Staying Home by Elizabeth

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Staying Home by Elizabeth

Post by PhilMarlowe »

Elizabeth wrote: Staying Home by Elizabeth

May launched up her Xbox 360. We got on a party chat. I asked where Sabrina was. Aparentally, she had went to the pool and, as her punishment stated, wore a diaper. Her sisters stripped her of the diaper and bikini top and hid them. She was found in the deep end and was forbidden to go camping.

She was to get a babysitter to be with her. Sabrina chose me, claiming I was responsible enough. The heating was broken, so she had to stay indoors.

I arrived at the door and was greeted by Sabrina's mother. She told me there was a scheduel for all week. Bedtime was at 7:30 P.M. She left with her bags, camper, and well preserved food. Sabrina walked out of the kitchen wearing her 10-year-old sister's bikini that she grew out of. Sabrina was barely covered up enough.

About two hours later, May walked in the door. I asked her why she wore such a big coat, and out came a Wii. She chose between extra clothes and the Wii, so she went light. She brought several games, so we played for two days.

Day three: Sabrina called some friends for a sleep over. First came Joseph. Garrett and Mitchelle followed after. The new student at our school, Vanessa came last. They had a blast until they played Truth or Dare.

Sabrina and Joseh come up with the most perverted dares. To avoid that, I chose truth the whole time. May was dared to make snow angels topless. Garrett was dared to remove his pants and dance like a leprachaun. Vanessa was dared to Get pelted with snowballs topless AND rub Sabrina's "special parts." Sabrina was told to streak across the road and back, slipping twice in the process then was dared to do a handstand for 30 seconds, where Joseph took her bottoms, underwear and all. She sat there exposed until released. All Joe was dared to do was hide Sabrina's pants and underwear.

I was safe until they told me to chose dare. I gave in and Sabrina said, "I dare to remove all of your clothes, give them to me, and search the neighborhood for them." I was in deep protest, refusing to do it. Joseph, Garrett, Mitchelle, (who wasn't even playing) and May stripped me on the couch. They hid my clothes well. I searched in the snowy weather to find out they were on the roof! I got them back and took Sabrina's shirt. She ran, but I threw it on the roof.

Day 5: I found myself, May, and Mitchelle were naked on the floor. Sabrina was only in a bikini top. We got a call that the smallest of Sabrina's sisters got sick so they were coming home early. We cleaned the house from the mess. We were in such a hurry that we were still naked. Sabrina's mom was in the driveway by the time May and I found our clothes. Mitchelle still couldn't find hers. We gave her the laundry basket to search through. May escaped through the living room window with her Wii. I got dressed in the bathroom to make it look like I was on a bathroom break. Sabrina's mom came in and I flushed the toilet, dashing out to see her smiling face. Sabrina was still in the small string bikini. She said she wears it at home all the time. I got paid $100 and left. I should have said the string was caught in the window.

Mitchelle escaped in only a bra due to lack of time to get dressed. Sabrina was ungrounded. May was caught entering her house naked by a cop. She dressed in a bush and came out later. I was on the Xbox as normal. The moral: Never host a party when punished.

Wednesday, January 22nd 2014 - 06:49:05 PM