I've lost a story...

Looking for a story from the old board(s)? post about it here and we'll do our best to find it for you.
SDS

I've lost a story...

Post by SDS »

Ok this may sound silly but I've lost a story. The things I don't know ... what it was called... If I posted it under SDS or another name... or most silly of all If I actually posted it!

It was a story about a posh girl who ends up tempoarrly in a childrens home due to her parents been out of the country and the relative she was staying with falling ill. The other teens at the home tie her up to a bunk bed and blindfold her and then strip off her skirt without her knowing leaving her in her tights. The unique thing was she didnt really know she was stripped as the others laugehd at her. I know there was a scene when someone comments on her knicekrs and she thinks they are going through her clothing. It was somthing I was looking to finish but I've no idea if it still exisits anywhere haha!

With Love SDS xx
Moderator - So behave!

Story Archive SDS Chatbots

YAPU

Re: I've lost a story...

Post by YAPU »

Found it in my yourwebapps site backups. It was from Blondie's board.
Stripping and Humiliation

For Age 18+ Only.
SDS
Karen Greenwood - Tied and stripped
Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:33am

Two days previously Karen Greenwood had been enjoying the high life, she was from a wealthy home with a rich American father. Two days ago she wouldn't have imagined herself with her arms tied to a bunk bed while stood uncomfortably on her tiptoes in a cheap smelly care home. What had happened incidentally was a chain of events that no one could have predicted and which ended with the poor teenager in the hands of some young rough kids who took delight in her embarrassment and humiliation. Her father was in China on important business when Karen’s mother fell ill. It was nothing majorly serious but a foreign highly contagious bug that meant they she would have to spend two months in hospital in quarantine to stop a potential lethal outbreak among the elderly. With no family in the country and being a minor Karen was taken into emergency foster care but due to lack of places was dumped into the mill grange. The other kids had taken an instant dislike to her and her posh accent. All this had culminated in her arms tied up to the top bunk by Becky her forceful roommate.

Becky was quickly joined by two other girls who giggled together whispering about their captive. “Let me go right now” said an annoyed and slightly distressed Karen with her posh accent. Her arms had been tied to the bed via some cable ties and so she would have to be cut loose. They dug lightly into her wrists but luckily her many ballet lessons growing up had given her strong feet as she balanced on her tiptoes to alleviate the pressure. “Shut up you stuck up bitch” shouted the chubby Becky rubbing hands together. If ya’ dare shout yell be getting a battering ok?” Karen suddenly scared of her foul mouthed captors closed her mouth and looked pleadingly between them. There she hung, quite tall for her age but very skinny. Her skin was quite tanned after a recent holiday and her hair was a cut short into a blond bob. Currently she had on a black vest top that due to her raised arm position showed a little bit of her tummy, on bottom she had a red tartan skirt which was fairly loose and short but some fairly thick white tights underneath helped preserve her modesty. Everything she wore probably cost more than the other girls combined wardrobe but she wasn't going to tell them that not in her current predicament.

The girls started to go through her clothing bag pulling out various bits until they came to her underwear. “ooo lets have a look see what posh knickers are like” they laughed pulling each piece out and admiring it to her horror they skipped past a few of her nicer pieces and then taunted her about her granny knickers and some with quite childish print on them. They found some of her bra’s and laughed at the padded cups and was asking if she was wearing one right now. Becky pulled out a pair of fairly large black panties and laughed “these must be her pulling knickers, black! what a naughty girl” she then walked over with them and put them on the poor tied up girls head they all burst into hysterics over the sight of them blindfolding her. “Now you be good or you’ll have some shoved in your gob as well.” suddenly Karen started to panic, it was one thing to be tied up but now blindfolded she felt even more helpless.

Everything suddenly seemed to get worse as she heard boy’s voices and their laughs joined the giggling girls. Her arms had stated to go numb but she daren’t complain as it could just egg on her tormentors. Becky whispered for the group of youths to be quiet and watch. She crept over slowly to the tied up girl and with a big grin on her face lifted the front of Karen’s tartan skirt slowly up. The pleated loose nature of the skirt meant that the poor tied up girl was none the wiser has her tights came into view. Although they were somewhat covered by her white tights you could still see her large grey knickers and could just make out the pink flowers and trim that decorated them. Nice knickers commented one boy before getting a punch in the gut to shut him, up. Karen blushed slightly thinking that they were still going through her clothes and not looking at her actual underwear. The boys were getting a look at the girls great long legs covered only with white tights and visible underwear. Becky was suppressing laughter as she let the skirt slowly fall back into place and not alert the tied up girl.

“Please let me go” begged an uncomfortable Karen. The boys and girls merely laughed at her and Becky warmed her “Shut up or else posh tart” which brought everyone else into even more fits of laughter. Becky again warned them to be quiet and this time carefully unfastened the buttons at the front of the skirt. Once they were all stealthily undone she slowly worked the skirt over Karen’s slender hips and down her long legs. Unbeknown to the skinny Teen her skirt was now on the floor. The laughter continued but before Karen could figure out that something was wrong she felt her top slowly getting raised. “What are you doing?” cried a distressed Karen. “”seeing how ticklish you are” laughed Becky and began tickling her exposed tummy. In reality she had raised it up exposing the front Karen’s knickers and tights totally. The tickling started and unfortunately for the poor exposed girl she was very ticking. Her screams of laughter and body squirming against her restraints were giving the other teens a real show. As she twisted from side to side the others got a good look at her little panty clad bum barely covered by a pair of white tights. Becky beamed in delight at the girl’s scream and suddenly reached down and started tickling the girls exposed almost bare feet. As expected she was even more ticklish there and she kicked her feet wildly as she tried to move them out of reach which was not easy while still hanging by your wrists. Becky used this as a perfect chance to remove the pulled down skirt completely to the suppressed giggles of the others. “Please stop” screamed a breathless Karen. and to her surprise Becky did. She stepped back with the others crowding the small bedroom to get a better look at the captive who was currently stood exposing her grey and pink flowery knickers to the room.

“Wow you really are ticklish aren't you” said a grinning Becky trying to suppress a laugh. She was holding up the tartan skirt like a trophy. Her grin grew as she approached the helpless girl again. “I know let’s see how ticklish you are on your bare feet” Karen’s heart suddenly started beating faster what did she mean, surely she wasn't going to remove her tights. “No you can’t! Please don’t, let me go” stammered a panicky Becky. Becky gave Karen a pain flick in the centre of her forehead. “Don’t you tell me what I can do; you’re the one tied up. Now if I hear you one more time you’ll be in trouble” said Becky joy dripping from every word. Karen felt the Chubby girl hands grip her tights just above her knees. She could have kicked out but fear gripped her now she would try and put up with her torment and hoped it would be over soon. “What wrong with you anyway you embarrassed to show ya legs?” bated Becky, Karen didn't say anything. She hadn’t minded baring her legs while on holiday but right now the prospect seemed indecent.

Without much ceremony the tights were whipped down Karen's legs. Now without her tights Karen felt very exposed and little did she know just how exposed she was. The boys in the room were now getting a good unobstructed view of her tanned skinny legs and her exposed underwear. The lads had a good laugh and wolf whistled making Karen blush even deeper. “Thats better little tramps should show off more skin” laughed Becky her eyes all over her captive. Before Karen could protest her assailant wasted no time in starting to tickle her exposed feet while removing the tights completely. Karen again burst into fits of laughter again it was truly torture as she squirmed and danced giving everyone show of her grey and pink flowery knickers. Her arms killed as the cable ties dug into her wrists but she couldn't keep the weight on her toes. The tickling combined with the pain in her wrists distracted her from the lack of skit. As the popular saying Ignorance is bliss and poor Karen's bliss was about to be shattered. “awww bless the little babies all ticklish” said Becky finally relenting the foot tickling. She took the opportunity to remove the tights completely and passed held them up like a trophy she then handed them and the skirt to one of the younger girls and she went out of the room with a big grin on her face. “Please just let me go” begged an embarrassed Karen. Which was only responded by the others youth’s laughter. Becky picked up a roll of tape and broke of a piece. “If you don’t shut up i’ll tape your big mouth up” warned Becky but instead lifted the front of Karen’s vest top and taped it up just below her breasts adding to the girls exposure.

Re: Karen Greenwood - Tied and stripped — larsfav, Fri Dec 6 11:29am
Could you post another chapter on this one ? It was a beautiful start.
Love it — thecrisp69, Mon Jan 21 8:30pm
Great story so far. I would love to read the ending.
Good One — Blondie., Mon Dec 24 5:46pm
Enjoying this one, and the way the stripping is dragged out. Thanks for posting.

Click here to receive daily updates
I'd like you to remove every stitch of your clothing and put your hands behind your head.
SDS

Re: I've lost a story...

Post by SDS »

Great you actually found it for me!!!

I was worried I had dreamt writing this :D

Now just to get around to finishing it!
Moderator - So behave!

Story Archive SDS Chatbots