A Frame of Shame by CaughtOfLore (ENM/CFNM)

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
Themarble

Re: A Frame of Shame by CaughtOfLore (ENM/CFNM)

Post by Themarble »

I really appreciate you add this entire story here. It was a pain to find it on the other site. Perhaps this could also get a consideration to be updated? It was left in a very very nice scenario!
CaughtOfLore

Post by CaughtOfLore »

I do have a tendency to go on a long hiatus with a story, leaving it on some manner of cliffhanger... sorry about that!

I'm afraid it might be a while before I get back to this one. I do have very specific plans for it, but I've committed to returning to a couple of my other stories first, plus I have a new story idea or two that I might want to try out. Hopefully this doesn't come as terrible news.

In the meantime, here's something interesting (and tangentially related) that occurred...

A Frame of Shame began with me wanting to write a more "believable" version of the much-loved trope "person can suddenly see through the opposite sex's clothing". Yeah, mine take on the premise is still not super "believable", but I wanted to lean more on what might technically be possible rather than any sort of "magic". The unintentional glitch in a phone's camera hardware is the solution I came up with as a plausible idea. Though I'm sure many would still see it as equally far-fetched as "magic".

But then, a year or so after I began the story, in a bizarre life-imitates-art moment, this happened.

I figured I'd share the article here, in case it helps people to feel like the story is a bit more grounded than they might've previously assumed.
MY STORIES:
Compromising Situation (MIXED ENM/ENF)
What About Charlie? - Expanding a Vignette (ENF/CMNF)
What a Time to Recall! (ENF/CMNF)
A Frame of Shame (ENM/CFNM)
Boyd vs Girls (ENM/CFNM)
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Even if it doesn't continue in the near future. If there are plans, and you are willing to return one day, maybe. I'm sure that is enough for me and many other readers. I loved what was building up and it keeps me thinking to this very day about where it would go. How would it get there?

It's very much like a couple other stories on there in the regard of believability. Things don't have to be believeable in my mind. They just need to have believable characters. Which is what you very much have in this story.

One day I hope we find out what happens next. Does he cum I front of the whole class or not (;.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

A follow up story to Simon's misadventures could focus on another boy that gets targeted for extra attention.
The Chat Log chapter mentioned some things the girls were doing, what they are keeping track of.
I think the girls would have gone through a rigorous process to determine exactly which boy had the "Biggest" one and who was the smallest.
I can see the huge surge in attendance for games of the boy's basketball team, as every girl in school wants to squeeze into the gym on game day.

When these girls watch basketball, they spend more time watching the balls than the baskets.
CaughtOfLore

Post by CaughtOfLore »

TeenFan wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 12:50 am A follow up story to Simon's misadventures could focus on another boy that gets targeted for extra attention.
The Chat Log chapter mentioned some things the girls were doing, what they are keeping track of.
Oh, totally. Simon wasn't even a main focus of this story until Chapter 3, and that was by design - I've never intended for him to be the only boy this story follows.

Likewise, the forum thread chapter isn't going to be a one-off. You'll see more of it in future chapters. :D
MY STORIES:
Compromising Situation (MIXED ENM/ENF)
What About Charlie? - Expanding a Vignette (ENF/CMNF)
What a Time to Recall! (ENF/CMNF)
A Frame of Shame (ENM/CFNM)
Boyd vs Girls (ENM/CFNM)
dsweenz71

Post by dsweenz71 »

I'm so happy to find you again, and see that you're active. I was hoping you made it through the pandemic okay.

You might remember that this was one of my all-time favorite stories. I'm glad to hear that you might return to it someday! Both this and Compromising Situation left us with the worst (BEST) cliffhangers.

I look forward to keeping an eye on this board now for all your future updates :)