CFNM story where man strips at clothing store and his own clothes end up locked in a automated cubicle

Looking for a story from the old board(s)? post about it here and we'll do our best to find it for you.
randomlygenerated

CFNM story where man strips at clothing store and his own clothes end up locked in a automated cubicle

Post by randomlygenerated »

I don't usually like ENM type stories, usually because the men in them are pathetic or effeminate or whatever, and the females are also usually dominate/masculine/whatever but I do remember one ENM story which I liked where the clothing store employees were all girls and enjoyed measuring a progressively more undressed man whose clothes ended up locked away in an automated cubicle or something. I think the name of the man was Ned or Ted or something like that and the story's title was something like Ted's Embarrassing Shopping Mix Up or something like that.

Anyone have any idea what I am talking about?
TeenFan

Re: CFNM story where man strips at clothing store and his own clothes end up locked in a automated cubicle

Post by TeenFan »

I was never familiar with older story boards, as this site was the first one I ever came across by accident six months ago.
Not sure if it will do any good to complain about the types of males written about here for an ENM story.
This site basically requires ENM stories to be about males being stripped and dominated by girls. The guys lose their clothes in a fashion not
of their own choosing. A confident and manly male who insists on being in charge doesn't fit the E in an ENM story.

If the "stripped by girls" is taken away, then many more types of male characters can be written if all that is required is nudity.
randomlygenerated

Re: CFNM story where man strips at clothing store and his own clothes end up locked in a automated cubicle

... me talking about my preferences isn't an attack on someone else. I'm not replying to stories to tell them they are bad.

However, I'm not going to debate my preferences and I am not going to apologize for reflecting on what I like. It would be another matter if I complained about them existing or harassing others for writing or enjoying them, but I was just idly mentioning it because I am looking for what one might consider an ENM story which is unusual for me and how I don't recall the story in question having those elements (or not to my recollection anyway), but if you don't know the story then maybe just leave me alone.
mungbob

Post by mungbob »

I believe the story you're looking for is "Jimmy's Surprise Party" by Johnny Dangerous. He did write some Ted stories as well.
randomlygenerated

mungbob wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 2:38 pm I believe the story you're looking for is "Jimmy's Surprise Party" by Johnny Dangerous. He did write some Ted stories as well.
Thanks, do you know where this story is posted? I tried searching the title but didn't find it.
mungbob

Post by mungbob »

Search for 'The All CMNF forum'. Then go to the 'Story Index Files' sub-forum. There you can view stories by Author.
randomlygenerated

mungbob wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 2:38 pm I believe the story you're looking for is "Jimmy's Surprise Party" by Johnny Dangerous. He did write some Ted stories as well.
I found it on the cmnf board. I don't think that is the story but it does have a very similar premise.