Psychiatry placement by dr. Kate

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
Darky

Psychiatry placement by dr. Kate

Post by Darky »

When I was only a 3rd-year medical student and only 20 years old, I had to do a psychiatric placement for a couple of months. Daunted by this prospect, I had read up on a pioneering new treatment recently begun in my hospital. Patients detained in the secure unit were given a monthly injection to make them unable to orgasm. This was particularly useful in sexual offenders as the men were also rendered impotent and had the side effect of making all the body hair fall out, but not the hair on the head. It was therefore decided that clothing was unnecessary for these patients as sexual assault or modesty did not seem to be important even in a mixed sex setting.

My placement began with a week of night shifts so I felt a little out of the loop but the locum doctor that I was shadowing was kind and nice. We encountered a girl who was a little older than me on my first night. She was called Beth and seemed to be the top dog amongst the women. She was feisty with shoulder-length blonde hair and was quite petite like me. Her boobs were much bigger than mine though, probably a C cup and very firm. While the doctor was talking to her, she noticed me in the background staring at her boobs. I had much to be jealous of with my flat chest but with padding and uplifting it was not obvious that this was the case. She started to play with her nipples, seemingly absentmindedly, as she talked to the doctor was was in fact teasing me and she could clearly see that I was mesmerised. It was quite strange being one of a few clothed people amongst lots of naked ones. I had been very distracted by the penises blatantly displayed by their owners. Without hair they looked very long and soon after I arrived my panties were soaked through. How was I supposed to concentrate and learn anything?

The doctor was called away quickly to an emergency, leaving me with Beth and her hard nipples. She knew how good her boobs were on her tiny body and how to use them to get what she wanted. She asked me what I thought about the treatment and how I felt being clothed while she was naked; if I felt out of place and overdressed. I was shy and embarrassed but said I thought that it was very effective and appropriate. She said that it was obvious that I thought I was better than her but she would show me we were all the same underneath.

One of the nurses came and shooed her away and took me round the unit. So many naked girls and boys I didn't know where to look. In the morning I lay in my bed, grateful for my clothes and that I wasn't a patient there, forced to be naked for everyone to see.

The second night came and I arrived early for the shift. I came out of the staff room, having left my bag and coat and Beth and 2 of her friends were waiting for me. "Here she is," said Beth, "little miss high and mighty." Alice and Emma came either side of me, touching my hair and my clothes and I felt very uncomfortable. They ushered me into Beth's cell and Beth shut then door behind her. She explained that the nurses and the doctor on duty last night had all been agency staff, so actually no one now knew who I was. She pulled out a file from under her mattress and showed me what was inside. It was a file about me. What was going on? She said they had made a patient file for me saying that I had been transferred into the unit last night. It was all official! Therefore, the only thing that wasn't official now were the clothes I was wearing, as patients had to be naked. My heart was racing and I felt dizzy. What was she saying? I was a patient? But I'm a medical student, not a patient. This couldn't be happening. But it was, as I was snapped back to reality by the sound of my smart blouse torn open. I tried to struggle but they were too much for me by far. The blouse was in pieces, lying on the floor. I stared at it in disbelief. I stared at my bra in disbelief.

Next came my skirt, ripped apart by Alice and Emma from either side against my poor defences. They took my shoes and I stood before them in my underwear. Surely this was a joke. Surely someone would open the door any second and I would be saved. No one was laughing. No one saved me.

Emma unsnapped my bra and slowly it was lowered off my shoulders and my barely AAA chest was revealed. I looked down to see my puffy nipples harden in the cool air. I tried to cover them but after my bra was removed my arms were kept by my sides. They laughed at my tiny tits and Beth said that must've been why I couldn't keep my eyes off her tits the previous night. Now I could see what real tits were like they said. Alice asked me if I was old enough to be a medical student and if mummy knew I was out after dark. They all laughed for ages at my non-existent chest and I was bright red with embarrassment and shame.

Finally, Alice and Emma grabbed a side of my panties each and pulled with all their might. My poor flimsy panties didn't stand a chance and were soon destroyed, leaving me naked at last, just like everyone else. "Not so high and mighty now, are we?" said Beth. "Underneath in fact we are better than you as we have breasts," Beth jeered, as they all shook their pert breasts at me and pointed and giggled at me.

There was just one more thing to do though. I had a sparse light covering of hair providing me with one last shred of modesty. My pussy lips were clearly visible but it was there and I was savouring its protection. While it remained I could still be saved. Someone could still walk in and, seeing my pubic hair they would know something was wrong and everything could be sorted out. No one came though.

Alice and Emma dragged me over to Beth's bed. They pinned me down with my legs wide apart, my pussy on display, and Beth began to shave away my last chance at freedom. My pussy was soaking with shame and humiliation and they all talked about it. I didn't think I could ever be more embarrassed. When it was complete and my pussy was bald, they stood me up and showed me my nudity in the mirror. I was shocked. I looked like a 12-year-old girl. How had a I let this happen? My pussy was bare and my flat chest was revealed. I had no secrets now. I was to be kept naked and I couldn't see any way out. They took a picture of me for the file and it was now complete. My fate was sealed.

Beth said that she had decided to have a bit of fun with me though, and not to give me the treatment just yet. I was to be her play thing and she would ensure that I had enough orgasms to last me through the treatment, something that they had been denied. I stood there naked in front of them and myself in the mirror and Beth began rubbing my clit. I was horrified. I'd been stripped naked, shaved and denied my freedom in this unit. Now she was going to make me cum in front of these girls. I was bright red with shame from head to foot, "I'm not that kind of girl," I said. They laughed as my body shook in no time with pleasure and embarrassment. Oh, yes you are, they all said, you're just like us.

They left me to recover on the floor for a few minutes but the night doctor came in and found me. He was a hunk of a guy, only a few years older than me and he was staring at my naked body. I tried to cover but it was forbidden and I cried and cried. I tried to explain who I was and what was going on and what they'd done to me. Exposed my tiny tits, shaved my pussy bare and then made me cum in front of them. Didn't he know who I was?

He wouldn't believe me. Not a word of it. There was paperwork to prove that I was a patient in the unit and records to back up my delusions. I would not give in but he would not listen any longer. He called for the nurses and I was taken to the punishment cell. I was hung all night by my wrists in shackles from the ceiling and I received 20 lashes for my insolence. I drew quite a crowd. After the lashes, Beth approached me and whispered in my ear, "Who's better now?"
Worlock15

Re: Psychiatry placement by dr. Kate

Post by Worlock15 »

Love your story! I hope there is more to follow.