Shamed At School

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
Thewriter

Re: Shamed At School

Post by Thewriter »

Nila this is one of my favorite story in this page. I hope you write more :D
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Post by Girlspns »

Hey, since the old board had this story, I'll move this to the archive section, and since it also has the alternate version, I'll post that here:

In my country teachers like to use shame and embarrassment to punish bad students in school. This happens more so to boys but one teacher at my school Mr. M likes to pick on girls more than boys. One time he got mad at one pretty but nerdy girl Emily for whispering in class. She wasn't whispering but he said she was anyway. He was in a bad mood and seems to like to pick on Emily a lot, mostly because she's very timid and nerdy but more so because she has a sexy slim figure with really large breasts for her size and he's a pervert who likes to punish girls by making them strip naked and show their bare boobs, vaginas, and bare butts to everybody.

He pulled her up to the front of the class by her upper arm and said now she would be punished for continuing to violate his class rules. We all knew she'd soon be stripped naked and we would all be seeing her big bare tits, vagina and butt exposed to the whole class!

He ordered her to take her school skirt off first. She was so embarrassed having to pull her skirt down and take it off in front of everybody. We could see the outline of her butt and vagina slit in her skimpy inappropriately tight yellow panties. Her face was red from embarrassment already. Then he ordered her to pull her panties down next. He said 'take them off now and get ready for your punishment.' She didn't want to and just stood there looking confused and ashamed. He swatted her on the back side and pulled her ear for showing such disrespect. He threatened her with caning so she had to pull her underwear down in front of whole class. Slowly she pulled her panties down past her hips till her vagina and ass were exposed as she stood there with a look of total shame and embarrassment on her face. She had to take off her underwear and show her whole bare butt and vagina to everyone. She had no hair on her vagina and a small smooth round apple butt so everyone laughed and laughed at her naked shame. The teacher was smiling and letting everybody laugh and point without telling anyone to stop. She looked like she was ready to cry but Mr M didn't seem to care. He ordered her to take her blouse off next for not obeying him. Again she begged and cried but it didn't help. He smacked her bare fanny and said, "Do it now!" Slowly she pulled her shirt up exposing her stomach, then her plain white bra cupping a pair of huge round boobs as she sniffled and sobbed in complete shame. Once she pulled her shirt off he quickly snatched it out of her hands. She stood there bottomless in complete humiliation cupping her bare pussy with one hand while feebly trying to cover her exposed bulging bra with her other arm.

Then Mr. M sternly said "Bra next. Come on." With her head hung low and her lip quivering Emily shamefully undid her bra popping it open and lowering it slowly exposing her big bare tits in all their glory. Snatching the bra from her hands he wrestled it away leaving her now totally and embarrassingly naked expect for her socks and shoes. She looked so silly trying to cover her pussy with one hand and her big tits in futility with her other. Her breasts were spilling out from under her arm anyway but it didn't make a difference because the teacher swatted her hands away and said 'Put your hands behind your head!' forcing her to comply and stand there completely naked and on display with all eyes upon her as she awaited her punishment. She stood there so exposed and embarrassed with her whole naked body, bare vagina, small round butt, and big oversized teen titties on full display. We all stared taking in her utter naked humiliation! I got a boner in my pants.

Then the teacher ordered her to do 25 jumping jacks as she was, totally naked. She begged and pleaded saying 'No please don't make me' but he smacked her behind with a paddle creating a loud crack and ordered her again to comply. She jumped up in pain with her big tits bobbing up and down. Oh my what shame she must have felt! She started doing the jumping jacks with her big tits bobbing and jiggling all over and her bare vagina on full show. Everyone laughed and pointed and she just cried with her eyes closed continuing on in pure naked shame. Her big tits and small round ass bouncing and jiggling all about was quite the show especially for Mr M judging by the evil smirk on his face. She finished doing the jumping jacks but Mr M said she didn't count them off as she did them, so she ordered her to do them all over again and count them off this time! 25 more naked jumping jacks! Again she cried and begged only to get smacked with the paddle again. She did 25 more naked jumping jacks counting each one but this time with Mr M administering random smacks to her naked hiney every time he felt she was slowing down or not counting each one off loud enough. Sobbing she stood naked jumping up and down spreading her legs and arms counting each off with her big tits wildly bouncing all over the place and her wiggling ass and vagina giving us an amazing big tit naked girl punishment show. By time she finished Emily's nipples had gone noticeably erect and her vagina slit had a noticeable glisten starting to appear. Boys up close started whispering, pointing and laughing saying "Look she likes getting punished!" She looked so ashamed and red faced with her wet pussy and hard nipples showing I felt my rock hard boner throb in my pants. I saw other boys in class with same look too. We all stared at her big tits and bare wet pussy laughing and point saying "Look! She likes it!"

Mr M scolded her asking her why she had such naughty bad thoughts making her aroused from getting punished. He pulled her by her ear and smacked her fanny and slapped her big tits scolding her for having hard nipples. Then he spun her around, bent her over and wrenched her cheeks apart exposing her wet pussy and asshole saying she should be ashamed for having such dirty thoughts! He spanked her with paddle on her bare crimson hiney and made her keep her hands up behind her head so everyone could see her big fat tits jiggle and bounce around as she sobbed in total shame. He spanked her 25 times naked and crying but her aroused pussy only seemed to get more wet and swollen. Her pussy was so aroused he next ordered her to shame herself even further and show us all how she masturbates and finger herself to show what a dirty girl she really is. He spanked her on her naked red ass making her rub herself for a good 10 minutes as she cried and pleaded for mercy. He bent her over the desk and spanked her faster and faster ordering her to rub herself faster and faster till she writhed and moaned out loud and sounded like she was ready to lose control. He said "Shame on you! Shame on you!" over and over spanking her till she arched he back tensed up and shuttered squirting several large gushes of juice down her legs and on the floor as everyone exploded in laughter at her saying "Shame shame shame!"

He made her stay naked and dripping in her own cum juice with her hands up behind her head for the rest of the class so everyone could see her big tits, exposed asshole, and shameful wet pussy.

Now Emily gets picked on and stripped all the time so the boys can see her big tits, bare pussy and smooth round hiney.
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Post by Girlspns »

Don't worry about it, at most people will say that this story looks familiar, but I don't think anyone will jump to conclusions that this is stolen.