The Teen Girls Pantsing and Stripping board archives

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

The Teen Girls Pantsing and Stripping board archives

Post by Girlspns »

Hey folks, so I've been working on this archive area for a while, and I think it's good enough to post, you can find stories from the soon to be deleted board on this site/blog, and you can search for words you would like to see in those older stories a whole lot easier than the board proper (I've gotten good use out of the keyword masturbate myself ;) ):

https://www.girlspns.com/archive/

sadly, I will not be porting the comments over as that would take too much time to correlate to each correct post.

The two major problems are that some of the stories are missing and that posts named "part 2" or something similar still need to be renamed appropriately, and those are the problems I'll be working on for a bit, if you remember a story from the old board that you're sure isn't there, feel free to send it to me and I'll make a new post about it on that blog, it's certainly easier than hunting them down in the database and transferring them between databases.

That will be all for now, enjoy!
unfair

Re: The Teen Girls Pantsing and Stripping board archives

Post by unfair »

Thank you so much for your effort here Viredae! Very much appreciated. :)

But just to check, as far as I see at the time of writing, there are only a handful of stories in the archive right? When you say "point out any I've missed", makes it sound like you have almost all the stories already. But if you want examples, "First week" all parts by Shazam is a great one from september I don't think is there.
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Post by Girlspns »

I think there were about +1400 posts in the old board (this is counting multi-part stories as more than one post), and I've managed to port over about 900 of them, so yeah, I didn't get them all, but I got at least 60%.

The reason I'm having trouble is that the database is so large I'm having trouble transferring everything to the blog without the server actively just giving up and timing out halfway through.

That's why it's just easier to put stories in manually as I clean up the old database and port large chunks of it into the site, that way any stories that are missing can go in immediately while I transfer the stories nobody will miss for a while.

That said, I just added the "FIrst Week" story manually.
okayterrific

Post by okayterrific »

This is really great, thanks! One thing I found out accidentally is that there are a ton of stories in the archive dated January 1970.
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Post by Girlspns »

Yeah, that's because they were directly moved and had default values assigned to them, I can change it, but honestly, it isn't that big of a deal as long as you use the search function.
stupd

Post by stupd »

Thanks a lot for the work! Unfortunately I tried to find a couple of stories from the past but I was not able to, maybe they were in the posts not migrated. Would be possible to have the SQL dump? This way I can see if I manage to recover more stories and send them back to you to add to the archives.
PhilMarlowe

Post by PhilMarlowe »

I am also willing to help separate stories from a backup dump.

/Phil
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Post by Girlspns »

Here's a link to the sql file, thanks for the help everyone:

[Link removed because the sql file contains e-mails that may be hidden, sorry folks.]
jrw23

Post by jrw23 »

VIREDAE : Do you have the ghsw series by jonathon? If so could you post it in to the archives section on this board please.
likenooneswatching99

Post by likenooneswatching99 »

I am also interested in the GHSW series by John.