Stories involving forced handjobs, blowjobs, fingering and eating out.

Looking for a story from the old board(s)? post about it here and we'll do our best to find it for you.
Stella

Stories involving forced handjobs, blowjobs, fingering and eating out.

Post by Stella »

1. Lifeguard Stripped

2. Three on One series

3. Amanda-Christina's Misadventures series

4. What's Good for the Goose series

5. Swim Race Forfeit

6. Exhibitionists Encounter

7. While the Cats Away

8. (Can't remember the name) Story where a girl in the 80's is handcuffed to a truck and a reporter rubs her pussy to orgasm while live.

9. (Can't remember the name) Story where a girl is chased down by a group of girls who forcefully pin her down on the ground, strip her and lick her pussy to orgasm, I remember her possibly squirting.

10. (Can't remember the name) Incest story series (I usually try to avoid these but I just pretend they aren't related and age them up in my mind) where a boy is jerked off in the bath over several days forcibly by cousins, I remember specifically that one of the parts had him on a beach arguing with his eldest cousin who mocks her and she says "cows can't talk, so shut up".

11. (Can't remember the name) Story where guy struggles extremely hard against a bunch of girls to keep his clothes on but they overpower him, strip him, then one of them gives him a handjob while the girls taunt him.

12. (Can't remember the name) Story where guy keeps getting in trouble with stepmother, he is told not to move by her, but the girls have the bright idea to get him and play with his penis and make him cum so they can tell the stepmom that he moved.

13. (Can't remember the name) Story by jbfco where the character "Tyler" is tied up and the girls bet on how many times he can cum in one night.

I don't view these stories as rapey because it's done in a playful manner usually or portrayed in a sexy manner, or one of them secretly wants it. :P

Please and thank youuuu :3
Stella

Re: Stories involving forced handjobs, blowjobs, fingering and eating out.

Post by Stella »

Most of these stories have been brought over, but still looking for these:

8. (Can't remember the name) Story where a girl in the 80's is handcuffed to a truck and a reporter rubs her pussy to orgasm while live.

10. (Can't remember the name) Incest story series (I usually try to avoid these but I just pretend they aren't related and age them up in my mind) where a boy is jerked off in the bath over several days forcibly by cousins, I remember specifically that one of the parts had him on a beach arguing with his eldest cousin who mocks her and she says "cows can't talk, so shut up".

12. (Can't remember the name) Story where guy keeps getting in trouble with stepmother, he is told not to move by her, but the girls have the bright idea to get him and play with his penis and make him cum so they can tell the stepmom that he moved.

Along with the rest.

Dunno if
PhilMarlowe wrote:
or Viredae has the stories. :(