The Teen Girls Pantsing and Stripping board archives

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Re: The Teen Girls Pantsing and Stripping board archives

Post by PhilMarlowe »

I posted the first story from the SQL archive. I can use the original Subject but I cannot post it as the original author.

How would everyone like to handle acknowledgement to the original author, as a comment in the start of each posting within the story or as an extension of the subject (ie Subject by author name/email)?
stevesmith1990

Post by stevesmith1990 »

Viredae wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:38 pm
unfair wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:05 am (posting bit drunk so maybe take with pinch of salt...)

Ok fair enough, didn't mean to imply you didn't know what you're doing or anything. But I'm a junior developer and work with databases plenty. So I'm at your disposal if I can be of help.
Oh not at all, don't worry about it, I was just trying to explain the reason I wasn't doing that because it just makes the discussion easier and more productive, I didn't take that meaning from it at all.
stevesmith1990 wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:16 pm Sorry for making this my first post, but I've got a full copy of GHSW if anyone wants?
Yes please, it would be easier if you posted it in the forum as a new topic, I'll just add it to the archive manually from there.

Cool, I'm it now can you please check the formatting, it doesn't look right
stupd

Post by stupd »

In the mean time while Phil is working, I have quickly made an offline version of the archive you can browse on your PC (by author or threads). It is here:
https://mega.nz/#!1Q9SQIoL!FlQcyyD2YXRx ... iQK4CWPGb8
It contains all the threads from the SQL, so you should be able to find all the stories (and comments) there.

Note, if you some help to upload the contents on the website or to make a fully searchable copy just let me know.

Cheers,
S.
PhilMarlowe

Post by PhilMarlowe »

There is no entry in the 1509 items I have from the archive that contains the word 'voice'.
VanessaEvans

Post by VanessaEvans »

If 'Guest' could send me their email address I may just be able to point you in the direction of those stories.
V
vanessaevans69@hotmail.com
nothingness36

Post by nothingness36 »

Guest wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:01 am Has anyone been able to find “The Voice”? I can’t remember if it was on the old forum or Indian Outlaws
Yeah man I found it here https://allcmnf.thebeachclub-ii.net/vie ... php?t=2940

I love this site. Amazingly huge archive of great stories. Barely ever see it advertised anywhere tho.
dublinjohn

Post by dublinjohn »

Just wondering was

March Juvenescence: The Death of Innocence

or

Lacey's Civil Regression

ever posted/completed anywhere
dlsmith

Post by dlsmith »

Busty the Snowman can be found here:

https://chyoa.com/story/Short-Tales-of-ENF.27193

March Juvenescence: The Death of Innocence Part 1: The Bet - https://www.girlspns.com/archive/?j=962
PhilMarlowe

Post by PhilMarlowe »

I am sorry that I haven't been adding the stories I have from the old board for the past few months. I have had computer problems, work problems, etc. But I now have a new secure system to access this board and this morning I recovered the stories from the old computer. I will resume adding these stories to this board.

/Phil
Minnie Mouse

Post by Minnie Mouse »

Anyone got Boris666's story 'Emma Gets Punished' and its prequel (can't recall its name)?