Wet Grass

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
SpankingFetish

Wet Grass

Post by SpankingFetish »

Juanoneone's stories have been very hard to find lately, so I'll be archiving them here

"Tracy, stay over on your side of the table" said eleven year old Angela White.

"I’m not *on* your side of the table" protested nine year old Tracy with indignation. "You already have more of the table and I’m still staying over on this side of the bread"

"Girls" suggested their mother, Mrs. White, "can’t we have a nice picnic in the park without you two fighting?". Looking around her, she wistfully noted that the other families in the park didn’t seem to be fighting. She looked back at her daughters. They were so much alike in so many ways - fair with fine blonde hair and blue eyes just like their mother. Tracy was smaller than her older sister Angela, of course, and her hair was cut to shoulder length rather than grown half way down her back.

"It isn’t me mommy - I’m not on her side of the table" insisted Tracy.

"Angela, leave your sister alone" instructed Mrs. White. Angela scowled. There was peace for a moment, and it may have lasted if both girls had not insisted that their own arm would occupy a certain piece of disputed territory. Mrs. White continued to put away the picnic supplies, and put the used paper plates in a pile to be thrown away. The girls increasingly pushed at one another, and their fair faces began to turn a little red. Suddenly, Tracy slid from her place and along the seat, Angela losing her balance leftward in the process. Tracy slid right off her seat and dropped to the wet grass. "Angela!" she cried in outrage. "You got me wet!"

"Angela, you are a naughty girl!" seethed Mrs. White.

"You always take her side!" protested Angela.

"Angela White, I do not take sides. You just pushed your little sister *off* the seat and *into* the wet grass" scolded her mother. Angela bowed her head.

"I’m sorry" she said in a small voice, looking up through a fringe of blonde hair.

"Sorry just may not cut it, Angela! Let’s see what you have done to your sister’s pants!". Tracy stood up, craned her neck and looked at the back of her white shorts as best she could. "They’re covered in grass and water mom!". She grimaced and stared daggers at Angela, who looked away. Mrs. White scolded "Tracy’s shorts will have to come off right now Angela, and it is your fault!"

"I’m *sorry*!" tried Angela.

Tracy complained "Angela just had to do this on a day that the car is being fixed. I don’t want to wear wet pants on the bus".

"Oh Tracy, you can’t walk around in wet pants! They will have to come off right away" her mother told her.

"So let’s catch the next bus home" Tracy suggested. Then her irritated expression changed to one of shock. "Oh, you mean right this second!" she said.

"I’m afraid so Tracy. You can’t walk around in wet pants". Mrs. White glared at Angela. "See what you have done Angela? Tracy’s pants have to come off now in the park in front of all these people!". She sat down on a wooden bench near Tracy.

"I didn’t mean to!" whined Angela.

"I-didn’t-mean-to isn’t going to buy your sister’s dignity back, Angela". Mrs. White took hold of Tracy’s shorts and jerked them down to her knees, from where they dropped to her ankles. Tracy was completely frozen in shock. She felt the breeze on her legs and looking down. There was no denying it - she was standing there in the park in her pink panties. She looked around and couldn’t help but notice that people were stopping doing what they were doing and looking over at her. "Please don’t take my shorts away" she requested of her mother, a begging tone entering her voice. "I’m sorry, Tracy. I know this is humiliating, but due to Angela’s behavior just now, I do not have a choice. Oh, look at that, your panties have water on them too". Tracy squeaked a little note of fear. "Mommy, please don’t take my panties off in the park" she begged, grabbing her garment by the sides. "I’m sorry, honey, but I just can’t let you walk around with wet panties on" her mother explained. "Angela, I hope you haven’t forgotten whose fault this is!". Angela grimaced. Mrs. White pulled Tracy’s panties right out of her fingers and down to her ankles as the girl squealed. Tracy stumbled out of her shorts and panties and dropped herself to the ground near the table, sitting down with her bare bottom on the wet grass and her yellow shirt pulled down in front. She was too shocked to speak. "Well I hope you are very happy Angela" Mrs. White scolded. "There’s your little sister with no pants on in public, thanks to you!"

"But I’ve got to have pants!" sobbed Tracy, hardly able to believe that she found herself in such as situation.

Mrs. White continued "and as if that wasn’t bad enough, now poor Tracy will have to be spanked and spanked! And all because of your behavior, Angela"

"Sp-*spanked*? Me? But!" sputtered Tracy.

"I’m sorry Tracy, but you know the rule. I know it isn’t your fault, but you cannot walk around outside your room with no pants on and not get a spanking for it. That is rule number one of any civilized household. Rules are rules"

"But it isn’t my *fault*!" squealed Tracy.

"I know that honey, but we are talking about no pants at all in public here. A girl doing that just *has* to be spanked for it. Not a little spanking either, but a long, hard one. You must be punished very severely"

"Spank Angela! Angela did it!" wailed Tracy in utter horror.

"You know I don’t spank unless I absolutely have to, Tracy. I promise you that I’m going to have a good talk with Angela about this, but it is you who don’t have pants in public and you are the one who is going to have to be spanked. I know that isn’t fair but there just isn’t anything I can do about it". She reached over, took Tracy by her arm, and hauled the crying pantsless girl over her knee. Members of the other families looked to each other in astonishment. Some of the children giggled at Tracy’s less than dignified state. Holding the sobbing Tracy in place with her left arm, Mrs. White lifted up her right arm and began to spank Tracy’s bare round bottom hard. Tracy could tell right away that she was getting something big and the fire that ignited behind her impressed her as very intense indeed. As her mother’s palm loudly slapped the tender flesh she sat on, Tracy let out a yell. She had wanted to make as little noise as possible to preserve her dignity, but quickly realized that this was not the sort of spanking that would allow her to do that. Her squirming bare bottom grew redder behind her and her cries echoed the rhythm of the smacks that landed with force across her cheeks.

"See this Angela?" demanded Mrs. White. "See what a spanking your sister is getting on her bare bottom because of you? Tracy will be begging for mercy over my knee!". Tracy begged for mercy already.

"Please mommy don’t spank me!" she howled, her voice growing higher as the painful slaps accumulated on her naked rump. "I’m sorry Tracy, but I’m going to have to roast your bottom. There is just no way around it. You have no pants on in public and that is that. Rules are rules"

"It’s not my fault! It’s not my fault!" yowled Tracy clenching her burning buttocks and squeezing shut her eyes. "I know honey, I know" her hard-spanking mother assured her. "This is all Angela’s fault. Just *look* that you have done to your sister, you naughty girl!"

"I’m sorry mommy" Angela repeated unhappily again.

"Your sorry isn’t going to save poor Tracy from painful punishment over her mommy’s knee, young lady. Do you know what kind of spanking a girl gets for having no pants on in public? Do you? Her little bare bottom is going to be just as red as can be, and its all because of you!". Tracy bawled and flinched as her mother’s burning hand landed behind her again and again. Some of the other girls in the park came a little closer to get a better view. "And a public spanking too! How humiliating! How could you force your poor sister to endure a public spanking like this!"

"I didn’t mean too mommy!" whined Angela.

"Why don’t you look after your sister, Angela? She’s your little sister. You are supposed to help her, not get her severely paddled."

"It’s Angela’s fault!" bellowed Tracy from over the knee, squirming fruitlessly to get her hot bottom away from her mother’s spanking palm. One of the watching girls turned to a pair of others and said "isn’t that Tracy White from school?"

"Definitely" replied the second girl. "And she sure is gettin’ it today". The third girl whistled to see the way Mrs. White’s hand flew through the air and across Tracy’s bare behind. "I wonder what Tracy did to deserve a spanking like that" she wondered.

"And a public spanking too!" added the first girl. "What do you have to do to get a public bare-bottom spanking? And such a hard one! Why I’d have to stand in the park and take my pants off before my mother would spank me like that"

Angela impatiently asked her mother "how long is it going to take, mommy?". She could not help but notice that the punishing smacks her mother was administering to her squalling sister’s buttocks were showing no sign of slowing or lightening. "Long!" Mrs. White answered her grimly. "Poor Tracy is going to have to stay across my knee and be punished and punished. You may as well run along and play, but while you do, I want you to think about what you did. Just you keep in mind that while you are having a good time, your little sister is being spanked and spanked!". Angela ran off to play. She really did feel guilty from time to time. It wasn’t a big park and wherever she went, she could hear Tracy crying loudly and begging for mercy. When she glanced over, she could see her sister as a mass of flailing limbs above which circled her mother’s relentless spanking hand.

The spanking was indeed an impressively long one, and Angela had succeeded in tuning out her sister’s yells of pain by the time it was over. She was talking to two friends from school and it wasn’t until her mother tapped her on the shoulder that she realized the punishment was done. Mrs. White stood looking at Angela angrily. Her right hand had hold of Tracy’s left hand. The bawling nine-year old’s right hand pulled her yellow shirt down in front. "Angela, just look at your sister’s bare spanked bottom!" scolded Mrs. White and turned Tracy around. Angela had to admit that her sister’s little round bottom was red and punished indeed. The other two girls shifted uncomfortably at the sight of such paddled cheeks. Mrs. White took her oldest daughter firmly by the hand - "now you come with us right this instant Angela - I don’t care whether you are ready or not. We have to take the bus home and get your poor sister some pants so that there can be an end to her punishment"

The three got a lot of stares and backwards glances as they walked down the street - the mother, the eleven year old girl, and the bitterly crying nine-year old with her shirt pulled down in front and her red bottom openly on display behind her. Several mothers muttered to themselves in shock that the little girl should be spanked very soundly for walking down the street with no pants on like that. Finally, they reached the bus stop and Mrs. White sat down. "And now, Angela, thanks to your selfish attitude, poor Tracy has to have another spanking on my knee" Mrs. White scolded Angela angrily.

Tracy bawled in wide-eyed horror "but I just haaad a spanking on your knee!"

"I’m sorry Tracy. I know it isn’t your fault. But you just walked down the public street with no pants on and you must be severely punished. Angela, I hope you feel guilty!". She pulled Tracy over her knee, positioning her already punished bottom for yet more spanking. Tracy roared "I’ve *been* spanked! I’ve *been* spanked! I’ve *been* punished!". Her mother began to spank her spanked bottom hard and Tracy’s roars reached a new pitch. "Do you hear your sister yell, Angela? This is all because of you! Tracy just had a great big spanking and now she has to have another great big spanking, and all because you just couldn’t behave yourself"

"We were both pushing mommy!" Angela insisted in her defense.

"You are *older* Angela and you are supposed to know *better*. You are supposed to set a good example for your little sister, not get her pants taken away and her bottom roasted with spankings".

"Mommy don’t spank meeee!" bellowed Tracy, putting in her two cents. Her mother’s paddling arm seemed like a blur as it chastised her. Suddenly Tracy started shouting incoherently about the bus. Mrs. White looked up without breaking rhythm as the bus turned the corner and started down the street. "I’m sorry Tracy, but you have to have your spanking first. You just walked down the street with no pants on and you must have your bare bottom spanked without mercy right away. We’ll catch the next bus". The news made Tracy howl with despair, but it didn’t do her any good. The bus stopped and the door opened. The passengers all looked out the window in astonishment at the sight of the pantsless and red-bottomed nine year old being spanked hard on her mother’s knee. Mrs. White looked the bus driver in the eye and sadly shook her head. The door hissed closed and the bus rumbled off as Tracy made her unhappiness with the situation manifestly clear. "This is all your fault Angela White!" Mrs. White scolded her oldest daughter. Angela sulked. "Do you hear me Angela?"

"Yes mom. I’m *sorry*" she insisted.

"A long, hard bare-bottom spanking in the park and another long, hard bare-bottom spanking at the bus stop! All this punishment for Tracy just because you had to take up the whole table for yourself. Is this any way to treat your own sister?". Angela didn’t know what to say. Telling her mother that she was sorry didn’t seem to do any good. "Do you hear me Angela?"

"Yes mom. I’m *sorry*" Angela promised.

"Sorry isn’t going to save poor Tracy from getting such a spanking that she won’t want to sit down for a million dollars!" Mrs. White replied indignantly as she slapped Tracy’s little rump again and again.

Tracy was a very spanked little girl when she finally got on the bus. She stood all the way home, crying loudly and clutching her punished bottom. "Angela, I just hope that you are satisfied" fumed Mrs. White to her eldest daughter. When the three finally got home, Tracy was very keen on the idea of putting on some pants. She sped like a bullet to her bedroom and to her chest of draws. She had snatched up a pair of yellow panties and a pair of green shorts, when her mother took her by the wrist. "You can put pants on in a minute, Tracy. You were in the park with no pants and in the street with no pants and at the bus stop with no pants and on the bus with no pants and even in the lounge with no pants and that means you must be spanked over your mommy’s knee". Tracy howled with terror and disbelief as her mother sat down on the bed - "but I *beeeeen* spanked and spanked!". Mrs. White sighed.

"Tracy, I know it isn’t fair on you, but when you walk around with no pants on, you must be punished and punished severely. I can’t just let you ride home with no pants and not get a spanking for it! Rules are rules, Tracy. I am going to have to paddle you very soundly". Tracy cried like a baby as her mother took her shorts and panties out of her grasp and laid them on the bed. She cried even harder when her mother laid her pantsless across her knee, her round red bottom positioned for yet more punishment. But she cried loudest of all when Mrs. White began to spank her naked cheeks with swift, hard slaps. "Can you hear your poor sister getting another spanking?" shouted Mrs. White through the bedroom door. Angela said something from beyond, but Mrs. White couldn’t make it out. "I can’t hear you Angela. Your little sister Tracy is crying too loudly because her bottom hurts because *you* pushed her into the puddle." Angela slunk to the bedroom door. She looked glumly at her sister, roaring and paddled on her mother’s knee. "I did one thing mom and I can’t undo it. I don’t know what you want from me!". Mrs. White was incensed.

"Don’t you take that tone with me young lady or I am going to start restricting your television privileges, do you hear me?"

"Yes mom" sighed Angela, looking down at her white sneakers.

"Mooommyyy iit huuuurts!" wept Tracy as her tears fell.

"Your sister Tracy is in for yet another long, hard spanking on her bare bottom and it is *your* fault!"

"You could just not spank her again, mommy" Angela suggesting.

"Yes! Yes!" bellowed Tracy, her whole body shaking from each loud slap to her buttocks.

"Angela, don’t be ridiculous. You know perfectly well what happens to little girls who go around in public with no pants on. Tracy must be spanked and she must be spanked without mercy. She must be punished and punished over my knee and there are no two ways about it. I hope you are happy"

"I’m puuuuuniiished nooow!" bawled Tracy, kicking her bare legs helplessly behind her.

"I didn’t *mean* for Tracy to get spankings" whined Angela.

"Well Tracy *did* get spankings, Angela and she is still getting them. Just look at her bare red bottom squirm! Those are some sore, spanked little cheeks". Angela glumly looked at Tracy’s bare red bottom squirming as it was paddled. She couldn’t deny that her sister did indeed have a pair of very spanked little cheeks.

"Well.maybe you could just not spank her quite so soundly this time?" Angela suggested tentatively. "Angela" snapped Mrs. White angrily. "You know perfectly well that your sister was *in* public with *no* pants on! She is going to get such a spanking on my knee, she will never forget it! You are old enough to understand that she *cannot* go unpunished."

"I wooon’t forgeeet! I wooon’t forgeeet! Mooommyyyy doon’t spaaaank!" begged Tracy, clutching at the empty air in desperation.

"I didn’t say don’t punish her, mom. Of course you have to. But.maybe since it isn’t her fault you could go a little easier on the third spanking?". Mrs. White scowled with anger. "Angela! Go a little easier on this spanking indeed! Do I need to remind you that since her last spanking, your sister Tracy has ridden the bus with no pants on and walked home from the bus stop with no pants on! Wearing your pants is absolutely rule number one. How could I spare her any punishment?".

"Ow! Ow! Ow! OW!" squealed Tracy in time to the rapid slaps that fell behind her.

"I’m *sorry* mom! I didn’t *mean* to!" whined Angela yet again.

"Well, why don’t you think about how sorry you are while you do the dishes in the sink". Angela was shocked.

"But mom, its *Tracy’s* turn to do the dishes!"

"Yes, well thanks to you, Tracy is a little bit busy right now getting a hard spanking over my knee, so I suppose that *you* will just have to do it for her, Angela". Angela sulked, deeply injured by the unfairness of life, and walked slowly to the sink as if walking to face a firing squad. She sighed and got down to work, slowly washing and drying the dishes to the sound of her sister being paddled in the background. When she was done, she decided to check in on the spanking, but she didn’t want to be given more work so she walked softly down the corridor and peeked around the bedroom door. Tracy was bucking over her mother’s knee, bawling for respite as the woman’s spanking palm rained ceaselessly on the little girl’s unprotected bottom. Angela felt bad, so she went to watch television to take her mind off it. It wasn’t easy to tune out Tracy’s cries and focus on the soap opera, but she managed it eventually and did her best to piece the story together. She was quite lost in the plot when she suddenly became aware that something around her was different. She couldn’t work out what it was at first, but then she realized - the sound of smacking had stopped. Angela glanced at the clock and gasped. "Mom - we have to pick up your sweater at the store!" she cried out. Her mother didn’t seem to hear her. She scrambled to her feet and dashed for the bedroom. Inside, Tracy, still pantsless, was dancing around the room, bawling like a baby and clutching her little red bottom. "Mom!" repeated Angela urgently "we have to pick up your sweater at the store! Look at the time!". Mrs. White glanced up at the clock.

"Oh no!" she exclaimed "the *bus*!". She grabbed a daughter’s hand in each of her hands and darted for the front door, dragging them in her wake. Tracy shrieked "my *pants*! Mommy, my *pants*!"

"Tracy, there’s no time now or we will miss the bus!" answered Mrs. White, pulling her wailing daughter to the door. "I’ll buy you some pants at the store where I get my sweater". Mrs. White ran down the street with her daughter’s in tow, Tracy howling about her pants every step of the way. They only just arrived at the bus stop as the last passenger was getting on, and scrambled aboard puffing and out of breath. Tracy wept bitterly in disbelief and fear as she watched her street recede out of the bus windows. When it was gone, she looked back at the passengers to see that all eyes were upon her. She cried all the harder and pulled her shirt down as far as it would go, but did not take a seat on the bus.

The bus stopped right outside Summer Styles, the clothes store. "Pants for you at last, honey" Mrs. White told Tracy encouragingly. They stepped off the bus and onto the sidewalk in front of the shop. "Only one more spanking to go, sweetheart" Mrs. White promised. Tracy roared in terror and tried to run away, not caring about her state of dress, but her mother had her firmly by the hand. "I’m sorry Tracy and I understand, but you just rode on the bus with no pants on and you just can’t do that and not get a spanking right away. You *must* be punished. Rules are rules"

"But I’m spanked! But I’m spanked!" howled Tracy as her mother sat down on the bus seat. "Poor Tracy. None of this is your fault" sighed Mrs. White as she lay her bare-bottomed nine year old over her knee. Angela looked unhappily down at the sidewalk, wondering when she would ever hear the end of this. Mrs. White began to administer a spanking to her youngest daughter, and Tracy, whose bottom was feeling very sensitive indeed, responded very vocally to her chastisement. "So Tracy gets *another* spanking because of your selfishness" pointed out Mrs. White to Angela as she gave Tracy her latest spanking with great vigor. "It’s the buses fault!" protested Angela. "If it came later in the day, she would have had time to get her spanking, put her pants on and catch the bus."

"Don’t be ridiculous Angela - it is *not* the buses fault. The bus just comes when it comes. You were the one who pushed your sister into a puddle of water and that’s why she lost her pants and that’s why she’s getting a spanking on her bare bottom in the middle of the street. *Another* spanking on her bare bottom - something she has had much more than her share of today".

"I’ll be gooooooooood!" bellowed Tracy, the tears pouring down her face as her mother laid down smacks relentlessly on her behind.

"I’m *sorry* mom!" repeated Angela, and winced as her mother explained in detail what Angela’s ’sorry’ would not achieve for poor Tracy. Angela stood there sulking, watching the traffic pass as Tracy squirmed and cried. Eventually, Mrs. Ellen, who owned Summer Styles, came out and locked the front door. She saw the spanking, but decided not to ask what was going on, on the grounds that it was none of her business. "I’m closing up, Mrs. White. If you want that sweater, you can have it now, but I have to go" she stated.

"Paaaaaants!" howled Tracy from over her mother’s knee.

"Can’t you just wait for a while? Tracy needs to have this spanking and she needs to have it right now". Mrs. Ellen’s curiosity got the better of her at last.

"Why does Tracy need a spanking right away?" she asked.

Mrs. White confided "she rode the bus here with no pants on". Mrs. Ellen whistled and nodded. "You are absolutely right! Tracy must be spanked right away. Spanked and spanked on her bare bottom". Tracy squirmed this way and that but always her mother’s punishing hand found its mark.

"She will be Mrs. Ellen. But then I need to pick up my sweater and I need to buy some pants for Ellen."

"I’m sorry Mrs. White but I really have to go. I can sell them to you now, but I can’t wait around. Are you almost done?".

"Paaaaaaants!" bawled Tracy and had her rear end spanked hard.

"Oh no - I’ve hardly started. Tracy will be getting punishment over my knee for a long time yet". Mrs. Ellen shrugged. Tracy roared and kicked her legs.

"I do sympathize with your situation, Mrs. White. You really don’t have a choice. Since Tracy rode the bus with no pants on, you will just have to keep on spanking her bottom and not let anything get in your way. But I have to go home right now. I’m sorry - you will just have to pick up your sweater tomorrow". She turned and walked off down the street as Tracy roared desperately after her about pants, and flailed and struggled on her mother’s knee. Mrs. White sighed and looked up at the bus timetable. "Well that didn’t work very well - we may has well have just not taken the bus out here at all and you could have put your pants on, Tracy. But at least we have our visit to Aunty Susan to look forward to. There is just enough time to finish your spanking before the bus to Aunty Susan’s place arrives" she said and gave Tracy a long hard spanking on her bare bottom.

"Tracy, you have no *pants* on!" exclaimed Aunty Susan in shock. "Why you deserve *such* a *spanking*!". Tracy wept like a baby and pulled her yellow shirt down as far as it would go. "And it isn’t even her fault!" interjected Mrs. White. Angela rolled her eyes, but was careful not to be seen doing so. "What do you mean?" Aunty Susan wanted to know. "Angela pushed Tracy into a puddle"

"Oh Angela - you *naughty* girl!" scolded Aunty Susan. "What a thing to do to your sister!". Angela folder her arms and tried not to pout.

"Right into a puddle in the park!" added Mrs. White.

"Well sit down, you must tell me all about it" Aunty Susan advised.

"I will but I really have to spank Tracy’s bottom - I hope you don’t mind"

Tracy howled "no more spaaaaankings!" and spread her hands over her bottom as if that would do her any good.

"Of *course* I don’t mind!" affirmed Aunty Susan. "Tracy has gone visiting with no pants on and she must be spanked and spanked and spanked right away! I can see that you have been spanking her already - do you want me to take over?"

"It’s not my faaaauult!" wailed Tracy.

"Oh would you Susan - my hand is sore?"

"Of course! Come here Tracy and bend over Aunty Susan’s knee for punishment. Time for a long hard spanking". Susan took the bawling girl by the hand and led her back to her seat. She sat down and hauled Tracy over her knee. Immediately, she began to spank her niece’s naked bottom hard and Tracy began to yell. "Now" said Aunty Susan "while I tan this girl’s tail, tell me what happened!". Mrs. White took a seat.

"Well, we were in the park and Angela was shoving Tracy on the seat-"

"That isn’t fair mom!" Angela objected. "Tracy was doing it too!"

"Angela!" scolded Aunty Susan as she paddled Tracy’s red rump "you are the older sister and you are supposed to be setting an example. What a way for an eleven year old girl to behave!", Tracy looked like she was bouncing on her Aunt’s lap as her whole body flinched with every smack.

"So" continued Mrs. White "Angela pushes Tracy right off the end of the seat and she lands right in a puddle! Her shorts and panties are wet!"

"Angela you *naughty* girl!" scolded Aunty Susan. "That’s your *sister*!". Angela folded her arms and frowned unhappily. Tracy cried and pleaded for mercy. "So what could I do?" asked Mrs. White. Aunty Susan reasoned "well, you had to take Tracy’s shorts and panties off right then and there if they had water on them".

"Right - because of Angela, I had to take Tracy’s shorts and panties off right there in the park. And then, of course, I had to give her a long hard spanking for having no pants on in the park"

"Of course! Angela, I hope you are very ashamed of yourself! Tracy needed to get a long, hard bare bottom spanking in public because of you"

"I’m sorry" sniffled Angela.

Her Aunt told her "sorry won’t soothe poor Tracy’s bottom any, Angela!". Aunty Susan scowled at Angela and spanked Tracy’s bare bottom hard. "So then we walked back to the bus stop" continued Mrs. White.

"But that means that by the time you got to the bus stop, Tracy deserved another sound spanking"

"Right! I couldn’t just let her walk through the streets with no pants on and not paddle her immediately!". Tracy begged and pleaded for mercy from over her Aunty Susan’s knee. "Angela!" scolded Aunty Susan "look at all the spankings you got for your poor Sister Tracy! You are supposed to look out for your baby sister, not get her bottom baked!". Angela wiped a tear away from her eye with the back of her hand. She hated to be scolded.

"So we finally got home-" Mrs. White continued.

"Well I’m sure you really went to town on Tracy’s little backside when you got home!" affirmed Aunty Susan.

"Oh you know I did! I put that little girl over my knee and spanked and spanked her bare bottom like a mother should". Tracy bawled and had her bare bottom spanked some more. Aunty Susan scolded "and I hope you felt guilty Angela! Your poor sister - deserving so much spanking because of what you did"

"Yes Aunty Susan" answered Angela in a little voice.

"Anyway, like I said, I had to give her a looooong spanking"

"Well of course you did!" agreed Aunty Susan, her right hand slapping hard across her niece’s red cheeks.

"And by the time I was done, it was almost time for the bus to leave so I could pick up my sweater"

"Oh no!" gasped Aunty Susan. "Don’t tell me you had to run out without giving Tracy a chance to put pants on!"

"That is exactly what happened! How she cried for her pants!"

"Well, I’ll bet that she did! How awful for her. Why Angela, it was your fault that your poor sister didn’t have any pants on - why didn’t you get her some pants?"

"But - but" the eleven year old protested. "Tracy *had* pants all ready. She just didn’t get time to put them on between her spanking and the bus"

"But you should have known she deserved a long, long spanking and you could have been carrying pants in a bag for her in case she had to run for the bus". Angela sniffled. Tracy flailed her naked legs and had her naked rump smacked.

"Anyway, it turns out we needn’t have bothered running for the bus. Once we got off, of course, the first thing I had to do was turn Tracy over my knee for a long hard spanking"

"Well obviously. So did you have time to finish spanking her before the shop closed?"

"No!"

"Oh no! So no pants for Tracy then!"

"Right - no sweater for me and no pants for Tracy. After all that time since she fell in the puddle, that poor girl’s bottom is still as bare as can be and very spanked indeed."

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!" yelped Tracy, who was only too aware of how bare and spanked her bottom was. "And that explains why she had to come visiting like this with no pants on!" concluded Aunty Susan, smacking away forcefully.

"That’s exactly it! Visiting with no pants on! A single spanking will never do for that. I’ll have to punish her and punish her"

"No! No! Wah! Ha! Ha!" pleaded Tracy as her red bottom was slapped.

"Are you listening to this Angela? Think about the spankings your poor sister will have to get for going visiting with no pants on. How could you be so cruel to your own flesh and blood?". Angela wiped both her eyes with her sleeve and stood in silent disgrace. "And the worst part" continued Mrs. White "is that I have to get my tax forms all figured out tonight. How on earth am I going to do that and give Tracy the spankings she deserves? She *really* has to get it for going visiting with no pants on". Aunty Susan nodded and replied "there is quite simply only one thing that you can possibly do. You go home and do your tax forms and leave Tracy here overnight for spankings". Tracy roared in terror - "noooooooooooo!". She fought with every ounce of her strength to writhe free from her Aunt’s grasp but was help helplessly in place as the spanking rained down on her burning behind.

"Susan, that is so kind, but she needs to be punished so severely."

"I know and I’m perfectly capable of administering punishment. Tracy deserves to be spanked without mercy and that is just what I’ll do. I promise I’ll give her spanking after spanking and I’ll make her roar for mercy over my knee every time. You go and do what you need to do - I’ll keep Tracy’s bottom hot and her legs kicking"

"Nooooo Aunty Suuuusaaan nooooo!" bellowed Tracy while the woman spanked away ferociously.

"Oh, do you *really* promise Susan? After what Tracy has done, she needs to be spanked just *heartlessly*!"

"Sis, I promise. I will spank her and spank her and spank her"

"Hard!"

"Just as hard as can be. You have nothing to worry about. Tracy is going to be paddled like she deserves." Tracy squealed and bucked on her Aunty Susan’s knee.

"But wait - Tracy doesn’t have any pants here. If I leave her here, she’ll keep on visiting without pants and she will need so much more punishment. Oh, the *spankings*!".

"Nooooooooo!" shrieked Tracy in terror and had her bare bottom spanked hard for her trouble.

"Listen - do you *have* to do these tax forms tonight or not?"

"Yeah - I really do"

"Then we don’t really have any choice. I know it isn’t fair on poor Tracy, but we really don’t. This is all Angela’s fault. You know that, don’t you Angela?".

"I’m sorry" apologized Angela sadly, finding all the scolding very hard to take. Mrs. White scolded Angela all the way out the door as Tracy howled after them, begging to be taken home to her pants. Mrs. White scolded Angela all the way home on the bus too, and forbade her from watching television the whole night for what she had done. Every now and then during the evening, Mrs. White would take a break from her tax forms and call up her sister Susan, to make absolutely sure that Tracy was getting her spankings. She was.