De towelled in corridor by Ashamed

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

De towelled in corridor by Ashamed

Post by PhilMarlowe »

Ashamed wrote: De towelled in corridor by Ashamed

Hi,

Found this site sometime back while causally googling. Was thinking of sharing my story since few weeks but putting it off. Have finally took pain to write in down. Hope you people like it. You have find it a bit too much, put it really happened to me when I was 15 (around couple of years back). Am not naming people, places or cities.

I live with my mom in a multi storey building with two apartments on each floor. The floor we live on has our home and yet another one in which a girl of around 28-30 stays (never cared to ask her age). We (that's mom, me and neighbour) gel well are good neighbours - helping each other and stuff. My mom being a single working mom, many times used to take help of the neighbour to baby sit me when I was younger. When this happened, she got a urgent call at 6 am for work (she's a lawyer, so one of her clients might have messed up big time) on a Saturday. Never having left me alone at such a hour, she woke me up from sleep and explained the situation (not that I understood or heard anything cause I was too sleepy). She had decided that she will take me to the neighbour and I can sleep there and be there till she comes back (now had I not been in sleep, I would have definitely tried to explain her that I am 15 and can manage).

So when I woke up, I found myself at neighbour’s home in a short cami and panties (that's what I sleep in). Despite the neighbour being a girl too, I was embarrassed as she had not seen me in such clothing since I grew up. The neighbour said its ok, don't be ashamed. And finally even I got comfortable. Then while drinking coffee, I got clumsy and spill it on myself. On neighbour’s insisting, I went in the bathroom stripped of my cami and panties and gave them to her through the door to wash and took a shower. Later I realized that I don't have anything to wear. Since the neighbour was older than me so none of her clothes would also fit me, so we decided I stay in towel (anyways it covers more than camis and panties).

After about an hour mom came back and with her was the maid who does our housework. The neighbour said even she has to go somewhere so came out behind me and closed her door (her door has automatic lock). As soon as I took a step forward, I felt a tug and my towel feel down. I froze in shock (later came to know that the towel was stuck in the door) completely naked in a corridor with two locked houses and nowhere to hide from 3 pair of eyes. I just ran back and tried to cover myself with stuck towel, crying and requesting neighbour to open her door but to my shock she said she never bothers to keep keys in her purse as we have an extra set of her keys. Till then mom opened our home and I ran in and hid in my bedroom. It was so embarrassing. To make matters worse, because of shame I lost control and had peed in the towel while hiding myself.

Tuesday, January 7th 2014 - 09:50:03 PM