Fight by Elyssa

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Fight by Elyssa

Post by PhilMarlowe »

Elyssa wrote: Fight by Elyssa

I was invited to a party the other weekend by one of my good friends. She knew one of the boys going and wanted to hang out with him. We both got dressed up and went to the party. We were the only 2 from r school at the party. She found the boy she was looking for n ran off up stairs. Leaving me alone at the party drinking trying to make friends.

It was going good till my drink was pretty much empty, I got up n went to the kitchen to get another. When I went to make a new drink a stuck up bitch grabbed my Vodka out of my hand and tried saying it was hers. I said no I brought It and was sharing it with my friend. She laughed as she said what friend u don't know any one here, y r u here. I told her I didn't want any trouble I just wanted my vodka n I'd leave the kitchen. no ur going to leave the party with out ur vodka now she told me. (I'm about 5'8 125lb, this chick was 5'3 100lb) I laughter at her and told her to back off b4 she got embarrassed in front of her friends.

She slapped me in the face and the fight was on. I thought I had a good shot at kicking her ass n maybe making a few friends to drink with. I pushed her into the fridge and went to punch her but she ducked n I hit the fridge. Ppl started to gather around us as she pushed me up against the fridge. She grapped me by my hair n smashes my face off the fridge 3 times n threw me to the ground n kick me in the ribs. So u think ur going to embarrass me she yelled as I tried to stand up but when I did she kick me down and told me to just stay down there n kiss her foot or she b the one doing the embarrassing. I back up and jumped up as I ran at driving my shoulder into her Stomach forcing her again the fridge. With her pin up against the fridge. She grab the bottem of my shirt n yelled u should of stayed down. She pulled my shirt up over my head I back up n she pulled my shirt of leaving me in my black bra with a pink out line. I tried to cover my self as she was punch me throwing me to the ground. I rolled onto my Stomach she jumped onto my back undoing my bra I stated to cry saying I was going to leave n she could have the vodka. She laugh n said ya right n with that she went to pull my bra off but I had it pushed up against my body she flipped her self so she Was facing my legs n grabbed my pants n pulled then down I let my hands drop n save my pants but she went for my bra again so I went back to trying to save my bra. with that she ripped my pants right off leaving me In just my black and pink bra with a pink thong on. She slapped my ass a bunch of times b4 getting off me forcing me up. I held my bra up to my boobs hoping she let me go. But instead she ripped my bra right from my hands. My size 34c boobs were out for the party to c for about 2 seconds b4 I covered then with my hands she pushes me up against the fridge n started to pull at my thong. I had 1 hand covering my tits another trying to save my thong. She spun me around n forced my arms behind my back pushing me against the fridge. She then spun around again showing the party my tits laughing at me. I could not cover up as she has my hads behind her back. She ask me if I wanted to take off my thong for her or if she was going to have to. I just cried asking her to let me go. She pushed me up against the fridge with my arms behind me back n pulled my thong down. My shaved pussy was on display for all to c. I tried to cover but she started to punche in the face. She threw me over an island slapping my ass pulling it apart showing every one my pussy and ass hole. She shoved a finger into my ass as I yelled crying asking her to stop. She slid her finger out but right back in again. She was ...ing my ass with her finger In front of alot of ppl. She told some one to pass the vodka as they did she mad me lay on the island. Yelling body shots. They poured it over me letting ppl lick it off. Flipping me over she said u want the vodka u can have it n forced the bottle into my ass hole. It hurt so bad as I have a tight ass it didn't go in far but she keep trying. She pulled it out flipped me over and made me give the bottle head. Sucking on the bottle she slid a finger into my pussy and started to finger ... me. She had her way with me for a good 10 mins b4 I started to cum. I came all over her fingers, she made me lick them clean. She dragged me threw the house n threw me out side telling me to ... off u dirty slut. I was forced to run home naked. My friend found out what happen n left with the boy to come get me. I was so humiliated I didn't let her in my house.

Friday, January 10th 2014 - 07:52:06 PM