Looking for a story - stripped in the ball pit

Looking for a story from the old board(s)? post about it here and we'll do our best to find it for you.
ArtfulDodger

Looking for a story - stripped in the ball pit

Post by ArtfulDodger »

There's a story I read a couple of years ago that I can't get out of my head and can't find.

It was a story about a teen girl taken to a party in what I think was a restaurant with a separate play area in an adjoining building. Left to themselves , the girls decided to strip the protagonist naked after a chase.

I'm fairly certain the stripping happened in a ball pit and she was embarrassed about the underwear she was wearing.

I've tried every combination of search terms! Hopefully it rings a bell for someone here.
Executionus

Re: Looking for a story - stripped in the ball pit

Post by Executionus »

https://www.girlspns.com/archive/?j=423

I'm pretty sure you're thinking of this story, except that it has a male protagonist that gets stripped. I do remember that somebody once posted on the old board a fan edit of this story where the protagonist was female instead, but that edit version isn't in the archive and is probably lost forever.
ArtfulDodger

Post by ArtfulDodger »

Thank you so much.

Yes, now I think about it, it was a gender-swap of the story you posted.

Pretty devestated that it might be lost forever. I was very fond of that version. It's imprinted on my brain. Until I saw your post I'd spent hours trying every possible combination of keywords.

Is there any chance it could be found with the right url in the Wayback Machine?
Sarah Ds Stories

Post by Sarah Ds Stories »

I just posted it in the archives.

It's one of my favorites, writing style seems very simular to SDS with how they bullies tease, torment her and trick her into saying she didnt want to be in her underwear.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1080&p=3036&sid=38d ... a58a#p3036