Story search help …please 😊

Looking for a story from the old board(s)? post about it here and we'll do our best to find it for you.
Shaneyt

Story search help …please 😊

Post by Shaneyt »

HI 👋 Im wondering if someone can help me find a story . I remember the whole premise but after many,many…many hours hunting but can’t find it . It about a art class that is being supervised by head girl as there is no teacher to take the class. She gets her friend to model as she’s a bit of a exhibitionist and as the class goes on ( and she gets everyone to put phones away so no recording) she strips naked and ends up being played with by the whole class till she orgasms in front of everyone . Was written from the models point of view & super hot . I thought it was called Artclass but as you can imagine that hasn’t helped in my search .
Hope your all well & have a great day x
Executionus

Re: Story search help …please 😊

Post by Executionus »

Shaneyt wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:15 am HI 👋 Im wondering if someone can help me find a story . I remember the whole premise but after many,many…many hours hunting but can’t find it . It about a art class that is being supervised by head girl as there is no teacher to take the class. She gets her friend to model as she’s a bit of a exhibitionist and as the class goes on ( and she gets everyone to put phones away so no recording) she strips naked and ends up being played with by the whole class till she orgasms in front of everyone . Was written from the models point of view & super hot . I thought it was called Artclass but as you can imagine that hasn’t helped in my search .
Hope your all well & have a great day x
That's not really enough to work with, because there are a LOT of art class stories that follow a similar plot to that. Perhaps if you can remember some names or specific unique details it'll increase the odds of finding that specific story.
Shaneyt

Post by Shaneyt »

I totally understand and have found the same thing in my search for this story . I found 100s of first time modeling stories but the difference with this was the class was more a free period as it had no teacher and it was more the girls friends getting her to jump up and model for fun & it went on from there . Sorry no I can’t remember any names . But if anyone knows of similar stories I would love to read , thanks
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Post by Girlspns »

I believe I found and have posted it, under the name "Posing for Art Class" by Damn Gina.
Shaneyt

Post by Shaneyt »

Virdae Yes that’s it . Thank you so much . You honestly would not believe how long I have searched . You have the best day