Embarrassed teacher By Sarah

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
Darky

Embarrassed teacher By Sarah

Post by Darky »

My name's Sarah. I'm teacher at an all boys school. I'm shy about my body despite the fact that a lot of people (my students included) complement me on it. I know I should rebuke my students for their crude (although always complementary) comments, but the fact is I enjoy the ego boost. I'll admit I get slightly turned on that despite the fact that I'm almost 30, these 16 and 17 year old boys still think I'm hot. When I was younger I let a couple of pictures of myself find their way onto the internet, and while I've never told anyone at my school about them, I've lost count of the number of times I've masturbated myself to sleep while imagining one of my students coming across them and masturbating to it.

So anyway, on with the story. It was a fairly normal day. I was preparing the class for some exams that came up. I say normal, I had just walked in to find Michael standing on the desk in his underpants. While this may come as a shock to you, it's actually fairly typical behaviour.
"Michael get down and put your clothes back on." I said, exasperated rather than angry.
"Aww miss can't I get naked instead?". Instances like this are fairly typical in my class and I've found it's faster and simpler to just let them play out than try any special disciplinary techniques.
"No Michael, get down and get dressed"
"Miss, if I get an A in my exam can I get naked?". While highly unlikely (my class average is a C and I don't think I've seen more than two A's from this class) I couldn't be seen to support such behaviour.
"No Michael"
"Miss, if everyone gets an A can I get naked?". Now he was just being ridiculous.
"Michael if EVERYONE gets an A, I'LL get naked". Even as I said it, I felt a twinge in my nether regions at the thought of being naked in front of all those boys. I knew it was never going to happen, but how many of our fantasies actually come true? This was when one of the other boys piped up?
"Really miss?". I know I should have been straight back to miss sensible, but I couldn't help giving myself another downstairs twinge.
"Yes really". This was when one of the boys came forward with a piece of paper and put it in front of me. It was a contract which had been roughly written out, for me to sign promising to go through with what I'd just said. I looked up at him with an expression of "Oh haha very funny."
"Oh go on miss, it's not like it's actually going to happen. It's just for our own amusement." I took a moment (and another twinge) imagining exactly what they meant by 'amusement'. What the hell. It was never going to happen anyway. While the entire thing was done in jest, there was no part of it that didn't turn me on: Signing the piece of paper, have him snatch it away once I had so that I couldn't take it back and tear it up (not that I would have), watching him hold it up to show the entire class, and then watching him fold it up, put it in his pocket and walk away and sit down. The rest of the day, the class were oddly well behaved.

The next few weeks passed with no mention of what had happened, and I assumed it had been forgotten. Although I did masturbate myself on a semi regular basis at the thought of the results coming through and every single one of them getting an A. They would then look at me expectantly and I would be forced to go through with my promise and remove every single item of clothing and see their hungry eyes all over me.

I'll cut a long story short because I'm sure you can all see where this is going: it happened. I was sure they'd all forgotten about the contract. I knew nothing was going to come of it; I knew I wasn't actually going to get naked in front of my class; but that didn't stop me running upstairs to take care of myself the moment I put that last A on the paper.

So anyway I went in that day, and while I still had no plans to do what I'd said, I did turn and lock the door once everyone was seated. I wasn't planning on getting naked for them, but I just figured, if anything did happen. Like maybe I'd just take my shirt off for them. I tried to do it subtly but they noticed and suddenly looked excited. Oh god, they thought I was actually going to do this. I looked round at the excited looks on their faces and felt warmth spread through my crotch. I decided to pretend I'd completely forgotten about the contract, despite the fact that they all knew full well that I hadn't.
"Well believe it or not boys, every single one of you got an A. Give yourselves a pat on the back and try and keep up the good work. Today's lesson is going to be on...". As soon as I started speaking one of their hands shot up.
"Miss, aren't you forgetting something?". And from his bag, he pulled out the scribbled contract that I'd signed. Oh god the sight of it made me wet. This couldn't actually happen.

The words which went through my head were: "Come on now boys you're not actually expecting me to get naked are you?". The words which came out of my mouth were:
"Come on now boys, you don't actually want to see me naked do you?". The chorus of "Yes" that came from the class, flooded my panties. The realisation suddenly hit me like a climax: this was actually going to happen.
Darky

Re: Embarrassed teacher By Sarah

Post by Darky »

I knew it would be brought out at some point, and I wasn't disappointed. The contract I'd "hilariously" signed promising to get naked for them. Oh god I couldn't really do this could I?
"OK look I'll loose the shirt but that's it". A chorus of cheers erupted and suddenly fell silent as I undid the first button. I now had far more cleavage on show than was appropriate for a teacher. I moved my hands down and undid another one. I could feel a breeze over my chest. I looked down. Oh god my bra was fully exposed. The sight of all those boys staring fixedly at my chest was getting me wetter by the minute. I took a deep breath. I was as exposed as I could possibly be now. I undid the last few buttons and dropped the shirt. The moment the shirt dropped a cheer went up. Someone was going to hear this.
"Um boys could you keep it down please?". Both I and the boys knew that this really should not have been happening, so I didn't have to tell them why they needed to be quiet. Their voices dropped to an excited whisper instantly. I stood there with my hands by my sides, staring fixedly at the ceiling, feeling all their eyes on me.

OK time to regain a little authority.
"Right boys on with the lesson." One of the boys cleared his throat meaningfully. I knew exactly what he meant. The contract had quite clearly said naked, and they would settle for no less.
"Fine, I'll lose the trousers as well but that's as far as it goes". I reached down and undid my trousers. I swear I hadn't planned to go this far, and yet getting dressed that morning, I had still gone for french knickers rather than something less exciting. Again the boys stared fixedly at my crotch and whispered excitedly to each other. This was humiliating. I knew my panties were wet, and I was praying that this wasn't noticeable from a distance. I again stood still for a while, arms by my side, staring at the ceiling, letting them enjoy the view. After I decided they'd had enough, I spoke:
"Happy now boys?"
"Not quite miss."
"Come on now boys, underwear is one thing, naked is totally different."
"Yeah, it's also what's written in the contract miss." Oh god this was really happening. I think what was even more embarrassing than the fact that I was about to reveal my breasts to a bunch of teenage boys, was how much I wanted to. I so badly wanted their eyes, heck even their hands, all over my exposed chest. I swear my hands started moving by themselves. Driven by my irresistible desire to humiliate myself, they moved up my back and unclipped my bra. Again my eyes found their usual spot on the ceiling, as I shrugged my bra off and let it fall to the floor.

Words can not express how turned on I was at that moment in time. I didn't even make a plea this time that I'd done enough. I couldn't. I literally couldn't stop my hands from moving to my knickers. and sliding them down my bum, and dropping them to my ankles. I stepped out of them and tried to control my breathing. The boys had gone silent. They were literally just staring at me. I could feel my wetness dripping down my thighs. Everything was so surreal, and I had to keep reminding myself that I was literally completely naked in front of a bunch of school boys. Every time I did, I almost came. Especially when I reminded myself that I was going to be teaching these boys for another year.

Then, one of the boys stood up. I had no idea what he was doing. A part of me was terrified he was about to come over and have a feel. I knew if he did I wouldn't have the willpower to stop him. I would have let them do anything to me at that point. He didn't. He walked to the front, picked up my clothes, put them in his bag, and went and sat down again. I swear I must have let five minutes go by, just standing there with them staring at me, before I found my voice again. When I did, it was weak and shaky.
"Can we continue with the lesson now?"
Darky

Post by Darky »

So let's recap. I am now standing completely naked in front of a class of teenage boys; my clothes had been whisked away; and I was unbearably aroused. I wish I could tell you that as I began to teach the class I "almost forgot" that I was completely naked, or that the situation became less intense as time went on. It didn't. I stayed every bit as humiliated and every bit as aroused and if anything, it got worse. Eventually we reached a point where the boys were "writing" (i.e. pretending to write while actually watching me out of the corner of their eye, and I was sitting behind my desk and "marking" (i.e. not being able to focus on anything except my embarrassment and arousal and desperately trying to stop my hands from wandering down between my legs.

It was literally a conscious effort not to do it. Well I regret to inform you I got lax. I stopped focusing on not toying with myself and started imagining what it would be like to let all those boys take their turn to cop a feel of my breasts and bum. I also fantasised that one of them would, without asking, allow their hands to wander onto my nether region. I hadn't even realised that while thinking about this, my own hands had done a little wandering of their own. I sat there, gently playing with myself. I didn't realise what I was doing until one of the boys called out:
"miss." Oh shit. How long had I been masturbating for? Had any of them noticed? Was that what he was about to comment on? I decided to pretend nothing had happened.
"Yes Tom?". Please, please, don't let him have noticed; or if such a thing was too much to hope for, at least let him pretend he hadn't.
"I need help with question 5 miss." So one of my wishes had come true, although it was impossible to tell which one. I breathed a sigh of relief. Relief I should add which was short lived as I realised I now had to find a way to deal with this. The thought of leaving the safety of being behind my desk and wandering completely naked among those students. It was so embarrassing, embarrassing and arousing. And the fact that it was arousing me made it even more embarrassed (not least because how wet I was, was becoming more and more apparent by the minute). It was a vicious cycle. I so desperately wanted to go out there.

Eventually my uncontrolled arousal won out over my better sense. I stood up and made my way out from behind my desk. As soon as there was no desk between myself and the class of teenage boys, I felt a hundred times more exposed than I had before, partly because I realised there was no turning back. I was literally going to have to go and stand right in the middle of all of them. My most intimate areas would be within an arms reach of a whole group of horny teenage boys. I knew if they decided to have a little fun, I would not be able to resist. I just hoped they didn't know that. I made my way forwards both fearfully dreading, and (a part of me, I'm ashamed to say) desperately hoping, that the boys would get a little more adventurous.
Darky

Post by Darky »

So I made my way forwards. Step by tiny step. Desperately trying (and failing) to hide my embarrassment and arousal. I was now within arms reach of my students. At any moment, one of these boys could reach out and run their fingers up my thigh, squeeze my bottom, feel my breasts. God how I wanted that so much, and I can only assume my students knew it. My shaved vulva must have been glistening with how wet I was. This was ridiculous. I was a teacher; an upstanding and respectable member of society. How was my willpower so weak. I started walking between the tables. I couldn’t stop myself from brushing against every single boy as I walked past.

Finally I got to Tom. He was sitting facing the desk with one of his hands resting just behind his ear. I bent over to read the question, something about the different types of mutation that occur, and started explaining to him. As I was talking, I leaned forwards just a little more. My nipple brushed against his fingers, and hardened instantly. Oh God I was so turned on. I could barely talk. So much of my energy had to go into no having an orgasm right there in front of them. And yet, I couldn’t bring myself to stop. As I spoke, I very slightly moved forwards and back, allowing my nipple to brush over his fingers again and again. Oh god I was going to cum. I had to stop this. I had to gain control of myself before I had an orgasm in front of a class of teenage boys. The thought of it. The thought of that humiliation just made it worse. My speaking was becoming broken and disjointed as I lost the ability to focus.

Then someone did it. I have no idea who’s it was, but I felt a hand caressing my behind, gently squeezing. I stopped talking. If I spoke, if I made any noise at all, I was going to cum. I just stood there, eyes closed, powerless to do anything but push my bottom further into that hand and in doing so, lowering my breasts further onto those teenage fingers. All my focus now, was on not having an orgasm, but my body had other ideas. I had completely lost control of it. It was a battle between my mind desperately trying to stop me from cumming, and my body which moved my bottom around in that hand and rubbed my breasts against those fingers. I knew I was going to cum. I knew I was fighting the inevitable, but fight I did. It had obviously become apparent to the boys that I wasn’t going to stop them. Tom turned his hand round and started feeling my breasts. I had to clap my hand across my mouth to stop a moan of pleasure from escaping. I reached up with every intention of moving his hand away, but my body had other ideas. My hand covered his and pressed it firmly into my breast and squeezed.

I felt another hand, I have no idea whose, its fingers gently walking up my inner thigh. I knew exactly where they were going, and I knew exactly what would happen when they got there. Then in one swift movement, the hand ran up and pressed firmly into my shaved vulva. I lost control completely. My hand shot between my legs and I began masturbating furiously. The hands left me but it was too late, I was out of control. I came and came and came, screaming with pleasure as I did so, furiously masturbating in front of a class of teenage boys. For a brief moment I became aware of what I was doing, before the humiliation sent me into another mind blowing orgasm. After god knows how many minutes, I stopped, and it all came rushing back. The classroom, the boys, oh god their faces.

What had I just done?
Darky

Post by Darky »

I looked around at their faces. I could tell they hadn't expected anything like that. I stood there for a full ten seconds, the most awkward and embarrassing ten seconds of my life, before I turned and ran. I got halfway down the corridor and herd voices. That was when I realised my predicament; the slight flaw in my running away which I'm sure you've already spotted. I was still completely naked. Oh god, what was I supposed to do? I couldn't let myself be seen but the only alternative was to go back and face them. I had to make a decision and fast. I knew there was no way I was ever going to explain this, especially not if someone questioned the students on what had just happened.

I turned back towards the classroom and ran. Clearly the students had not taken that long to come back to their senses and, well, formulate a plan. The door was locked. I slumped against it. Could this possibly get any worse? I'm well aware that you just read that question and thought "of course it could", and looking back I don't know how I couldn't figure that out for myself but when you're in that situation, well.

I knocked as quietly as I could. Trying to make it audible for the boys inside but not for anyone else. A piece of paper slipped under the door and a pen rolled out after it. I picked it up and read it.
"Hello miss is that you". I scribbled on it and slipped it back.
"Yes please let me in". I heard whispers and then a pen scratching and it came back.
"Gee miss, we'd love to, but we seem to be having some problems with the lock". Oh god. I knew exactly what they wanted from me, but there was no way I was going to cave that easily. I wrote back.
"twist 1/4 turn to right". I heard them (clearly pretend) to try and unlock the door and fail, and the paper returned.
"Sorry miss, it seems to be stuck." Still determined not to give in, I wrote back to them.
"try jiggling it a bit". As soon as I passed it back I realised exactly what to expect.
"you're a fine one to talk about jiggling it miss." I knew they weren't going to open the door until they got what they wanted. I'm not sure what I was hoping for by prolonging the inevitable, yet prolong it I did.
"Very funny now please open door." As I slipped it back I heard voices. Shit, I needed to get in now.
"We're doing our best miss, might take a few minutes." I was running out of time. I quickly wrote back.
"someone's coming". I could hear voices getting closer.
"Wow, can you imagine if they saw you?". ... it, time to bite the bullet and give them what they want. I turned the sheet of paper over, took a deep breath, and wrote on the back:
"Perhaps we can make a deal?". I knew I was going to come to regret this, but what choice did I have? I slipped the paper back and almost instantly a new one came back. It appeared to be a list. I read the opening sentence.
"I the undersigned agree to the following". It was a very long list. A very long list I didn't have time to read. Those voices were still getting closer. I signed at the bottom and shoved it back as quickly as I could.

Finally the sound I had been waiting for. The lock clicked and I burst into the room and locked the door behind me. I don't think I'd previously even imagined that I could so eagerly walk stark naked into a room full of teenage boys, and actually feel relief when I got in there. I closed my eyes for a few moments and lent against the door, letting the situation sink in. I had just signed a contract agreeing to god only knows what. And yes, as I stood there, as I calmed down slightly, I started to imagine what could have been written on that contract, and I started to get aroused again. Seriously. What was wrong with me? Was I that much of a slave to my animal urges.

OK, time to face the music. I turned round to see every boy but one standing round me. John was over by the copying machine (I'm sure I don't need to tell you what he was doing). He returned and handed me the photocopy of the contract I had just signed. I took it and the boys looked at me expectantly. I had by this point forgotten that I was completely naked. I took a deep breath and started to read.
SensoryOverlord

Post by SensoryOverlord »

Oh my. That's one of the most 'oh no, there must be more!' endings I've seen.

I hope the little bastards had planned this and had a truly diabolical list all prepared for just that desperate situation. Where she'd sign something without reading it.
Darky

Post by Darky »

Just to catch you all up on my situation I have just masturbated myself to multiple orgasms in front of a class of teenage boys. I have also signed a contract agreeing to do a long list of (undoubtedly sexual) things for, to and with them which I have not yet read. If you want to know how I got myself into this mess, you'll have to read the previous chapters.

The list was as follows:

Item 1: My outfit for each day, will be dictated by my class the day before. If my outfit does not perfectly match their expectations and requirements, it will be removed. If an outfit is not dictated I am to choose something suitably slutty as befits my character (cheeky ...ers although given recent events I could hardly argue). If the class deem my clothes not slutty enough, they will be removed and I will teach naked for that day.

Item 2: Orgasms are strictly forbidden unless they are for the viewing pleasure of one or more of my students and will be given at a reasonable exchange rate. (Whatever that meant. I think they were just trying to sound professional.)

Item 3: If a student requests the removal of one or more items of your clothes, you will comply immediately after asking them to help you take it off. Touching during this process is obviously permitted.

Item 4: If any student asks to play with my boobs, bum or privates, I will enthusiastically give permission and thank them once they had had enough. (Had enough? God they were talking about me like I was a ...ing vending machine. The worst part, I'm sure you've guessed, was that their disrespectful language was actually a turn on.)

Item 5: I will exchange phone numbers with every boy here, and in my own time, send an individual naked picture to every single student, every week. No duplicates, they will be checked. If any boy does not receive his photo, he will be given detention during which he will get a private photoshoot.

And underneath this list, there it was, my signature. Agreeing to every single item. I read through the list, each time imagining more and more sexual acts that could occur. Thinking of ways they could exploit me and desperately hoping they'd figured them out too. My fantasies were interrupted by a knock at the door. Shit.

I was brought crashing back to earth and realised I was still stark naked. I didn't even have access to my clothes. I couldn't remember who'd taken them. I couldn't say out loud that I needed my clothes back because that would certainly have raised some questions to whoever was standing outside. I motioned frantically to them that I needed my clothes back. Desperately mouthing the word "CLOTHES" over and over again.

Of course my clothes were immediately handed back to me. The boys apologised and tore up the contract and all copies. I got dressed, and the entire incident was never mentioned again.

I. ...ing. Wish.

The boys stood around shrugging stupidly at each other, cupping their ears to indicate they couldn't hear me, and of course one of them went to let whoever it was in. I dived into the supply cupboard and shut the door.

to be continued...
Darky

Post by Darky »

I heard the door open and my head of department's voice come in and ask the boys where I was. I stood in the pitch black, STILL stark naked, trying to wrap my head around the completely bizarre situation I was in. As I stood there, desperately trying to come down from the high I was on, long enough to figure out a way out of all this, I felt a hand.

I wasn't alone in here.

I had no idea who it was. The backs of their fingers gently brushed against my nipples and then the hand was turned around and I was firmly groped. I am glad it was pitch black as, while I would like to know who it was, I can't imagine the faces I made, while trying not to moan out loud, were particularly attractive. I couldn't believe how good this felt to me. A part of me was actually thinking "No one can see us. Technically, whatever consequences are forthcoming, are not being made worse by this. I could just let whoever this is carry on." but I came to my senses, reached up and reluctantly pushed his hand away from my chest. He gently cleared his throat. The voices outside, stopped and listened intently to check if they'd just heard something and the hand went right back to my breast and carried on. I couldn't risk being found. "Nothing for it." I told myself. "You'll just have to let this happen." Somehow that thought that I was in some way being coerced into doing this made it even better.

I felt my arousal slowly build as I stood there letting one of my students help himself to my breasts. I was actually slightly disappointed when the hand moved away from my breast and took my own hand. What was this? We weren't some cute couple out on a date. Surely feeling my breasts was more enjoyable for him than just holding my hand. I got my answer when my hand was pulled down and wrapped around a hard erect penis. He then moved my hand up and down a couple of times as if I didn't know what was expected of me or hadn't given a handjob before.

For a few seconds I just enjoyed the first penis I had felt in quite some time before remembering this was one of my students, realised what I was doing and pulled my hand away. He cleared his throat again. Silence outside. Shit. I wrapped my hand back around that rock hard penis and continued rubbing up and down; buying his silence with sexual pleasure. My only consolation being that he remained completely unaware of how good this felt for me. I continued not even thinking about what was to come (no pun intended) when I felt a throb. I suddenly realised that unless I found a way out of this, there was going to be a lot of cleaning to do.

There had to be a cloth in here somewhere. Some paper towels, some blue roll, anything. I felt around me with my free hand but all I could find were pots of pens and pencils and mini whiteboards. I could almost hear his smug excited grin as his thoughts aligned with mine and we both realised what had to happen. There was only one way of preventing a mishap here. Cursing myself for getting into this mess I got down on my knees. So excited was he that I already felt his cock pressing onto my tightly clamped lips. I couldn't believe I was going to do this. The cock was pushed forwards against my closed mouth, rubbing against my lips. I parted my lips slightly and the cock was immediately pushed in.

It had barely been two seconds when the door was flung open and, cock still in mouth, I looked up into the faces of my class of teenage boys. I pulled my face away and opened my mouth to... What? Explain?

What I possibly could have said at that point I have no idea. Such things, very quickly, became very unimportant, as the first load of cum sprayed out and left a long sticky string dripping down half my face and in my eye. You know when you open a can of fizzy drink and it starts fizzing up and you instinctively put your mouth over the seal to catch as much of it as you can before it spills? Well in this moment I learned that, for me at least, that reaction is not limited to cans of fizzy drink. With one eye closed, I quickly put my mouth back over that squirtgun as a second load shot out and into my mouth, almost choking me. I coughed and half of it dribbled down my chin. It was of course at this moment that the video and camera phones came out. I pulled away and tried to object and a third load hit me square in the other eye.

With nothing to do but wait till this was all over, I put the cock back in my mouth, closed both eyes and sucked, and sucked and sucked. For a few moments I forgot where I was and what was happening and just enjoyed the cock in my mouth, swallowing load after load of cum. Then I felt another hot squirt hit the back of my shoulder. Another in my ear. Yet another ran down my chest and dripped off my nipple. I realised the boys must have been gathered round, masturbating to the sight of their hot naked teacher, sucking off one of their own and videoing the whole thing. Well, honestly, who could blame them? If I could have got this from one of my teachers, I certainly would have. As strings of hot cum hit me left right and definitely centre, one of the boys clearly felt this was the ideal moment to empty his water bottle over my head. Why? To clean me up? To make me wet? To add to my humiliation? Probably that last one. Eventually I realised that the boy I was sucking had stopped cumming in my mouth.

Sopping wet, matted hair, dripping with the cum of my entire class, barely able to open my eyes, I stood up and tried to look around at them. My humiliation in that moment was beyond anything I could express. I could tell you I came to my senses. I could tell you I broke down and cried. I could tell you I strictly demanded my clothes back. All of these would be lies. What I did, through sheer humiliation, was feel another orgasm building. I don't know if I could have stopped this one. If I'd thought of something else perhaps? Pinched or slapped myself? But when I felt one of the boys push two fingers into my vagina I knew there was no hope for me. I leant back, put one hand into a box of pencils and the other into something sticky, could have been a pot of PVA, could have been leftover cum, I was beyond caring at this point. I just threw my head back; and as the entire class of boys helped themselves to my naked body, I felt wave after wave of orgasm crashing over me. Hands were absolutely everywhere. Fingers were inside me. My knees weakened and I dropped to them. Cocks were pressed into my mouth one after the other and I sucked, not caring whose they were. I stopped counting orgasms and just let every boy do whatever they'd wanted, since I'd first stood in front of them.