you are, you're no better than anyone else. Anyway, you're a slut and you're enjoying it."

A few more seconds and a few more rubs and I was there. My back arched and I moaned and convulsed with a powerful orgasm. The crowd of friends and colleagues cheered and tears ran down my cheeks. They let go of me and everyone was saying how embarrassing it must be for me.

I was ruined. Stripped naked, shaved bare and masturbated in front of all these people. So many people had seen me cum, my most private moment revealed to the general public. I was ashamed and humiliated but they'd all loved it.