A Simple Plan by Juanoneone

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
SpankingFetish

A Simple Plan by Juanoneone

Post by SpankingFetish »

Juanoneone's stories have been very hard to find lately, so I'll be archiving them here

Thirteen year old Alice Lane had a plan. She really had nothing against eight year old Cassie Jones, but she felt that her plan was such a wonderfully clever one that she had no option but to try it out on *someone*. Alice took the ten dollars from Mrs. Jones and put it in her pocket. "Did Cassie behave herself?" the woman asked.

"Oh yes, she was pretty good. But there was one thing that bothered me. I asked her when she had last had a spanking and she said she hadn’t been spanked in a whole month. Did you know that?"

"Of course I do. I spanked her last month for breaking a jug. She’s been very good ever since"

"Well yes, I know, but a whole month? I mean, its your business Mrs. Jones but a whole month without a spanking seems a little harsh on poor Cassie". Alice pressed her lips together and shook her head in wonder, scratching her head through wavy black hair. Mrs. Jones squinted, confused.

"Harsh? How is that harsh?"

"Well now Mrs. Jones, I don’t mean to be telling you how to raise your own child. If you decide that Cassie has to go without spankings."

"Go without? What *are* you talking about Alice?"

"Well, nothing you don’t know. I mean - a spanking always makes a girl feel better, right?". Mrs. Jones blinked. Then she blinked again. Then she blinked again.

"It does?" she asked weakly. Alice’s black eyes grew wide with astonishment.

"You didn’t know that? Well of course it does!"

"No! Not Cassie. She’d do anything to get out of a spanking!"

"Well, of course she would, Mrs. Jones! You know what a good-hearted girl Cassie is. She doesn’t want you to go to any trouble over her. She’d rather just suffer from all her stress rather than tell you she needs spankings on your knee"

"Suffer? Suffer from stress? Whatever do you mean?". Alice sighed and explained in an indulgent tone of voice. "Mrs. Jones, there is an eight year old girl in there who needs your spankings. You’re her mother and she needs to be severely punished across your knee. She needs a chance to cry like a baby and get her bottom paddled hot and red. A spanking is very cathartic for a schoolgirl. All during the day she has to bottle up her frustrations. It isn’t until she comes home and bends over for spanking that she can release all of that. She can have a good cry over mommy’s knee. She can let it all out". Mrs. Jones squinted at Alice in confusion. Alice sighed again and raised her index finger. "Let me try again, Mrs. Jones. When a girl gets a really good spanking she gets to cry and shout and squirm and kick the air with her feet. She *needs* to get to carry on like that. If you don’t spank all the worries of the day out of a girl, it will fester and she will get upset. Spanking the tears out of your daughter is like milking your cow. Just like a cow isn’t going to be happy and healthy if you don’t milk her, your girl isn’t going to be happy and healthy if she doesn’t get the tears spanked out of her on a regular basis". Mrs. Jones gaped with astonishment, her mouth open. "But does it *have* to be a spanking?" she asked. "Surely it do just as well if she just went into a room and cried and screamed and stamped her feet?".

"Oh, my goodness, no!" laughed Alice. "That wouldn’t do at all. No, it *has* to be a spanking. When a girl gets a really good spanking, that’s *real* crying that she is doing, not playacting. Without the spanking, a girl is just going through the motions. She has to *feel* it. Her cries of pain have to be one hundred percent sincere. Its not enough that she howls - she has to be howling because her mommy is tanning her bottom and *good*. Her rear end needs to be on fire from punishment".

"But-" tried Mrs. Jones. Alice shook her head again.

"I’m telling you. She has to yell with pain. She has to have tears *pouring* down her face. She has to be crying because she has something to cry *about*. There is just no substitute for a roasting hot bottom when a girl needs to vent the pressure. I promise you, you simply must let you daughter blow off steam with a good paddling, or she is going to burst"

"Oh my goodness! Oh my *goodness*! I simply had no idea at all! Cassie always seemed to hate getting spankings so *much*!". Alice put her hand on Mrs. Jones’ shoulder. "Like I said, Cassie is a very brave girl. She would do anything rather than put you to the slightest trouble". Tears pricked Mrs. Jones eyes.

"She’s such a good, kind girl. All this time and she was only thinking of me - never of her own sacrifice"

"Cassie would do anything for you, Mrs. Jones. She’s a kid that any mother should be proud of"

"I would do anything for her too! Alice, I promise you, I never would have gone on this way if only I had known. I am going to go into that living room right this minute, put my daughter Cassie across my knee and spank her bottom soundly. I’ll let you see yourself out. I cannot thank you enough"

"Mrs. Jones, why don’t you spank her bottom right in front of me?"

"What? But there is no need to embarrass her."

"But don’t you remember what I said about giving her something to cry about? You have to be cruel to be kind Mrs. Jones. Besides, she must never think that you are ashamed to spank her. Whenever you hide her spankings, you are telling her that aren’t prepared to be seen spanking her - she needs to know that you *are*"

"Oh Alice, you are so very wise for one so young. Whatever would I have done if you had not explained the situation to me? I want you to come and see Cassie get her spanking. She needs to know that I’m not afraid to spank her where you can see"

Cassie was sitting on the couch, frowning and flicking through Time Magazine, looking at the pictures. Judging by the expression on her face, she wasn’t finding it very satisfactory entertainment. "Cassie honey?" he mother called to her, her voice cracking slightly with emotion. Cassie looked up with big blue eyes. "What is it mommy?" she asked. "Cassie sweetheart, mommy has some very, very good news for you". Cassie jumped from her seat and ran over, her blonde hair swinging. "What is it mommy? Is it a toy?"

"Its better than a toy, Cassie. Its something you want more than a toy. Get ready". Cassie held her breath excitedly. "Cassie, mommy is going to give you a spanking on her knee". Mrs. Jones touched the tip of Cassie’s nose with her index finger, affectionately. Cassie choked. "A spanking? That isn’t funny" she pouted.

"I’m not joking, angel". The mother crouched down to the daughter’s level and looked her at her with a smile full of love. "I’m going to spank your bottom good and sore". Cassie’s hands flew over the seat of her pink track pants.

"I’ve been *good*! I don’t deserve a spanking!" she protested in horror. Mrs. Jones wiped a tear away from her own eye. "Cassie, you are always just thinking about me. But I want you to know, spanking you is no trouble I wouldn’t gladly put up with if it makes you feel better. Now you are going over my knee for a good paddling, young lady, and there is nothing you can do about it". She took her daughter by the left shoulder and began to drag the resisting girl back to the couch. "Don’t spank! Don’t spank me! I’ve been good!" Cassie wailed, tears already springing to her eyes.

"Don’t you worry Cassie" her mother told her as she took a seat. "Everything is going to be alright. I’m going to punish that bottom of yours like a mother should". Cassie squealed as Mrs. Jones bent her forward and over her knee. "Not in front of her! Not in front of Alice!" Cassie wailed, looking back over her shoulder in horror. Her mother laughed affectionately. "Yes, Cassie, I am going to spank you right in front of Alice. I am not ashamed to be seen spanking you, Cassie. I don’t care *who* is watching". The girl cried at the unfairness of it all, kicking her feet already as her mother raised her right hand up in the air. "Wait Mrs. Jones!" Alice objected. "Aren’t you going to pull down Cassie’s pants?"

"Nooo!" insisted Cassie, very emphatically.

"Now Alice, I just don’t pull down pants. Its just not the way I spank."

"Mrs. Jones, is Cassie getting a spanking or not? You told me that you were really going to punish her, but then you keep pulling away. Isn’t Cassie worth it to you? Isn’t she worth getting it with her pants down?". Mrs. Jones looked down lovingly at her squirming daughter. "Yes, you are worth it" she affirmed, smiling at the girl. "Why should I make your punishment any lighter when punishment is just what you need? Cassie, this time your mommy is going to take down your pants and she doesn’t mind who sees". As Cassie yowled in dissent and squirmed helplessly, Mrs. Jones took hold of the waistband of her pink track pants and pulled them down to her knees, leaving her bent over in her white panties. "In fact" Mrs. Jones observed, thoughtfully, "Cassie, how would you like to get a good hot spanking right on your *bare bottom*". Cassie howled and squirmed. "That’s the right attitude Mrs. Jones" cheered Alice. "Show her that you really, really care. See the response you got from her? That tells you that this is something that she really needs. She can’t impose on you by telling you, of course. Its just not her nature"

"Oh my sweet, sweet daughter!" cooed Mrs. Jones. "Honey, pulling down your panties for your spanking is no trouble at all. I know it means a lot to you, and yet you never think of yourself. Well let me tell you something sweetie, from this day on, I promise that every single spanking you get is going to go right on your bare bottom! What do you think of that?". Cassie roared in horror and disbelief. Her mother pulled her white panties down to her knees, leaving her little pink bottom naked to the room. "You can just relax now, honey. Mommy is going to spank that cheeky bare bottom of yours until you won’t be able to sit down for a week". With that promise, Mrs. Jones began to spank, her palm slapping loudly across the unprotected skin of her eight year old’s behind. The mother had been truly moved by Alice’s words and her slaps were not gentle ones. She wanted to make sure that this time, Cassie got a spanking to remember. Cassie bawled like a baby, swinging her arms and kicking her legs behind her as her young rump was subjected to a hot greeting. Alice smiled in delight. "You won’t regret the decision to give it to her on her bare bottom from now on, Mrs. Jones. A bare bottom means so very much to a girl who is being spanked. Nothing is so personal as a spanking on the bare bottom. It shows her that you really, truly accept her and that you will never let anything get in the way of spanking her. Pull her panties down and she knows that you mean it - you are pulling the weight of the world itself from her shoulders"

"This girl will *never* wear panties for a spanking again, Alice. Not over *my* knee. She is going to learn that I will never, ever let anything get between my hand and her bottom when I decide that it is spanking time around here!".

"No mommy no!" yowled the reddening girl. "Not on the bare mommy!"

"Cassie, I know I let you go for a whole month without a spanking but I promise you that that is going to change. I let you down, but I know better now - honestly I do. If I could go back in time and put you over my knee more often, I would, but at least I can do better in the future. I can see that I’ve been harsh. I didn’t mean to. I didn’t understand what I was doing. I didn’t mean to make you go without your spankings. I didn’t know that they meant so much to you. I can be a spankier mother for you, I *know* I can. I know now that spankings make you feel better"

"No mommy noooo!" howled Cathy from over her knee, her whole body shaking from the spanks that landed hard across her little red backside. "Spankings make me feel *worse*! It hurts! Don’t spank!". Her daughter’s heartfelt pleas touched Mrs. Jones deeply. "Oh Cassie, what a little angel you are. Always thinking of yourself. Never wanting to be any trouble to me. You would even do without spankings just so as to not put me out. To think - all the times you positively *begged* me not to spank your bottom, all the time knowing that a good hard spanking was exactly what you needed to cope with your stress! You decided that you would rather just suffer from all that tension rather than tell me that you need spankings on your mommy’s knee. What a wonderful heart you have! Any mother should be proud to pull down your pants and tan you until you can’t sit down. But when you needed catharsis, I just didn’t give you the chance to cry like a baby. I didn’t give you the chance to have your bare bottom paddled until it is just as hot and as red as can be. I made you just bottle up all your frustrations and keep them inside. Well no more. Cassie, I promise you, you *are* going to cry like a baby over my knee tonight. I’m going to spank this little bottom until it is just as red as can be and you are roaring from the pain". Roar from pain poor Cassie did. She had been spanked before but this one was really something special. Her cries filled the air and the tears coursed from her blue eyes and down her cheeks. "That’s it, Cassie! Good girl! You have a good cry over mommy’s knee. Just let it all out. I’m going to spank your bottom hard, I promise, and you can cry and squirm and carry on just as much as you want. Mommy is going to spank all of the worries of the day out of you. You don’t have to think about anything except for the punishment on your rear end. We aren’t going to leave any of those worries to fester and make you upset - mommy is going to paddle them away if she has to roast your bottom to do it. I know that you need those nasty old tears spanked out of you on a regular basis and promise you that from now on, that’s just what your mommy is going to do"

"I can cry! I can cry!" bawled Cassie as the tears poured from her eyes. "I don’t need a spanking to cryyyyyy!"

"Oh no Cassie" her mother replied, shaking her head and smacking the girl’s red buttocks loudly. "You’ve just got to have those spankings and we both know it. You want to do some *real* crying, not just go through the motions to please me. You know that you have to *feel* it. Well, I’m going to make sure that you *do* feel it. Mommy is going to make her Cassie cry and cry. The tears you shed while over *this* knee are going to be one hundred percent sincere, let me promise you that. I’m going to set your bottom on fire with punishment. You are going to cry properly over your mommy’s knee because your mommy is going to give her girl something to really cry *about*. I know now that there is no substitute for a red-hot bottom when a girl needs to vent the pressure. I promise, I’m going to *give* you that red-hot bottom while you lie there on your tummy and roar your cares away". Alice watched the hearty paddling with satisfaction and counseled "just keep in mind, Mrs. Jones, it isn’t enough to just give her the works this afternoon and then backslide into your old lax ways. Old habits are hard to change".

"Oh don’t you worry Alice" answered Mrs. Jones, slapping her daughter’s red bottom hard. "And don’t *you* worry, Cassie. I know that mommy hasn’t been very spanky with you in the past, but from now on, mommy is going to spank you a *lot*! I promise you will never have to wait and wait for the next spanking. I’m going to pull your panties down just all the time and tan your buns until you are howling from pain".

"No! No! Don’t spank! Wah! Wah! Wah!-Ha!-Ha!-Ha!" bellowed Cassie, her eyes wide with terror.

Mrs. Jones looked up at Alice quizzically. She admitted "you know, I’m really not sure how much I *should* be spanking Cassie’s bottom. I know that once a month is not nearly enough but.". Cassie’s left sneaker flew off and went rolling over the carpet.

"Oh, its very, very simple, Mrs. Jones" Alice assured her. "The more you spank her, the better she is going to feel". Mrs. Jones eyes widened.

"But.but surely too much spanking.". Alice shook her head emphatically.

"There is no such thing as too much spanking Mrs. Jones. The more you spank her, the happier, more relaxed and more secure little Cassie is going to be. Never mind the way she cries and pleads. She knows that good spanking is hard work and she doesn’t want to be any trouble to you". Cassie’s blond hair swayed from side to side as she flinched rhythmically.

"But-" tried Mrs. Jones.

"There are no buts about it. Its very simple. The more you spank, the better she will feel. If you want to keep her happy, then keep her bare bottomed and begging for mercy".

"Keep her bare bottomed and begging for mercy" Mrs. Jones repeated, committing the maxim to memory. Bare bottomed Cassie begged piteously for mercy, and Mrs. Jones nodded sagely at what she took to be a proof of Alice’s assertion.

"Spank her in the morning, spank her in the afternoon, spank her whenever you can find the time. She’s at her very happiest when she is being punished and punished without the slightest show of mercy"

"So I should give Cassie a spanking when she gets home from school for instance, to help her let out all those tensions of the day"

"No! No! No!" bawled Cassie as her rump was relentlessly slapped. Her kicking had worked her pink track pants down to her knees, where they now bound her calves.

"Absolutely! That way, she can be at school knowing all day that as soon as she gets home, you are going to bare her bottom, put her over your knee and make her pay and pay. She’ll soon forget about her cares and troubles when she is pleading for respite with her backside on fire. But don’t just make it a chore. A spanking is a welcome relief for a girl and a happy occasion. For instance, you know she has those cartoon videos that she likes to watch. Imagine how good it would be for her to get to watch them while getting a good hard spanking from her mother at the same time"

"Nooo-hoooo-hooo!" wailed Cassie, pumping her feet and kicking her right sneaker onto the floor.

"But how can she watch if-"

"*Priorities* Mrs. Jones! You have to keep your priorities straight. Your spankings mean a lot more to Cassie than any silly old cartoons. Look at her now - has she ever reacted so much to her videos?". Mrs. Jones regarded the red-bottomed girl roaring and twisting on her knee, arms and legs flailing as her hot backside was slapped again and again. "No Alice. You are right. Her videos never meant as much to her as spankings"

"Right! Just keep that in mind when you are looking for treats for her. Why give her candy when you can put her over your knee? If it’s a really nice day, for instance, you could take Cassie outside and give her a good spanking in the garden"

"You can’t!" bellowed Cassie as her mother’s palm impacted across the soft skin of her backside.

"But you said she should be getting her spankings on her bare bottom"

"So who said you can’t pull down Cassie’s panties and spank her bare bottom right there in the garden? You aren’t ashamed to be seen spanking your daughter’s bare bottom are you?"

"You can’t! You can’t!" squealed the girl.

"Well no, but Cassie is so modest and-"

"Mrs. Jones, Cassie needs your punishments, not your mercy! Don’t spare her feelings and don’t spare her bottom. Besides, there is nothing she wants more than to know that you can and will strip her and spank her anywhere and anytime. It gives a girl tremendous feelings of security to know that their mommy is always absolutely in charge and will decide just what happens to her and when".

"Oh my! I just didn’t know!"

"Spank her in front of other people, Mrs. Jones. Go out of your way to spank her in front of other people. Not only is it more punishment for her, but you send her a message that she has no say at all over when her panties stay up or when they come down, no say at all about *what* happens to her. No say, no responsibility and no stress - you see?". Cassie begged and pleaded and promised to be good, but always her mother’s hand landed again and again onto her red cheeks. Mrs. Jones had an idea.

"I know!" she announced. "Cassie, I have an extra special treat for you! Think about *this* punishment! You have some little friends coming over to swim in our pool tomorrow. Well guess what? I’m going to take your swimsuit right off, put you naked over my knee, and spank your bare bottom long and hard right in front of the other children. I’m going to let them see you bawl like a baby and watch as your cheeks get just as red as can be. Think of how cathartic *that* is going to be!". Cassie’s cries reached a new pitch and she bucked wildly on the knee, her pants and panties wrapped around her ankles. "No mommy nooo! You caaan’t! You caaaaaaaan’t!"

"Oh she *likes* that one!" trilled Alice happily. "Listen to her beg and plead! She’s really going to be looking forward to it"

"Oh I can tell, I can tell. It will be a real roasting right in front of everyone. She just can’t wait!". Howling, Cassie kicked her track pants onto the floor and her panties soon followed. Her naked legs scissored furiously at the air as she begged and pleaded, and as her mother paddled and spanked. Cassie wasn’t getting off the knee anytime soon.

Alice was walking home one day when she caught sight of Mrs. Jones and Cassie in their front garden. Mrs. Jones was seated on a garden chair in a loose white dress. Cassie lay across her knee in nothing but a pink t-shirt, her arms and legs flailing wildly as her mother spanked away hard at her round red bottom. "Good morning Mrs. Jones" greeted Alice with a wide smile. Mrs. Jones smiled back happily. "Hello Alice! Isn’t this such a lovely day? I thought that I would give Cassie a treat and spank her bare bottom out in the sun. She likes a nice spanking in the sunshine, don’t you sweetie?"

"No! No! Wah! Ha! Ha!" Cassie replied, tensing her punished buttocks as if that could afford them any protection from her mother’s hand. "Alice, she is such a selfless girl. She’s as happy as a clam when she’s bawling like a baby, but she wouldn’t dream of putting me to any trouble by encouraging me to spank. Cassie, don’t you worry - mommy knows what you need and she is going to keep you right here on her knee with no pants on. She’s going to paddle you and punish you and make your little bottom just as sore as it can be". Cassie roared and pleaded for mercy.

"Its just so touching to watch you spank Cassie, Mrs. Jones. You really are a mother who cares. It’s beautiful"

"Oh Alice, you don’t know the half of it. Cassie gets so many spankings now! Don’t you Cassie?".

"I’ll be good! I’ll be good! I’ll be gooood!" bawled Cassie. "I don’t want spaaaankings!"

"More than once a month then?" grinned Alice. Mrs. Jones laughed.

"Alice, I spank Cassie’s bare bottom every single day, I promise you. Good spankings too. She can hardly sit down. She barely gets to pull her panties up from one spanking before I pull them down again for another spanking. Spankings on the couch, spankings on her bed, spankings in the kitchen, spankings in the bath-". Cassie waved her little bare feet helplessly in the air.

"Spankings in the garden" added Alice cheerfully.

"Spankings in the garden too" laughed Mrs. Jones. "She had no idea that her mommy could punish her so severely. She loves it!".

"I hate it! I hate it! I hate it! Ha! Ha! Ha!" bawled Cassie through her flowing tears. Mrs. Jones laughed again. "Mommy knows the truth, Cassie. Mommy understands. She’ll never ever let you go without spankings again. I’m going to keep my girl bare bottomed and begging for mercy from now on. That’s the phrase you used, right Alice?". Alice nodded.

"Keep your daughter bare bottomed and begging for mercy and she will always be happy. Speaking of bare bottom spanking, how was Cassie’s treat by the pool?". Cassie howled at the memory, even as she squirmed helplessly to evade her mother’s punishing smacks.

"Oh wonderfully! How she bawled! A long naked spanking in front of her friends was just the thing to really let her vent her tension. She hadn’t had a good cry like that in I don’t know how long and believe me, Cassie has a lot of good cries nowadays. She really de-stressed over my knee that day, let me tell you."

"Mrs. Jones, I just can’t tell you how it warms my heart to hear about how much you spank little Cassie now. She is so lucky to have a mother like you who is willing to just punish her and punish her". Cassie didn’t feel very lucky. She felt very, very sore and extremely sorry for herself.

"Just keeping her bare bottomed and begging for mercy like you said, Alice. This is all down to you. If it hadn’t been for you, Cassie would be getting one spanking a month or even less, and not that hard either and certainly not with her panties down. Every time I make her roar for mercy, she owes it all to you". Alice blushed under the praise. "I just like people to be happy, Mrs. Jones" she explained. Cassie bucked and cried and had her naked red bottom spanked and spanked.
SpankingFetish

A Simple Plan part 2

Post by SpankingFetish »

Alice Lane was still smiling when she arrived at her own house. She was very pleased with herself - after all, the plan that she had concocted had entirely transformed Cassie Jones’ life. She had found Cassie a very ordinary eight year old and had left her the most spanked little girl that she had ever known. To Alice’s mind, this made her something of a genius. She climbed the wooden stairs to the landing, unlocked the front door and went in, throwing her schoolbag down in the hall. Her mother was waiting for her in the lounge and hugged her in welcome. "Alice, I just got off the telephone with Mrs. Jones. She is very impressed with you. She said that you gave her tremendous help with her daughter, Cassie". Alice smirked.

"I just to make people happy, mom" she answered.

"You *certainly* did that, sweetheart. Mrs. Jones says that Cassie has never been such a happy little girl, and that that makes *her* happy too. She really couldn’t say enough good things about you. You are such a good, kind girl. You always go out of your way to help others, all without a thought for yourself". Alice blushed.

"That’s just my nature, mom" she replied modestly.

"But sweetheart, you have to take care of yourself too. I love you Alice and you don’t need to keep secrets out of a concern for me"

"Okay mom" agreed Alice happily. Mrs. Lane put her hands on her daughter’s shoulders and smiled at her lovingly. "Alice, I’m your mother. I know you only kept quiet out of a concern to make things easy for me, but why didn’t you tell me that you need spankings?". Alice’s smile vanished. She gulped.

"I don’t need spankings mom" she testified.

"I happen to know better, Alice. I’ve been talking to Mrs. Jones. She told me everything you told her. She told me that you told her a spanking always makes a girl feel better, honey. So why didn’t you tell me?"

"I didn’t mean.I wasn’t.I mean Cassie." stuttered Alice, ice running down her spine. Mrs. Lane brushed back her daughter’s hair with her hand. "Angel, I know what a good-hearted girl you are. I know that you don’t want me to go to any trouble over you. But you shouldn’t just suffer from your stress rather than tell me that you need spankings on my knee". Alice shook her head without breaking eye contact, her wavy black hair swaying. "I’m not stressed mom. I don’t need spankings on your knee. I just-"

"Its alright, baby - Mrs. Jones told me everything. She could see what a kind girl you were and wondered whether you were getting your spankings at home or whether, like Cassie, you were just toughing it out to spare me. But Alice, I want you to know that spanking you is no trouble. I’m your mother and now I know that you need to be severely punished across my knee".

"Oh no no I don’t mommy you see I was just saying that Cassie-"

"You know what you need, Alice? I know that you do. You need a chance to cry like a baby and get your bottom paddled hot and red. You need that catharsis because all day you have to bottle up your frustrations. What you need is a good cry over your mommy’s knee. That way you can just bend over and let all your feelings out". Alice tried to back up, but her mother took her by the left wrist, gently but firmly. "No I don’t mommy I’m just fine I-"

"I only wanted the best for you Alice, but I wasn’t giving you a chance to cry and shout and squirm and kick the air with your feet. I know now that you *need* a chance to carry on like that. I know now that you just aren’t going to be happy and healthy if you don’t get the tears spanked out of you on a regular basis. You need to shed those tears and shed them because your rear and is on fire from punishment". As if on cue, tears sprung to Alice’s black eyes. "No mommy no! I don’t want spankings! I hate spankings! I hate them!". Mrs. Lane sighed and smiled lovingly.

"You are so sweet and so very brave. You would do anything rather than put me to the slightest trouble. Such a good kind girl, always thinking of me, never your own sacrifice". Alice was starting to sob.

"I’m not being brave mommy I don’t want a spanking-" she gushed, her eyes glistening. "Honey, I would do *anything* for you. I promise you, I never would have gone on this way if only I had known. I can’t change the past, Alice, but I can promise you this much. I am going to put your straight across my knee young lady and give you a spanking to remember". Alice pulled fruitlessly against her mother’s grip.

"No! No! Mommy, let me explain! This is all a misunderstanding!". Her mother smiled indulgently. "Alice, I’m going to spank your bottom good and sore. You are always just thinking about me. But I want you to know, spanking you is no trouble I wouldn’t gladly put up with if it makes you feel better. You are going over my knee for a good paddling, young lady, and there is nothing you can do about it". With that, she began to lead the desperately protesting Alice back to her chair. "Wait! Wait! This is all a mistake!" the girl wailed.

"Don’t you worry Alice" her mother told her as she took a seat. "Everything is going to be alright. I’m going to punish that bottom of yours like a mother should". She unbuttoned her daughter’s white shorts. "Pleeease mommy" the girl begged through her tears "not with my pants down". With a jerk, Mrs. Lane pulled her daughter’s shorts down to her knees, leaving her standing there in her pink panties. "I want you to know something Alice. You are *worth* being given it with your pants down. Why should I make your punishment any lighter when punishment is just what you need. In fact, I am going to spank you right on your bare bottom". Alice squeaked with despair as her mother took hold of her panties and pulled them down to her knees too, leaving her naked from the waist down and feeling very, very vulnerable. She sobbed raggedly as her mother bent her forward and over her knee, her round pink bottom presented for punishment. Alice lay on her stomach and cried, mouth open and tears dripping from her dark eyes. "Plea-hease mommy!" she begged. Mrs. Lane held her daughter firmly in place with her left arm. "You can just relax now, honey. Mommy is going to spank that cheeky bare bottom of yours until you wouldn’t dream of sitting down for all the tea in China". With that promise, Mrs. Lane began to spank, her palm slapping loudly across the unprotected skin of her thirteen year old’s behind. She had been truly moved by Mrs. Jones’ telephone call and her slaps were not gentle ones. She wanted to make sure that this time, Alice would get the sort of spanking that she had always deserved. Alice tensed her entire body at the pain and buried her face deep in her folded arms. Her body flinched with every punishing blow. Mrs. Lane smiled indulgently as she watched her daughter’s soft cheeks darken from her slaps. "I know what this means to you sweetie. You told Mrs. Jones that nothing is so personal as a spanking on the bare bottom. It shows the spanked girl that you really, truly accept her and that you will never let anything get in the way of you spanking her. Sweetie, I really, truly accept you and I want you to know that I will never let anything get in the way of me spanking you. I promise you will *never* wear panties for a spanking again, Alice. Not over *my* knee".

"That’s now what I meant ow! Ow! Ow!" wailed Alice, jerking rhythmically in time to the smack of her mother’s hand on her behind.

"I know I let you down, Alice. I know I did. And if I could go back in time and put you over my knee more often as you grew up, I would. But at least I know I can do better in the future. I didn’t mean to be harsh with you. I didn’t know what I was doing. I didn’t mean to make you go without your spankings. I didn’t know that they meant so much to you. But Alice, I can be a much spankier mother. I know I can. Everything is different now that I know that spankings make you feel better"

"They don’t! They don’t!" cried Alice from over her knee, grabbing the leg of the table with white-knuckled fingers and bucking from the spanks that landed hard on her burning red backside. "I didn’t mean me! I just meant Cassie! Just Cassie! Don’t spank me mommy!". Her daughter’s heartfelt pleas touched Mrs. Lane deeply. "Oh Alice, what a little angel you are. Always thinking of yourself. Never wanting to be any trouble to me. You would even do without spankings just so as to not trouble me. To think - you didn’t breathe a word all this time, even though you *knew* that a good hard spanking was exactly what you needed to cope with your stress! You decided that you would rather just suffer from all that tension rather than tell me that you need spankings on your mommy’s knee. What a wonderful heart you have! Any mother should be proud to pull down your pants and tan you until you roar from the pain. Well Alice, I promise you, you *are* going to cry like a baby over my knee tonight. I’m going to spank this little bottom until it is just as red as can be and then I’m *really* going to get spanking". Poor Alice bawled like a little girl. She cried and shook her head, splaying her black hair. She hammering the carpet with her hands and kicking the air behind her with her feet. The tears poured down her cheeks. "That’s it, Alice! Good girl! You have a good cry over mommy’s knee. Just let it all out. I’m going to spank your bottom hard, I promise, and you can cry and squirm and carry on just as much as you want. Mommy is going to spank all of the worries of the day out of you. You don’t have to think about anything except for the punishment on your rear end. We aren’t going to leave any of those worries to fester and make you upset - mommy is going to paddle them away if she has to roast your bottom to do it. I know that you need the nasty old tears spanked out of you on a regular basis and promise you that from now on, that’s just what your mommy is going to do". She smacked her daughter’s red buttocks vigorously.

"Nooo! You don’t understaaaaand! Waaaaaiiiiit!". Mrs. Lane laughed happily.

"You won’t be doing any more waiting for a spanking, Alice. Mommy is going to make her baby cry and cry. I know now that there is no substitute for a red-hot bottom when a girl needs to vent the pressure and I am going to set your bottom on fire with punishment. You just relax and lie there on your tummy, roaring your cares away". Alice lay on her tummy and roared alright, but she felt less and less carefree with every passing second. "And the best part is that you can be absolutely secure in the knowledge that whatever happens, you are going to get so many spankings from now on that you are never ever going to want to sit down". Wild panic took Alice. She had seen what happened to Cassie - spanking after spanking after spanking. She howled and struggled wildly to be free but her mother just laughed and held her firmly in place across her knee with her left arm as her right laid blistering punishment onto her naked bottom. "That’s right, Alice! I knew that would get your attention. You just aren’t going to believe how often you are going to get spankings now. You’ll be in paradise. I’m going to spank you all the time - whenever I can find a spare moment to spank you in. And every single time that I pull down your panties and paddle you, I’m going to make you howl with pain".

"Noooooooooooo!" bellowed Alice, her arms and legs flailing the air like a machine, all in a fruitless attempt to break free from her mother’s iron grasp. Her black eyes were wide with cold terror. Her tangled shorts and panties dropped to her ankles, where they bound her legs and instead of a scissor motion, her legs spasmed in unison as if she were some strange mermaid. Mrs. Lane smiled with delight, her eyes filled with love. Alice’s performance proved to the mother’s satisfaction just how important Alice’s spanked future was to her. "You know what I know?" she asked her daughter happily.

"Ow! Ow! Wah! Rah! Ha!" answered Alice, her bottom hot underneath her mother’s palm. "I know a very, very simple fact that tells me exactly how to deal with you whenever I am in the slightest doubt. You wouldn’t tell me yourself, but you told Mrs. Jones out of the goodness of your heart, and out of the goodness of her heart she passed it on to me. The secret is - the more I spank you, the better you are going to feel".

"Nooooooooooo!" howled Alice, thrashing like a desperate wild animal.

"Oh yes indeed. The secret is that there is no such thing as too much spanking where you are concerned. The more I spank you, the happier, more relaxed, and more secure my little Alice is going to be. From now on, I am going to keep you bare bottomed and begging for mercy, just like you said to Mrs. Jones. Just like Mrs. Jones keeps her daughter Cassie now that you told her the secret".

"Noooooo! Nooooo! Noooo! Pleeeeeeaaaaaseeee!" yelled Alice with all her might, rearing just as high as she could, while behind her, her mother’s palm rained relentlessly onto her bare red cheeks. "Oh yes, Alice, yes. Bare bottomed and begging for mercy, just like you really, really want. I can tell how much it means to you by the way you howl. I am going to punish you and punish you and punish you and never show you the slightest mercy". Alice bellowed with terror and pain, bucking on her mother’s knee and kicking her clothes-bound legs behind her until her white shorts and pink panties eventually worked themselves off of her ankles and went sailing through the air and out into the kitchen. Now Alice scissored her naked legs freely, but it didn’t bring her any relief. Mrs. Lane lovingly regarded the red-bottomed girl roaring and twisting on her knee, arms and legs churning as her hot backside was slapped again and again. The mother smiled. "Oh sweetheart, you don’t know what spanking *is* yet. But you will!"

Mrs. Jones was having a nice walk around her neighbourhood. She had just given her daughter Cassie a good spanking with the girl’s own school ruler and had decided to take in some fresh air before returning to give her another spanking just the same as the first, only longer. As she strolled, she caught sight of Mrs. Lane and Alice in their front garden. Mrs. Lane was seated on a garden chair in a white shirt and jeans. Alice lay across her knee in a yellow dress, the skirt of which was folded well up over her back. Her white panties dangled forlorn and neglected from the branch of a nearby shrub. She flailed her arms and legs wildly as her mother spanked away hard at her round red bottom. A grin broke out on Mrs. Jones face and she sighed with bliss. She could never convey to Alice in words just how grateful she was to her, and felt that she could never really repay the girl, but it gratified her immensely to know that she had given Alice the gift of spankings, the very gift that Alice has bestowed on Cassie. "Good morning Mrs. Lane. And good morning Alice" she beamed. "I see that someone is getting a nice paddling in the sun today"

"Hallo Mrs. Jones!" chirped Mrs. Lane as she spanked away. "It was such a lovely day that I thought I’d give Alice a little treat and spank her outside. She loves a good hard spanking in the garden, don’t you Alice?"

"No! No! Wah! Ha! Ha!" Alice replied, tensing her punished buttocks as if that could afford them any protection from her mother’s hand. She tossed her head from side to side, her dark wavy hair sweeping the grass. "Alice is such a selfless girl. She’s as happy as a clam when she’s bawling like a baby, but she wouldn’t dream of putting me to any trouble by encouraging me to spank".

"Oh, I know, I know. My Cassie is just the same way. In fact, it was the very fact that Alice is such a thoughtful and kind girl that made me wonder if she was getting her spankings at home, or pretending that she didn’t want them, like Cassie did"

"Well thank goodness you asked me, Mrs. Jones. I can’t tell you how much it means to Alice. She’s such a giving girl, she never would have told me what she needs. If you hadn’t let me know what she had told you about your Cassie, why, she never would have had the chance to truly vent her frustrations over my knee". Venting her frustrations very loudly, Alice managed to twist a little beneath her mother’s grasp for a second, tipping forward and clawing at the grass to get free. Mrs. Lane laughed and hauled her squirming daughter effortlessly back into place, resuming the spanking with even greater gusto than before. "Don’t you worry Alice" she reassured her. "Mommy knows what you need and she is going to keep you right here on her knee with no panties on. She is going to paddle you and punish you and make your little bottom just as sore as it can be". Alice roared and pleaded for mercy but got spanking instead. Mrs. Jones wiped a tear from her eye. "Its just so touching to watch you spank Alice, Mrs. Lane. She deserves to be spanked. She deserves to be spanked so very, very hard. She’s such a special young lady"

"I know, Mrs. Jones, I know. I can’t tell you how proud I am of her. Alice deserves spanking after spanking after spanking. And she gets them too, don’t you Alice?".

"Waaaah! Waaah! Waaaah!-Haaa!-Haaa!" affirmed Alice, screwing up her dripping eyes and tearing at the dirt with her fingernails. Mrs. Lane continued "Alice gets her spankings every single day - rain, hail or shine. Good spankings too. She can hardly sit down. She barely gets to pull her panties up from one spanking before I pull them down again for another spanking. She had no idea that her mommy could punish her so severely. She loves it!".

"I can’t take it! I can’t take it! Stop spanking my boootttooom!" bawled Alice through her tears, pounding on the lawn with her fists. Mrs. Lane laughed and spanked her bottom. "Mommy knows the truth, Alice. Mommy understands. She’ll never ever let you go without spankings again. I’m going to keep you - what’s the phrase?"

"Bare bottomed and begging for mercy" affirmed Mrs. Jones with great satisfaction.

"Alice, I’m going to keep you bare bottomed and begging for mercy from now on!" promised Mrs. Lane.

"Nooo! Nooo! Pleeeaaaaase!" bawled Alice, her body shaking with every hearty smack that landed on her tender behind. Mrs. Jones sighed joyfully and added "if you keep Alice bare bottomed and begging for mercy, she will always be happy. Oh, and speaking of keeping Alice begging for mercy, I have a favor to ask"

"Just ask it! Whatever it is, I’ll do it. I owe so very much. The color of Alice’s little bottom is all down to you and your telephone call. Every time I make her roar for mercy, she owes it all to you". Mrs. Jones blushed under the praise.

"Oh, I was happy to do it. I just wanted to bring Alice some of the happiness that she has brought to my daughter Cassie, Mrs. Jones" she explained. "You should hear Cassie yelling when she is over my knee with her panties down! Why should Alice yell over the knee any less?". Alice yelled just as loud as Cassie ever had, and waved her bare feet frantically in the air. Mrs. Lane kept on spanking like a machine and said "I can understand that. I know that she has done Cassie a great good. I’m very grateful all the same. What is it that you want?"

"I want to show Alice my appreciation personally. I want to lay that girl of your across my knee, take down her panties and spank her and spank her and spank her and spank her and *spank* her!". Mrs. Lane almost choked with the force of her emotion.

"Nooooooooooooooooooooo!" howled Alice, rearing on the knee and clenching her red buttocks at the very thought.

"Did you hear that Alice? Mrs. Jones is going to spank your bare bottom!". Mrs. Jones was no less overcome with her feelings. "Alice, I want you to know that I am going to spank you like you were my own daughter. Once I get you over my knee, I’m going to keep you there for so long you’ll be getting mail there, and I’m going to make you cry so hard they’ll hear you all up and down the street". Alice howled in terror. There were tears in Mrs. Jones eyes. There were tears in Mrs. Lane’s eyes. But most of all, there were tears in Alice’s eyes and they were falling like rain. Poor Alice bucked and cried and had her naked red bottom spanked and spanked.

"Ma’am?" the usherette addressed Mrs. Lane. Mrs. Lane didn’t hear her. "Ma’am, the other patrons are having trouble hearing the movie". Mrs. Lane looked up but didn’t stop spanking. She stood with her right leg up on one of the seats. Her daughter Alice lay across it, hands on the seat, her blue skirt up over her waist and her white panties down around her knees. Her round bottom was red from slapping and she cried brokenly, her tears dripping onto the upholstery. "I’m spanking my daughter" Mrs. Lane explained, in case it wasn’t obvious. "I know. Her crying makes it hard for people to hear the movie"

"She’s crying because her bottom hurts. I gave her a spanking before we came, too"

"I appreciate that ma’am. But she’s making it hard for people to hear". Alice gripped the seat cushion hard, crying out rhythmically as her mother’s palm landed on her burning backside. "Why can’t they mind their own business? How I treat my daughter is no-one’s business by mine. She’s my daughter and I’ll spank her if I want to"

"Do you have to spank her at the movies, though? Couldn’t you spank her at home? She’s a little bit loud". Alice flinched with every fiery slap, her back bobbing like half a seesaw.

"But Alice *likes* the movies!" protested Mrs. Lane.

"Why don’t you let her watch it then and spank her later?"

"I’m giving her a treat, that’s why. I’m taking her out for a movie and a spanking. I thought that this theatre was supposed to be family-friendly". She smacked hard at her daughter’s backside in her indignation, the hot cheeks growing hotter by the second.

"Well, can you tell her to be quiet then?" asked the usherette, growing increasingly frustrated. Mrs. Lane grinned. "Alice, you stop that racket at once or I am going to give you a good spanking! There, is that good enough?".

"Don’t spank me anymore mooomy!" bawled Alice, screwing up her damp eyes and lifting one foot from the floor in pain. The usherette sighed, rubbed her eyes, gave up and left. She figured that she simply wasn’t paid enough to keep arguing. "Fancy that Alice! Imagine trying to tell me that I can’t spank my own daughter’s bare bottom!" huffed Mrs. Lane as she spanked her daughter’s bare bottom. Alice just squirmed on her mother’s knee and cried. "A mother has a right to give her daughter a nice treat now and then after all!".

Alice Lane lay over her mother’s knee, being spanked. Her pink nightdress had been lifted up around her waist and her yellow panties lay discarded on the kitchen floor. "I have a special surprise for you today!" Mrs. Lane announced as she paddled her daughter’s naked bottom hard. Alice’s cries reached a higher pitch at the news. "Today you are getting a special treat. I know how much you love to go to the mall, Alice, so today, I’m going to take you to the mall for some shopping and some spankings!". Alice bellowed at the news and fought wildly to break free of her mother’s grasp. No-matter how many times she tried and failed to get away, there were moments when her panic made sheer instinct take over. "Oh no you don’t - you aren’t going anywhere" laughed her mother, holding her firmly in place with her left arm as she spanked her with her right. "I knew that that would get a reaction from you. I’ve noticed that you like nothing more than a good spanking where people can see".

"I don’t! I don’t! Please mommy don’t spank me at the maaalll!" sobbed Alice. Her mother laughed cheerfully once again. "Oh Alice, of *course* I’m going to spank you at the mall. I’m going to take down your panties and make your roar and beg right out in the open. Won’t that be cathartic punishment for you?". Alice was roaring and begging already but it didn’t do her any good. After a good long spanking, her mother made her get dressed and get into the car. Alice sat very gingerly on the upholstery in her pink top and white skirt, tearfully pleading with her mother. Mrs. Lane smiled happily to hear her daughter protest so. "You are such an angel" she told her and stroked her black hair affectionately. "Always trying to make sure I am not put to any trouble. But no. Today is for you, Alice. You are going to be spanked without mercy and that is that".

Alice was crying, eyes fixed on her feet, as she and her mother made their way through the carpark. To one staring shopper, Mrs. Lane explained "she’s going to get a spanking" as she passed by. Inside, the mall was cool and bustling. "Let’s see. We have shopping and spanking to do. I think we should start with a *spanking*. Now, where would be a good place"

"Please mommy, don’t spank me at the maaallll" sobbed Alice, not for the first or last time. "Oh, there’s a café with chairs. You can have your spanking over there". Mrs. Lane led her weeping daughter across the aisle and sat down near a table. Without further ado, she turned Alice over her knee, to the astonishment of the customers. Alice clapped her hands over her eyes, so as not to witness her own humiliation. Mrs. Lane flipped her skirt up over her white panties and then pulled the panties down to her knees, revealing her naked and quite red bottom to everyone who had been watching, and attracting a few more astonished gazes in the process. Then she decided to slip Alice’s panties off altogether and placed them on the table for safekeeping. Alice clenched her buttocks involuntarily, both because she couldn’t believe that she was naked in the mall, and because she knew what was coming next. She didn’t have long to wait and knew better than to expect that her mother might make some allowances for the fact that her bottom was already quite well spanked already. Customers who had been too preoccupied to notice Alice’s panties coming off could not help but start and look up when the spanking began. The sound of rapid, loud cracks of palm on bottom came first. Alice had tried so hard to stay quiet, screwing up her face and holding her breath, her face turning red from the effort as her body shook from the slaps raining behind her. But she couldn’t even hold on until she ran out of breath before a rising mewl was tanned out of her by the sheer intensity of the fire on her backside. Some people gaped in astonishment, some returned to their newspapers and did their best to pretend that nothing unusual was occurring. Many were mopping up the coffee they spilled when they were startled by the sudden spanking. Poor Alice grew gradually louder and more animated. She desperately didn’t want to attract attention, but her backside was very sore indeed and growing hotter by the second. Try as she might to keep control, the punishment was too intense to be borne and after putting in a good five minutes, her mother had reduced her yet again to a bawling baby over her knee.

Across the hall, the noise attracted the attention of a thirteen year old girl with long blonde hair. She regarded the scene out of the corner of her eye for a moment and then approached warily. Finally, she arrived at the other side of the table. "Is that *Alice Lane*?" she asked incredulously. Alice’s blood froze in her veins at the sound of the voice, even as her bottom burned. Mrs. Lane looked up from her daughter’s red behind and smiled. "Why yes it is" she answered. "Alice is having a little spanking right now". The girl gaped. "In the middle of the *mall*? With no panties on?". Her eyes were wide with disbelief. "I’m Mrs. Lane, Alice’s mother. Who are you?". Alice tried to hide her head in her arms - an exercise in futility.

"Good morning Mrs. Lane. I’m Tanya Forester and I’m in Alice’s English class - we sit across the aisle from each other"

"Well Tanya, Alice always has her spankings on her bare bottom. A spanking is meant to hurt, don’t you agree?". That flummoxed Tanya.

"Well I.I really don’t know, Mrs. Lane"

"Well a spanking *should* hurt, Tanya and that means that it should always be on the bare bottom. As for getting it at the mall, why *shouldn’t* Alice get spankings at the mall? I’m not embarrassed for other people to see me punishing my daughter’s behind and if Alice is embarrassed, well that’s just good punishment, isn’t it?"

"I ah.I don’t know Mrs. Lane. This is just very.unusual.". Mrs. Lane smiled kindly. "Tanya, doesn’t your mother spank you on your bare bottom?". Tanya’s face registered shock and then she said "I have to go now, Mrs. Lane. I’m sorry you got a spanking Alice.especially.like.in the mall". Alice howled and kicked her feet in pain and despair. Her face was as red as her rear end from the humiliation. Mrs. Lane interjected "Tanya, before you go, let me ask you something about your spankings-"

"I gotta go right now Mrs. Lane. Have a nice morning ma’am. Goodbye". Tanya scurried away to where her friends were waiting, leaving Alice to her torment. "Poor girl" commented Mrs. Lane as she slapped away at warm skin. "I don’t think that she is getting all her spankings. How very sad for her. She must be very stressed". But Alice Lane had little sympathy to spare for Tanya Forester.

After what seemed like an eternity, an Asian woman walked by, her right arm laden with shopping bags and her left hand grasping that of a complaining little girl of around nine years of age. The woman stopped short at the sight of Alice being spanked and watched in astonishment, while her child kept whining at her side. The woman exclaimed "I simply can’t believe that that never occurred to me. Why, in the name of heaven, shouldn’t I?". She placed her shopping bags carefully on the floor. "You have been nothing but a nuisance this entire trip" she told the girl. "And now, I am going to spank you". The girl squealed as her mother pulled down her gray track pants and white panties in one fluid motion, baring her little bottom to the mall. The squeal grew so high pitched as to be almost inaudible as the woman sat on the bench and pulled the child over her knee, her vulnerable backside uppermost. The mother began to spank her daughter’s rear end angrily and emphatically. "You have been a very, very naughty little girl Amanda. You deserve to have your bottom spanked until it is good and red and that is just what I am going to do". That’s just what she did too, although Amanda cried and begged very affectingly to change her mother’s mind. Shoppers passing down the isle were astonished to find themselves in between a spanking in stereo - a bawling, red-bottomed girl being spanked relentlessly on either side of them. Amanda’s mother proved very tenacious indeed. Even though Alice’s spanking went on for a long time after Amanda’s spanking had begun, Amanda was still getting hers when Mrs. Lane finally let Alice get up off her knee, howling and clutching her fiery buttocks. "There! Wasn’t that nice?" asked Mrs. Lane proudly. "Now put your panties on, sweetheart, we’re going to the bookstore".

Mrs. Grace, working the counter at the bookstore, looked up at the sound of crying. She saw a tall dark woman leading a weeping dark-haired thirteen year old girl by her hand. The girl’s other hand was clutching her bottom through her knee-length white skirt. Mrs. Lane fronted to the counter. "My daughter needs spanking.Mrs. Grace" she said, reading the clerk’s nametag. "This is a bookstore" Mrs. Grace explained, somewhat bemused. "Besides, it looks like your daughter has already had spanking"

"Well, she needs more spanking"

"Very well, but this is still a bookstore".

Alice wept "I don’t want anymore spaaanking!"

"Don’t you have any books that will tell me how to spank my daughter more?" Mrs. Lane asked. Mrs. Grace scratched her head and replied "If she’s still naughty, why don’t you just spank her more? Just keep administering spankings until she behaves herself. That works very well, doesn’t it Tina?". The fifteen year old girl with waist length brown hair who was stacking shelves shot her mother a resentful glance and headed for the back room. "I said *doesn’t* it Tina?" called Mrs. Grace after her.

"*Yes* mom" came the bitter reply from out back. Mrs. Grace turned back to Mrs. Lane. "Tina’s a good girl at heart, but she *does* need to be paddled now and then. If one spanking doesn’t do it, I give her another spanking. And she keeps getting spankings until the lesson takes. That’s what you should do - you don’t need a book"

"Oh, you misunderstand. My Alice is a very, very good girl". She rubbed Alice’s back affectionately. "I thought that a book might have advice that would help me to spank her just as much as I can". Mrs. Grace gave Mrs. Lane a blank stare for a full five seconds while Alice wept in despair. At last, she asked "if Alice is a good girl, then why do you want to spank her?"

"Why, because spankings make her feel better". Mrs. Grace stared blankly again.

Alice wailed "spankings make me feel wooooorse! It huuurts!"

"Of course spankings make her feel worse. It’s a punishment" Mrs. Grace affirmed. Mrs. Lane shook her head vigorously. "Alice only says that because she hates the thought of me going to any trouble. She’s got a heart of gold that girl, I swear. But no. Spankings are cathartic. They let a girl blow off steam with a good cry over her mommy’s knee. Why, when Alice is over my knee with her panties down, begging for mercy, she hasn’t got a care in the world". Mrs. Grace was astonished.

"How strange. My Tina would do anything to avoid a spanking. Even behave herself. Eventually"

"That’s what I thought too. Then I found out that Alice had been keeping the truth from me just to make *my* life easier. But she told another mother what a girl really needs and that other mother told me"

"I just meant for *Cassiiieeee*" wept Alice, her chest heaving with sobs.

"Oh, and what is it that a girl really needs?" asked Mrs. Grace, intrigued.

"Its very simple". Mrs. Lane leant forward over the counter to impart the information and Mrs. Grace leant forward to hear it. "She needs all the spankings that she can get".

"That can’t be true!" replied Mrs. Grace with certainty, straightening up.

"That’s what I thought - but it is! Isn’t it Alice?"

"Nooooooooooo!" wailed Alice. "Spaaankings huuurt!"

"Which is exactly what she would say if she needed spankings but didn’t want to put me to any trouble, right?" pointed out Mrs. Lane triumphantly. Mrs. Grace found herself utterly defeated by the woman’s reasoning. She was astonished by the news. "Now," continued Mrs. Lane, "do you have any books that will give me advice on how to spank my daughter’s bottom more often?"

"It isn’t possible" cried Alice. "You spank my bottom *all* the *time*"

"No. No, I’m sorry. I guess that we should, but we don’t. I never realized that spankings were so important"

"Oh well, never mind. Alice is probably right anyway. We’ll go and do our clothes shopping". She started to turn away.

"But wait! About what you said. About girls needing spankings. Are you sure? All of them?". Mrs. Lane nodded very emphatically.

"Its catharsis for them you understand. They can only really be happy when they get a chance to vent all of their frustrations with a good cry over their mother’s knee".

"But do you think.what about my Tina?". Mrs. Lane smiled and put her hand on the woman’s shoulder. "I think that if you really want your daughter to be happy, you should take her panties down and spank her. Frequently! And soundly! Remember, the more merciless you are with her, the happier she is going to be". Mrs. Lane turned and left, leading a weeping Alice by the hand. Mrs. Grace watched her go. Then she squared her shoulders and rolled up her right sleeve. "Tina" she called out. "Come here darling. I have something for you".

Mrs. Lane led her sobbing daughter by the hand towards one of the trendier clothing stores in the mall. They passed a very red-bottomed Amanda, who was still getting an energetic pants-down spanking from her mother. Mrs. Lane smiled. "I love to see happy children" she said, and took her daughter into the shop. Teenage girls milled all about, seeking for the latest fashions, or whatever the owners could convince them were the latest fashions. A young, trendily dressed saleswoman approached with a smile. "Hello Mrs. Lane. Your tee-shirt is ready" she announced.

"What tee-shirt?" asked Alice fearfully in a tiny voice.

"It’s a surprise" her mother answered with a mischievous grin. Alice started to cry harder. She didn’t like surprises anymore. The saleswoman stepped into the back room and returned a second later with a white tee-shirt. She held it up for inspection. Across the front in bold black letters were the words "My Mother Spanks My Bare Bottom". Alice’s heart caught in her throat and her eyes grew wide. The clerk flipped the shirt around and showed the other side - "Every Single Day". Alice spoke in a tiny sobbing voice "please mommy, please mommy, oh please please please don’t make me wear the shirt". Mrs. Lane laughed joyfully.

"Alice, of *course* I am going to make you wear the shirt. I’m not ashamed of the fact that I spank your bare bottom. I’m proud of you and I want everyone to know that I take down your panties and spank your little tail until you have to roar like a lion from the heat. Now, let’s try it on". She began to drag her daughter out to the changing room, while the girl dug in her heels as best she could, weeping "please mommy! No mommy! No, I won’t! I won’t! I won’t!". Alice’s bottom was already very tender indeed and her mother didn’t have to spank her for long in the changing room before she swore that she would do anything whatsoever that her mother told her to do if she would just stop smacking her rear end. She emerged from the changing room crying hard and wearing the shirt. The message was prominently displayed because both of her hands were clasped to her fiery rump. Then suddenly, through her tears, she recognized three girls from the year ahead of her at school. They were standing by the skirts but were now staring right at her. Alice tried to wrap her arms over the large letters, but her mother took her wrists and pulled them away. "Hello girls! Do you like Anna’s new favorite shirt?" asked Mrs. Lane. The girls just gaped, their own purchases forgotten. "She wears it because I spank her on her bare bottom!" Mrs. Lane explained. She turned her daughter around so that the girls could read the lettering on the back. "Every day!". Mrs. Lane happily gave Alice a mighty underarmed slap on a behind that was already very sensitive indeed, making her jump and squeal. "Do you like it?"

"Uh.sure" answered one of the girls, looking sideways at the other two.

"I’m very proud of my Alice. She’s such a wonderful girl. I want everyone to know that I spank her just as often as can be". Alice kept facing the wall, face growing redder by the second, and glared at her shoes. Her hands instinctively moved to grab her burning bottom but she pulled them away and clasped them in front of her instead. The other girls could see her back heaving with sobs. They looked at one another and mouthed words. The smallest one took the other two by the elbows and tried to convince them to leave. But the African American girl to her left pointed out "if Alice was all that wonderful, then you wouldn’t have to spank her bottom every day, I think". Mrs. Lane smiled brightly. "Oh no - its no trouble to me at all. Its quite an effort, of course, but my Alice is worth every single spanking that she gets. And now, I think its time for Alice to talk a walk in the mall so that everyone can see her new shirt". Alice’s weeping reached a new pitch and intensity as she tried to resist being dragged outside by her arm. "No mommy! Please mommy! I don’t want to go out there in this shiiiiirt!" she wailed, hanging back as well she could. She was lead sliding and stumbling back into the arcade. The three girls in the store looked silently at one another for some time, occasionally shaking their heads. Finally the smallest one spoke - "if everyone is wearing one of those next week, I’m just going to give up fashion and be a nerd".

The saleswoman in the shoe store stood forlornly, holding a pair of pink sneakers. "I’m sorry, there’s just nothing I can do" she apologized, rubbing a bruise on her arm. "I can’t even get her shoes *off*, let alone get these shoes *on* her". She regarded Alice’s kicking feet unhappily. "My daughter needs new shoes" explained Mrs. Lane firmly as she spanked Alice’s bare red bottom hard. "And she also needs a good spanking"

"Couldn’t you spank her later?" asked the exasperated woman.

"I *will* spank her later, but I’m also spanking her now"

"Well, that’s all very.strict of you, but I can’t get her shoes off"

"Alice can’t help kicking her feet. I’ve been giving her spankings all day long. Can’t you see how red her little cheeky bottom is? She’s just as sore as can be back there. Anyone would kick if their bottom was being spanked as soundly as this"

"I have a daughter of my own Mrs. Lane and I understand that. I know how a good spanking makes a girl kick. But I still can’t get your daughter’s shoes off". Just then, two more clerks turned up for their shift. The saleswoman called "Betty, Sandra - come over here and help me. Can you hold this girl’s legs still so that I can get her shoes off? Her mother is paddling her bare bottom and its making her kick". The two women had no desire to enter the fray against the struggling and squirming girl, but could easily see that if the spanking kept up, there was no way that Alice would be fitted for shoes without their help. The flanked her and timing their attack carefully, each grabbed hold of a calf. It was a strain to keep hold of Alice’s legs and the women had to brace themselves to retain their footing. Her legs no longer mobile, Alice’s top half twisted from side to side as she struggled to be free. "Good work!" praised Mrs. Lane, slapping tirelessly as the hot red cheeks before her. The first woman undid Alice’s laces, although even that was difficult, given the way her feet wiggled and circled. She managed to hold the feet still long enough to get the sneakers off, after which they resumed their dancing, the toes apparently trying to clutch at the air through white socks. The women tried several pairs of sneakers on Alice - white ones, pink ones, blue ones. Mrs. Lane did her best to get her daughter’s opinions on the shoes, but Alice seemed distracted and the only opinions she offered were that she had been spanked more than enough and that she would like very much for the spanking to stop. "Has she decided yet?" asked one of the straining women over her shoulder. "She’s looked at a lot of pairs of shoes now and its getting hard to hold on to her leg".

"I can’t decide" confessed Mrs. Lane. "I need to look at them all on her again". The clerk with Alice’s left leg sighed, Alice roared, and Alice’s mother spanked and spanked. It was not to be a quick purchase - Mrs. Lane never made her mind up quickly where clothes were concerned.

Mrs. Chun angrily led her crying nine year old daughter Amanda through the mall. Amanda’s other hand was on her rear end. She had just had the biggest spanking of her life and had just had it on her bare bottom in the middle of a crowded mall. She was feeling very sorry for herself indeed. Mrs. Chun led the girl into the department store and up to the hair care counter. Her angry expression make the clerk think that she was an unsatisfied customer at first, but then she stated "I’m looking for a nice wide flat hairbrush. I want to buy something to spank Amanda’s bare bottom with when she has been particularly bad". Amanda’s brown eyes opened wide in shock and she gasped. She had never been spanked with a hairbrush before and she didn’t like the sound of it one little bit. "I’ll be good mommy! I’ll be good! Don’t buy a hairbrush!" she wailed.

"Oh yes I will *so* buy a hairbrush!" her mother answered angrily. "You deserve it! I’ve had it with you Amanda. I tried it the easy way with you and you were a bad, bad girl. So now we’re going to start doing it the *hard* way". Amanda cried like a baby in her despair. The clerk was about to turn and search for merchandise when she saw Mrs. Grace from the book store coming her way, leading her fifteen year old daughter Tina by the hand. Tina’s face was red and she was sobbing. "Tina dear, whatever is the matter? Are you alright?" the clerk asked worriedly. Tina seemed to notice her for the first time and fought to stifle her sobs, but her chest heaved. She ran her black sleeve over her eyes, but tears kept forming. Mrs. Grace smiled at the clerk and told her "nothing is wrong at all. Tina is doing a lot better than she has done in a long time. Which brings me to my point. I’m looking for a nice wide flat hairbrush. I want something to spank Tina’s bare bottom with when I decide to give her a *really* hot punishment". Tina’s mouth hung open in shock. "No mommy!" she squeaked. "Don’t *spank* me with a *hairbrush*!".

"Oh my!" exclaimed the clerk sadly. "Does Tina really need to be spanked with a *hairbrush*? I know she’s not always perfect, but who is? Her heart is in the right place". Mrs. Grace laughed happily. "Why yes, Tina really *does* need to be spanked with a hairbrush. My hand is more than enough for day to day paddlings, but every now and then she should get something special to really make her cry".

"I don’t deserve the hairbrush" wept Tina, trying not to let her voice be overheard by other shoppers. Mrs. Grace stroked her daughter’s brown hair and said "Tina, you deserve everything that money can provide". Further concentration was interrupted by the approaching sounds of a bawling girl. Mrs. Lane led Alice by her upper arm. Both of Alice’s hands were clasped to her red hot bottom. She wore her brand new tee-shirt and her brand new sneakers. Her mother told her "I’ve been saving the best for last Alice. Now I have a *real* treat for you!". Alice roared even louder in despair. She did *not* like treats. Mrs. Lane approached the counter and announced "I’m looking for a nice wide flat hairbrush. I want something to spank Alice’s bare bottom with when I *really* want to give her a treat". Alice howled in terror and tried to make a break for it but her mother had her firmly by the arm and there was no escape. "Not that! Not that! Not the hairbrush!" bawled Alice. Mrs. Lane laughed with delight.

"Why yes Alice. Of course I’m going to spank you with a hairbrush. How you will roar over my knee when I’m taking the *hairbrush* to your bare behind! You’ll never know *when* you are going to get it, but my goodness, you certainly are going to get it. If merciless panties-down hairbrush spankings don’t distract you from your problems, then I don’t know *what* will! Mrs. Jones told me that she bought one for her Cassie and Cassie absolutely loves it. She’s says that Cassie has never roared so loud or begged so much as when she is getting the hairbrush hard on her bottom". Mrs. Chun recognized Alice’s cries and then Mrs. Lane’s face. "You are the woman I saw spanking her daughter’s naked backside in the café!" she announced. Mrs. Lane smiled at her.

"That’s right, I gave Alice a little spanking in the café earlier"

"I want to thank you. You are an inspiration to me. I never would have thought of taking down Amanda’s panties and spanking her right there in the mall. But then I saw you doing it and I thought well why not? Why should I spare Amanda when she has been so naughty all along? And then when I was spanking her on my knee, I really got to thinking. This girl is a brat and that’s because I don’t paddle her bottom nearly enough and that has to change. You have altered the whole way that I punish my daughter from now on. Amanda is going to be a very well spanked little girl now and its all thanks to you". Amanda bawled like a baby, tears pouring down her cheeks. Her mother told "you may as well cry young lady. If you think that your bottom is sore now, just wait until I get you home and apply a hairbrush to the seat of the problem. You aren’t going to sit down for a week!"

"Well thank you!" answered Mrs. Grace, delighted. "I’m so happy to be the source of spankings for your daughter. Amanda, I’m sure your mommy will give it to you often and hard". She tousled the crying girl’s shiny black hair affectionately.

"I certainly will Amanda! Just you wait and see" her mother promised.

"She isn’t the only one who is grateful!" Mrs. Grace interjected. "Why, before you came into the book store, I had no idea what I was doing wrong by my Tina. But when you left - well let me tell you, I took her pants and panties down in a jiffy and spanked her bottom soundly like a good mother should!"

"Mommy!" protested Tina, her face burning red with shame.

"I am not ashamed of spanking your bottom Tina and I don’t care who knows about it. And I’m not ashamed to tell everyone that I’m going to spend a lot more time spanking your bottom in future too!". She gave Tina a mighty slap to the rounded seat of her black trousers to make her point and made the girl yelp. "I don’t *need* spankings! I don’t *want* spankings! I don’t *deserve* spankings!" she protested tearfully.

"Yes you do. Spankings are cathartic. Spankings make you feel much better. Spankings let you have a good cry over your mother’s knee and work through all of your stresses and frustrations. I know that you are only thinking of me when you say that you don’t need them Tina, but its about time I thought about you too. I’ve been very neglectful of tanning your rear end. I know that. But honey, that is all going to change. Thanks to this wonderful lady over here, I know what you need now and I am going to give you spanking after spanking after spanking". She turned to Mrs. Lane. "Ma’am, you have changed the whole way that I treat my daughter. I’m going to give Tina so many spankings that she won’t know what day of the week it is and its all thanks to you". Tina’s tears broke free in streams and she cried like a little girl. "I’ll be good! I’ll be so very good! Don’t give me all those spankings mommy!".

"Oh yes sweetheart" answered Mrs. Grace indulgently. "All those spankings and so very many more. And if you think your little tush hurts now, just wait until I take down your panties at home tonight and give you the hairbrush. Mommy’s going to make you yell so loud the walls will shake". Tina cried loudly and openly, not caring who saw her. Mrs. Lane grinned joyfully at her and at her mother. "Looks like you are going to be one hot bottomed young lady from now on Tina!" she exclaimed cheerfully. "I think that your mommy is going to take care of that tail of yours alright! You are a very lucky girl!". She turned her attention back to the two mothers. "But you know, all of this really isn’t my doing. I just can’t take credit for it. You know who the real heroine is here?". She gestured to her daughter. Alice stood there in her humiliating tee-shirt bawling in despair, her dark eyes streaming tears, her face red, and both her hands clasped to her blazing bottom through her white skirt. Mrs. Lane continued "if Alice hadn’t had the compassion to tell my friends Mrs. Jones that her daughter Cassie needed spankings, none of this would have happened. We mothers would never have known that our girls need the catharsis of spankings. We would never have known that the more a girl is spanked the happier she is and that the girls themselves only every say otherwise to spare us from the trouble of helping them. If it hadn’t been for Alice, we would never have known that a mother must keep her daughter bare bottomed and begging for mercy if she wants her to be happy".

Mrs. Chun hadn’t really understood what Mrs. Lane had said about happiness and stress at all, but she could see that there was a lot of spanking going on and figured that that was the important thing. She shook her finger angrily at Alice. "You are a very, very naughty girl Alice!" she told her. "And you deserve everything that your mother gives you". She looked down at Amanda. "And you heard the lady. The only way that *you* are going to be good is if I keep you bare bottomed and begging for mercy and that is *just* what I am going to do!". Mrs. Grace had a better grasp of the philosophical underpinnings of Mrs. Lane’s position. "You are such a good, kindhearted girl Alice" she said with great admiration. "I hope you get so many spankings that your bottom never cools down but just gets hotter and hotter every day. And as for *you* Tina, bare bottomed and begging for mercy it is! I was starting to wonder if you were getting too old to be spanked, but starting from today, not a day will go by that I don’t put you panties-down over my knee and make you cry like a little baby from punishment". Mrs. Lane hugged her daughter. "Oh Alice, look at all the spanking you have brought about! I am so proud of you! So very, very proud of you! Cassie gets merciless spankings because of you. Amanda gets merciless spankings because of you. Tina gets merciless spankings because of you. And you know who else gets merciless spankings because of you?". She picked up one of the four broad wooden hairbrushes that the clerk had laid on the counter and showed it to her terrified daughter. Alice squirmed to get away, but her mother had her firmly by the wrist. "I’ll show you who else gets merciless spankings because of you. We are going to go home right now, we’re going to put your skirt and panties in the clothes hamper, and then we are going to have such fun with hairbrush spankings tonight that they are going to hear you crying and begging from the other side of town". Mrs. Chun picked up the second hairbrush of the four and showed it to her bawling child. "Amanda, you just wait until I get you home. I am going to bare your bottom and punish you as you have never been punished before. By the time I am done with you, you are going to be an expert on the feeling of your mommy’s hairbrush on your naughty backside". Mrs. Grace picked up the third hairbrush of the four and patted the back against the palm of her left hand. "Tina, I know that I have been a neglectful mother in the spankings department. But I want you to know that the second I get you home, your bare bottom and this hairbrush are going to have a long, long conversation and it is going to be the beginning of a beautiful friendship". The clerk, who had listened carefully to all that had gone on, picked up the fourth hairbrush, which she had picked out for herself. Her girls were ten, twelve and seventeen and when she got off work, she spent the rest of the evening making sure that their three bare bottoms got very red and sore indeed. To their great regret, it was an experience that they were to become only too familiar with.
SpankingFetish

Part 2

Post by SpankingFetish »

Alice Lane was still smiling when she arrived at her own house. She was very pleased with herself - after all, the plan that she had concocted had entirely transformed Cassie Jones’ life. She had found Cassie a very ordinary eight year old and had left her the most spanked little girl that she had ever known. To Alice’s mind, this made her something of a genius. She climbed the wooden stairs to the landing, unlocked the front door and went in, throwing her schoolbag down in the hall. Her mother was waiting for her in the lounge and hugged her in welcome. "Alice, I just got off the telephone with Mrs. Jones. She is very impressed with you. She said that you gave her tremendous help with her daughter, Cassie". Alice smirked.

"I just to make people happy, mom" she answered.

"You *certainly* did that, sweetheart. Mrs. Jones says that Cassie has never been such a happy little girl, and that that makes *her* happy too. She really couldn’t say enough good things about you. You are such a good, kind girl. You always go out of your way to help others, all without a thought for yourself". Alice blushed.

"That’s just my nature, mom" she replied modestly.

"But sweetheart, you have to take care of yourself too. I love you Alice and you don’t need to keep secrets out of a concern for me"

"Okay mom" agreed Alice happily. Mrs. Lane put her hands on her daughter’s shoulders and smiled at her lovingly. "Alice, I’m your mother. I know you only kept quiet out of a concern to make things easy for me, but why didn’t you tell me that you need spankings?". Alice’s smile vanished. She gulped.

"I don’t need spankings mom" she testified.

"I happen to know better, Alice. I’ve been talking to Mrs. Jones. She told me everything you told her. She told me that you told her a spanking always makes a girl feel better, honey. So why didn’t you tell me?"

"I didn’t mean.I wasn’t.I mean Cassie." stuttered Alice, ice running down her spine. Mrs. Lane brushed back her daughter’s hair with her hand. "Angel, I know what a good-hearted girl you are. I know that you don’t want me to go to any trouble over you. But you shouldn’t just suffer from your stress rather than tell me that you need spankings on my knee". Alice shook her head without breaking eye contact, her wavy black hair swaying. "I’m not stressed mom. I don’t need spankings on your knee. I just-"

"Its alright, baby - Mrs. Jones told me everything. She could see what a kind girl you were and wondered whether you were getting your spankings at home or whether, like Cassie, you were just toughing it out to spare me. But Alice, I want you to know that spanking you is no trouble. I’m your mother and now I know that you need to be severely punished across my knee".

"Oh no no I don’t mommy you see I was just saying that Cassie-"

"You know what you need, Alice? I know that you do. You need a chance to cry like a baby and get your bottom paddled hot and red. You need that catharsis because all day you have to bottle up your frustrations. What you need is a good cry over your mommy’s knee. That way you can just bend over and let all your feelings out". Alice tried to back up, but her mother took her by the left wrist, gently but firmly. "No I don’t mommy I’m just fine I-"

"I only wanted the best for you Alice, but I wasn’t giving you a chance to cry and shout and squirm and kick the air with your feet. I know now that you *need* a chance to carry on like that. I know now that you just aren’t going to be happy and healthy if you don’t get the tears spanked out of you on a regular basis. You need to shed those tears and shed them because your rear and is on fire from punishment". As if on cue, tears sprung to Alice’s black eyes. "No mommy no! I don’t want spankings! I hate spankings! I hate them!". Mrs. Lane sighed and smiled lovingly.

"You are so sweet and so very brave. You would do anything rather than put me to the slightest trouble. Such a good kind girl, always thinking of me, never your own sacrifice". Alice was starting to sob.

"I’m not being brave mommy I don’t want a spanking-" she gushed, her eyes glistening. "Honey, I would do *anything* for you. I promise you, I never would have gone on this way if only I had known. I can’t change the past, Alice, but I can promise you this much. I am going to put your straight across my knee young lady and give you a spanking to remember". Alice pulled fruitlessly against her mother’s grip.

"No! No! Mommy, let me explain! This is all a misunderstanding!". Her mother smiled indulgently. "Alice, I’m going to spank your bottom good and sore. You are always just thinking about me. But I want you to know, spanking you is no trouble I wouldn’t gladly put up with if it makes you feel better. You are going over my knee for a good paddling, young lady, and there is nothing you can do about it". With that, she began to lead the desperately protesting Alice back to her chair. "Wait! Wait! This is all a mistake!" the girl wailed.

"Don’t you worry Alice" her mother told her as she took a seat. "Everything is going to be alright. I’m going to punish that bottom of yours like a mother should". She unbuttoned her daughter’s white shorts. "Pleeease mommy" the girl begged through her tears "not with my pants down". With a jerk, Mrs. Lane pulled her daughter’s shorts down to her knees, leaving her standing there in her pink panties. "I want you to know something Alice. You are *worth* being given it with your pants down. Why should I make your punishment any lighter when punishment is just what you need. In fact, I am going to spank you right on your bare bottom". Alice squeaked with despair as her mother took hold of her panties and pulled them down to her knees too, leaving her naked from the waist down and feeling very, very vulnerable. She sobbed raggedly as her mother bent her forward and over her knee, her round pink bottom presented for punishment. Alice lay on her stomach and cried, mouth open and tears dripping from her dark eyes. "Plea-hease mommy!" she begged. Mrs. Lane held her daughter firmly in place with her left arm. "You can just relax now, honey. Mommy is going to spank that cheeky bare bottom of yours until you wouldn’t dream of sitting down for all the tea in China". With that promise, Mrs. Lane began to spank, her palm slapping loudly across the unprotected skin of her thirteen year old’s behind. She had been truly moved by Mrs. Jones’ telephone call and her slaps were not gentle ones. She wanted to make sure that this time, Alice would get the sort of spanking that she had always deserved. Alice tensed her entire body at the pain and buried her face deep in her folded arms. Her body flinched with every punishing blow. Mrs. Lane smiled indulgently as she watched her daughter’s soft cheeks darken from her slaps. "I know what this means to you sweetie. You told Mrs. Jones that nothing is so personal as a spanking on the bare bottom. It shows the spanked girl that you really, truly accept her and that you will never let anything get in the way of you spanking her. Sweetie, I really, truly accept you and I want you to know that I will never let anything get in the way of me spanking you. I promise you will *never* wear panties for a spanking again, Alice. Not over *my* knee".

"That’s now what I meant ow! Ow! Ow!" wailed Alice, jerking rhythmically in time to the smack of her mother’s hand on her behind.

"I know I let you down, Alice. I know I did. And if I could go back in time and put you over my knee more often as you grew up, I would. But at least I know I can do better in the future. I didn’t mean to be harsh with you. I didn’t know what I was doing. I didn’t mean to make you go without your spankings. I didn’t know that they meant so much to you. But Alice, I can be a much spankier mother. I know I can. Everything is different now that I know that spankings make you feel better"

"They don’t! They don’t!" cried Alice from over her knee, grabbing the leg of the table with white-knuckled fingers and bucking from the spanks that landed hard on her burning red backside. "I didn’t mean me! I just meant Cassie! Just Cassie! Don’t spank me mommy!". Her daughter’s heartfelt pleas touched Mrs. Lane deeply. "Oh Alice, what a little angel you are. Always thinking of yourself. Never wanting to be any trouble to me. You would even do without spankings just so as to not trouble me. To think - you didn’t breathe a word all this time, even though you *knew* that a good hard spanking was exactly what you needed to cope with your stress! You decided that you would rather just suffer from all that tension rather than tell me that you need spankings on your mommy’s knee. What a wonderful heart you have! Any mother should be proud to pull down your pants and tan you until you roar from the pain. Well Alice, I promise you, you *are* going to cry like a baby over my knee tonight. I’m going to spank this little bottom until it is just as red as can be and then I’m *really* going to get spanking". Poor Alice bawled like a little girl. She cried and shook her head, splaying her black hair. She hammering the carpet with her hands and kicking the air behind her with her feet. The tears poured down her cheeks. "That’s it, Alice! Good girl! You have a good cry over mommy’s knee. Just let it all out. I’m going to spank your bottom hard, I promise, and you can cry and squirm and carry on just as much as you want. Mommy is going to spank all of the worries of the day out of you. You don’t have to think about anything except for the punishment on your rear end. We aren’t going to leave any of those worries to fester and make you upset - mommy is going to paddle them away if she has to roast your bottom to do it. I know that you need the nasty old tears spanked out of you on a regular basis and promise you that from now on, that’s just what your mommy is going to do". She smacked her daughter’s red buttocks vigorously.

"Nooo! You don’t understaaaaand! Waaaaaiiiiit!". Mrs. Lane laughed happily.

"You won’t be doing any more waiting for a spanking, Alice. Mommy is going to make her baby cry and cry. I know now that there is no substitute for a red-hot bottom when a girl needs to vent the pressure and I am going to set your bottom on fire with punishment. You just relax and lie there on your tummy, roaring your cares away". Alice lay on her tummy and roared alright, but she felt less and less carefree with every passing second. "And the best part is that you can be absolutely secure in the knowledge that whatever happens, you are going to get so many spankings from now on that you are never ever going to want to sit down". Wild panic took Alice. She had seen what happened to Cassie - spanking after spanking after spanking. She howled and struggled wildly to be free but her mother just laughed and held her firmly in place across her knee with her left arm as her right laid blistering punishment onto her naked bottom. "That’s right, Alice! I knew that would get your attention. You just aren’t going to believe how often you are going to get spankings now. You’ll be in paradise. I’m going to spank you all the time - whenever I can find a spare moment to spank you in. And every single time that I pull down your panties and paddle you, I’m going to make you howl with pain".

"Noooooooooooo!" bellowed Alice, her arms and legs flailing the air like a machine, all in a fruitless attempt to break free from her mother’s iron grasp. Her black eyes were wide with cold terror. Her tangled shorts and panties dropped to her ankles, where they bound her legs and instead of a scissor motion, her legs spasmed in unison as if she were some strange mermaid. Mrs. Lane smiled with delight, her eyes filled with love. Alice’s performance proved to the mother’s satisfaction just how important Alice’s spanked future was to her. "You know what I know?" she asked her daughter happily.

"Ow! Ow! Wah! Rah! Ha!" answered Alice, her bottom hot underneath her mother’s palm. "I know a very, very simple fact that tells me exactly how to deal with you whenever I am in the slightest doubt. You wouldn’t tell me yourself, but you told Mrs. Jones out of the goodness of your heart, and out of the goodness of her heart she passed it on to me. The secret is - the more I spank you, the better you are going to feel".

"Nooooooooooo!" howled Alice, thrashing like a desperate wild animal.

"Oh yes indeed. The secret is that there is no such thing as too much spanking where you are concerned. The more I spank you, the happier, more relaxed, and more secure my little Alice is going to be. From now on, I am going to keep you bare bottomed and begging for mercy, just like you said to Mrs. Jones. Just like Mrs. Jones keeps her daughter Cassie now that you told her the secret".

"Noooooo! Nooooo! Noooo! Pleeeeeeaaaaaseeee!" yelled Alice with all her might, rearing just as high as she could, while behind her, her mother’s palm rained relentlessly onto her bare red cheeks. "Oh yes, Alice, yes. Bare bottomed and begging for mercy, just like you really, really want. I can tell how much it means to you by the way you howl. I am going to punish you and punish you and punish you and never show you the slightest mercy". Alice bellowed with terror and pain, bucking on her mother’s knee and kicking her clothes-bound legs behind her until her white shorts and pink panties eventually worked themselves off of her ankles and went sailing through the air and out into the kitchen. Now Alice scissored her naked legs freely, but it didn’t bring her any relief. Mrs. Lane lovingly regarded the red-bottomed girl roaring and twisting on her knee, arms and legs churning as her hot backside was slapped again and again. The mother smiled. "Oh sweetheart, you don’t know what spanking *is* yet. But you will!"

Mrs. Jones was having a nice walk around her neighbourhood. She had just given her daughter Cassie a good spanking with the girl’s own school ruler and had decided to take in some fresh air before returning to give her another spanking just the same as the first, only longer. As she strolled, she caught sight of Mrs. Lane and Alice in their front garden. Mrs. Lane was seated on a garden chair in a white shirt and jeans. Alice lay across her knee in a yellow dress, the skirt of which was folded well up over her back. Her white panties dangled forlorn and neglected from the branch of a nearby shrub. She flailed her arms and legs wildly as her mother spanked away hard at her round red bottom. A grin broke out on Mrs. Jones face and she sighed with bliss. She could never convey to Alice in words just how grateful she was to her, and felt that she could never really repay the girl, but it gratified her immensely to know that she had given Alice the gift of spankings, the very gift that Alice has bestowed on Cassie. "Good morning Mrs. Lane. And good morning Alice" she beamed. "I see that someone is getting a nice paddling in the sun today"

"Hallo Mrs. Jones!" chirped Mrs. Lane as she spanked away. "It was such a lovely day that I thought I’d give Alice a little treat and spank her outside. She loves a good hard spanking in the garden, don’t you Alice?"

"No! No! Wah! Ha! Ha!" Alice replied, tensing her punished buttocks as if that could afford them any protection from her mother’s hand. She tossed her head from side to side, her dark wavy hair sweeping the grass. "Alice is such a selfless girl. She’s as happy as a clam when she’s bawling like a baby, but she wouldn’t dream of putting me to any trouble by encouraging me to spank".

"Oh, I know, I know. My Cassie is just the same way. In fact, it was the very fact that Alice is such a thoughtful and kind girl that made me wonder if she was getting her spankings at home, or pretending that she didn’t want them, like Cassie did"

"Well thank goodness you asked me, Mrs. Jones. I can’t tell you how much it means to Alice. She’s such a giving girl, she never would have told me what she needs. If you hadn’t let me know what she had told you about your Cassie, why, she never would have had the chance to truly vent her frustrations over my knee". Venting her frustrations very loudly, Alice managed to twist a little beneath her mother’s grasp for a second, tipping forward and clawing at the grass to get free. Mrs. Lane laughed and hauled her squirming daughter effortlessly back into place, resuming the spanking with even greater gusto than before. "Don’t you worry Alice" she reassured her. "Mommy knows what you need and she is going to keep you right here on her knee with no panties on. She is going to paddle you and punish you and make your little bottom just as sore as it can be". Alice roared and pleaded for mercy but got spanking instead. Mrs. Jones wiped a tear from her eye. "Its just so touching to watch you spank Alice, Mrs. Lane. She deserves to be spanked. She deserves to be spanked so very, very hard. She’s such a special young lady"

"I know, Mrs. Jones, I know. I can’t tell you how proud I am of her. Alice deserves spanking after spanking after spanking. And she gets them too, don’t you Alice?".

"Waaaah! Waaah! Waaaah!-Haaa!-Haaa!" affirmed Alice, screwing up her dripping eyes and tearing at the dirt with her fingernails. Mrs. Lane continued "Alice gets her spankings every single day - rain, hail or shine. Good spankings too. She can hardly sit down. She barely gets to pull her panties up from one spanking before I pull them down again for another spanking. She had no idea that her mommy could punish her so severely. She loves it!".

"I can’t take it! I can’t take it! Stop spanking my boootttooom!" bawled Alice through her tears, pounding on the lawn with her fists. Mrs. Lane laughed and spanked her bottom. "Mommy knows the truth, Alice. Mommy understands. She’ll never ever let you go without spankings again. I’m going to keep you - what’s the phrase?"

"Bare bottomed and begging for mercy" affirmed Mrs. Jones with great satisfaction.

"Alice, I’m going to keep you bare bottomed and begging for mercy from now on!" promised Mrs. Lane.

"Nooo! Nooo! Pleeeaaaaase!" bawled Alice, her body shaking with every hearty smack that landed on her tender behind. Mrs. Jones sighed joyfully and added "if you keep Alice bare bottomed and begging for mercy, she will always be happy. Oh, and speaking of keeping Alice begging for mercy, I have a favor to ask"

"Just ask it! Whatever it is, I’ll do it. I owe so very much. The color of Alice’s little bottom is all down to you and your telephone call. Every time I make her roar for mercy, she owes it all to you". Mrs. Jones blushed under the praise.

"Oh, I was happy to do it. I just wanted to bring Alice some of the happiness that she has brought to my daughter Cassie, Mrs. Jones" she explained. "You should hear Cassie yelling when she is over my knee with her panties down! Why should Alice yell over the knee any less?". Alice yelled just as loud as Cassie ever had, and waved her bare feet frantically in the air. Mrs. Lane kept on spanking like a machine and said "I can understand that. I know that she has done Cassie a great good. I’m very grateful all the same. What is it that you want?"

"I want to show Alice my appreciation personally. I want to lay that girl of your across my knee, take down her panties and spank her and spank her and spank her and spank her and *spank* her!". Mrs. Lane almost choked with the force of her emotion.

"Nooooooooooooooooooooo!" howled Alice, rearing on the knee and clenching her red buttocks at the very thought.

"Did you hear that Alice? Mrs. Jones is going to spank your bare bottom!". Mrs. Jones was no less overcome with her feelings. "Alice, I want you to know that I am going to spank you like you were my own daughter. Once I get you over my knee, I’m going to keep you there for so long you’ll be getting mail there, and I’m going to make you cry so hard they’ll hear you all up and down the street". Alice howled in terror. There were tears in Mrs. Jones eyes. There were tears in Mrs. Lane’s eyes. But most of all, there were tears in Alice’s eyes and they were falling like rain. Poor Alice bucked and cried and had her naked red bottom spanked and spanked.

"Ma’am?" the usherette addressed Mrs. Lane. Mrs. Lane didn’t hear her. "Ma’am, the other patrons are having trouble hearing the movie". Mrs. Lane looked up but didn’t stop spanking. She stood with her right leg up on one of the seats. Her daughter Alice lay across it, hands on the seat, her blue skirt up over her waist and her white panties down around her knees. Her round bottom was red from slapping and she cried brokenly, her tears dripping onto the upholstery. "I’m spanking my daughter" Mrs. Lane explained, in case it wasn’t obvious. "I know. Her crying makes it hard for people to hear the movie"

"She’s crying because her bottom hurts. I gave her a spanking before we came, too"

"I appreciate that ma’am. But she’s making it hard for people to hear". Alice gripped the seat cushion hard, crying out rhythmically as her mother’s palm landed on her burning backside. "Why can’t they mind their own business? How I treat my daughter is no-one’s business by mine. She’s my daughter and I’ll spank her if I want to"

"Do you have to spank her at the movies, though? Couldn’t you spank her at home? She’s a little bit loud". Alice flinched with every fiery slap, her back bobbing like half a seesaw.

"But Alice *likes* the movies!" protested Mrs. Lane.

"Why don’t you let her watch it then and spank her later?"

"I’m giving her a treat, that’s why. I’m taking her out for a movie and a spanking. I thought that this theatre was supposed to be family-friendly". She smacked hard at her daughter’s backside in her indignation, the hot cheeks growing hotter by the second.

"Well, can you tell her to be quiet then?" asked the usherette, growing increasingly frustrated. Mrs. Lane grinned. "Alice, you stop that racket at once or I am going to give you a good spanking! There, is that good enough?".

"Don’t spank me anymore mooomy!" bawled Alice, screwing up her damp eyes and lifting one foot from the floor in pain. The usherette sighed, rubbed her eyes, gave up and left. She figured that she simply wasn’t paid enough to keep arguing. "Fancy that Alice! Imagine trying to tell me that I can’t spank my own daughter’s bare bottom!" huffed Mrs. Lane as she spanked her daughter’s bare bottom. Alice just squirmed on her mother’s knee and cried. "A mother has a right to give her daughter a nice treat now and then after all!".

Alice Lane lay over her mother’s knee, being spanked. Her pink nightdress had been lifted up around her waist and her yellow panties lay discarded on the kitchen floor. "I have a special surprise for you today!" Mrs. Lane announced as she paddled her daughter’s naked bottom hard. Alice’s cries reached a higher pitch at the news. "Today you are getting a special treat. I know how much you love to go to the mall, Alice, so today, I’m going to take you to the mall for some shopping and some spankings!". Alice bellowed at the news and fought wildly to break free of her mother’s grasp. No-matter how many times she tried and failed to get away, there were moments when her panic made sheer instinct take over. "Oh no you don’t - you aren’t going anywhere" laughed her mother, holding her firmly in place with her left arm as she spanked her with her right. "I knew that that would get a reaction from you. I’ve noticed that you like nothing more than a good spanking where people can see".

"I don’t! I don’t! Please mommy don’t spank me at the maaalll!" sobbed Alice. Her mother laughed cheerfully once again. "Oh Alice, of *course* I’m going to spank you at the mall. I’m going to take down your panties and make your roar and beg right out in the open. Won’t that be cathartic punishment for you?". Alice was roaring and begging already but it didn’t do her any good. After a good long spanking, her mother made her get dressed and get into the car. Alice sat very gingerly on the upholstery in her pink top and white skirt, tearfully pleading with her mother. Mrs. Lane smiled happily to hear her daughter protest so. "You are such an angel" she told her and stroked her black hair affectionately. "Always trying to make sure I am not put to any trouble. But no. Today is for you, Alice. You are going to be spanked without mercy and that is that".

Alice was crying, eyes fixed on her feet, as she and her mother made their way through the carpark. To one staring shopper, Mrs. Lane explained "she’s going to get a spanking" as she passed by. Inside, the mall was cool and bustling. "Let’s see. We have shopping and spanking to do. I think we should start with a *spanking*. Now, where would be a good place"

"Please mommy, don’t spank me at the maaallll" sobbed Alice, not for the first or last time. "Oh, there’s a café with chairs. You can have your spanking over there". Mrs. Lane led her weeping daughter across the aisle and sat down near a table. Without further ado, she turned Alice over her knee, to the astonishment of the customers. Alice clapped her hands over her eyes, so as not to witness her own humiliation. Mrs. Lane flipped her skirt up over her white panties and then pulled the panties down to her knees, revealing her naked and quite red bottom to everyone who had been watching, and attracting a few more astonished gazes in the process. Then she decided to slip Alice’s panties off altogether and placed them on the table for safekeeping. Alice clenched her buttocks involuntarily, both because she couldn’t believe that she was naked in the mall, and because she knew what was coming next. She didn’t have long to wait and knew better than to expect that her mother might make some allowances for the fact that her bottom was already quite well spanked already. Customers who had been too preoccupied to notice Alice’s panties coming off could not help but start and look up when the spanking began. The sound of rapid, loud cracks of palm on bottom came first. Alice had tried so hard to stay quiet, screwing up her face and holding her breath, her face turning red from the effort as her body shook from the slaps raining behind her. But she couldn’t even hold on until she ran out of breath before a rising mewl was tanned out of her by the sheer intensity of the fire on her backside. Some people gaped in astonishment, some returned to their newspapers and did their best to pretend that nothing unusual was occurring. Many were mopping up the coffee they spilled when they were startled by the sudden spanking. Poor Alice grew gradually louder and more animated. She desperately didn’t want to attract attention, but her backside was very sore indeed and growing hotter by the second. Try as she might to keep control, the punishment was too intense to be borne and after putting in a good five minutes, her mother had reduced her yet again to a bawling baby over her knee.

Across the hall, the noise attracted the attention of a thirteen year old girl with long blonde hair. She regarded the scene out of the corner of her eye for a moment and then approached warily. Finally, she arrived at the other side of the table. "Is that *Alice Lane*?" she asked incredulously. Alice’s blood froze in her veins at the sound of the voice, even as her bottom burned. Mrs. Lane looked up from her daughter’s red behind and smiled. "Why yes it is" she answered. "Alice is having a little spanking right now". The girl gaped. "In the middle of the *mall*? With no panties on?". Her eyes were wide with disbelief. "I’m Mrs. Lane, Alice’s mother. Who are you?". Alice tried to hide her head in her arms - an exercise in futility.

"Good morning Mrs. Lane. I’m Tanya Forester and I’m in Alice’s English class - we sit across the aisle from each other"

"Well Tanya, Alice always has her spankings on her bare bottom. A spanking is meant to hurt, don’t you agree?". That flummoxed Tanya.

"Well I.I really don’t know, Mrs. Lane"

"Well a spanking *should* hurt, Tanya and that means that it should always be on the bare bottom. As for getting it at the mall, why *shouldn’t* Alice get spankings at the mall? I’m not embarrassed for other people to see me punishing my daughter’s behind and if Alice is embarrassed, well that’s just good punishment, isn’t it?"

"I ah.I don’t know Mrs. Lane. This is just very.unusual.". Mrs. Lane smiled kindly. "Tanya, doesn’t your mother spank you on your bare bottom?". Tanya’s face registered shock and then she said "I have to go now, Mrs. Lane. I’m sorry you got a spanking Alice.especially.like.in the mall". Alice howled and kicked her feet in pain and despair. Her face was as red as her rear end from the humiliation. Mrs. Lane interjected "Tanya, before you go, let me ask you something about your spankings-"

"I gotta go right now Mrs. Lane. Have a nice morning ma’am. Goodbye". Tanya scurried away to where her friends were waiting, leaving Alice to her torment. "Poor girl" commented Mrs. Lane as she slapped away at warm skin. "I don’t think that she is getting all her spankings. How very sad for her. She must be very stressed". But Alice Lane had little sympathy to spare for Tanya Forester.

After what seemed like an eternity, an Asian woman walked by, her right arm laden with shopping bags and her left hand grasping that of a complaining little girl of around nine years of age. The woman stopped short at the sight of Alice being spanked and watched in astonishment, while her child kept whining at her side. The woman exclaimed "I simply can’t believe that that never occurred to me. Why, in the name of heaven, shouldn’t I?". She placed her shopping bags carefully on the floor. "You have been nothing but a nuisance this entire trip" she told the girl. "And now, I am going to spank you". The girl squealed as her mother pulled down her gray track pants and white panties in one fluid motion, baring her little bottom to the mall. The squeal grew so high pitched as to be almost inaudible as the woman sat on the bench and pulled the child over her knee, her vulnerable backside uppermost. The mother began to spank her daughter’s rear end angrily and emphatically. "You have been a very, very naughty little girl Amanda. You deserve to have your bottom spanked until it is good and red and that is just what I am going to do". That’s just what she did too, although Amanda cried and begged very affectingly to change her mother’s mind. Shoppers passing down the isle were astonished to find themselves in between a spanking in stereo - a bawling, red-bottomed girl being spanked relentlessly on either side of them. Amanda’s mother proved very tenacious indeed. Even though Alice’s spanking went on for a long time after Amanda’s spanking had begun, Amanda was still getting hers when Mrs. Lane finally let Alice get up off her knee, howling and clutching her fiery buttocks. "There! Wasn’t that nice?" asked Mrs. Lane proudly. "Now put your panties on, sweetheart, we’re going to the bookstore".

Mrs. Grace, working the counter at the bookstore, looked up at the sound of crying. She saw a tall dark woman leading a weeping dark-haired thirteen year old girl by her hand. The girl’s other hand was clutching her bottom through her knee-length white skirt. Mrs. Lane fronted to the counter. "My daughter needs spanking.Mrs. Grace" she said, reading the clerk’s nametag. "This is a bookstore" Mrs. Grace explained, somewhat bemused. "Besides, it looks like your daughter has already had spanking"

"Well, she needs more spanking"

"Very well, but this is still a bookstore".

Alice wept "I don’t want anymore spaaanking!"

"Don’t you have any books that will tell me how to spank my daughter more?" Mrs. Lane asked. Mrs. Grace scratched her head and replied "If she’s still naughty, why don’t you just spank her more? Just keep administering spankings until she behaves herself. That works very well, doesn’t it Tina?". The fifteen year old girl with waist length brown hair who was stacking shelves shot her mother a resentful glance and headed for the back room. "I said *doesn’t* it Tina?" called Mrs. Grace after her.

"*Yes* mom" came the bitter reply from out back. Mrs. Grace turned back to Mrs. Lane. "Tina’s a good girl at heart, but she *does* need to be paddled now and then. If one spanking doesn’t do it, I give her another spanking. And she keeps getting spankings until the lesson takes. That’s what you should do - you don’t need a book"

"Oh, you misunderstand. My Alice is a very, very good girl". She rubbed Alice’s back affectionately. "I thought that a book might have advice that would help me to spank her just as much as I can". Mrs. Grace gave Mrs. Lane a blank stare for a full five seconds while Alice wept in despair. At last, she asked "if Alice is a good girl, then why do you want to spank her?"

"Why, because spankings make her feel better". Mrs. Grace stared blankly again.

Alice wailed "spankings make me feel wooooorse! It huuurts!"

"Of course spankings make her feel worse. It’s a punishment" Mrs. Grace affirmed. Mrs. Lane shook her head vigorously. "Alice only says that because she hates the thought of me going to any trouble. She’s got a heart of gold that girl, I swear. But no. Spankings are cathartic. They let a girl blow off steam with a good cry over her mommy’s knee. Why, when Alice is over my knee with her panties down, begging for mercy, she hasn’t got a care in the world". Mrs. Grace was astonished.

"How strange. My Tina would do anything to avoid a spanking. Even behave herself. Eventually"

"That’s what I thought too. Then I found out that Alice had been keeping the truth from me just to make *my* life easier. But she told another mother what a girl really needs and that other mother told me"

"I just meant for *Cassiiieeee*" wept Alice, her chest heaving with sobs.

"Oh, and what is it that a girl really needs?" asked Mrs. Grace, intrigued.

"Its very simple". Mrs. Lane leant forward over the counter to impart the information and Mrs. Grace leant forward to hear it. "She needs all the spankings that she can get".

"That can’t be true!" replied Mrs. Grace with certainty, straightening up.

"That’s what I thought - but it is! Isn’t it Alice?"

"Nooooooooooo!" wailed Alice. "Spaaankings huuurt!"

"Which is exactly what she would say if she needed spankings but didn’t want to put me to any trouble, right?" pointed out Mrs. Lane triumphantly. Mrs. Grace found herself utterly defeated by the woman’s reasoning. She was astonished by the news. "Now," continued Mrs. Lane, "do you have any books that will give me advice on how to spank my daughter’s bottom more often?"

"It isn’t possible" cried Alice. "You spank my bottom *all* the *time*"

"No. No, I’m sorry. I guess that we should, but we don’t. I never realized that spankings were so important"

"Oh well, never mind. Alice is probably right anyway. We’ll go and do our clothes shopping". She started to turn away.

"But wait! About what you said. About girls needing spankings. Are you sure? All of them?". Mrs. Lane nodded very emphatically.

"Its catharsis for them you understand. They can only really be happy when they get a chance to vent all of their frustrations with a good cry over their mother’s knee".

"But do you think.what about my Tina?". Mrs. Lane smiled and put her hand on the woman’s shoulder. "I think that if you really want your daughter to be happy, you should take her panties down and spank her. Frequently! And soundly! Remember, the more merciless you are with her, the happier she is going to be". Mrs. Lane turned and left, leading a weeping Alice by the hand. Mrs. Grace watched her go. Then she squared her shoulders and rolled up her right sleeve. "Tina" she called out. "Come here darling. I have something for you".

Mrs. Lane led her sobbing daughter by the hand towards one of the trendier clothing stores in the mall. They passed a very red-bottomed Amanda, who was still getting an energetic pants-down spanking from her mother. Mrs. Lane smiled. "I love to see happy children" she said, and took her daughter into the shop. Teenage girls milled all about, seeking for the latest fashions, or whatever the owners could convince them were the latest fashions. A young, trendily dressed saleswoman approached with a smile. "Hello Mrs. Lane. Your tee-shirt is ready" she announced.

"What tee-shirt?" asked Alice fearfully in a tiny voice.

"It’s a surprise" her mother answered with a mischievous grin. Alice started to cry harder. She didn’t like surprises anymore. The saleswoman stepped into the back room and returned a second later with a white tee-shirt. She held it up for inspection. Across the front in bold black letters were the words "My Mother Spanks My Bare Bottom". Alice’s heart caught in her throat and her eyes grew wide. The clerk flipped the shirt around and showed the other side - "Every Single Day". Alice spoke in a tiny sobbing voice "please mommy, please mommy, oh please please please don’t make me wear the shirt". Mrs. Lane laughed joyfully.

"Alice, of *course* I am going to make you wear the shirt. I’m not ashamed of the fact that I spank your bare bottom. I’m proud of you and I want everyone to know that I take down your panties and spank your little tail until you have to roar like a lion from the heat. Now, let’s try it on". She began to drag her daughter out to the changing room, while the girl dug in her heels as best she could, weeping "please mommy! No mommy! No, I won’t! I won’t! I won’t!". Alice’s bottom was already very tender indeed and her mother didn’t have to spank her for long in the changing room before she swore that she would do anything whatsoever that her mother told her to do if she would just stop smacking her rear end. She emerged from the changing room crying hard and wearing the shirt. The message was prominently displayed because both of her hands were clasped to her fiery rump. Then suddenly, through her tears, she recognized three girls from the year ahead of her at school. They were standing by the skirts but were now staring right at her. Alice tried to wrap her arms over the large letters, but her mother took her wrists and pulled them away. "Hello girls! Do you like Anna’s new favorite shirt?" asked Mrs. Lane. The girls just gaped, their own purchases forgotten. "She wears it because I spank her on her bare bottom!" Mrs. Lane explained. She turned her daughter around so that the girls could read the lettering on the back. "Every day!". Mrs. Lane happily gave Alice a mighty underarmed slap on a behind that was already very sensitive indeed, making her jump and squeal. "Do you like it?"

"Uh.sure" answered one of the girls, looking sideways at the other two.

"I’m very proud of my Alice. She’s such a wonderful girl. I want everyone to know that I spank her just as often as can be". Alice kept facing the wall, face growing redder by the second, and glared at her shoes. Her hands instinctively moved to grab her burning bottom but she pulled them away and clasped them in front of her instead. The other girls could see her back heaving with sobs. They looked at one another and mouthed words. The smallest one took the other two by the elbows and tried to convince them to leave. But the African American girl to her left pointed out "if Alice was all that wonderful, then you wouldn’t have to spank her bottom every day, I think". Mrs. Lane smiled brightly. "Oh no - its no trouble to me at all. Its quite an effort, of course, but my Alice is worth every single spanking that she gets. And now, I think its time for Alice to talk a walk in the mall so that everyone can see her new shirt". Alice’s weeping reached a new pitch and intensity as she tried to resist being dragged outside by her arm. "No mommy! Please mommy! I don’t want to go out there in this shiiiiirt!" she wailed, hanging back as well she could. She was lead sliding and stumbling back into the arcade. The three girls in the store looked silently at one another for some time, occasionally shaking their heads. Finally the smallest one spoke - "if everyone is wearing one of those next week, I’m just going to give up fashion and be a nerd".

The saleswoman in the shoe store stood forlornly, holding a pair of pink sneakers. "I’m sorry, there’s just nothing I can do" she apologized, rubbing a bruise on her arm. "I can’t even get her shoes *off*, let alone get these shoes *on* her". She regarded Alice’s kicking feet unhappily. "My daughter needs new shoes" explained Mrs. Lane firmly as she spanked Alice’s bare red bottom hard. "And she also needs a good spanking"

"Couldn’t you spank her later?" asked the exasperated woman.

"I *will* spank her later, but I’m also spanking her now"

"Well, that’s all very.strict of you, but I can’t get her shoes off"

"Alice can’t help kicking her feet. I’ve been giving her spankings all day long. Can’t you see how red her little cheeky bottom is? She’s just as sore as can be back there. Anyone would kick if their bottom was being spanked as soundly as this"

"I have a daughter of my own Mrs. Lane and I understand that. I know how a good spanking makes a girl kick. But I still can’t get your daughter’s shoes off". Just then, two more clerks turned up for their shift. The saleswoman called "Betty, Sandra - come over here and help me. Can you hold this girl’s legs still so that I can get her shoes off? Her mother is paddling her bare bottom and its making her kick". The two women had no desire to enter the fray against the struggling and squirming girl, but could easily see that if the spanking kept up, there was no way that Alice would be fitted for shoes without their help. The flanked her and timing their attack carefully, each grabbed hold of a calf. It was a strain to keep hold of Alice’s legs and the women had to brace themselves to retain their footing. Her legs no longer mobile, Alice’s top half twisted from side to side as she struggled to be free. "Good work!" praised Mrs. Lane, slapping tirelessly as the hot red cheeks before her. The first woman undid Alice’s laces, although even that was difficult, given the way her feet wiggled and circled. She managed to hold the feet still long enough to get the sneakers off, after which they resumed their dancing, the toes apparently trying to clutch at the air through white socks. The women tried several pairs of sneakers on Alice - white ones, pink ones, blue ones. Mrs. Lane did her best to get her daughter’s opinions on the shoes, but Alice seemed distracted and the only opinions she offered were that she had been spanked more than enough and that she would like very much for the spanking to stop. "Has she decided yet?" asked one of the straining women over her shoulder. "She’s looked at a lot of pairs of shoes now and its getting hard to hold on to her leg".

"I can’t decide" confessed Mrs. Lane. "I need to look at them all on her again". The clerk with Alice’s left leg sighed, Alice roared, and Alice’s mother spanked and spanked. It was not to be a quick purchase - Mrs. Lane never made her mind up quickly where clothes were concerned.

Mrs. Chun angrily led her crying nine year old daughter Amanda through the mall. Amanda’s other hand was on her rear end. She had just had the biggest spanking of her life and had just had it on her bare bottom in the middle of a crowded mall. She was feeling very sorry for herself indeed. Mrs. Chun led the girl into the department store and up to the hair care counter. Her angry expression make the clerk think that she was an unsatisfied customer at first, but then she stated "I’m looking for a nice wide flat hairbrush. I want to buy something to spank Amanda’s bare bottom with when she has been particularly bad". Amanda’s brown eyes opened wide in shock and she gasped. She had never been spanked with a hairbrush before and she didn’t like the sound of it one little bit. "I’ll be good mommy! I’ll be good! Don’t buy a hairbrush!" she wailed.

"Oh yes I will *so* buy a hairbrush!" her mother answered angrily. "You deserve it! I’ve had it with you Amanda. I tried it the easy way with you and you were a bad, bad girl. So now we’re going to start doing it the *hard* way". Amanda cried like a baby in her despair. The clerk was about to turn and search for merchandise when she saw Mrs. Grace from the book store coming her way, leading her fifteen year old daughter Tina by the hand. Tina’s face was red and she was sobbing. "Tina dear, whatever is the matter? Are you alright?" the clerk asked worriedly. Tina seemed to notice her for the first time and fought to stifle her sobs, but her chest heaved. She ran her black sleeve over her eyes, but tears kept forming. Mrs. Grace smiled at the clerk and told her "nothing is wrong at all. Tina is doing a lot better than she has done in a long time. Which brings me to my point. I’m looking for a nice wide flat hairbrush. I want something to spank Tina’s bare bottom with when I decide to give her a *really* hot punishment". Tina’s mouth hung open in shock. "No mommy!" she squeaked. "Don’t *spank* me with a *hairbrush*!".

"Oh my!" exclaimed the clerk sadly. "Does Tina really need to be spanked with a *hairbrush*? I know she’s not always perfect, but who is? Her heart is in the right place". Mrs. Grace laughed happily. "Why yes, Tina really *does* need to be spanked with a hairbrush. My hand is more than enough for day to day paddlings, but every now and then she should get something special to really make her cry".

"I don’t deserve the hairbrush" wept Tina, trying not to let her voice be overheard by other shoppers. Mrs. Grace stroked her daughter’s brown hair and said "Tina, you deserve everything that money can provide". Further concentration was interrupted by the approaching sounds of a bawling girl. Mrs. Lane led Alice by her upper arm. Both of Alice’s hands were clasped to her red hot bottom. She wore her brand new tee-shirt and her brand new sneakers. Her mother told her "I’ve been saving the best for last Alice. Now I have a *real* treat for you!". Alice roared even louder in despair. She did *not* like treats. Mrs. Lane approached the counter and announced "I’m looking for a nice wide flat hairbrush. I want something to spank Alice’s bare bottom with when I *really* want to give her a treat". Alice howled in terror and tried to make a break for it but her mother had her firmly by the arm and there was no escape. "Not that! Not that! Not the hairbrush!" bawled Alice. Mrs. Lane laughed with delight.

"Why yes Alice. Of course I’m going to spank you with a hairbrush. How you will roar over my knee when I’m taking the *hairbrush* to your bare behind! You’ll never know *when* you are going to get it, but my goodness, you certainly are going to get it. If merciless panties-down hairbrush spankings don’t distract you from your problems, then I don’t know *what* will! Mrs. Jones told me that she bought one for her Cassie and Cassie absolutely loves it. She’s says that Cassie has never roared so loud or begged so much as when she is getting the hairbrush hard on her bottom". Mrs. Chun recognized Alice’s cries and then Mrs. Lane’s face. "You are the woman I saw spanking her daughter’s naked backside in the café!" she announced. Mrs. Lane smiled at her.

"That’s right, I gave Alice a little spanking in the café earlier"

"I want to thank you. You are an inspiration to me. I never would have thought of taking down Amanda’s panties and spanking her right there in the mall. But then I saw you doing it and I thought well why not? Why should I spare Amanda when she has been so naughty all along? And then when I was spanking her on my knee, I really got to thinking. This girl is a brat and that’s because I don’t paddle her bottom nearly enough and that has to change. You have altered the whole way that I punish my daughter from now on. Amanda is going to be a very well spanked little girl now and its all thanks to you". Amanda bawled like a baby, tears pouring down her cheeks. Her mother told "you may as well cry young lady. If you think that your bottom is sore now, just wait until I get you home and apply a hairbrush to the seat of the problem. You aren’t going to sit down for a week!"

"Well thank you!" answered Mrs. Grace, delighted. "I’m so happy to be the source of spankings for your daughter. Amanda, I’m sure your mommy will give it to you often and hard". She tousled the crying girl’s shiny black hair affectionately.

"I certainly will Amanda! Just you wait and see" her mother promised.

"She isn’t the only one who is grateful!" Mrs. Grace interjected. "Why, before you came into the book store, I had no idea what I was doing wrong by my Tina. But when you left - well let me tell you, I took her pants and panties down in a jiffy and spanked her bottom soundly like a good mother should!"

"Mommy!" protested Tina, her face burning red with shame.

"I am not ashamed of spanking your bottom Tina and I don’t care who knows about it. And I’m not ashamed to tell everyone that I’m going to spend a lot more time spanking your bottom in future too!". She gave Tina a mighty slap to the rounded seat of her black trousers to make her point and made the girl yelp. "I don’t *need* spankings! I don’t *want* spankings! I don’t *deserve* spankings!" she protested tearfully.

"Yes you do. Spankings are cathartic. Spankings make you feel much better. Spankings let you have a good cry over your mother’s knee and work through all of your stresses and frustrations. I know that you are only thinking of me when you say that you don’t need them Tina, but its about time I thought about you too. I’ve been very neglectful of tanning your rear end. I know that. But honey, that is all going to change. Thanks to this wonderful lady over here, I know what you need now and I am going to give you spanking after spanking after spanking". She turned to Mrs. Lane. "Ma’am, you have changed the whole way that I treat my daughter. I’m going to give Tina so many spankings that she won’t know what day of the week it is and its all thanks to you". Tina’s tears broke free in streams and she cried like a little girl. "I’ll be good! I’ll be so very good! Don’t give me all those spankings mommy!".

"Oh yes sweetheart" answered Mrs. Grace indulgently. "All those spankings and so very many more. And if you think your little tush hurts now, just wait until I take down your panties at home tonight and give you the hairbrush. Mommy’s going to make you yell so loud the walls will shake". Tina cried loudly and openly, not caring who saw her. Mrs. Lane grinned joyfully at her and at her mother. "Looks like you are going to be one hot bottomed young lady from now on Tina!" she exclaimed cheerfully. "I think that your mommy is going to take care of that tail of yours alright! You are a very lucky girl!". She turned her attention back to the two mothers. "But you know, all of this really isn’t my doing. I just can’t take credit for it. You know who the real heroine is here?". She gestured to her daughter. Alice stood there in her humiliating tee-shirt bawling in despair, her dark eyes streaming tears, her face red, and both her hands clasped to her blazing bottom through her white skirt. Mrs. Lane continued "if Alice hadn’t had the compassion to tell my friends Mrs. Jones that her daughter Cassie needed spankings, none of this would have happened. We mothers would never have known that our girls need the catharsis of spankings. We would never have known that the more a girl is spanked the happier she is and that the girls themselves only every say otherwise to spare us from the trouble of helping them. If it hadn’t been for Alice, we would never have known that a mother must keep her daughter bare bottomed and begging for mercy if she wants her to be happy".

Mrs. Chun hadn’t really understood what Mrs. Lane had said about happiness and stress at all, but she could see that there was a lot of spanking going on and figured that that was the important thing. She shook her finger angrily at Alice. "You are a very, very naughty girl Alice!" she told her. "And you deserve everything that your mother gives you". She looked down at Amanda. "And you heard the lady. The only way that *you* are going to be good is if I keep you bare bottomed and begging for mercy and that is *just* what I am going to do!". Mrs. Grace had a better grasp of the philosophical underpinnings of Mrs. Lane’s position. "You are such a good, kindhearted girl Alice" she said with great admiration. "I hope you get so many spankings that your bottom never cools down but just gets hotter and hotter every day. And as for *you* Tina, bare bottomed and begging for mercy it is! I was starting to wonder if you were getting too old to be spanked, but starting from today, not a day will go by that I don’t put you panties-down over my knee and make you cry like a little baby from punishment". Mrs. Lane hugged her daughter. "Oh Alice, look at all the spanking you have brought about! I am so proud of you! So very, very proud of you! Cassie gets merciless spankings because of you. Amanda gets merciless spankings because of you. Tina gets merciless spankings because of you. And you know who else gets merciless spankings because of you?". She picked up one of the four broad wooden hairbrushes that the clerk had laid on the counter and showed it to her terrified daughter. Alice squirmed to get away, but her mother had her firmly by the wrist. "I’ll show you who else gets merciless spankings because of you. We are going to go home right now, we’re going to put your skirt and panties in the clothes hamper, and then we are going to have such fun with hairbrush spankings tonight that they are going to hear you crying and begging from the other side of town". Mrs. Chun picked up the second hairbrush of the four and showed it to her bawling child. "Amanda, you just wait until I get you home. I am going to bare your bottom and punish you as you have never been punished before. By the time I am done with you, you are going to be an expert on the feeling of your mommy’s hairbrush on your naughty backside". Mrs. Grace picked up the third hairbrush of the four and patted the back against the palm of her left hand. "Tina, I know that I have been a neglectful mother in the spankings department. But I want you to know that the second I get you home, your bare bottom and this hairbrush are going to have a long, long conversation and it is going to be the beginning of a beautiful friendship". The clerk, who had listened carefully to all that had gone on, picked up the fourth hairbrush, which she had picked out for herself. Her girls were ten, twelve and seventeen and when she got off work, she spent the rest of the evening making sure that their three bare bottoms got very red and sore indeed. To their great regret, it was an experience that they were to become only too familiar with.