Looking for WHOLE story

Looking for a story from the old board(s)? post about it here and we'll do our best to find it for you.
Aussie

Looking for WHOLE story

Post by Aussie »

Attn: SwimKid
Enjoy reading your stories and looking forward to each new you write.

However, disappointed that I only found first chapter of one story and can't locate any further chapters.
Story in question is: "Katrina's Field Trip"
Would like to read how remainder of story goes, as was just getting good where the first chapter ended.

Regards,
Aussie
SwimKid

Re: Looking for WHOLE story

Post by SwimKid »

Hi Aussie!

I'm sorry I didn't read this before, I would've replied quickly. Though, I've gotta say, that story was a one-off, so there will be no more chapters. I'm also quite saddened to say that I lost the file in which I had backed up that particular story, so there is no way of me posting it, save for re-writing it (which is not completely off.-the-cards, because I really enjoyed that particular one, but I wouldn't hold my breath for it, I barely get to write these days).

I'll be featuring Katrina in another story of mine coming out rather soon, if it means anything. And I also do have the story "Katrina's First Day of Spring". Though they are not connected in any way, she's the lead tormentor and many naked and red-faced moments are ensured in both of those ;)
Take care, sk out.
geancl

Re: Looking for WHOLE story

Post by geancl »

Where can i found a continuation please????