MY Bare Naked adventure by Jeepman89

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

MY Bare Naked adventure by Jeepman89

Post by PhilMarlowe »

Jeepman89 wrote: MY Bare Naked adventure by Jeepman89

I have been a flasher since I was a kid and have stories to tell some involving how i was blackmailed. All involve getting naked for girls of all ages and some really embarrassing ones that I'm afraid to mention. I've always had a pretty good sized dick and wanted girls to see it I guess and since I've always been an athlete and in great shape, I wanted to be seen totally bare naked as well.

It all started when I would be left alone at home when I was 13 and being an only child I could do whatever i wanted in the house. I would get totally naked and run around the house and I would always get a boner and enjoy the feeling of being totally bare ass naked. After a while, I would get more excited thinking about what it would be like to actually go outside with nothing on and possible be seen by girls. In fact, there was a family a few doors down that had all girls of different ages. They didn't go to my school but I always thought it would be amazing if they saw me naked. At that time they were probably 16, 13, and 10 I think. They didn't have a brother and it was just them and their mom. One summer night when my parents were at a wedding, I was feeling particularly horny and decided to get totally naked and go outside. There was a park behind the house so I dared myself to go to into my back yard naked , climb the fence and go into the park as far as a bench near some trees with nothing on. I also decided not to wear shoes or socks. I wanted to be completely bare naked.

My heart was pumping as I went into the yard and climbed the fence. It was around 11 o'clock at night so there was a still a chance I could be seen and that was exciting for me. I was so scared I'd be caught and yet I actually was excited that there was a chance some girls would see me. I headed towards the park as naked as a jaybird and my dick was already getting stiff feeling the wind on it and on my ass. I have to tell you that being naked outside is quite an exhilarating feeling. I went as far as the bench and looked around but nobody was around. I decided to run around the soccer field and enjoy the feeling of being naked in the park. I was there for 5 minutes before I heard some voices and decided to run back home. I don't think I was seen but hoped that I was in a way. I got back home feeling so good about my dare and was hooked from that day on.

The next day I was to find out that I had indeed been seen. It was 2 of the girls that lived on my street. Their back yard also backed onto the park and apparently they had seen me running naked. (To be continued)
NudeBaG

Re: MY Bare Naked adventure by Jeepman89

Post by NudeBaG »

Please continue!
PhilMarlowe

Post by PhilMarlowe »

These are repostings from an archive of a previous version of this website. The original authors may not be here, or anywhere else.

/Phil
jimmythehand

Post by jimmythehand »

NudeBaG wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:19 pm Please continue!
PhilMarlowe wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:39 pm The original authors may not be here, or anywhere else.
Although in this case Jeepman89 is still around, so you can always message him and ask if he ever continued it or if he plans to.