Little big sister part 2

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
SpankingFetish

Little big sister part 2

Post by SpankingFetish »

For some reason, I only archived the second part.

Courtney stood in the middle of the room in front of her classmates and mother completely topless with everyone gawking at her flat chest. Now her mother was ordering her to take the rest off to embarrass her even more. Courtney didn’t know what to do. If she took her bottoms off she her would be completely embarrassed in front of everyone, but if she left her pants on and defied her mother, who knows what would happen. Courtney suddenly had this great urge to pee as she stood in the spotlight. “I will not ask again, Courtney. If I do, I will strip you naked myself and then you will not like what happens bext.”

“Can I go to the bathroom?” Courtney asked.

“No, you should have gone before I came home. Now you’re being punished so you have no room to be demanding anything. You will stand there and take the punishment. Bella, why don’t you go fetch the old training potty that Courtney used a few years ago. I suspect we’ll need it.”

Bella happily went upstairs and quickly brought the training potty that was still in the bathroom from when Courtney used to wet the bed a few years ago. Everyone giggled as the training potty was placed in the middle of the room. Courtney still was motionless. “Courtney take them off now or I will make you! And if I make you then you won’t like what happens next.”

Reluctantly Courtney took her pants off to reveal her childish panties which everyone laughed at. Embarrassed, Courtney quickly took her panties off to reveal her completely bear ;) pussy. Everyone laughed at how childish Courtney looked as she stood naked. “Very good,” her mom ther smiled. “Now go use the potty, I don’t want you peeing during your spanking.”

Courtney headed toward the living room entrance to go to the bathroom. “Where do you think you are going? You will use the potty or nothing at all.”

Courtney was pushed on to the potty by Bella as everyone took pictures and laughed. Her brain worked against her as it ordered her bladder to release despite its embarrassment. As Courtney peed in the potty, everyone giggled as they heard the tinkling hit the bottom. When Courtney was done, she was ordered to lean forward which she did but as she did, she let out a loud fart. Everyone laughed even more as Courtney not only peed but also began to poop in front of everyone. Everyone could hear as the chunks hit the bottom of the potty. Courtney was beet red as everyone laughed and took pictures. They wrinkled their nose in disgust as Courtney stank up the room. Her mom stared at her in disgust. “Hmmm, I don’t have any wipes. I know.”

Her mom used Courtney’s own panties to wipe her poopy bottom. They were granny panties so they worked rather well. She then put them into the potty and orderer Bella to throw them away. Courtney was forced to stand there with some brown smudges that were left over. Her mom went upstairs and brought a pale, blanket, and wipes. “Gotta finish the job.”

She forced Courtney to lay down in front of everyone on the blanket in a diaper position. Her mom them wiped her completely clean, raising her legs high in the air, and even spreading her legs wide to make sure every crevice was clean and Courtney’s dignity didn’t exist. Finally came the moment everyone was waiting for.

Courtney was ordered to bend over and grab her ankles for the first spanking. This left her bottom completely exposed and her cheeks spread wide. Her mom spanked her bottom with great fury as it slowly reddened. A timer went off. “New position,” her mother smiled sitting down on an ottoman.

Courtney was ordered to lay down over her lap. One leg was on the inside of her mothers knee and the other was on the outside which left Courtney completely exposed with her pussy rubbing against her mother’s leg. She then smacked her bottom with even more fury as everyone watched and filmed. The timer went off again. “New position!” Her mom yelled. She then stood up and ordered Courtney to lie down on the ottoman.

Courtney did so confused. As her back laid on the ottoman, her mom pushed her knees back towards her shoulders almost like a diaper position but with the legs spread wide. This left Courtney with not only her bottom high in the air but her pussy was also on full display. Her mom began to spank her as fast and as hard as possible alternating from her pussy to her bottom. Her bottom was bright red and her pussy pink. The timer rang again.

“Final position,” she grinned. “This time you’re going to put your hands over your head and spread your legs as wide as you can. Then you will bend at the waist until your bottom is high in the air.”

Courtney put herself in the position, but as she did, she felt a sudden urge to pee again. But as she began to speak, her mother began to spank her on her cheeks and exposed crack. The spanking didn’t end for awhile and Courtney wondered if her mother even set a timer that time. She continued for what seemed like forever to be spanked on her bottom. Courtney’s urge to pee grew as she was spanked. “Turn around and stand straight,” her mother ordered.

Courtney complied. Her bare pussy was completely exposed again. “Since you invited all of these people here to show yourselr off to them, you will spend the rest of the night completely exposed. If you need to pee you will use the potty in front of everyone. If you need to poop, ask Bella yourself to wipe you. You must ask her to wipe you otherwise she doesn’t have to. Anyone can spank you if they choose to. You can put these panties on, but only these on. The guests don’t leave until they want to or I say so. If they stay over night, they are more than welcome to. They are also welcome to take any photos and share them to anyone they like. Put these on.”

Her mother handed her a pair of training panties that looked like this: http://www.pottytrainingconcepts.com/co ... -Patty.jpg

Courtney was forced to put them on in utter embarrassment. Her bottom was very sore and her dignity was flushed down the toilet as everyone laughed at her new panties.