Becomming Bi-sexual

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
cynthia

Becomming Bi-sexual

Post by cynthia »

I have two girl cousins. They are twins, two years younger than me. Their parents had a camp on lake Bradbury in upstate New York. The girl's bedroom is down cellar with a door that opens onto the swimming beach. Their parents' bedroom is upstairs.
We have always been close and when I visit, we slept in the same bed. When I was 14, over the winter I grew breasts and pubic hair. We came in from swimming and were changing out of our swimsuits. My cousins noticed my change and not reaching puberty yet, they were curious about my different look. They wanted to touch me hair down there, so I laid on the bed. I have to say, that like many young girls, I started touching myself because I discovered that it felt good. I was masturbating but didn't know it was sexual. One cousin is more adventurous than the other. She noticed I was wet and sticky down there and took a tissue and wiped my slit. It felt so good when she did that, that I moaned. She thought she hurt me, so I told her to kiss it and make it feel better. That got me even wetter, and I may have had my first orgasm. I stuck a couple fingers inside my hole. My other cousin just stood there wide eyed. We got dressed and went upstairs for lunch.

That night, when we went to bed, we were talking about boys and giggling like young girls do. They wanted to touch me under my night gown and they both took turns feeling me and even sticking fingers in there. I don't remember ever having a hymen and If I did, I broke it without knowing when I was sticking my fingers in there. I started touching them and they liked it too. Over the next several years, whenever we got together, we experimented and learned about lesbian sex.
Eventually, my cousins got married and although I didn't really like men, I got married because my family expected me to become a good little housewife.

Our husbands knew about our lesbian relationship and accepted it. We often got together and went on trips without our husbands and maintained our relationships. My cousins blessed me with nephews and nieces. I never had children.
My husband treated me very well, but I never enjoyed sex with him and looked forward to our female get-togethers.