Embarrassing School Physical...in Panties! by Erica

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Embarrassing School Physical...in Panties! by Erica

Post by PhilMarlowe »

Erica wrote: Embarrassing School Physical...in Panties! by Erica

Anyone here remember their annual school physicals? To this day, I still cringe at the memory for various reasons. In my home country, we used to have at least one every year (two if you count the sports check up). Ours could be really embarrassing, because they were usually unannounced and we often had to take our medical in the same room as the boys.

It always started out the same way. First, we were ushered in two lines into the change room, where two nurses got us ready for our medicals; girls on the right side and boys on the left. This was where things started to get kinda weird. The boys only had to remove their shirts and singlets, but we had to strip all the way down to our panties. I'm not exactly sure why this was, but I clearly recall the nurse telling us to take off our vests along with everything else. Looking back, I think there must have been an unofficial policy to examine the girls more closely.

There was no partition in the room at that time, so the boys got to see us undressing on the other side of the room. After we'd taken everything off, we had to fold our clothes in a neat piles and leave them on the wall side bench. It's hard to describe how embarrassing it was, standing there in nothing but our undies, waiting for the doctor to call us into the clinic. All of my friends agreed it wasn't fair that the boys got to keep their most of their clothes on, while we had to mill about in our panty-pants.

When the Doctor was ready to see us, the boys sat down on the left side while the girls were told to line up and wait their turn. The "clinic" was at the far end of the change room, a brightly lit space with a table, some chairs and a set of scales. There was also a folding screen next to the doctor's chair, in case anyone needed a more "thorough" examination.

Like most of my friends, I was blushing to my hairline and trying to hide my underpants by crossing my hands in front. A couple of girls picked up their vests and tried to hold them around their waists, but the nurse told them to stop being silly, and made them wait with their undies on open display.

By now, you're probably wondering what kind of panties we were wearing. Back in those days, thongs and g-strings were banned by order of the school board, so most of us were wearing plain cotton full briefs. The majority wore pastel-colored knickers with elastic waistbands, while a few of the "cool" girls had floral prints with a little pink bow at the front. I was wearing white cotton pants, the kind that come all the way up to the belly button (yeah, if I'd known the medical was that day, I would've worn something different). One of my friends, Katrina, had on a pair of bright red nylon briefs that shimmered under the lights every time she moved. Naturally, she stood out amongst the crowd, and was the subject of schoolyard discussion for the next few days.

Over the next fifteen minutes or so, the Doctor called us up to his table one by one. When my turn came, I walked up to the scales in my snowy white panties, feeling every eye in the room on me. My tummy was fluttering with butterflies, and for a while I felt like I was watching myself from a different perspective (this used to happen to me a lot when I was young). Stepping up onto the scales, I held my arms up in the air while one nurse weighed me and the other took my measurements. My heart was literally pounding against my chest, because my entire body seemed to be completely on view, as if I was stark naked. I wasn't really, of course, but that was how it felt.

After the nurses had finished with me, the Doctor asked me my name, then checked it off on his medical form. I instinctively went to cross my hands in front again, but he told me to hold them by my side while he checked my breathing (it's odd how a stethoscope always feels cold, no matter how many bodies it touches).

He asked me numerous questions during the examination, mainly about my family and general health, instructing me to turn round while he examined my spine. I practically fainted on the spot, knowing that I'd be facing my entire class at that second. It's strange: I suspected that worse was yet to come, but seeing everybody staring at me in my fresh white knickers was embarrassing beyond all description.

For some reason, my examination went on much longer than anyone else's. Completing the preliminary physical, the Doctor got me to perform some flexibility exercises. I must have been blushing from heel to crown by that time, knowing that my panties had been viewed from every possible angle. When he instructed me to spread my feet as wide as possible and place my palms flat on the floor, my pristine white bottom went on display to the whole wide world. Treacherous giggles bubbled up from the girls' side of the room, even Katrina of the Red Pants was snickering to herself.

When he finally finished (after what felt like half a million years) the Doctor made another note in his report and sent me back to the girls' line. Walking across the room in my bare knickers, that strange, disembodied sensation swept over me again, twice as strong as before. My belly seemed to be melting with warm, liquid heat. It seemed so terribly unfair; none of my friends had spent so much time in their panties, parading about before half the grade.

I brushed shoulders with Katrina at the half-way mark; it was her turn with the Doctor, and she looked even more reluctant than I'd been ten minutes before. Her bottom jostled along in tight little circles, highlighted by her glimmering scarlet panty-pants. I wondered how long she'd be under the stethoscope, breathing a sigh of relief that my ordeal was over.

Well, not exactly. For some inexplicable reason, we weren't allowed to get get dressed again until the last girl had been examined. There were at seven more girls to go, meaning that the free show would continue for at least the next twenty minutes (if not more).
Mark4 wrote: Physical, boy's view by Mark4

I had a similar experience in sixth grade. Girls in their underwear on one side and boys in their underwear on the other all waiting for the school nurses. The girls seemed to be so embarrassed to be seen almost completely undressed like that. Most wore cotton white panties but some had on some smaller and tighter nylon panties. You could tell that most of the girls were not very developed up top yet, even with their hands and arms crossed tightly over their chests. But at least three or four of the girls had begun to grow and even with their arms crossed on top, you could see some cleavage. For our part, all the guys had on full white briefs, except two of the guys who had on a red and a black low rise brief. We all had erections to one degree or the other, but the guy with the red briefs was pushing out his underpants out so far that he looked liked he had a tent pole in there.
I remember the cute curves of those pantie clad bottoms as the girls all stood in line. When we got to the nurses, you were poked and prodded all over. Both the boys and girls were shy about being touched all over like that. I know for me, the touch of the nurse's hand on my tummy just at the waistband of my underpants made my manhood stiffen considerably. To our dismay, shots came with the physical. The girls had the bottom of their panties pulled up exposing one cheek. The boys had to, quite unfairly, pull their briefs down to their knees and have their whole bottoms completely exposed. Even worse was if you were not quick enough in turning around, the girls go to see you saluting them.
Who had what was the talk of the class for weeks.
Adam wrote: Re: Embarrassing School Physical...in Panties! by Adam

Very similar for me. We had to strip to underpants only. They were mainly white in those days. We had to wait in a group to be called to be examined. The exam seemed to last for ever. The worst bit was when the doctor took a look in our underpants. Luckily at this time there was no hernia exam!
Anonymous wrote: Re: Embarrassing School Physical...in Panties! by Anonymous

hi that's embarrassing my medical I was nude infront of 2 women when the blind shot up on the window and all the girls saw my nude exam
No name wrote: Embarresing by No name

During mine I was having tummy trouble and my mom wrote a note to the doctor. When it was my turn she did the exam and the looked at the note. She then realized I needed a full exam. She stuck her finger up my butt and I SCREAMED! Really loudly!! I was crying so much! Everyone was looking at me. Out of no where I had to go to the bathroom. I told the nurse and she said to wait a minuet. I couldn't wait. I peed all over her finger and she wound up putting me in plastic pants for the rest of the day.
lanative58

Re: Embarrassing School Physical...in Panties! by Erica

Post by lanative58 »

Mark and Adam, I had a similar experience in the 5th grade. In some ways it was not as bad, in other ways it was much worse. I remember in 5th grade being taken to the nurse's office all of the students both boys and girls were to receive physical exams. I believe they did all the boys one day and all the girls another day. They took us in groups of three, so a smaller, non co-ed audience. They took us to the nurse's office. The female nurse then told us that we had to get undressed for this exam. All of us stripped down to our underwear with no problem. She knocked on the door a couple of minutes later and reminded us that we had to remove all our clothing including our underwear! I remember the three of us sitting on a small couch in the inner office trying nervously not to stare at one another. After what seemed like an eternity to me the doctor finally came into the office. He called us over to stand in front of him one by one. At this point my back was to my friends sitting on the couch which I was grateful for. The doctor did the basic ear, nose and throat exam. He asked us to breath deeply as he listened with a stethoscope. Nothing unusual up to this point other than standing completely naked in front of the male doctor, the female nurse and my two friends. This is when things started to get really weird! The doctor said that he wanted to raise our heart rate and check our heart again. There was a small step there in the office and he asked us to step up and down onto that stair for 30 seconds. Now I need to pause here for a moment and share with you that I have always been fat. So I'm sure that I was quite a sight to my two friends with everything jiggling! But this was not the end of the exam. The doctor then wanted to do a scrotum check to see if our testicles had descended properly. He felt around and found one immediately, then made a comment that he could only feel the one. I assured him that the other had also descended, as I had felt it myself previously in the scrotum. After a little more digging he again commented out loud, "oh yes there it is, but it is significantly smaller than the other one". Another comment he made out loud was that I shouldn't worry too much about my penis being so small, that it would grow out as I grew older and as I lost weight. Now my friends not only knew that I had breasts like a girl, a smaller than average penis but also that one of my testicles was smaller than the other! Thank you doctor! Needless to say this is/was one of those experiences that left a bit of a scar, even 50 years later.