Boxie Carter masterpost

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
okayterrific

Re: Boxie Carter masterpost

Post by okayterrific »

Boxie's Thanksgiving

by American Cowboy

(Originally published Nov 19, 2011)

I was on my way upstate to spend Thanksgiving with my relatives. Not that I wanted to, but my parents were making me come along since I hadn’t seen my aunts and uncles and cousins for a few years. I had thought I would be able to stay home, and have the whole house to myself. Then I could have some wild fun! There was even a cute guy who moved into the neighborhood.

So, like, I was in a pretty pouty mood as I sat in the back seat of my dad’s SUV. I had the earphones to my iPod plugged in, and had tuned out my parents. It was a long, frosty drive up to my grandmother’s place.

For the trip, I was wearing a black turtleneck sweater, which was comfy enough. I actually liked the way it covered my neck, and framed my sixteen-year-old face. My long black hair fell down my back, and my stormy grey eyes flashed whenever my mother tried to check how I was doing. The sweater itself was snug, especially around my developing chest, but not too tight. I had squeezed into a pair of jeans that hugged my bottom, and put on some soft brown boots with fur lining.

Of course, we were arriving the day before the holiday. My mother offered to help out with the big dinner. And that meant I would be spending a lot of time with my three cousins. They were so boring, nothing at all like me! From what I understood, they were all straight-A students, played the violin in the school orchestra, and never got into trouble. I don’t think we had any interests in common. Seeing them again was not something I was looking forward to.

After the drive of, like, four hours, we arrived at my grandmother’s house. It was nice enough, kind of old looking but big and spacious. There was a pool in the backyard, although it was too cold to go swimming. I hadn’t brought a bathing suit, anyway. We walked up the long driveway, my dad lugging most of the bags, and climbed up the white steps that led to the front door.

There were hugs and kisses as my relatives greeted us, and it was all horribly embarrassing. The usual stuff about how long it had been since we last saw each other, and how big I had grown. My mother took my iPod away because she said I was being rude. So I had to suffer my aunt asking like a thousand questions before they would leave me alone.

Then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw my Uncle Jake in the next room. He wasn’t really my uncle, but another cousin older than the ones who were my age. Jake was twenty-two or twenty-three, I think. So we called him Uncle Jake. He was also good-looking, with sandy-blonde hair that came down a little past his shoulders. I giggled, and bounced through the doorway.

“Uncle Jake!” I cried, lunging to wrap my arms around the young man.

A little startled, he caught me and said, “Becky… is that you?”

My head just came up to his chest, so I leaned my cheek against his shirt and replied, “Mm-hmm. Aren’t you happy to see me? And by the way, you can call me Boxie.”

“OK, Boxie,” Jake laughed and spun me around.

I then saw another man in the room, my real Uncle, Bill. He was my dad’s brother. Balding and with a thin moustache, he sat in a large armchair, smoking a pipe.

“Rebecca,” the man said, greeting me.

“Call her Boxie,” Uncle Jake teased.

My Uncle Bill only made a rough noise in his throat, but no other comment. He went on to mention that he expected I would behave while staying at the house. I don’t know how I had gotten a reputation as a trouble-maker! It was probably just my younger cousins were such darling little angels, that he didn’t want me to be a bad influence.

As a matter fact, I was hoping I could avoid them as much as possible. I would rather hang out with Jake. But as I was about to take his hand and see where I could pull him off to, my mother was suddenly calling for me. With a sigh and a huff, I waved good bye, turning to go back out into the entrance hall.

“Boxie,” my mother was telling me, “All the children are upstairs. Go and say hello to your cousins.”

“Do I have to?” I whined.

At that moment, my dad pulled the last of the luggage inside and said, “We are going to be busy in the kitchen, preparing tomorrow’s meal, and getting everything ready. Just go upstairs and play some games, Boxie.”

“Like, whatever!” I rolled my eyes and started to head down the hallway.

Around the corner, I came to a grand staircase. Placing my hand on the ornament at the end of the bannister, I began to climb up slowly. It had been five years since I last saw my cousins, when we were ten and eleven years old. The boys were actually a year younger than me, so they would be fifteen now. My girl cousin was the same age as me.

Perry and Hamilton were twins, and they were complete dorks. Both had red hair, and the only way I could tell them apart was because Hamilton wore glasses. Abigail had long blonde hair. She was always a perfectionist, even when we were kids. All three of them were studious types and very much into scholastic and fancy cultural stuff. There weren’t even cute nicknames I could give them. I dreaded each step that took me closer to second floor of the house.

I wandered around for a bit, and then found the boys in the recreational game room. It had polished, hardwood floors. There was a billiards table as well as a table with a green felt top for playing cards. And there was a stereo system with speakers along one wall, a wide television screen on the other wall. With all this, I saw the boys sitting down and reading.

“Perry… Hamilton?” I called out as I hesitantly entered the room.

The last time I saw these two, they were scrawny little kids. But they had gotten bigger, now they were teenagers. Certainly, they appeared taller than me. By no means were they built or anything, but the boys were lean and looked pretty good. I of course recognized them because of their red hair. Perry was actually kind of cute. But Hamilton still had glasses, and freckles, too! His face was funny, but fun to look at.

I moved fully into the room, in my black turtleneck sweater and tight jeans. The twins looked up and noticed me for the first time. Shyly, I gave them a little wave.

“Becky?” Hamilton asked, and pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose.

I couldn’t help but giggle. “You can call me Boxie. That’s what everyone, back home, in high school calls me.”

The boys glanced at each other, and then back at me. It seemed one of them was about to speak. Maybe the other would finish his sentence the way twins do. But then I heard footsteps, and a girl’s voice behind me.

“Rebecca,” it was my cousin, Abigail.

I turned around, and my face went serious. Sure enough, she had on a pretty dress, and her blonde hair was tied back in a ponytail. She looked like a little lady. Come to think of it, the boys were wearing trousers and nice button-down shirts. I appeared much more casual.

While the two of us stared at each other, almost locked in a contest of wills, finally one of the brothers said something. “She wants us to call her Boxie.”

Abigail snorted, but did not make a further reply. Like, what a little snob! I placed my hands on my curvy hips. In contrast, the blonde sixteen-year-old, while not unattractive, was flat chested and had almost no curves at all.

“So, like, what do you guys do for fun around here?” I asked at last.

Abigail folded her arms in front of her and only answered, “We have to stay up here, while the grown- ups are busy in the kitchen. Those are the rules. They will call us when it is time to come down for dinner.”

I paused and stroked my chin with a finger, then slowly said, “All right… so we have the whole floor to ourselves? What kind of game can we play?”

Abigail lifted her nose. “Don’t know, and don’t care. I have my own stuff to do. A proper young lady can always keep herself intelligently occupied.”

With a roll of my eyes, I turned to look over my shoulder. Perry and Hamilton were already returning to their books. They would be no help. Whatever, I thought to myself. An idea hit me, but then just as quickly, my hopes were dashed.

“My iPod… crap!” I ran my hands through my long dark hair, frustrated. “It was left downstairs, when Mom took it from me.”

I started to take a step forward, when Abigail stood in the doorway, blocking me.

“We have to stay up here, until Grandma says it’s time for dinner,” the girl insisted. “Those are the rules.”

I couldn’t believe this. Like, without my iPod, I would be completely bored! “Come on… just let me run down and get it.”

“No, Rebecca, those are the rules.” She repeated in an annoying little voice. “This is not your home, so you have to behave and follow directions, just like us.”

Abigail was acting real bossy. I had forgotten that about her. Another reason I had not been looking forward to this family reunion. I mean, who put her in charge!

“Fine,” I said in a huff, crossing my own arms against my breasts.

Satisfied, the girl turned around, and proceeded to walk back down the hallway. Presumably she had a bedroom up here. If we had gotten along, I might have been tempted to follow and hang out with her. Certainly, I was curious about what she was up to. But I decided to take my chances with the twins, instead. I figured I was going to be bored out of my mind.

After a minute, I lazily walked around the recreation room. It appeared there was truly nothing to do! I remembered the television screen, but making my way over, I couldn’t find the remote. How inconvenient was that! I felt like I was in prison. Or I was being punished, and I hadn’t even done anything wrong.

As I circled the room, I thought I caught a glance of the two teenage boys peeking at me. But every time I turned to see, Hamilton and Perry had their noses buried in books. The room was certainly spacious enough that I could walk all the way to one side, and they would not even know I was there. It’s not like we were cramped together. For some reason, I found that added to my frustration.

“Bored, bored, bored!” I moaned, but no one paid any attention to me.

Eventually, I worked my way into the center of the room, and sat down on the floor. Really, like, I needed to get my iPod. Biting my lip, I started to form another idea in my head. It was crazy, and I quickly dismissed it. But as the minutes dragged by, my idle thoughts became more and more enticed. I wanted, needed attention. What was a girl to do?

Reaching over, my fingers ran down my leg and started to pull off the fur-lined boot. I removed it completely, and tossed the boot forward. Perry and Hamilton did not even turn their heads. With a sigh, I proceeded to take off my other boot. Again, I let it bounce across the floor. But still, the two boys did not even look up.

Now, sitting cross-legged, I moved my fingers to my feet. One at a time, I took off my wooly socks. These of course made no noise as I balled them up and tossed them aside. But I delighted in being barefoot, and wiggled my toes.

Still there was no reaction from the fifteen-year-old boys. So I stood up again.

And I unbuttoned my jeans.

Very determined, I wiggled the tight denim over my bottom. I had to do a little shimmy to get them down to my ankles, and then I kicked the jeans of my legs. The black sweater I was wearing fell past my hips, and just covered my panties. I glanced around the room before taking a deep breath.

“There, that feels better!” I said aloud.

It occured to me, these were the first words I had spoken in several long minutes, breaking what had otherwise been the silence of the room. Hamilton and Perry looked up from their books, turning their heads. They looked at me.

I couldn’t help but giggle, even as I self-consciously tugged at the hem of my turtleneck sweater. Standing up on my toes, I took a step forward. The boys were watching me, now very interested. Since I was barefoot and not wearing any pants, I must have seemed like I was all legs. Even though I’m not that tall.

As I slowly walked across the room, my hands reached under my covering and pinched at the fabric of my underwear. Trying to be sly, but innocent at the same time, I pulled my panties low enough to let gravity take its course. The delicate material fell down my thighs and past my knees, all the way to my feet. And then I simply walked out of them.

“Oops!” I giggled at the teenagers.

I was sure to keep my front concealed, which it was by the bottom of the sweater, but just barely. The round curve of my cheeks playfully peeked out behind me. I was bottomless, and the feeling sent a thrill through my body!

So I moved all the way up to where the red-headed twins were sitting. Really, I was standing like only one or two feet in front of them. They stared at my legs and feet. And then the boys raised their eyes to my face, seeing up close my grey eyes and cascade of long black hair.

“Excuse me,” I said, and turned my back to them for a second.

I realized I was flashing a little of my ass, which was more than I wanted, but I had to do something first and it was better than the alternative. I needed to slip my arms under the sweater, which of course exposed my front for a moment, but at least I wasn’t facing the boys. Then finding my bra, I was able to unclasp it and pull it down my body. Once my arms were free again, I held out the bra in one hand, while straightening the front of my sweater in place.

Turning around, I looked at the two teenagers. I had to have their undivided attention. With a soft rustle, I dropped my bra to the floor. My other hand was resting on my hip, and I sort of had one knee bent forward.

“Perry… Hamilton,” I started to explain, “I just want you to know. This sweater is now the only thing I am wearing.”

Even as I made the confession, I could feel my face blushing. The twins continued to stare at me, perhaps amazed at me appearing before them like this. I did have a plan, sort of a method for my madness, and the crazy idea of stripping down to almost nothing. But now I was starting to get embarrassed, which only made me more excited.

“Um, Boxie…” Hamilton said, eyes studying me behind his glasses.

I put a finger to my lips. “Shhh… don’t say anything. I need you two to help me. My iPod is somewhere downstairs.”

“We’re not allowed to go downstairs,” Perry reminded me. “Not until Grandmother calls us for dinner.”

Shifting my eyes toward the door, I then looked at the boys again. “I know. But, like, I’m going anyway. And I want you guys to come with me.”

At this point, I was improvising. I guess I thought by wearing just my sweater, the fifteen-year-old boys would me more inclined to follow along. Suddenly, I wasn’t so sure. I was beginning to feel foolish, and this would only be the start of my humiliation.

Then Hamilton said, “All right, we will go with you.”

Perry nodded in agreement, and then the twins stood up. I was forced to take a step back. Yet it struck me as my eyes lingered on them, that they were fully clothed and nicely dressed, but I only had on one item of clothing!

“Thanks,” I giggled, and turned around.

As I made my way toward the door, I was conscious of my bare feet on the wood floors. The boys were quickly behind me. I crept out into the upstairs hallway, tugging on the hem of my turtleneck sweater with one hand.

“We have to be careful to not get caught by Abigail,” one of the twins whispered in my ear.

“Right,” I answered a little breathlessly.

The element of danger and possibly getting into trouble added to the thrill of what I was doing. It also sounded like Abigail was not someone the boys wanted to mess with. It made me wonder what she would do if she did catch me like this.

We looked around and quietly made our way to the head of the staircase. I went first, my toes arching up on the carpet, one hand sliding along the bannister. Perry and Hamilton followed a couple of steps behind. From their view, they would get occasional peeks of my ass. The back of the sweater rode up slightly as I descended, causing my bottom to bounce. Like two smooth basketballs next to each other, that’s how someone once described my butt, each cheek moving up and down.

Already, I could smell the aroma of food being prepared in the kitchen. For some reason, this reminded me of when I was a little girl, and I used to eat a lot. Especially around the holidays. I was always kind of chubby growing up. But once I hit puberty, my body started to change. I became very curvy, with a shapely round bottom and developing boobies. At sixteen-years-old, I was exercising to keep my tummy flat and waist narrow. Secretly, I lowered the fingers of one hand to touch my bare thigh.

“Are you sure we should keep going?” Perry asked, standing right behind me.

I was momentarily fixed on the polished wooden banister stained dark, which ended in a decorative circular ornament. My thoughts drifted to wonder what it would be like to straddle the bannister, my bare legs and toes hanging down on either side. What would I look like, and how would it feel? My hand wandered and I rubbed the staircase ornament.

“Mm-hmmm,” I answered, glancing back to look at the boys.

Very carefully, I stepped down to the first floor of the house. There were muffled voices in the distance. Part of me started to wonder, what if I ran into Jake like this. I was very excited wearing only my black turtleneck sweater, and moved a few inches forward. Since I was not familiar with the layout, there was a good chance I might make a wrong turn and stumble into a crowded room.

“Boxie, wait up!” Hamilton whispered, and grabbed the back of my sweater.

I froze, feeling the knitted threads rise off my body. In front, my nipples were tickled by the fabric. After I let out a small gasp, Hamilton released his hold, and I took a step back.

Perry explained, “Not that way. We should go down the hallway and approach the kitchen from the other direction.”

I turned around so that the boys could see my face, while I attempted to adjust the one article of clothing I had on.

“Um, like, OK…” I told him.

His brother pushed his glasses up his nose again, and then put a finger to his lips, reminding me to be quiet. Hamilton gestured with his arm to where the hallway branched off, and indicated the way I should walk.

I had forgotten that this house had a huge country kitchen with multiple entrances. One was by the cooking area, near the counter tops and stove and refrigerator. Then another archway opened up on a space with a table and chairs, so they could eat in the kitchen. This was in addition to the formal dining room.

Slowly, the three of us crept around like three naughty children. Of course, we were teenagers in high school, and I was the only one being naughty. But it’s a good thing I had the boys along and followed their directions. Once we reached the open doorway close to the table, I peeked inside and saw everyone working around the counter. There was my mother and her sister, as well as my grandmother taking out cooking trays, mixing ingredients, whatever. I watched my father pop in to see how things were going and ask if he could have a taste, before they shooed him away. The men must have been hanging out in another room.

I pulled my head back, and then leaned against the wall. Closing my eyes, I slid down until I was in a squatting position, balancing on my toes. I was mindful to keep my sweater tucked low so that I was covered. But my knees sticking out, and legs, were totally exposed. I listened to the boys crouch down near me. The adults were right in the next room!

“Boxie?” Hamilton dared to whisper.

The truth is, I wasn’t even thinking about my iPod any longer. This was more fun. But scary at the same time. I don’t know why, but I loved it!

I opened my grey eyes and put my hand up to the ear of the twin closest to me. “Sneak into the kitchen, and grab a napkin, or dishtowel, or something for me.”

“Um…” Hamilton faltered, worried about getting into trouble.

I pouted my lips, and teased the hem of my sweater.

“I’ll do it!” Perry suddenly said, feeling perhaps a bit more adventurous.

He poked his head in, keeping low to the floor, so that none of the ladies looking this way would see him. A long counter divided the room, and then there was the table surrounded by wooden chairs. I watched him crawl forward, into the kitchen. We had been forbidden to come downstairs until dinner was ready. I can’t imagine how risky it was to actually enter the kitchen! My grandmother, aunt, and mother continued to gab away and continue with their preparations. They had no idea what we were up to.

The suspense was killing me, and I was almost twisting the bottom of my sweater in a knot. Finally, I moved over and got into a crawling position myself so I could look into the room. I watched Perry kneel in back of a chair, then reach a hand up to snatch something off the tabletop. Suddenly feeling a draft between my legs, I realized that if Hamilton was behind me, I would be showing off my bare butt. Quickly, I rolled back so that I was leaning against the wall on the side of the doorway.

At the same time, Perry came scampering back quietly over the kitchen tiles. He shuffled toward us on his knees, clutching his prize. The fifteen-year-old probably scuffed up his nice pants, but, whatever.

“What did you bring me?” I nearly squealed.

The boy unfolded and dropped in my lap a table placemat. It was square shaped, and displayed autumn colors, brown and orange. There was a cartoon print of a turkey in the middle, which made me giggle. Holding it up, I saw that the placemat was smaller in size. Not one used to put underneath dining plates, but rather a bowl of soup or hot creamy mashed potatoes. It was perfect.

“Now what?” Hamilton asked.

A bit stiffly, I climbed to my feet so I was standing again. The twins also stood up, crowding around on either side of me. I looked at each of them, and then pointed with my chin down the hallway.

“What’s that way?” I asked quietly.

Perry replied, “It winds around and eventually leads to the den and living room. But first you would pass a laundry room with a back door.”

“Come on!” I giggled, and started to jog down the hall.

The further we moved away from the kitchen, the more the voices diminished. It seemed we were safe for the moment. With the boys not even two steps behind me, I reached the area that Perry had said was used for laundry. There were closets along one wall, and I saw the double washing machine and the dryer along the other. Further back, there was a screen door that I figured led outside.

I found the switch and turned on the light.

“I’m feeling warm in this sweater,” I told the boys.

My eyes shifted, glancing toward the back door. I looked back at them, teasing without saying a word. The red-headed twins were speechless. I was a little breathless, myself. Clutching the table placemat, I spun around and started to pull the black sweater off my body.

I had it over my hips, then all the way up to my chin. My one free hand reached behind my head and desperately tugged on the material. I was able to squeeze my face through the turtle neck, as my fingers grasped at the wooly fabric. For a second, it was so delightful being stretched across my bare skin. Then, before I could think about what I had done, I pulled off the sweater completely and let it drop to the floor.

I had convinced myself that it was alright for me to go nude, as long as I had something to cover my pussy. That was the reason I made Perry fetch me the placemat. Right now, it was enough to hide my patch of pubic hair that grew in like an upside-down triangle. A narrow strip started above my lower lips, before it fanned out in the area well below my bellybutton. Throwing an arm across my boobies, I turned around to face the boys.

They were looking at me totally naked!

Lowering my eyes, I shyly glanced at my bare shoulder. I took a step back, keeping the Thanksgiving turkey placemat tight against the front of my body. Suddenly I was feeling very embarrassed. What a rollercoaster ride of emotions! I took another step backward.

“Ohmygosh!” I gasped, and then turned around.

Perry and Hamilton saw my full round ass. No flashing, peeks, or teases. Just totally bare, without me wearing any clothes at all! I reached my hand for the door.

“Boxie!” one of the twins called after me, “You can’t go outside!”

I heard him, but I didn’t listen. Instead, I pulled open the screen door, and then the solid exterior door. I walked out of the house, into the backyard, naked.

The cool air at first felt great on my overheated body. But this was November. It was chilly! I watched amazed as the cold had its effect on me. My erect nipples grew very long and hard. Well, I didn’t want to catch pneumonia, so I immediately turned around and went back inside.

I nearly tripped over Hamilton and Perry. The fifteen-year-old boys retreated a few steps, enough to let me into the house, as the door closed behind me. I still had the placemat covering my pussy. But my other arm hung at my side, leaving my boobies to bounce up and down. The twins were staring at my hard pink nipples now sticking straight out.

“Yeah, like, it’s cold out there,” I bashfully tried to explain.

I also noticed that Hamilton had picked up my turtleneck sweater. The teenager holding the only piece of clothing I had worn down here was a stark reminder of my nudity. My grey eyes met his behind circle-rimmed glasses.

Politely, he held out the sweater like a little gentleman. “You probably want this back, Boxie.”

It would be a good idea, since I didn’t know what else might happen. I was pushing my luck, and sooner or later, I was going to get caught. Really, I couldn’t continue running around my grandmother’s house in the nude.

Unfortunately, before I could take the sweater, Abigail walked into the laundry room with us.

“What are you three doing downstairs!” she demanded. “And why the hell is Rebecca naked?”

Her language surprised me, and I tried to stammer an excuse. Something about my sweater, and feeling warm. Perry corrected her about my nickname. I continued to fidget and squirm in front of them all, wrapping an arm around my boobies.

Then the blonde young lady twisted her mouth in an evil grin. “The thing is, I found your jeans and underwear, your boots and socks in the game room upstairs. Did you guys start to play strip poker?”

“No!” I squeaked, feeling humiliated and vulnerable. “Please don’t tell, Abigail.”

As usual, she did not answer, but merely took the sweater away from Hamilton. She proceeded to walk right up to me. The sixteen-year-old girl looked me up and down. While not as curvy as I am, she still had a very pretty face. I trembled slightly.

In a flash, Abigail swiftly reached down and grabbed the table placemat out of my hands, saying, “Give me that!”

“Eek!” I cried out, as my pussy was exposed.

I don’t think the boys saw, because Abigail was still standing in front of me. But now I was really naked, without anything to cover myself. Quickly, I dropped a hand between my legs, hiding my patch of pubic hair.

Just in time, too, as the blonde girl stepped out of the way, allowing Perry and Hamilton to look at me. She then turned to address the fifteen-year-old twins.

“Take Rebecca upstairs,” Abigail told them. “And don’t let her get dressed. I’ll be up in a few minutes.”

“But…” I started to protest, but then worried she was going to tell on me. So I kept my mouth shut.

Instead, I shuffled forward barefoot and using my arms and hands to hide my girl parts. This was unbelievable! But I could tell the boys were going to do whatever Abigail said. They were used to her bossing them around.

Perry reached over and closed his fingers around my wrist. “Come on, Boxie.”

“Hey!” I gasped in shock as he pulled my arm away from my body.

Hamilton was on the other side, and at the same moment, he grasped my other arm. They let their hands simultaneously slip into mine so they could lead me out of the room. I was in the middle of two fully and nicely dressed teenagers. My tits bounced up and down as we walked. All I could do was glance over my shoulder to see Abigail grinning devilishly at my bare bottom.

“Do you… do you think it’s safe?” I whispered, being pulled totally naked through the house.

The boys looked over at me and only nodded in reply. My heart was beating wildly as I heard the voices of my relatives coming from other rooms. I was aware of my nipples growing erect, but unable to cover them. Somehow, the three of us made it back to the staircase.

Perry and Hamilton started climbing up first, and I was dragged behind them. They would just not let go! My arms and legs ached, and there were butterflies in my tummy as well as a warm, yummy feeling below. I was horrified… I think my clitoris was poking out!

We reached the game room, and I saw my clothes lying on the floor exactly where I had left them. I should have been more relaxed, since I was less likely to get caught up here. But staying nude in front of two fifteen-year-old boys kept me on edge. I made a half-hearted attempt to pull away, but only succeeded in shaking my boobies around.

Finally, Perry and Hamilton told me to sit down in one of the chairs. I hurriedly scampered over to the seat and lowered myself, crossing my legs modestly. Now that my hands were free, I placed my palms in front of my nipples. I looked at the boys with stormy grey eyes, my long black hair falling down my back, and not a stitch of clothing on!

Wiggling my toes, I asked, “Like, can I at least put my socks back on?”

“No,” Hamilton said, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose again. “Abigail said that you weren’t allowed to get dressed.”

Great, they were obviously going to keep me completely bare from head to toe. I was back to being a prisoner again, trapped, only this time they were watching me. The twins seemed confident that the bossy blonde girl was going to return, and they were not going to disobey her orders.

The three of us stared at each other in silence, as I started to bob my foot up and down. I honestly had no idea what was going to happen, and I don’t think the boys did either. My arms crossed over my breasts, and I clutched my elbows in opposite hands.

I nearly jumped out of the seat when suddenly Abigail popped back into the room. She had a large platter tucked under one arm, and it looked like she had brought my sweater with her as well. I breathed a sigh of relief.

“I spoke to Mother,” the girl who was my age ignored me and said to the twins, “and explained that I needed to borrow a few items from the kitchen. We are going to have our own make-believe Thanksgiving dinner.”

“Can I be an Indian?” I giggled.

But Abigail continued to ignore me, and walked across the room to the billiards table. It was very nice, with rich mahogany wood and had red felt. She placed the large serving platter in the middle. Then she looked over at me, sitting naked in the chair.

“No, Rebecca, you are going to be our turkey,” the young lady said coldly.

“What?!” I gasped.

Abigail smiled and said, “Since you already have had your feathers plucked off…”

I looked down at all my bare skin and blushed, embarrassed. My mind started racing. What if she meant to shave me? In front of Perry and Hamilton! She wouldn’t, would she? Instead, Abigail told me to stand up.

I quickly jumped to my feet. The fully clothed sixteen-year-old girl approached, and instinctively I dropped my arms to my sides. My tits bounced out in front of me, my round bottom, behind. Because she was wearing shoes, Abigail was taller than me.

“Look at this plump turkey!” she teased, while slapping my boobies playfully, and reaching around to squeeze my bare ass.

“Hey… quit it!” I squealed, finding myself becoming VERY aroused.

Then Abigail told me to walk over to the pool table. I did so, and placed my fingers lightly on the wooden side. Standing up on my toes, I glanced back to see everyone looking at my butt.

“Well, go on, get up there and kneel down on the serving tray!” the girl motioned with her hands.

It was certainly an oversized platter, and I wondered how she was able to convince my grandmother to let her borrow it. I guess Abigail could be just as bossy to adults. Or maybe she was so precious and spoiled that they let her have whatever she wanted. Examining the decorative tray, I guessed it wasn’t needed until tomorrow, anyway. Like, you sure could fit a large bird on it.

Or even me.

I lifted a knee up to the side of the billiards table, feeling my pussy lips hang down between my legs. Still, I managed to climb all the way onto the red felt, and crawled on the bare platter. Lowering my head, I rested my face on one cheek. My arms were bent at the elbows, but lying hands down on either side of me. With the bottoms of my bare feet facing up, this left my ass sticking up in the air.

Closing my eyes, I had a flashback, remembering that in this same position I would often masturbate. Kneeling face down, naked, with my butt higher than my head. It was in this position that I had recently discovered a new part of my body to play with. One night, when my hand had slipped under my pussy, I found something tight and sensitive. My little asshole. In fact, I had become so curious, that I once stood with my back toward the full-length mirror and spread my cheeks apart so I could see.

Now that I was kneeling on the turkey platter on the pool table in the game room of my grandmother’s house, I was suddenly self-conscious about the view I would be giving. Reflexively, my butt cheeks clenched. I could feel my puckered anus wink in contraction. As I opened my eyes, I confirmed that the boys had walked behind me! And Abigail was moving near with a burlap bag that I had not noticed before.

I was about to ask just what she had in mind, but when I opened my mouth, the girl took out a juicy red apple and stuffed it between my teeth. Biting down, I held it in place. But without using my hands, I was unable to take a full bite. Leaving it there, she had effectively gagged me.

“Mmmmph,” I gave out a little noise.

“There you go,” Abigail said, as she brushed my long black hair out of the way, “Doesn’t Rebecca make a wonderful turkey?”

“Boxie,” one of the twins, either Perry or Hamilton, corrected on my behalf.

“Whatever,” the blonde teenager finally acknowledged, although dismissively.

I remained in this position on the serving tray, completely humiliated and completely horny. With the apple in my mouth, I tried to communicate with my eyes, but only watched as Abigail pulled something else out of her bag.

“Time to baste the turkey!” she laughed, and waved a plastic turkey baster with a rubber bulb on top.

My eyes went wide, but all I could do was give a muffled, “Mmmmph!”

Abigail placed her hand on my back gently, and started to walk around the side of the pool table until she was behind me. I was absolutely presenting my rear to her, and there was nothing I could do about it. Maybe if the grown-ups called us downstairs for dinner, she would have to stop. But I didn’t want her to.

“Looks like our turkey is already quite juicy,” the sixteen-year-old girl observed.

My pussy was soaking wet, and my juices running down my thighs, collected in the platter beneath me. This was so embarrassing! Yet I was so totally turned on right now. I felt Abigail touch the tip of the baster to my bare crack. Where did she intend to put it?

“Mmmph!” I moaned.

The plastic tube moved down, then up again, getting itself lubricated. I closed my eyes. I felt it sliding between my legs. And then she slowly pushed it into my pussy. With an apple in my mouth to keep me from crying out, and with Perry and Hamilton watching, Abigail masturbated me with the turkey baster!

“Mmmmmmm,” I moaned, LOUDLY, with pleasure.

It only took a minute for me to reach orgasm. As my fingers and toes curled, I started to cum. More fluids dripping into the turkey platter. My nude body quivered, and it felt amazing!

Just as she had eased it inside me, Abigail slowly drew out the turkey baster. She only allowed me a few moments to recover before telling me to roll over and climb off the billiards table. On trembling legs, I lowered myself to the floor, but finally I was able to reach up and take the apple out of my mouth. Juices ran down my lips and chin. Abigail coldly handed me some napkins to clean up. I wiped my face, and then moved down between my legs.

At that moment, my mother called up from the foot of the staircase. Dinner was ready, and we were told we could come down to the kitchen. Perry and Hamilton watched me standing stark naked in the room.

To my surprise, Abigail actually produced my black turtleneck sweater. She told me to put in on, and pull on my boots as well. And that’s it.

“That is how you will be joining us for dinner, Boxie,” the girl smirked, but at least used my nickname.

I thought to myself, I had no idea Abigail was this kinky. Never would I have guessed she would do these kinds of things. It made me wonder what else she would do to me for the remainder of my visit.

THE END

PS

On the following night, hours after our Thanksgiving meal, and while my father and uncles were watching the recap from the football games, Abigail made me streak through the neighborhood. I was completely nude, and my nipples rock hard from the chilly weather. But more on that another time.

Love,

Boxie
okayterrific

Post by okayterrific »

Boxie Goes Trick-or-Treating

by Helmhood

(Originally published Nov 1, 2012)

So for this Halloween, like, I decided to do some trick-or-treating in my neighborhood after dark. And I was going to dress up as the mummy. At first, this did not seem like a very sexy costume. Except the white bandages would be wrapped around my bare naked body!

Now I had put a lot of thought into how this might work, and prepared by securing a supply of the medical bandages from my school nurse's office. Don't ask me how I did it, only it was nice that I could charm a couple of boys in my class to pick up the rolls for me. It was more than enough for what I needed.

Deciding that I would best achieve the proper look and coverage in sections, I sat in my bedroom completely undressed and started wrapping the first bandage around my leg. I pulled the clingy white material around my thigh, all the way up to my crotch. Then I spiraled down the length of my outstretched shapely leg. Earlier, I thought about what sort of shoes I should wear with my costume. But I found I was able to wind the bandage around my heel and over my foot, so that only the very tip of my toes stuck out.

"Boxie, it's a good thing you're a girl," I giggled to myself. "I don't think a boy could get away with this!"

The thought was amusing to me, and I grinned as I quickly wrapped up my other leg with a separate length of bandage. It was snug, adjusting tightly around my thighs and knees and lower legs, while still affording me the flexibility to walk. But now I had to cover my front and behind.

I watched myself in the full-length mirror as I twisted the next roll of bandage around my waist, concentrating on what I was doing. My triangle-shaped patch of pubic hair was quickly hidden, but the way my bottom curves out perfectly round from my narrow waist, I had to use a lot of the white strip to cover my backside. In the end, I used up the roll as I twisted around my tummy just over my bellybutton. It was like a belt and mini-skirt in one wrap, closely following the curves of my body.

Putting my hands on my hips, I took a few steps around my bedroom, to make sure the bandages stayed in place. Satisfied, I giggled as my bare boobies bounced around. Now it was time to take care of that. My fingers started to unwind a new roll, and I wrapped this around my stomach and back, moving higher and higher until my breasts were concealed. I actually made it tight so that the boobs wouldn't jiggle loose! Then I snipped off another strand of bandage and carefully covered my throat, all the way up my neck. I moved my long black hair out of the way, and then let it fall behind me.

Finally, I did my arms. From shoulders to wrists, I kept my hands uncovered so that I could manipulate my fingers. Again, the stretchy medical fabric was flexible enough that I could bend my arms, like without even exposing my elbows! This really was some kind of self-adhering bandage, with no need for clips. It was like a custom fit, and would not slip or loosen.

I pranced around my room one more time, confident that I was secure in my white bandage wrappings. My silky black hair, I thought, made a nice contrast, along with my grey eyes. Quickly, I grabbed the twine handles of a brown paper bag I would be using for trick-or-treating, which even had a cartoon print of a jack-o-lantern. That also made me giggle.

Hurrying down the stairs, I called out to my mother and father, telling them I was going out for the night. Before they could examine my costume to meet with their approval, I was out the door, with my parents reminding me not to stay up too late. Like, whatever. I was a good girl, I just wanted to have a little fun.

My bandaged feet hit the pavement, but it was not uncomfortable at all. I was thankful for the mild weather here at the end of this October. And waiting for me at the bottom of my driveway was my friend Patricia, who had promised to pick me up.

Of course, I wasn't really going to be making the rounds in my own neighborhood. That might be too embarrassing. Instead, Pattie agreed to drive me further through to the other side of town. Certainly, my travels would not be within walking distance of my house.

"Boxie, what are you supposed to be?" the girl with curly blonde hair and glasses asked as I climbed into the passenger seat.

I giggled, and then proudly replied, "I'm a mummy!"

"You look like you're wrapped in toilet paper," Pattie said after a moment's evaluation.

"No… see!" I stuck out my arm wrapped in the gauze-like bandages.

Instead, my friend found another point to rebuke me. "Aren't you a little old for this? I mean sixteen-year-olds don't usually go trick-or-treating."

"Yeah, I know," my voice lowered as I answered shyly.

Part of the reason I wanted to do this was because I had the sense that acting inappropriate for my age was kind of naughty. Besides, it was only harmless fun. And I did think I looked pretty good wrapped up tightly.

We were driving down the road when Pattie turned to me again. "Mummies are supposed to have their heads covered as well."

She had caught me fussing with my hair in the vanity mirror on the sun visor. Just like when I wear a turtleneck sweater, I enjoyed how the bandages around my necked framed my round face and brought out my pretty eyes. I hooked a lock of black hair behind an ear and regarded my friend.

"Oh no! My hair is too thick and long to get all wrapped up," I told her. "And I didn't want to pin it over my head or do anything fancy like that."

Patricia only laughed and said, "Boxie, you're too much."

We passed a convenience store, which was going to be our rendezvous point at the end of the night. Just a bit further was a block of houses, and this is where I was going to, like, start my trick-or-treating. I offered Pattie a chance to come with me, even though she was not dressed up, but she absolutely refused. So I would be doing this on my own, which was fine by me.

Just as I was getting out of the car with my bag, Pattie called out… "Be careful! You're going to snag those bandages on the door!"

"Oops!" I swiveled myself around, balancing to avoid an unflattering trip or fall to the ground.

Honestly, I don't know if my friend realized how embarrassing it would be if my costume unraveled. I didn't tell her that I had nothing on beneath these bandages. They felt nice on my bare skin. Glancing down, I made sure that none of the strips had shifted. Then I shut the car door and waved goodbye to Pattie.

All alone, once she drove off, I felt my heart beating a little faster. Nervously, I walked down the street clutching my empty bag. Soon I saw other groups of costumed boys and girls. Since it was already dark out, I figured these ones would be closer to my age, maybe junior high or the first year of high school. I imagined that I probably stood out some because I was mostly white against the blackness of the evening. However, there were street lamps and lights on at welcoming houses.

I walked up the path of the first home that had numerous Halloween decorations out on the lawn. Taking a deep breath, I bravely rang the doorbell. It was answered by a man who must have just returned home from work. Dressed in trousers and a button-down shirt, with his tie undone, he looked like he was in no mood to receive trick-or-treaters. He was not unattractive. So I giggled and smiled up at him.

"Happy Halloween!" I said, opening my brown paper bag.

With a sigh, the man told me to wait a moment and then disappeared. He came back with a bowl, and proceeded to drop a handful of wrapped candies into my bag.

"Thank you, sir," I giggled like a naughty schoolgirl, and wondered if my voice and the fact that I was alone belied that I was a teenager.

Not waiting for a reprimand, I turned around to head back toward the street. I wiggled my bottom wrapped in the tight white bandages, excited at how fun this was. As I began to make my way toward the next house, I ran into a group of girls. It looked like they had gotten a good head start, and resented me working this side of the block.

"What kind of costume is that?" the first girl sneered, dressed as she was like some pop music diva.

I answered cheerily, "I'm a mummy!"

Another girl was dressed like a pirate replied, "She looks more like she is a hospital patient!"

"Yeah… like she had an accident!" their other fiend laughed.

I felt my ears burning beneath my hair, and a tingle of humiliation. Looking closer at the trio, they were about my height and had the attitude of high school students. Maybe they were just a year younger than me, or the same grade. Still, I tried to put on my best face.

"I suppose that would make sense," I tried to explain, "since these are doctor bandages. But I meant to be the mummy."

The first rock-star girl shook her head. "That's stupid. Mummies are supposed to be spooky. And you don't look spooky at all."

Then the pirate girl chimed in, "Only boys dress up as monsters, anyway."

"Besides, whoever heard of a mummy with one leg wrapped up and the other leg bare?" the third young lady dressed like a fairy princess pointed at me with her wand.

I looked down suddenly at my one leg and toes, and gasped, "Ohmygod! What happened?"

As the three girls laughed, they then motioned behind me, back toward the first house I had visited. There on the front lawn close to the street was a decoration of a witch on a broomstick. And caught on one end, trailing out in the direction I had walked, was a length of white bandage. The piece I had used to wind around my left leg and foot!

"Oh no!" I squeaked.

But before I could react, the pirate girl hurried past me and was able to retrieve the bandage from the lawn decoration. The other girls asked what school I went to. I told them, and found out that naturally, they went to the rival school closer to this side of town. I swallowed a little and clutched my bag, as they circled around me, teasing.

"So will you keep going, Boxie?" Having told them my name, the rock-star girl inquired about my intentions.

Determined not to be intimidated, I immediately answered, "Sure… like, why not?"

Maybe these young ladies were slightly impressed by my daring. After all, it was only one leg, kind of like if I had a cut-off pant leg. Could be even trendy. They smiled slyly, and suggested sticking with them to try the houses on the opposite side of the street.

I happily agreed. The four of us continued on to the next destination. This time it was a woman who answered the door and she complimented us on our costumes. We each received a handful of candy. For some reason, I felt more natural, safer going out in numbers rather than by myself.

"Happy Halloween, girls, and be safe!" the lady smiled at us and then closed her front door.

My paper bag was the last one filled. As I had my arms held out in front of me, I thought I felt something on my shoulder. Turning around, I walked back toward the street along with the rest of the girls. It was as I shifted the bag to one hand and swung my other arm freely, that I noticed the bandage unwinding. Still, I jogged forward to catch up with the others.

"Hey!" I called out, discovering the reason was that someone had hooked the end of the arm wrapping inside the closed screen door.

It twirled completely loose the further way I had moved, now fluttering from the house as I stood on the street. One bare arm and one bare leg, I looked at myself in dismay, but also enjoying the attention. The girls giggled and teased, and I even wiggled my toes.

"Now you match, Boxie!" the pirate girl laughed.

More like I was a mix and match of exposed skin and white bandage. Nevertheless, I told them I would continue trick-or-treating. Along the way, the young lady dressed like a rocker made fun of my costume and asked what I would do if I had to pee. I told her I had not thought of that, but in the case of an emergency, I would, like, have to remove the bandages. The other girls smiled.

We had hit several houses now, when the princess girl thought it would be funny if she hooked her wand on the back of my wrapped-up heel as I was walking. The pointy star snagged the on bandage. She remained in one spot letting me keep moving ahead. As I lifted the leg, the gauzy material came undone, pulled away like a fishing line as the princess waved her wand.

The other girls watched with delight, my other leg come into view and I was completely barefoot. I also wasn't wearing any underwear, and I felt the last of the bandage slip between my thighs making me shiver. I still had wrappings around my hips, running lower like the hem of a very short skirt. But the round cheeks of my bottom were peeking out behind me.
"I want to go further!" I told the high school girls desperately when they asked if I wanted to go home.

It's not like we were the only four people on the block. Up ahead on the sidewalk was another group of trick-or-treaters. And there were more just across the road. I began to realize, I wasn't the only teenager up for mischief. Most of the younger kids would have been taken out by parents or older siblings earlier, before dark. My friend Pattie was wrong. Definitely other sixteen-year-olds would be out tonight, maybe even older students.

And then who should we run into, but the two guys from my school, the ones who helped me get these bandages. It's like they knew I would be out roaming around, since of course, I totally let them know what I was doing. Peter and his friend James, they stopped right in front of us. One of the boys had a flashlight, and he shined it on my legs and feet.

"Hey, Boxie," the guy in my class, James, said.

I introduced the boys to the three girls. The young lady dressed like a pirate whispered in my ear that she thought they were cute. They were! I was thankful for the strip of bandage covering my bobbies, effectively keeping my nipples from poking out.

"What happened to your costume?" Peter asked, noticing the missing pieces.

Glancing at the girls I had gone trick-or-treating with, I simply said I ran into some trouble. Had an accident. Much to my shame, I told them, these bandages did seem like they could unravel quite easily. The thought made me excited.

We decided to make a few more stops to see how many treats we could gather. Only now, I was with two fully dressed boys who went to my school, and three ladies in costumes who attended the rival high school. I felt very vulnerable as I tiptoed in the middle of the group, scantily covered in wrappings.

My paper bag was held in front of me, half full with candy as I walked barefoot through the neighborhood. The boys were on either side of me, and one of the girls slipped directly behind me. I didn't realize it at first, but she must have pinched the end of the bandage I had twirled around my waist. It began to unwind in back of me while I crept up the path to the next house.

The result was that by the time I reached the front door, I was completely bottomless!

Nervously, I gripped the bag so that it shielded my pubic hair. My toes bashfully rubbed behind my other leg as an old man dropped more treats right in front of my pussy! Thankfully, it was getting late, and it seemed he just wanted to be finished with the last of the trick-or-treaters. I squeaked out a Happy Halloween before the door closed in my face.

Then I turned around and bounced back to the teenagers who were waiting on the sidewalk, laughing at me.

"OK, like, now this is getting to be too much," I said breathlessly.

Standing half-naked in front of two boys who went to my school and three girls who went to another, the young lady dressed as a rock star slowly circled around me. James and Peter were grinning, and I made direct eye contact with them. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my ass.

"Boxie, all that candy will go right to your butt!" the girl teased, following with a quick slap.

"Ouch!" I yelped, and jumped up in my toes.

Then she smacked me again. Not hard, but definitely playful. She was spanking me right in front of the other teenagers! After three or four, I dropped the bag to the ground and cupped my hands between my legs.

At this point, I had only one arm bandaged, and my boobies wrapped up, as well as the last strip around my neck. One of the boys, Peter, moved next to me and I trembled slightly. He fingered the gauzy material at my throat.

"If a vampire was going to bite you on the neck, Boxie, he would have to get this out of the way," the young man said.

I didn't even have clothes on, just these last three tightly wound lengths of white bandage. And soon the piece around my neck was unraveled, then discarded entirely. Peter moved his mouth closer, like, pretending to be Dracula or something in the spirit of Halloween. But the other girls knew what was going on.

"Ooh… these two are gonna make out!" the fairy princess giggled.

The girl dressed like a pirate added, "He's gonna give her a hickey!"

"No way!" My eyes wide, I started to back off immediately.

I had no intention of getting any love bites that I would have to explain to my parents. Despite some of the outrageous things I had done, including my current situation, I was still kind of sexually innocent. I held out one arm, the one that was bandaged, and stepped backward while keeping my other hand over my pussy.

Peter reached for my wrist, and took hold of the edge of the wrapping. As I continued to walk backward, barefoot and bottomless, I watched the strip twist off in a slow spiral. All the way to my shoulder until it trailed off completely, leaving both arms now uncovered.

It was like I was wearing a sleeveless vest, only my bellybutton was exposed and everything below. Except that I hunched over a little, desperately keeping my hands between my legs. The boys whistled, and the girls laughed. Secretly, I enjoyed it.

Around the block, many of the homes were turning off their lights. There were still the streetlamps along the sidewalk, and I could just make out a few straggling groups of trick-or-treaters in the distance. James and Peter and the three girls came around me once more. I felt somewhat sheltered, but on display at the same time. My bare round ass was just out there!

"I think I'm done," I giggled shyly.

It was the teenage girl dressed like a punk rocker who walked behind me and asked, "How are you getting home, Boxie?"

The boys looked at me expectantly, but I disappointed them by saying, "I have a friend… she's picking me up… just around the corner."

Her fingers were lightly on my back, and I arched my bare shoulders. I was well aware she was searching for the end of the strip that was wrapped around my chest. Then I felt a small portion of the self-adhering bandage plucked away from my skin, and my bottom jiggled.

"Then I guess it's time for you to run back to her," the girl teased.

Well, I couldn't really run because I didn't have any shoes on, and also I would be holding one hand over my pussy mound. Tossing back my mane of long black hair, I glanced over my shoulder. The girl who went to our rival high school winked at me.

I started to walk forward, facing the boys from my class, James and Peter. The first foot of bandage pulled out taught behind me. This caused me to spin around, and the guys got a good look at my naked butt. More of the wrapping above my midsection came unraveled. I started jogging forward. Again, I was forced to twirl around, and only my breasts were covered. I don't think I was using my hands at this point, I just wanted to get away.

The bandage peeling away from my body was incredible, as was the delicious reveal of bare skin. Soon, the bottoms of my boobs peeked out and just the nipples were hidden. The girl several yards behind me kept stripping off the bandage, and I kept jogging and twisting ahead. If I wasn't careful, I might get dizzy. But this was fun and embarrassing all at the same time!

I tried to drown out the whistles and cheering and clapping, afraid that the noise would draw more attention to us. It was bad enough these five teenagers were doing this to me. Since it was Halloween night, though, I guess no one cared. My arms stretched out in front of me as I stumbled forward, and I felt the bandage peel away. Nipples sprung out immediately stiff.

The next thing I knew, I was bare-assed naked on the sidewalk. Completely nude. A sixteen-year-old girl with long black hair, a round bottom, narrow waist and big firm titties. I didn't stop to look or savor the moment, but just kept jogging through the neighborhood.

Now that I was free of the medical bandages, I used my arms again. Cradling my boobies and hiding my pussy with my other hand, I headed for the end of the block. The boys further behind me had their flashlight and used it to shine on my body. I'm sure they got enough of a view to know exactly what my bottom looks like when I'm running.

I had to run past a different group of trick-or-treaters just around the corner. No time to take in the details as my dark hair streamed behind me like a cloud in the night. There were gasps and comments, I'm pretty sure, but I just hoped Pattie would be waiting for me in the parking lot of the convenience store.

Since this was not my own neighborhood, I was comfortable being a little bolder. When I didn't see any customers, I picked my way toward the brightly lit store entrance. This is near where my friend had dropped me off, right at the curb. Of course, Pattie was not here now. I waited, nude, hugging myself and ready to chat with anyone who might discover me. That was how turned on I was.

After a few minutes, the boys from my class and the three girls caught up with me. I explained that I was waiting for my ride, and they were happy to keep me company. Especially the boys. The truth is, I was absolutely loving it, as long as nobody tried anything. I made sure I stayed covered with my arms and hands, so they didn't see any pink parts. But just being nude around fully dressed teenagers my age was a real thrill!

At one point, I was going to suggest actually walking into the convenience store, if one of the clerks was a cute guy. How wild would that be! It was then, that my friend Pattie finally pulled up in her car. Probably a good thing, too, before I went any further.

I waved goodbye, and blushed knowing I would be seeing James and Peter again at school. And then I was scrambling into the passenger seat.

"Boxie, what happened to your costume!" Pattie asked right away.

I giggled, "Lost it…"

"Of course you did," she shook her head and started to drive out from the store to take me back home.

Halfway through town, my friend asked where was the bag with the candy. Since I was supposed to be doing this for tricks and treats. She reminded me that it appeared I had nothing at all.

Rubbing my tummy, I then rolled over on one side. "Oh, that's all right. That candy would only go straight to my butt!"

I slapped my own ass, I was so horny. Pattie knew this and hurried to get me back home. I just hoped we didn't get pulled over by a cop, us being two high school students out on a night like this.

When we arrived at my house, it was dark. I carefully made my way up the driveway and prepared to sneak inside stark naked. Looking over my shoulder, I whispered goodbye to Pattie and then let myself in. I locked the front door behind me as quiet as I could. Heading for my bedroom, the stairs seemed to creak beneath my bare toes. No one knew I had left the house this evening wrapped only in bandages, and no one would find out I returned in my bare skin.

At last, I flopped on my bed and started to relieve the sexual tension. It was a great masturbation. On all fours, with my ass in the air. When I finally had my first orgasm, in the spirit of Halloween, I howled like a werewolf.

I hoped my parents wouldn't think there was anything wrong with me.

THE END
okayterrific

Post by okayterrific »

Boxie and Mary (Swim Team Epilogue)

by eion_blue6

(Originally published Apr3, 2013)

After I calmed myself down from the incredible, exciting encounter with the high school swim team and the adventure we had, I started to think back to my earlier run in with the newspaper club. They were the ones responsible for assembling the school Year Book, and the student in charge was a Senior named Mary. That’s what I remember the swim captain, Jared, had told me.

It took me a couple of days to build up enough courage to approach her. I found the young woman outside on a break in between classes.

“Um, hi… like, remember me?” I said awkwardly.

Mary was dressed in a light blue sweater today, and wearing a plaid skirt again. In contrast, I had put on a playful denim skirt, with a sleeveless white top. She looked like a serious student compared to me, and in truth, I wasn’t. But I could tell she was not above breaking the rules or pushing the boundaries of authority, as she took a drag on a cigarette, leaning against the school building.

The eighteen-year-old looked me over and laughed. “Of course, I remember you. The stupid sophomore who was tricked into walking up to the fourth floor totally nude, because she thought there was a pool up there. Naked Rebecca!”

“Shh.. shhh,” I put a finger to my lip and moved closer, glancing around nervously. “And you can call me Boxie.”

“Whatever,” the older girl puffed.

She was taller than me and had her brown hair tied back. I noticed that she was thinner, but not at all unappealing. Jared had warned me that this Mary could be pretty bossy. I felt like I was starting out on the wrong foot.

“Listen, like, I just wanted to talk to you about the school newspaper and the yearbook,” I whispered desperately. “You won’t really run a story about me, will you? And… and I don’t think it’s a good idea to use the pictures either.”

Somehow, I thought that would be worse than telling the Principal. And worse, what would happen if my friends, then my family found out?

Mary only watched me with this kind of amused little smile, and then said, “So, Rebecca, you want to make sure this episode stays a secret. Doesn’t leave the newspaper club, is that right?”

“Yes, please! I’ll do anything,” I told her.

The older teenage girl appeared to consider my words, calculating. Her eyes roamed up and down my body. I could already feel myself being wrapped around her finger.

“Alright, I’ll tell you what. Meet me in the ladies restroom on the third floor, just after sixth period,” she said. “Do you have classes then?”

My mind was racing, and I replied, “Yes, Mary.”

“Well you’re going to have to skip it,” the young woman dismissed any concerns for my schedule. “Or maybe show up late. I don’t care, that’s your problem. Just meet me up in the girls’ bathroom.”

“OK, like, I’ll be there,” I answered trying to sound confident, but I was actually nervous.

This could end up getting me in more trouble, but I didn’t want to take my chances with the yearbook committee. I could always think of an excuse to give my teacher. It’s not like I’d be missed anyway.

Mary dropped the last of her cigarette to the ground, stamping it out with the heel of her shoe. “Do you smoke, Boxie?”

“No,” I told her, pleased that she had used my nickname.

“Have you had sex yet?” she then inquired.

“No!” I felt myself blushing with the admission.

The eighteen-year-old young woman smiled, sort of. “How cute... so innocent.”

With that, she gathered her books and proceeded to walk around the school building, leaving me behind. I had to hurry back to my own locker. Along the way, I wondered if Mary was friends with any of the guys on the swim team. Jared seemed to know her. I also wondered if he had told her that I started masturbating right in front of him. But that was a few days ago. I tried not to think about how horny I must have been to behave like that!

My next class was History. Ugh. So boring. It was the period before lunch, and then after that Mary wanted to meet me before my science lesson. I didn’t even think to ask what she had planned. This caused me to sit through the morning lecture with a bit of trepidation, my mind preoccupied.

The bell finally rang and I departed to drop off my books in my locker. I wouldn’t need them until later, since it looked like I would be skipping my next class. Then I joined my friend Pattie in the cafeteria. We didn’t talk about my conversation with the Senior girl, since my friend was still mad about me being tricked by the swim team. She would hardly approve of me not going to one of my classes on account of all this craziness.

I grabbed a bottled water and a cheese sandwich that was on the lunch menu. The diet I was on allowed me to eat such things because I wanted to keep my bottom fat. Well, not fat. But it was certainly round and juicy. And I did exercises to make my tummy trim and waist narrow. So I giggled knowing I could afford to eat foods other girls avoided, since I didn’t mind it going straight to my ass.

The other girls at the table we were sharing were discussing a catalogue for the upcoming swimsuit season. I pointed out a hot pink bikini, which caught my eye.

“You sure have the body for it, Boxie,” one of the girls said, flattering me.

I pulled back my long black hair, blushed, and giggled. “Thanks!”

Before lunch time was over, I remembered that I had to go up to the ladies restroom on the third floor of the school to meet Mary. She had seemed to want me there before the bell rang signaling the change of classes. So I excused myself and quickly found the nearest stairwell to climb. The halls were empty of course, as other classrooms were still in session for another few minutes. I caught my breath, and then pushed open the door expecting the other girl to be waiting for me.

“Hello… is, like, anybody here?” I asked as I walked into the lavatory.

My grey eyes were drawn to the countertop near the sinks, where I saw some fluffy white towels. Mary was also there, in her plaid skirt and blue sweater, with arms folded. I approached her slowly, suddenly feeling nervous all over again.

The older student turned her head to the side and addressed me. “Go into one of the stalls, Rebecca. Take off all your clothes.”

“Wait… what?!!” I gasped, genuinely shocked.

She then pointed toward the sinks, indicating the towels, which presumably she brought with her.

“The idea is that you are going to streak through the high school, Boxie. But I’m going to let you wear a towel from the gym locker rooms. When the bell rings, and the hallways are crowded with students.”

My heart nearly dropped, and then started beating faster.

“Oh, no… I think that might be too much,” I started to protest, growing worried.

Mary looked at me without a hint of compassion in her eyes. “Do you want me to write about you in the school newspaper? Complete with a big picture, using black censorship bars.”

“Oh God, like, that would be totally humiliating!” I told her.

“Then what’s it going to be?” the Senior demanded. “We only have a few minutes.”

Hearing the no-nonsense tone in her voice, I immediately shuffled into the nearest stall with a toilet and shut the door. My hands quickly pulled off my sleeveless top and I hung it over the side so it would not get dirty. Then I unbuttoned my jeans skirt, wiggled it over my hips, and dropped it to the bathroom tiles.

“Everything?” I squeaked. “I mean, if I’m going to have a towel covering me…”

“Yes, all of it,” Mary insisted.

After picking up my skirt and also hanging it over the side of the stall, I reached behind my back to unclasp my bra. In haste, I pulled the straps off my shoulders, letting my big boobies bounce free. Then I pinched the elastic band of my panties, tugging them down to my ankles. I was so embarrassed Mary was making me do this!

The girl must have shifted her glance toward the space under the door of the stall. “Shoes, too.”

“Ohmygod…” I mumbled, using my fingers to unbuckle the straps of my cute shoes.

I stepped out of them, now fully nude.

“Come on out here,” Mary said, “Before someone else has to use the bathroom.”

Slowly, I slid the metal latch on the inside of the door. It was only the two of us, I kept telling myself.

She had already seen me naked, a few days ago. Still, I was self-conscious about the eighteen-year-old girl viewing my sixteen-year-old body. I pulled the door open, and walked out of the stall.

Of course, I held one arm across my boobies, and kept a hand shyly between my legs.

“Hm, not bad as usual,” for some reason, Mary’s nonchalant tone didn’t help to alleviate the humiliation I was feeling, standing there bare-ass nude in front of a dressed and older senior, I as sure I was blushing from head to toe.

It took me a second to see the towel held in front of me, I shakily grabbed hold of it and wrapped my body as best as I could.

“C’mon, we don’t have all day. Your goal is the gym’s basketball court.” Mary was already holding the door open for me, cigarette in mouth and the second hand on her hip. I stepped forward, until I was standing at the doorway, facing the hallway in nothing but a towel, I was getting antsy like a runner waiting for the starting pistol to go off.

“aaand... Go.” I rushed forward, my heart drumming loudly as I took a couple of leaping steps forward, only to realize too late that it felt as if the towel did not join me.

“Wh...” I began to ask as I spun on my heels and saw Mary standing there, with my towel in hand, I didn’t even realize that I was standing in the middle of the hallway without a stitch of clothing on until I saw it disappearing behind the door as Mary quickly slammed it shut.

I jumped back in an attempt to catch her, but the door emitted a sharp click that told me it had been locked, and I had no way of getting back inside, it was only then did I realize how fast I’d been stripped.

To make matters even worse, the classroom bell rang in its ear shattering volume and startled me into gasping; the students began flowing out into the hallway, and almost immediately, I was standing there completely naked in front of the entire school.

A moment of silence is all it took for me to soak in the situation, I remembered that Mary told me to head towards gym’s basketball court, and so I began running in the direction of the gym as I heard the catcalls and wolf whistles coming from the spectators from either side of me:

“Oh my god! We got a streaker!”

“And look at the size of those jugs!”

“Dat ass!”

“I think I know this girl...”

“Damn! She’s bouncy!”

The comments kept on coming, and I felt my body redden in embarrassment with each one, I panted as I finally reached locker rooms of the gym, I darted inside and was glad to hear the next bell ring, informing the students that they must move on to their next class.

I regained my excited breath from the very exhilarating run (both physically and emotionally) , and I finally looked at my surroundings hoping to find something to wear, I spotted a suspiciously placed cheerleading uniform on a bench.

“Did Mary leave that for me?” I thought to myself, I picked up the clothes and examined them, they certainly seemed my size, and they were the only ones there, so I doubted they could be forgotten here.

I quickly grabbed the ensemble and put it on as only then do I remember after my head had cleared up that my goal was the basketball courts, and even though I was fully dressed, I hoped that there was no class at the moment in there.

I stepped out of the locker room and into the court itself, as I looked around, thankfully spying no one else besides me in here, I walked up to the bleachers and sat down, the uniform I picked up did not have any bloomers or panties included, which meant that I was without any cover as I felt the coarse surface of the seats against my butt.

Sitting there, I relaxed a bit and stretched my legs out, I looked down at them, the skirt was rather short, ending at about mid thigh, I began to swing my legs up and down in a playful fashion, musing to myself that if anyone walked in right now, they’d get a show of what I have in between my legs.

Suddenly, I heard the sound of the gym’s doors opening, panicking, I stood straight up and looked towards the door, it was Mary, having arrived after me, I had worried for a second that someone might have followed me in here after the little activity I caused out there, my heart slowly descended back to it’s rightful location.

“So you got here?” Mary said in monotone as she walked up to me, looking me up and down “I see you found my little... Gift.”

“that was pretty mean, Mary,” I placed my hands on my hips and scowled “taking my towel and making me run naked, everybody saw me! God, that was so embarrassing.”

“Oh don’t give me that,” Mary seemed pretty irritated at my attempt to reprimand her “I know you were enjoying it, running around and showing your ‘assets’ off to the whole school.”

“What, I...” I was taken aback by Mary’s word, it’s true that I enjoy doing this sort of thing, but I didn’t exactly want to admit it to her, not when I was being forced to do this “what gave you that idea?”

“Oh,am I wrong? Then I have a little deal for you,” Mary crossed her arms, once again I was wrapped around her finger, following her lead even after what she just did to me “let me see what you have under that skirt of yours, if you’re not excited at all, you can leave, I’ll delete that picture of you, I’ll even make some story up about that little streak of yous so no one would suspect, you’d be completely off the hook.”

“And if I am?” I almost did not want to ask, partially because the truth is, I did sort of enjoy this little adventure, and I was more or less certain of the outcome.

“Well, if your little kitty is soaked, as I expect it is, I’ll know you’ve enjoyed the little run I arranged for you,” Mary continued “and if you are enjoying this, then there’s no reason for you to stop doing it, and this time there’s no beating around the bush, this time you’ll take that ridiculous outfit right here in front of me, and walk out that door in your birthday suit up to the newspaper club’s room.”

I could’ve just run away, I wanted to just refuse or walk away, but I knew that if I refused Mary would publish that photo of me, even though I held up my end of the bargain and more.

I lifted the skirt of the uniform to reveal my little engorged flower, Mary bent down to inspect it and even stuck a finger inside of me, something that made me jump a little.

“Well, I’m afraid I have some bad news, Boxie,” Mary straightened up, and despite her words, she had a pretty smug smile on her face “take it off.”

I clutched the hem of the uniform’s top and lifted it up from my body, my boobs bounced as they were set free once again, and I shook my hair out once the top cleared my head, I noticed the hard sensation of my own nipples, they only felt that way whenever I was excited from similar actions, I unzipped the skirt, and let it drop down to the ground.

Last time, Mary didn’t get the chance to see me naked this clearly, and for the matter, the rest of the school probably didn’t get that good a look either, I bent my left leg and shifted it forward, while my hands held my voluptuous bosom as cover, even though I’ve been naked in front of other people before (some of whom were even complete strangers to me), standing there in front of Mary was one of the most embarrassing and humiliating things I’ve ever experienced.

“Jared already told me about your previous adventure in another school.” Mary informed with, what I believed, was a hint of resentment mixed in with derision in her voice, was she angry at me, for some reason?

“Now go, I believe you already know the way to the club room,” Mary slapped my ass as a way to get me moving, I jumped as the sting of her smack “and I believe you’re wearing the same outfit from that time.”

I opened the door to the hallway outside the gym, peeking my head through the door, I made sure that the commotion I caused had died down, and that the hallway was once again empty.

I stepped out into the silent halls, the only sounds I heard was the pitter-patter of my own two bare feet, I looked around and located the nearest elevator around, to my luck it was pretty close, I pressed the button and stood there fidgeting as it approached my level, only when the elevator neared its destination did I remember that there might be someone inside it, I scrambled behind one of the lockers and awaited to see if I could catch the sound of anybody coming out, there was none.

I breathed a sigh of relief and headed towards the elevator, stepping in, I quickly pressed the button to the fourth floor, the door slowly closed, and I relaxed a bit once the doors closed completely.

Luckily, the elevator did not stop before it reached its destination, the doors opened on the empty floor, not much had changed from when I visited it the last time, I dashed out quickly and headed to the door of the room I had stumbled into when I first got into this mess.

I stood before the door, somewhat nervous about walking in again, this time I knew what sort of room I was walking into, yet for some reason, that only made the anticipation worse, I reached and grabbed the handle, turned it, and stepped inside the newspaper club’s room.

The room itself was more or less unchanged, the same old desks and same old large machines and, it seemed, there were a couple of new computers in here.

Also unchanged were the people in the room, the same old half dozen of students, except this time, there was no surprise in their faces about this naked girl who just walked in on them, that in itself did not surprise me either, Mary must have told them that I was coming.

“What’s up, Boxie?” one of the boys said, a beaming smile on his face “are you making a habit of coming here naked?”

“Not that we mind, of course.” another of the boys piped up to clarify, I simply stuck my tongue out at them.

“I’m here waiting for Mary,” I explained, for some reason, I wasn’t quite as nervous or embarrassed around these guys, it was just Mary who more or less intimidated me “she, like, told me to come here.”

“Well, she should be coming back pretty soon,” one of the girls assured me as I took a seat on one of the unused desks, my feet dangling from where I sat.

Before long, I heard Mary’s voice coming from behind me as the sound of the room’s door opening and closing mixed with it: “There you are.”

I turned around to a stern looking Mary, I got off the desk and instinctively covered myself again.

“Can I have my clothes again, please?” I stammered the words out, I think I even heard a chuckle or two due to my sudden shift in disposition “I did what you told me to.”

“Not yet, you see, I did some thinking as I came up here,” Mary looked in heavy thought as she walked up to me “I think that a girl like you, Boxie, shouldn’t be running around naked, troubling these poor students like this, even if you do enjoy it.”

I just stood there for a minute, my eyes going back and forth between Mary and the six students who stood before me.

“Uh...” I stuttered, but before I could get a word in edgewise, Mary started again.

“I guess we’ll just have to punish you for that,” Mary sighed “You’ll be getting five smacks to the bottom from each one of us.”

I did the math in my head, that was forty spanks in total, I began to protest “but that wasn’t the deal.”

“Now listen to me, Boxie, I can’t allow you to keep going as you are, it’s very dangerous for a girl your age,” Mary replied with a sly smile on her face, it was obvious she wasn’t really worried about my well being “besides, if you want, I can always just punish you by publishing that photo of you, it would be a good lesson for you to learn.”

I opened my mouth to object, to say anything, but I knew nothing I could say could save me now.

“Now hands on the desk, and stick that little butt of yours out.” Mary commanded, and I obeyed, I thrust my round bottom out as I placed my hands against the gym’s walls.

One of the girls from walked up to me, the smile on her face told me clearly that she was going to enjoy this.

“Um... Be gentle?” I squeaked as the girl took her position next to my prepared butt, and my comment elicited a round of laughs from the audience, without even replying, the girl took her first shot:

SMACK!

“Ow!” I yelped as my butt jiggled from the shockwave of the hit, but my reaction didn’t slow the girl down as she delivered the remainder of her spanks.

I felt the sting of the spanks on my bottom as the blood rushed to it, the sensation of heat was somehow getting me even more aroused than before.

And then it hit me, as I bent over to receive the rest of my spanking; in this position, my vagina and anus were clear as can be for the group behind me to see, I knew that I could not be more embarrassed right now.

SMACK!

And just then, the boy’s hand came down on my cheek to prove me wrong, I was being spanked by a boy, and that took me to a whole new level of shame.

The spanking continued, and my arousal kept on rising along with it, one of the boys even tickled my sensitive pussy as he delivered his spankings slowly, clearly savoring the sensation of my bare bottom’s flesh in his hands, I felt myself ready to explode as Mary walked to deliver the final five spanks.

“Oh my, Boxie,” Mary’s static and apathetic tone finally cracked into a slightly jovial one “is this turning you on?”

SMACK!

Mary’s hand came down before I could reply, and I reeled forward from the force of her smack, I even released a rather sweet sounding moan that brought out another giggle fit from the group, after that, I couldn’t even open my mouth as Mary deliver the final swats.

“Now Boxie, if there isn’t anything else, you can grab your clothes from under my desk.” Mary walked back to join the group, but I could feel their stares aimed at me, I knew what they wanted, hell, I knew I wanted it as well.

Without even turning around, I sunk to my knees and as my hands reached back through my legs as I fell face forward and ass upwards onto the ground, my breasts and rock hard nipples pressing against the cold interior of the room did not help matters as one hand’s fingers began toying with my clit, while the other hand’s began thrusting vigorously deep in my pussy.

At this point I didn’t care how humiliating it was to masturbate in front of over half a dozen of other students, and in my own school no less, all I wanted was to reach as big an orgasm as I could.

With nothing holding me back, my moans sounded loudly and clearly within the room walls as my hips moved back and forth, trying to aid the motion of my fingers as they worked the inside of my extremely lubricated folds.

I finally came with an earth-shattering orgasm, one of the biggest I’ve had so far, as my legs squeezed together with wave after wave of pleasure crashing across my body.

When I finally came to from the incredible orgasm I just had, the newspaper club was standing there watching me as I recovered, panicking, I quickly got up and scrambled to Mary’s desk, I grabbed my clothes and without even getting dressed ran out into the hallway.

Having apparently spent a while running around all day, the class bell rang as I dressed myself; the school day had just ended, and I couldn’t wait till I got home to my room, immediately throwing off the clothes I just put on not an hour ago and myself onto my own bed, and masturbated to multiple orgasms while recalling the events of this day.

THE END
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Post by Girlspns »

Thanks OT, I was kinda copy pasted out after the masterpost, so I'm thankful you picked up the slack for me.
ElvenStrider

Post by ElvenStrider »

Oh good, and who knows maybe them being in here will inspire someone to pick up the boxie stories again after like.. 6 years